What age should a man be married by?

Well Cred Forums? Im guessing 35 myself.
strawpoll.me/11285915

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/analyst-millions-upon-millions-of-people-are-going-to-die-on-a-world-wide-scale-when-the-debt-bubble-bursts/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-09/global-bubble-has-burst-will-tear-threads-society
newmatilda.com/2016/06/06/australias-open-for-business-and-yet-incomes-are-down-and-were-basically-in-recession/
youtube.com/watch?v=kq3Zz4Wo6_A
strawpoll.me/11285915
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why marry when you can impregnate?

Stupid ameriburger

Mid twenties at the LATEST
Damnit tyrone how did you get over to norway?

Should be like the olden days meet a female early to spend the rest of your life with get a career and get married at 18 all my grandparents did it and they're still happily married.

>Have cousins my age getting married
>pretty much four years from wizardom myself

Are the people voting 40+ serious?

As soon as they earn a stable income, around your mid 20s. Getting married past your 30s is too late, your kids are more likely to come up retarded or as a single child special snowflake.

Besides your career will be in full swing by that time. In your 20 you'll at least have energy to spare to take care of a small kid and go to work.

You dont want time to enjoy yourself in your twenties? And it seems you can get a better wife when you are established in your career.

>should

yeah nah

Well im that single child special snowflake and its not bad at all.

Men can get married if they want to, but I discourage it. I as a man don't want to get married, and I warn other men about the dangers. Men shouldn't have to do anything we don't want to do.

>You dont want time to enjoy yourself in your twenties

As in getting laid and/or hammered, smoking weed and playing vidya ? It's nice but it gets old fast and "fun" is overrated anyway, it's a childish notion. If you don't fuck up, you'll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy life for what it is.

its really not

infact 1 or 2 children are perfect

any more than that and how an you really focus your love on them equally?

You shouldn't marry until after the global economy breaks in the next year or two

It's not worth it until women basically can't be open narcissistic cunts because of faggot beta males and the retard attack dog cops soldiers and feds who are white knighting faggots

>Men shouldn't have to do anything we don't want to do.

That's a selfish but above all sterile way of looking at life. After tens of thousand of years of evolution leading to you being there, you'll doom your bloodline to extinction because ... reasons ?

I'd understand things turning out that way by accident, but by deliberate choice ? What the fuck ?

30 more or less.

They wouldnt be able to affors a decent family before that

It's very simple. Nobody can tell me what to do, nobody can make me do anything. All you people have left is absolutely useless social shaming attempts on a few internet cesspool echo chambers. Western society in the future belongs to men like me. So many men now are aware of how western society hates men and favors women. So many men are aware of the nature of women. It's truly amazing. You can try to put the spilled milk back in the bag, but you'll fail.

I hope to be married in about 2 years time. My gf and I have talked about getting engaged after we get out of college, so that will put us right on track to be married when I'm 23 and she's 22.

Talking about kids is a bit more difficult with her, but hey, I'm taking it one step at a time.

30 is probably best
>plenty of time to climb ladders
>find the right girl
>still in time to have 2.5 kids and have them not be autistic

You're supposed to get married in your early teens. That's when people start developing hormones. These ideas of "going to school", and "breaking up", and "I need some time to find myself", and "settling down", and "I don't want to be tied down at an early age", etc. These are all social constructs. These are not real. This is unrelatable bullshit that people just made up, and all the fools accepted them as facts. None of it is real.

Depends on the female he wants.

She starts breeding homoxes and autism by 35, so here's a formula:

35-(2*x)-3

where X is the number of kids you desire. They are 2 years apart and you have 3 years to build a life together and determine if you can work as a team to rebuild the white race

Married at 34, divorced at 39. Don't do it, lads. Find and keep an amazing girlfriend, pamper, dote and love her but don't ever put a ring on that finger.

