VIDEO OF KIETH SCOTT

nbcnews.com/video/exclusive-video-moments-leading-up-to-charlotte-shooting-of-keith-scott-771901507743

Oh look, the family lied again.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/video/exclusive-video-moments-leading-up-to-charlotte-shooting-of-keith-scott-771901507743
youtube.com/watch?v=AEN0fIldx6I
youtube.com/watch?v=dDD9FmdmUN4
youtu.be/bhTqMoccVmY?t=3m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cab someone jewtube this? I'm on mobile.

He was just holding his bible on his way to church?
HE A GUD BOI DINDU NUFFIN!
fucking bootlickers

Watching that video tho the poor guy probably suicided by cop
you can be free from the nagging hoe now you google kang

>Keith don't do it!

>Drop the gun!

HE DIDNU NUFFIN. HE READIN'N SHEEEEIT. WHERE YOU AT, COON NEWTON?

So what exactly happened between shaky camera and monkey screams?

>yall gonna call an amberlamps?

>he betta live

He completed his GED, went to church, got clean, sired a few more children, and had his life back on track.

>HE BETTER NOT BE DEAD
Local woman defies God

This. I'm new to nigger teir recording so i can't see shit.
What does this conclude? that he had a gun?

I'm a little confused. Was the guy they were serving the warrant for in the truck still?

>other videos load
>this one doesn't

really makes you think

>Oh look, the family lied again.
Niggers are just going to say it's CGI or some bullshit.

It was planted!

Yeah they recovered a gun and there is a picture floating around somewhere with a different angle showing the gun on the ground.

The fact that she is screaming that he doesn't have a gun but then is also screaming for him to "not do it" makes me think she knew he had a gun.

the only thing missing from this "black witch project" camerawoman is a "oh helllllllllll no"

did he died?

HE BED NOT BE DED
HE BED NOT

>nbcnews.com/video/exclusive-video-moments-leading-up-to-charlotte-shooting-of-keith-scott-771901507743
>Everything is infinitive
Only black people speak this way

Someone needs to make a "HE NEES SOM MILK" edit

she doesn't sound the least bit concerned about him dying

He better not be dead I know that much

HE NEED MILK

DONT GIVE HIM WATER

She's in it for the riots and donations.

Holy shit. They lady filming "Dont shoot him" "He didnt du nuffin" "He doesnt have a gun"... Cops literally are point their guns at him telling him to drop his gun...

Fucking googles.

i like how she got everything on tape except for the actual shooting.

it's almost like she was scared the footage would show her husband was in fact at fault

This is what I can't stand about these people. She KNEW he had a weapon, and she's sitting there bothering the cops, lying that he doesn't have a gun.

What's so frustrating is all the fucking Cuck liberals don't get. Blacks want to be treated BETTER than you. They want to act bad and get away with it. What they are outraged by is not injustice, but justice. They are not upset at white privilege, but a lack of black privilege.

And if you say this out loud you sound like a crazy person. "What are you talking about?" They ask. "How could they be privileged when they don't have jobs? When their schools are terrible? How do you explain the differences in arrest rates, prison population, and income if not white privilege?" For 50 years the gospel of Racial Parity has been preached, and the outcome is that blacks agitate for supremacy in a system in which it doesn't conceptually make sense to fight it.

Yeah, its clear that it was suicide by cop from this video. Why the fuck didnt they say that.

You can hear her saying, "Keith, don't you do it," as they're yelling "Drop the gun."

Not much to speculate on here. This seems fairly cut-and-dry.

His wife keeps telling him to get out of the car when he gets out of the car she tells him multip[le times "dont do it Kieth" But doesnt focus the camera at him. Is it because he is holding a gun and she is telling him not to shoot a cop etc?

>he doesn't have a gun he has a TBI
what's a TBI?

But at the same time, the video shows nothing of the actual shoot. This is just going to be gasoline for the real Google hours tonight.

Traumatic Brain Injury

>underrated post

HEEM SLEEPY

Don't worry, official dash cams and body cams caught the rest. Will probably see those images in the weeks to come.

