This Is Deep

Wow really makes that thingy up there tingle something fierce

Full pic for retarded Muricans who don't know how to zoom in

Bump

APOLOGIZE AMERIKEKS

I'll apologize after you pay debts.

Apologize for the enslavement and genocide of millions of proud innocent Africans Cleetus

Pay debts

Pay reparations

I can say the same thing to you buddy

That's all? Jesus, man. Only postmodernists write like this.

Hey man Langston Hughes is pretty cool actually.

Harlem renaissance is highly underrated. Or at least its better than hip hop culture.

thats the worst poem ive ever read, should have been a short story but i guess thats not intelectual enough for these fucks

Pretty stupid, senpai.

I don't even want him eating in the kitchen
It's out the yard with this google
and he only gets to eat scraps of what the whites didn't finish

Race Relations in this country are exactly the same as they were in 1926 when this poem was released. All of my neurons are firing at this, thanks Dukakis

You know how the help used to put feces and broken glass in their master's food right?

That still happens every time you go to Burger King or Mac Donalds. Enjoy the negro spit in your burger Americuck kek

>being around blacks ever
what the fuck man

langston HUEs

I am pretty sure most fast food employees in most of Murica are Black

maybe if you live in a metropolitan area or the south
I son't see too many around here

Holy shit, that is the most inferior attempt at "poetry" I have ever read.

Remember, Liberals are so fucking racist that they read this kind of idiotic bullshit, and they applaud it and praise the author for being so deep and insightful.
Question: Does anyone seriously think that "liberal intellectuals" are impressed by this "poetry"? Think carefully: Why would "liberal intellectuals" decide to applaud this idiotic writing, when it is so clearly inferior? Hmmm....

Some of them sure, but you can usually tell because it takes 10x longer for them to complete an order

>I, too, am america