>somehow escaped with my life
>but not my money, the house or my health

25-30 for men

20-25 for women

infowars.com/analyst-millions-upon-millions-of-people-are-going-to-die-on-a-world-wide-scale-when-the-debt-bubble-bursts/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-09/global-bubble-has-burst-will-tear-threads-society

newmatilda.com/2016/06/06/australias-open-for-business-and-yet-incomes-are-down-and-were-basically-in-recession/

Men should be fined and lose their rights if they don't marry by 35 without some good excuse. 30 year old successful men should marry women 14-16. That is how the Ancient greekss did it and they were right abotu everything

Why would anyone take advice from a failure?

kek

Enjoy your alimony.

>got married at 22
>had kids 2 years later
4 years in now and still happy

because you trying to not do the same mistakes as him

>I warn other men about the dangers

How would you know if you havent done it? illogical.

A man should never even consider getting married.

What the fuck is wrong with you burgers?

>Getting married past your 30s is too late, your kids are more likely to come up retarded or as a single child special snowflake.

That might be late for women, but mens age doesn't effect the chance of autism till they hit 40. And even that study is considered dubious.

The answer is when you are ready. younger is better, but if you're not financially stable till 35 (say if you went to grad school then fucked about a few years) then 35 would be the right year. Just make sure you marry someone younger than you if you're that age.

calm down gook
what was her name and what did she do to you?

dunno...whatever works for you...

I didnt get married until 41....was living large in my 20s and 30s...had money to spend, time to spend it and was in the sweet spot where I was banging 20yr olds and 40yrs old...jst had tons of sex and travel...then when I started to get bored of all that - found a great woman 10yrs younger and got married...had a kid...and now am happy as fuck- got my ya ya's out and now relaxed and just want to hang out with my kid...

Her name was 王菲 and she slept with my father just after he passed away.

>she slept with my father just after he passed away.

wut? necromancer?

huh, brutal

Men should not get married in (((the current year)))

25 is optimal IMO

I got married at 32. I met my wife when I was 22. I gave her a ten year waiting period while she went through her 20's so she could grow up and get all the stupid girl shit out of her. It was worth it. She never got fat, she never cheated on me and now she's my /fit/bunny sexy redpilled wife that has bore me two beautiful white children.

No man should become legally and socially obligated to support a woman who was absent when the man was establishing his "stability" when she'll most likely unilaterally divorce.

Marriage is so thoroughly corrupted now, it's foolish to call what we have "marriage", it's more like matrimonial roleplaying.

That's right goy, don't have kids. Make me money and wank off.

I always believed if a man wasn't married by 30 then he's either gay or a social failure. I'm probably going to be married by 25 or 26

>No man should become legally and socially obligated to support a woman who was absent when the man was establishing his "stability" when she'll most likely unilaterally divorce.

Typical beta bullshit. No, women should be picky about only being with men who can support them and a child. It's what they are biologically driven to do, women didn't marry losers in the olden days either you know.

I don't masturbate at the moment. On another NoFap attempt. I make money for myself. I don't care who else gets paid, as long as I get paid my rightful share.

Realistically, in an educated society, 30. The goal should be 25-28 though.

Make sure you have more kids. 2 isn't enough, it's just your replacement. Aim for minimum 4.

That's not norway buddy, that's chink norway.

Once you have a steady job to raise children, a house to nest children in, and a wife capable and willing to birth your children, you should get married.

>fun is a meme

I was an only child and I turned out okay (inb4 >implying anyone on Cred Forums turned out okay), but that said I also had good, loving parents, but tough-loving parents, not coddly crap. Plus they wanted more but knew they couldn't afford more.

I'm a lot better off financially than they were and I want 3-4 kids as a result.

i doubt that people in their 20's can actually setup a family and buy a place

Yes and that's why you should marry young just about when you get your shit together and have your future ahead if you and not after you made your money. The couples that last have invested in each other, they struggled together to build something meant to last.

That and roasties are unstable as fuck. If she already had miles of dick, she'll get bored of the lame sex you'll have after a few years.

I just don't see the point in getting married. It's just extra chains to tie me down. What do I get in return? NOTHING.

I get a woman who pretends to care about me if I'm lucky, but never actually will. She will only want to control me and my money.