She's not.

These people don't care.

Really makes ya think.

Exactly, Not enough for these nig-nogs.

>Traumatic Brain Injury
From what? Drug use?

So now that the video has been released, will all the googles go home?

What will I do for my happenings and comfy nights?

>DNA
Did he cum on gun?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

HE A GUD BOY

my brother lost his shit last night yelling at me that the guy was reading a book

mah boy Stefan is going to have a field day with this

It's always funny seeing the niggers calling the cops when they are watching like 10+ cops right in front of them

just dumb as shit

This video proves nothing. You don't see shit. Can't even tell if he had ANYTHING in his hands when he was killed, just like the family said.

Stupid fucking faggot-nigger OP.

he bettah lib
>he bettah lib
he bettah lib
>he bettah lib
he bettah lib
>he bettah lib
I kno dat much

Poe it on his nut sack dood

CAUSE HE DIDN'T DO NUTHIN

sweat or hair probably

Are you kidding? This video will only enrage them further, because white cops didn't listen to his black crazy wife, which is an injustice now according to Obama

What dank meme is this?

he a gud boi
just took his medicine
don't you do it keith!!!

>releases shooting video
>no actual shooting in the video

Wow that ought to clear things up pol BTFO pack your bags guys the Googles have won this battle.

>nbcnews.com/video/exclusive-video-moments-leading-up-to-charlotte-shooting-of-keith-scott-771901507743
So, obviously, as we all knew, the family lied, Mr. Scott had a firearm and not a book, he was repeatedly warned by the police to drop the gun (which means the officers lives were in danger), Mr. Scott refused to obey police commands, and judging by his body position, he walked from his car 10 feet towards the police officers, where they were forced to shoot their armed assailant.

Very clear, very simple. And yet we all know the public will ignore the video since it disproves the family's lies and unambiguously vindicates the officers' innocence.

Keith, don't you do It

What was he trying to do?

Body cam footage when?
I want to see him get btfo while you hear the sheboon in the background.

vote for Trump
Hillary had him killed

>he didndu nuffin for this

Soros paid for this.

I can't even tell what car the faggot was in this is a shit video

Symptoms of a double digit IQ.

youtube?

Video proof that black women are the worst kind of people.

Why nobody call da amberlamps doh?

>video shows nothing

>IS POOF IS POOF
>DAY KILLD EM
>HE AINT HAD NO GUN
>ID SEE DA VIDEO
>DAY KILLD EM
>IT WAS MURDER
>DAY KILLED EM
>FUCK DA POLEEC

The 'peaceful protest' tonight should be real nasty.

youtube.com/watch?v=AEN0fIldx6I

Googles can't film shit. It's like a race trait.

How would you even diagnose something like that on a nigger?

its a friday too.

hopefully this can help stir the pot along with whats going on in new orleans

>Oh look, the family lied again.

Has there been a single incident where the did not lie.

it was a suicide

The memes!
>DINDU NUFFIN
>HE A GOOD BOY
>CALL DA AMBALAMPS
oh lawd

>"he betta live! He betta live!"
>he dies

MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT!

>keith, don't do it

What did she mean by this?

You'd think in 2016 we'd have better video. Even the body camera videos apparently aren't that good and you can't see much of anything but I still want to see what they show.

But definitely, those pig cops were telling him to drop his gun for 2 minutes straight even though the didn't have a gun.

Keith, don't you be reading no books! That's white people shit! Keith, don't you do it!

>DROP THE GUN
>DROP THE GUN
>"Keith don't do it."

It's over boys. She knew that he had a gun. It was justified. Niggers lied again.

She was afraid he might try to book it outa there.

she wants that bbc

Trying to see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch

>Amberlamps

Every fuckin time.

HE DID NOT DO NOTHING

CALL THE AMBER LAMPS

Googles gonna goog.

Can anyone help me find a straight on photo of Scott's wife, the camerawoman?

I'm working on pic related. I only have MS paint though, and this is far from my strong suit

cant record for shit, can nigger do anything good?

Wait what's going on in new Orleans?

"he dindu nuffin to you"

It's important how they say this. They know they are breaking the law in all these cases... but they think the cops shouldn't care because they aren't doing it 'to them'. It's very primal and you see these kind of ethics in all hood fight videos and any time a Google explains himself on a show like Cops.

I remember hearing in the beginning, something about his brain not being right, never seemed to have any elaboration though.

>brain not being right

i wonder if that means his gun was illegally obtained

He was in a car accident or something late last year.

That's how we christen any new firearm purchase here in the US of A. Consider it like marking our territory.

"Keith don't do it"

Don't do what? Turn to the end chapter, Keith? Looks like you did anyways.

that's not her. pic related is her but the angle is shit

Did... did these niggers photoshop the gun out of the photo?

EEBETTALIV

>He din du nuffin

She literally says it. Why do they always say it?

fuck. wrong one.

> gun fire
> screams
> he needs some milk

Why does he look like a fat black Asian

The cop in red plants the gun

Interesting point.

Ah, ok. Though if he is unable to follow police orders not sure he should be driving either, but hey.

>Wife is devastated
Well she didn't sound like she was... I bet she is happy they took care of him.
Now she can sue police department for millions. So what did they lie about?

He didn't have a warrant, they were looking for someone else in the area that did

We wuz samurai n sheit

Probably bits of his teeth and brains.

It was just an exciting pay day for her. She will brag about her loss to all the other hood rats, then we she gets her check from the civil suit she'll blow it all in 3 months. No concept of the value of human life or long term thinking

Makes me think to that one article from the public defender who worked with lots of "urban Americans" and he noticed that they seem to care less about the family member or loss than being on the news or making some bucks off it.

>gentle giant

She said something about him taking his medicine.

I'd bet good odds he was on disability and was collecting money from the government. She just lost some of her free money, is the real problem.

In black communities, women get knocked up and collect welfare for being single mothers while the men get doctors to diagnose them with some invisible disease (often something mental) that they can collect disability for.

None of them work.

>HE BEDNAH BE DEH I KNODAT MUCH
>HE BED NAH
>BED NAH BE DEH
>AY Y'ALL CALL A AMBALAMPS?

Nigger lottery

>he betta live
>he betta live

That's her saying she think she won the lottery or else dey is fucked if dey dont call dat ambalamps

gotta link my friend?

Of course they didn't, they hired a cucked white guy to do it. Niggers can't into technology OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MOFUGGA.

She's not even concerned. She's sticking with the sassy black lady routine even after he's shot. He betta leeive.

She even just repeats her dumb mantra like she's waving her hand and rolling her neck at another sheboon. God what a mess of a species.

>samurai

Google get image of a black guy, why

Not until the paychecks stop coming

KEITH, DON'T DO IT!
HE BETTER NOT BE DEAD!

>"He has a TBI (traumatic brain injury)"
>He just took his medicine

i can't imagine how distraught my mom would be if my dad got shot. she'd be on the ground right next to him, god forbid. she wouldn't be articulating anything, let alone trash talking or holding a camera

although i suppose she might call for an amberlamps

DESE DA PO-LEECE WHAT SHOT MA HUSSBAN
HE BETTA LIVE
HE AIN'T DO NUFFIN
Y'ALL SEE DIS HERE RIGHT, HE BETTA LIVE, YEAP
Y'ALL CALL AN AMBERLAMPS?

Unless something's changed according to the police chief the dashcams do not capture him in the frame during the shooting. This is probably the best video we're gonna get.

>Jewish = white

>dont read the book
Thats what liberals will think

meanwhile the rest of the world knows he was going to make for the gun. I cant see shit tho, was it on his person or in the car?

>TBI

the black individual disease

BLM hates Shaun King

Sadly no. It was one of two or three articles that are sometimes posted here that really are interesting. One is a school teacher from another country (no prior experienced with urban Americans), one is an attorney with a lot of those clients and the last is as I mentioned, a public defender who tries to keep them out of jail.