Then you woke up

Introduce her to the children (nieces nephews cousins) of your family and she will quickly be activated into baby mode. If she doesn't want more than two children after this, dump her and get one who will give you children.

A fucking leafnigger

>What do I get in return?
Children you idiot.

Pierre is giving away his background, Schlomo.

25 is a realistic age for someone who went into the trades to have their own place. For someone who went to university, probably more like 30. For someone who went to grad school, more like 35. The more educated classes always bred later, but now more people are educated, hence why it seems more people are starting families later.

More like pleasure and fulfulliment/happiness aren't the same thing.

Vidya, weed, booze, premarital sex, all of these things bring pleasure, not happiness. There's nothing wrong with pleasure, but it will never fill you with happiness like financial/career success, raising a family and companionship (whether that's a wife, kids or a dog) will.

Feminism has completely removed that as even an option. Sorry bud.

>i doubt that people in their 20's can actually setup a family and buy a place

No but it's a good time to get used to each other for 2 or 3 years before committing to have kids and taking a loan on a small house.

>vidya
>pleasure
If you dont play vidya for competitive rage, you're wrong

I observe my world and take in the information that I see.

Are you offended by that post I made? Something as simple as that?

I really doubt that I'll ever get married.

We all know that the "spark" will die down and the woman will start getting uglier at an exponentially faster rate.

Marriage is a like a switch that you turn on if you just want to start deteriorating faster.

men should get married, but the system is setup for them so they can fail.

notice how more people in general have criminal records over nothing. i personally met a guy that was in jail for nothing. and a close friend got locked up for a year for selling weed

I think 40 will be a good age for me to settle down with my 22 year old redpilled virgin wife of 100% Western European descent (Haplogroup R1b is essential). I'll just have to remember to get her to sign a pre-nup so that when I divorce her when she turns 30 she doesn't steal half of my wealth. I didn't work hard to become a billionaire to lose it all in one swift swoop.

Onwards and upwards fellas, onwards and upwards.

Sadly this bar is getting further and further because youth is being extended farther into adulthood.

Like, I'd love to marry my girlfriend today and start having kids a year or so after, but I just do not have thenmoney to make this wedding amazing. I'm only getting married once so I'm making it count (we've been together 7 years).

>35

I am probably bias but I think that is right. I am currently 32 and while I am doing pretty well financially I will be much better off in 3 years.

At that point I could comfortably support a wife and a kid. Would be nice if the wife worked maybe part-time. Although what I consider comfortable varies from other people.

Essentially I don't want to have to change my lifestyle financially.

Yeah I am offended because you are promoting non traditional values and social arrangements

How's your sex life?

Men - 30-35
Women - 18-25

Remember to marry them young, have lots of kids and make sure they are a virgin.

Lately? Not so great.

No steady girlfriend in a couple years now. Before that I had a girlfriend for 6 years and before that it was on and off.

Only slept with 4 women/girls in my life. Mostly because I was always in steady relationships.

My hand has been my best friend for awhile now. I am focusing on my career at the moment and trying to get back in shape (gained 30 pounds after I broke up with my long time girlfriend).

It's the age of the women that is more important.
Marrying a 35 year old women is disgusting, you don't buy milk that is about to expire.

Honestly this, I had my childish fun in high school and my first five years in college. Now that I'm 24, got an engineering degree, and a gf who's down to get married in about a year and a half, it's time to buckle up and become a full adult. This meme that it's ok to sleep around, party, drink, and smoke weed and play video game all the time just because you're "in your 20's" is a lie propagated by cultural marxists to keep us all eternally weak manchildren living only for personal gratification and dooming future generations.

Nice job ignoring my second sentence. The desire for a stable provider is just one prong of that "biological drive", with the other prong being the need to fuck any Chad who'll be good genetic stock.

Women are entirely supported to not marry a loser, whilst simultaneously declaring their God-given right to fuck around like an impulsive whore.

If you're implying that a women can waste her most valuable years finding herself and doubling down on her innate hypergamy and choice addiction, and then effortlessly flow into being picky when she crashed her own value down to the Marina Trench, then you're a fucking faggot.

If you think women should be saving their best selves for the person they, supposedly, pledge lifetime fidelity to, and are picky because it's such a heavy decision to make, then I agree.

>spoiled milk back in the bag
Im dying

buts not truly experiential or empirical data and thus it is illogical to assume you "know"

its a logical fallacy and thus a failure.

*drags e-cig*
*tips fedora*

Spilled* my bad

You're in for a rough awakening when you talk to a lawyer or judge for the first time.

This is also true. I fucked around in my teens and easrly 20's, the result? I Didn't start university till I was 24, i'll be 27 when I graduate.

Luckily I'm a good programmer so I should get financially established pretty quickly, but it still feels late.

Never.

What are we sliding today OP?

I hear ya. Similar situation for me. I'm 24--broke up with my long term gf 2.5 years ago and haven't inserted my penis into anything since then. It gets depressing. I have these incredibly narrow standards--My ex had the ultimate personality and appearance and i'm unwilling to accept anything less than what she was.

Many, many people have tetsified abou how they got fucked over in marriage. I've personally talked to many of them. I've researched this myself. Western society is hard on men and it favors women. You can deny this all you want, but you'll just be circlejerking in your Cred Forums echo chamber as usual. There is a reason why so many guys opt out. Fix the problems instead of whining and demanding that men "man up" for a system that hates them. It's not a logical fallacy and thus a failure, you just refuse to accept reality.

>implying a beautiful 22 year old wants to marry a gross old 40 year old man and have your rotten expired seed inside her

Since when did Finland start getting refugees

>signing a legally binding document giving half your shit to a woman you love now but will probably resent like crazy in 10 years
>implying marriage in 2016 has anything to do with love
>implying I want to be drained mentally, physically and financially by some little faggot kids who will probably just grow up to be faggots anyway
If I fall in love, I leave it at just that. No need to sever my balls as well

Why'd you break up? Where are her photos?

Ive been there user, the weight comes off as fast as it came on, if you focus.
My career, my long term gf, and my fitness.. they all fell apart at the same time, and I was depressed. It was this rock bottom that made me realize I had no other options but create my own destiny, and it was greatness I sought.
I am now part of two running clubs and compete regularly. my career is on track and I am newly dating a girl who I met at an event last weekend.
Don't worry about finding a women, Ive found that when you focus on being great and persue greatness, women tent to flock your way. They will come when you least expect it, and dont settle for trash either. Good girls still exist.

You're a massive beta faggot.

Sperm doesn't really deteriorate in quality like the uterus does.

Daniel Day Lewis's father was basically an old man when DDL was conceived, for example.

I am not promoting that. I am depressed because of how western society hates men and favors women. Slut culture is rampant and it deeply disturbs me. I defend the male point of view on here, but I only see women as byproducts and even victims of a degenerate culture. My problem starts when people demand that men opt in to a system that doesn't benefit us at all. The "good old days" are gone. Society needs to change to become more pro-male and less degenerate once again.

>It's not a logical fallacy and thus a failure, you just refuse to accept reality.

"reality" is what you make. Dont claim you "know" what marriage is like just to try and justify your beta-ness.

Failure is a nice way to put it.

You stupid faggot, marriage is a social construct. Humans (especially men) going out and looking for other mates is 100% natural. You're a moron

I have tons of photos of her on my hard drive, hidden away deep in a folder directory of the past.

I have not once visited her FB page or looked at a photo of her since we broke up. I would not bear it.

"The appropriate age for marriage is around eighteen for girls and thirty-seven for men." - Aristotles

>a lie propagated by cultural marxists to keep us all eternally weak manchildren living only for personal gratification

I think that's what it is. The self is an sham invented by the kikes promoted by leftists of the 60s as a means to obtain the ideological change they couldn't get through protests or political means.

Check out The Century Of the Self, the Adam Curtis documentary if you have the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=kq3Zz4Wo6_A

Men shouldn't marry. They should build harems and nut inside as many foreign women as possible while on sex tourism vacations in order to whiten up the global population.