They're in some kind of pic format and kinda lengthy, but I've seen them here before. Good stuff.

Will there be more riots tonight since it's the weekend?

Nigger was clearly looking for a pay day. If she loved her husband and feared for him she would have run to his side.

In stead she stands back and films it.

>He bed not be ded.

Ca-Ching. Fucking niggers.

Not an ounce of concern in her voice. There's a moment that she realized she just won the ghetto lottery an gunna hit payd even doh ha Husain be dead and she's totally fine with it

damn your dark humor. Made my day

Learned helplessness is common in nigs.

The magnificent seven remake just came out. It's a remake of a western based off of Seven Samurai a Kurosawa film.

google had the gun in his mouth before operating tools with both of his hands, like opening car doors

>STEAL CLASSIC MOVIE TOSS A NIGGER IN IT MAKE MONEY

THIS IS WHY I DON'T WATCH MOVIES ANYMORE

"Keith don't do it!"

What did she mean?

Was this the nog whose family claimed was reading a book when he got shot? Fucking Kek.

RIP Harambe

HE BEH NAH BE DEH

I'ma decord, dough.

He had the gun
She knew he had the gun
Dropping cryptic subliminals "Keith don't do it"

/case

It was planted. Gun is literally on the ground next to his body when the wife is taking the video

>Family that completely lies about the incident
>News media that tells half truths about the incident making it look like the guy was an innocent victim
>People rioting based on the incident itself despite any facts

How is this reality? In a world were we have logic and reasoning how does this much misinformation exist?

yup

Fuck, I thought I would get a full days work in..but NOOOOO...fucking google will be searching all day

jews and other subversives

Where else would a gun in the guy's hand be after he drops it when shot?

youtube.com/watch?v=dDD9FmdmUN4

Somewhere in the past decade or two people lost interest in truth and only want a verson of the story that they want to hear.

I'd suggest watching the Kurosawa film, it's good. His films however tend to be very slow. But they're better than any of the regurgitated crap hollywood is shilling now.

>She lied about the gun

Shouldn't this bitch be arrested for starting a riot?

HE A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUTHIN IT WUZ A PLANT JUS LIK EVERY TIME DAH POHLEASE KEEP US DOWN AND SEND US TO JAIL

In his cold dead hands? : ^)

His movies are great man, modern stuff really does not compare at all. 7 Samurai, Ran, and Yojimbo are probably three of the best movies ive ever seen

I'm saying the whole narrative of of a gun being planted is retarded. The family says a gun might have been planted and a gun is literally right there seconds after he gets shot, all while the family films this

My beautifull Amberlamps. Timeless.

Roughly translates to:

Keith, I rely on you for your disability money you receive from the government because of your brain injury. Please don't provoke them in such a way that permits them to shoot you, or else I lose your disability check when you do die. But if you must persist, Keith - please don't raise your weapon towards them which would give them lawful permission to defend their own lives and shoot you, which would prevent me from receiving a six-figure settlement from the city. Don't raise your weapon Keith, if you are going to die please let them kill you in a moment where you seem non-threatening so I do get that six-figure settlement.

Keith, you went against my wishes and you did go ahead with raising your weapon, which means I won't be getting a six-figure settlement. It would benefit me the most if you please would just stay alive, so I can keep receiving your disability check to get my weaves and nails done - you don't even have life insurance Keith - and I don't care about you at all.

HE BETTA LIVE

If I can get through Das Boot I can get through a Kurosawa film.

Let's hope so. Waited one and a half hour past curfew yesterday and nothing happened.

Not even a COON NEWTON.

>Hates cops. Needs cops. Hates cops.

Bitch Google, make up yo damn mind.

Well said

Gone to soon.