Use a fake name, lie about your vasectomy. "Oops, the condom broke." Flee the country, leaving a trail of bastard spawn in your wake. It's the right thing to do, for the good of mankind.

>implying judges in 2016 still need you to sign a legally binding document and can't shoot their semen straight into you via common law marriage

Sounds like you need to go dumpster diving for a slump-buster. Plenty of lonely broads out there in need of a good dicking. And the HQ ones won't bother with you unless you're currently slaying some poon.

Get yourself a moped: lots of fun to ride, wouldn't want to be seen in public with it.

Yeah it's a fringe belief to some but look at how men used to be men, they used to work a hard day's work putting their family before themselves. The same was for women, the family unit overran any desires they personally had. Now, it's a damn miracle to have a man actually step up and stay in his kids lives. Meanwhile, women are "empowered" if they're having sex but still single.

You still didn't say why you broke up.

Now stop being a coward and show us.

Whenever he meets the right person, and at that point, as soon as he can. But he also needs to talk to those who have divorced, or been otherwise fucked over in family court, first.

Have fun being a broke nigger.

Fuck off you filthy kraut bastard, go jerk it to shit porn if you need a release so badly.

You just made three posts about how low your standards are, why would you call me the filthy one who needs release badly lmao

Long distance problems. I wouldn't show you if you paid me 500 bucks.

It's startn' to head that way man. My dick can't take the torture no more.

>haplogroup R1b
>woman
what?

This is some sound advice.

real talk, if you aren't significantly above average in terms of wealth, all you get past the age of 30 are unmarried leftovers and divorcees/single moms

you can find younger grills who are down to fuck but not marry+have kids

Once again, you've offered no refutation to anything I've said. Just general hostility and denial. I obviously know what marriage is like more than you, since the majority opinion more is on my side than on yours. Men in western society are adapting to this horrible situation, you fail to realize that. I see you also ignored my points about how the problems need to be fixed instead of demanding that yet more generations of men opt in to a system that hates them.

A real man doesnt give a fuck what others think of him, or tell him what to do.

You have no idea what youre talking about.

i'd like to try to get married by 22-25
idk i'd just like a woman's company

So a bum on the street that hasn't showered in a year is a real man?

Pre-nups aren't worth shit. A problem solver is cheaper than a lawyer.

Stop trying to be contrarian. Bums are outside of society. Were talking about men in their prime and within society.

>I obviously know what marriage is like more than you,

and there you have it the logical fallacy. I am married, you are not...and yet somehow you "know" more about than me.

try again skippy.

Nothing you say is relevant without proof.

Fair enough. I just disagree with the notion that one should not care whatsoever what others think about you.

You should not be obsessed with it--but you should at least exercise your social skills and hygiene to the extent of being a respected member of your community.

That alone constitutes a modicum of care over what others think of you.

Whatever age he's healthy and well-off enough to actually being able to support and raise a family. Some retarded arbitrary age limit won't cut it.

>30-35

Enjoy your autistic kids and cesarean scarred wife.

>strawpoll.me/11285915
>marriage
>literally fucking ever
Get out.

I am able to see the whole situation and make a conclusion based off that. It's also obvious at this point that you are trying to shame me into doing what you did so you can feel more validated in your decision. You can't make me do anything as a man. You need to accept this. There is no logical fallacy, you're just obviously upset and bitter. Kill yourself, if that helps.

It is debatable whether you should get married at all. Unless you have some assets or are going to accumulate some I am not sure I see the point.

Obviously Lars. Noone denies that.

Especially in small societies like Iceland, reputation is everything. I agree.

BUT, if all the women in your village tell you to get married and you do because of that, youre literally a bitch.

>graduated college at 23 couldn't find a job in my field currently working a dead end job going nowhere
>been out of school 2 years so my diploma is worthless
>25 now and have to go back to school if I want any chance at a good career
>was thiking of computer science
>will be 30 when I graduate, have a meager 60k in savings to make it through the degree

Basically I'm fucked and will never get married

Lars is a Swedish name. If you want to attribute a stereotype to me, then call me Bjorn or some shit.