This is the thing that blows my mind
If my brother or my father got shot like this I would be like one of those Time Magazine photographs of wailing people on their knees distraught in the street

Not talking shit and being belligerent; doesn't she give a fuck that he just died right in front of her? She's just trash talking for her girls on Facebook

I can't fathom the mindset

He just died

He was probably bleeding out on the street half conscious, and the last sensations familiar to him were the scratch of an officers vest against his shoulder, the warm wet of blood on his tongue, and the sound of that woman's flip flops smacking around in the grass while she yells
>I KNOW DAT MUCH
>AY I'M RECORDING YOU
>HE BEDNAH BE FED
>I AIN'T COMIN OVER TO YALL

And then he fucking died. Pic related, that's the face of a man who lost his brother

This is just going to make people feel more defensive because now there's a sense of embarrassment to accommodate for. It's funny that the family willingly released this tho. Gun or no gun, any sane & innocent person would have given the white flag.

Forgot pic

>HE DOESN'T HAVE A GUN
>[realizes that he's not planning on being taken alive]
>K-Keith, don't do it...

way to go BLM

KEITH DONT READ IT!

niggers are animals. they literally can not conceive that they can be killed. they don't have the brainpower. it is just like a fucking dog.

>i'm god i'm god i'm god i'm god BANG BANG BANG oh shit nigga this hurts what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck... and darkness veiled his eyes

this is what each of them think.

Literally what the fuck is wrong with these retards

Just get out of the goddamn car

I don't remember where it's from but there was an saying from somewhere I'm reminded of here:

"When shooting an inter-racial couple, always shoot the black guy first. The white girl will always stop and scream and try to help him, giving you time to shoot her too. If you shoot the woman first the black guy will just run off before you get the shot, leaving her there because he has no empathy."

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow underrated and over my head

Why are niggers never shoced with death?

In the other case of the guy that bled in the car next to his girlfriend she didnt get any shock either.

They just keep bix nooding like usual.

Really makes me think.

Anyway, i hope WE LOOTIN tonight.

>mfw that nigger sent in his sex offender annual update picture to the newspaper.

This ffs, this is what i was talking about.

>They just keep bix nooding like usual.

Portukek

Count how many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop...now we may never know. Thanks Pigs

It was a book...shaped like a gun....lol
also , he kept a quran in his car , allegedly read it allot.

>The Cred Forumsice officers who shot mah husban

As soon as they said he had a book I knew they were lying. Googles don't read books.

What was he doing at the moment of him getting shot? You can't see shit in the video.

'Don' do it! Don'chu do it!" Don't do WHAT? Police video will tell some tales!

>a Hungarian kike is white

Wew lad

JUST SITTIN READIN A BOOK LIKE A GUD BOI IN DA CAR

HE WUZ AT A REALLY GUD CHAPTER AND COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN

>Is he ok?

He had almost finished the chapter but was wrongfully executed.

>Did ya'all call the police?
wat

Why do Google's always repeat them self's? He bed not be ded he bed not be ded he bed not be ded he bed not be ded he bed not be ded he bed not be ded. I have never understood this. It's like they always repeat what they are saying while getting louder and louder.

Considering he was told to exit his vehicle after he went back in it and then comparing that to his bodies position on the floor it would appear he made his way towards the officers with the gun still in his hands.

Ran was great. It felt like a slog watching it. But once it ended it left me in shock with how great it was. I can't remember another film leaving me that way.

In my research on the subject, I have deduced that Negros are capable of becoming stuck in a type of looping logic. I call this, the Nigga Loop.

not if the national guard is still deployed, they're all talk (and looting) but don't believe in their cause enough to take action with a fully automatic rifle with armor piercing rounds pointed at their head because they're pathetic cowards

real funny guys
Did the police confirm he had a gun?
She corrected herself immediately

>Why are niggers never shocked with death?

It's almost as if they place little value on human life.

I'll keep this brief.

Din.

Still won't stop liberals and Googles from pushing the "book" Narrative, just like how "hands up don't Shoot" is still a thing years after it was roundly disproven.

why exactly was keith surrounded by the police to begin with?

The cops saw him in his car holding a gun while doing something completely different.

They were so good that Clint Eastwood made a career starting in remakes of them

>he reached hisbfinal chapter
>cips closed the book on him
>wish the protesters would turn the page
>can't judge a nog by the cover.

looks like squidward

I seen that info on a facebook hashtag for Keith Scott , can't find the link now , it got flooded out by all the new posts but it's there somewhere.

She's not. She knows that if he dies that she's won the Ghetto Lottery and will likely get a seven figure settlement from the city. That's why she doesn't try to render aid bit just says HEBETTANOT.

DA POLICE BE RAY-CISS HE WUZ 'BOUT TO GET HIS LIFE ON TRACK, HE WENT TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY NEED MO' MONEY FO' DEM PROGRAMZ

Source?

Nicely put

I cant find this story anywhere, all im finding are the riots and this video, no story on why this actually happened

Actually only A Fistful of Dollars was a remake of a Kurosawa movie. For A Few Dollars More and the Good, The Bad, and the Ugly aren't. I don't know if he was in any more remakes.

Leone even got sued by Kurosawa over A Fisful of Dollars.

>how is this reality?

I'm convinced more and more everyday that somewhere along the line, I died, and this reality I experience is actually hell.

>allegedly read it allot
>allot

Well, we certainly know that YOU don't do much reading, dumbass.

Very well done, you get (you)/(you)

They were serving a warrant, and incorrectly thought he was the guy.

That sounds like a threat

hnnng, S.E. "Cups" mah newsfu

It's being reported he had one and there are sources claiming his fingerprints and dna on the gun found at the scene. Either way if you are believed to be holding a firearm and don't listen to police orders but instead advance towards them you're going to get shot. At that point it doesn't matter if he had a gun or not, if he had a book he should've dropped it.

The Patriots are controlling the flow of information. GW is out of control.

>it's a niggers can't even record a fucking video focused on the subject episode

Yeah, this basically confirms it. The cops did not need to shoot him, and if he was pulling the gun, they could have just tazed his fatass.

I don't care about the racist tones of Cred Forums, his death was not warranted.

Yea, we need another source apart from her obamaphone.

You mean you wouldn't give an interview with a smile on your face? Hmm.

youtu.be/bhTqMoccVmY?t=3m47s

he was also mentally handicapped and a frogperson, but you don't see me believing half of what you be serving pops

You don't bring a tazer to a gunfight.

No - he cleared it. That is the first thing done when confiscating a weapon.

>Homer, you loved Rashomon.

That's now how I remember it!

>google
please leave

Wow it's like she doesn't even care that her husband might be dead, she is just feeling so high and mighty with her dindu nuffin chants, she knows that she wuz a kang

That is the gun being cleared. Think about it.

>log cabin republican
>newsfu

Ishygddt

That's funny: nigger without a warrant.

>implying the female google isn't going to be a millionaire in about 20 months.

STOP MAKING LEGITIMATE ARGUMENTS ON Cred Forums!!!!!

Pretty much. They used a different angle where the guy in red blocks it

Butthurt much ?

>why didn't the cops 420 noscope kick the gun away and then backflip take him?

In real life, you just grease a nigger.

I've read that some seconds of the video was cut and that it shows the gun being planted

Just about to ask where it was. Kek makes life easier for me yet again.

You don't get tazed if you pull a gun because tazers don't always work. So what you have is a choice to A) use a device that doesn't guarantee neutralization, or B) you shoot him before he shoots you, and are justified because someone brazen enough to wield a gun in front of the cops is CLEARLY a destructive leech on society and a culture that enjoys a civil contract with law enforcement for the general wellbeing of all.

You take out the gun, you will be met with equal force.

>"He took his medication"

Have they found the pill to cure googles?

No, that's a glove that was dropped when Cop A gave it to Cop B, it didn't make a noise when he dropped it, and he picks it up shortly after. The gun was in his hand and they removed it shortly after.

>pic related.

Also, cops will pick up and unload a weapon in this case and put it down.

>He doesn't have a gun
>It's right fucking there

Are you actually shitting me? Seconds of the video, seamlessly cut.

You do realize the most simple explanation is usually the right one. He had a fucking gun.

Glove. Dropped by Cop A when given to Cop B.

Bleach. Lots of bleach.

A fucking REEF!

Is that Arnold on a Jump magazine cover?

At what point in the video do you see a glove drop?

>Kieth Scott
more like Kieth Shot

He was mentally ill, so it sucks but we need to be real about this. He could have killed somebody if he's brazen enough to wield a gun when cops ask him 90 times to drop his weapon

Ahem they are called Google thank-you

Google please!!!!! Stupid Skype.

Google be Googling

1:43. Her shotty camera work cuts him off, but the black cop is reaching for something from the white cop, then the object appears and the white cop picks it back up shortly after.

You apparently haven't seen the videos where some people who get tazed continue to function just fine. Especially bigger guys. Pick related

Didn't his mother say he was probably reading a Quran? Although, we all know he had a firearm. It's only logical.

There all just stupid car salesmen anyways.....

Eat a Banana???

You can see the glove changes shapes very briefly on the far right side of the video.

>it's a pat doesn't say anything presser

Was this sweet siren ever identified?

Fucking hell, there are people who are still insisting that he didn't have a gun.

goldfish would be sad if they had that IQ level.

Excuse me but I would like to be politically correct here, I believe they are refereed to as butterflies pepe.....

>2016
>Trusting Google

It's "shoddy"

Fucking hell.

I see now, you're correct in this video that is definitely something the police drop. Good eye.

Think there bad look at the yahoo's or Skittles....

I reads the final seconds were edited out the news. I just wanted to see if it were true

>Tazed his fatass

Doubt he would of felt it

Ahem....Google.....

>cops ask him 90 times to drop his weapon

this is why i hate liberals

>In america, as soon as a cop sees that you're black - they shoot you immediately.

Oh wait, they don't do that?

Drop the gun!
>Drop the gun now!
Drop the gun!
>Drop the gun now!
Drop the gun!
>Drop the gun now!
Drop the gun!
>Drop the gun now!
Drop the gun!
>Drop the gun now!
Drop the gun!
>Drop the gun now!

Muddafukkn rayces ass pohlees gib dis nigga only 20 god damn minutes to drop hez dang gun when dey out der gibb'n dem white folks a whole god damn day n shiet

You have been visited by the Sheeboon of Centennial Court! Niggers and police will rape your city unless you post
I KNOW HE BETTA LIVE
in this thread!

Seems like this guy wanted to suicide by cops. I mean if he wanted to harm the cops he'd have fired at them, instead he gave them no other option.

Wife said something about a brain injury. Maybe he just wanted to end it, yanno?

>Cred Forums is so cucked by reddit they have to censor themselves now
way to go, goys

He was about to spoil the Game of Thrones. Cops just follow the TV show

Sigh, 2010 was a simpler time.

>Was this sweet siren ever identified?

probably not, but she will live forever as the eternally calm Amberlamps.

She's called Amber

Top kek, they shut it down.

even with that TBI

desu all that evidence could be planted by simply pressing his bloody fingers on the gun. The wife's video shows that didn't happen, though.

HE HAD A BOOK lol

Being born as a google is a traumatic brain injury

Ok, so I'm visually impaired, so is there a gun? If so, when?

No, you're wrong. Look at the video again, the cop pulls a shotgun out of his pocket and drops it on the ground.

This is why nothing gets done in this country.

You've gotta wonder why the video cuts off when it did, you know she didn't stop recording, is it possible...shortly after....the cops found....a gun?

>He better not be dead I tell you that much. He bettah live
>he's dead
EPIX FAIL

Poor Googles....

So if he had a gun, but refused to drop it, why didn't he start shooting at the police? Was this a mexican standoff or something?

It is disturbing how calm she is in the video, considering to circumstance... she's not crying or reacting with any kind of normal human "i just lost my husband" emotion.... it's all about capturing a gotcha moment for her it seems... google has a cold soul... funny how this is released as the protests we starting to weaken

Apparently it no longer matters Cred Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I thought it would be this.

Today, September 23, 2016, a young black man was mercilessly gunned down the police. Keith Scotts, may his sole rest in peace. It is to this respect that we all stand upp and pray to the good Lord that Keith will have a blissful stay in Heaven, to be terrorized no longer by the evil racist police. It is to this respekt that we have brought in young police officer Sargeant Michaels Aresoul to be sacrified as a Lamb to our good Lord. Hail Kek, may he rest in good faith. Amen, Shalom.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ

The Quran (abridged)

>especially bigger guys
I didn't believe it until I saw the video of fat fucking lenny getting tased and pulling the prongs off his chest

Yeah

>He doesn't have a gun
>Keith don't you do it

???

googles don't run on logic, silly goy

people grieve in different ways. That was her form of denial. She's lying about the situation to the cops in the video and to the public at large, and waiting 3 days to release the video was wrong, but I do feel bad for her.

My phone can't play this shit nigga. Is it on jewtube or anything?

>"He don't have a gun"
>Police are staring at a guy holding a gun

>Family says nigger had a book
>Everyone knows niggers can't read
>Case closed

GTFO shill

I'm amazed at the fucking mental gymnastics these people go through lol.

Hey, it's called skypetube. Learn your fucking pronouns.

He was mentally ill is what I"ve heard. Suicided by cop.

Is the whole "He's not mentally stable, he's on meds" thing just a cover up for nigger behavior? Sure seems like a lot of these incidents involve "mentally handicapped" people.

Niggers lack the genetics to develop parts of the brain that gives humans empathy and compassion.

See people living in colder, harsher environments had to care for each other in order for them to survive harsh winters in Europe. Niggers in Africa never had to do this because food was plentiful year around. This is also why black males tend to not raise their children as opposed to Europeans and Asians.

Blacks only think about one thing and that is themselves. Its why they have no problems stealing, raping, and murdering. They can't imagine them in someone elses shoes.

Great article on the subject if you are interested.

So did they call the ambalance?

Commit suicide by cop by refusing to disarm.

It's funny the Googles rioting think the legal process should be "we watch dat tape on Worldstar, den we'll tell you po-lice what u finna do!"

All the lefty news sites are saying this is proof he didn't have a gun.

Idiots.

That's why he wasn't cooperating, he didn't want to go to jail.

new test for dindus:
say "police"
"police" -pass
"po-lice" -dindu

But this video doesn't show anything? If he had a gun, the video doesn't show it. This doesn't clear anything up at all.

>Logic & reasoning
>Niggers
Pick one.

No, your meme is shit, forced, and not funny. Fuck off nigger kike.

Keith, don't you do it!

>Google lack the genetics to develop parts of the brain that gives humans empathy and compassion.

>See people living in colder, harsher environments had to care for each other in order for them to survive harsh winters in Europe. Google in Africa never had to do this because food was plentiful year around. This is also why Google males tend to not raise their children as opposed to Europeans and Asians.

>Google only think about one thing and that is themselves. Its why they have no problems stealing, raping, and murdering. They can't imagine them in someone elses shoes.

>Great article on the subject if you are interested.

ftfy famalam

It shows the cops yelling at him to drop his gun. Even if he didn't have a gun he should have dropped whatever he had. And the cops said a gun was recovered at the scene with his DNA/fingerprints on it.

There's one lying on the ground a foot from his right arm.

Becuase you're too fucking stupid to understand why is not my fault..

Yeah Gideon and nissa are quite the pair in GW. At least dromoka's command is rotating out soon so GW will be less of a boogie man in standard

no one says "skypetube" faggot GTFO

Yup. They just have a different set of morals and ethics than we do.

Why what isn't your fault? Use your words, user.

spoken like a true google..

Dat thought process.

Huh. Yeah, that does look like a gun all right.

grandpa, what did i tell you about the internet?

Because niggers are incapable of empathy.

Pic related explains it all.