If you get married just because you think you have to it will end in divorce. Only get married if you actually want to spend your lives together.

canadians shouldnt breed anyway

Modern 'marriage' is a joke, a mockery of what it once was. No self-respecting male should take part in this corrupted institution until it is restored to what it once was, a sacred union of a man and a woman before God

>Only get married if you actually want to spend your lives together.

Nobody ever thinks that. 5-10 years is plenty.

I want to gargle his semen.
Nudes?

Fuck that. If you wanna discuss the old values of marriage, what i see is utter and complete devotion of the female to serve as the husbands' deferential, loyal and kindred partner.

The man should be the master. The woman should obey, and follow.

Call me a misogynist, just look at the nature of man-female relations for the past... Since the beginning of our species.

>It's also obvious at this point that you are trying to shame me into doing what you did so you can feel more validated in your decision

umm...no. just no. I give zero fucks about what some betaleaf who couldnt form a logical premise if hit him in the face thinks. I have no desire to make you do anything- just pointing out they you opinion is not worth the dirty toilet paper you shat it on.

You are more than welcome to make a conclusion based on absolutely zero direct knowledge of...but dont expect people to take you seriously. DESU- its clear you are the bitter one- trying to justify your failures and poor existence by creating false memes to assuage your own angst. it would be funny if it wasnt so sad.

>the old values of marriage
>complete devotion

That never happened anywhere, ever.

>just look at the nature of man-female relations for the past... Since the beginning of our species.

there have been plenty of Matriarchal societies dominated by women...

I know arguing is fun and all, but you know you agree with me. We're on Cred Forums fellas--unleash your unquenched impulses.

I want to hear you say yes. Yes. You're right. Women are incapable of government. Women are vessels for our sons.

>marrying a 20-something woman

fuck that

you must be kidding.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't spend so much time replying, being bitter and trying to change my opinion. You do care, you're just a failure at changing my mind.

The joke is on you here. Not only are you a bitter sperg trying to get men to "man up" so you can feel more validated in your pathetic little decisions, but most guys in western society aren't getting married, and the truth is out there as to how things are now. So continue to live in denial and be an autistic bitter sperg on Cred Forums, the joke is on, beta burger boy. You have no power and you are a joke.

Ok Lars.

Never

>no option for none

Good goys, get married, oy vey sheckels

calm down lars

You poor cuck

why would he be kidding? do you think women get more mature as they age?

older single women are unwed for a reason

I haven't inserted my penis into a female orifice for two and a half years.

I agreee with this for the most part. But i'd say latest 35. And thats a stretch for me. I plan on getting married around 27 or 28

>current year
>getting married
user pls

Honestly is this a meme? Are you literally planning on getting married in the ((current year)) just because you want to be contrarian and not a progressive cuck? I think you're taking memes too far. Aren't you people worried about completely destroying your lives?

>You do care,

no. not about you.

It appears you cannot even read for comprehension- as I never once tried to convince you to marry...I simply pointed out that you were a dumbfuck for attempting to claim you know something about something of which you have no experience. However, you are more than welcome to live in a state of perpetual adolescence and do your part for the decline of Western civilization

Its ok to be wrong...it should be something you are used to by now.

Get her knocked up early, it will keep her busy and happy for a few years, then have another one after that. Don't wait so long that sex becomes boring and she starts having second thoughts.

>What age should a man be married by?
What for? Marriage is for creating families. Families are for creating and raising stable children that grow up to be productive adults.
We are closing in on 8,000,000,000 people on this planet. Every time I try to go somewhere and do something I have to wait in lines, traffic, and crowds because hundreds to thousands of people are all doing the same thing no matter what time of day.
Fuck it. Marriage and families are overrated. There is no danger of the human race going extinct or my genes dying out since there are tens of millions of people that share my genes.

I'd rather spend my time and money elsewhere.

How many of them were successful compared to conventional Patriarchal societies?

>as I never once tried to convince you to marry

Yes you did, retard. You used specific shaming language when we first exchanged replies. It was obvious. You are trying to convince me to marry, you are just an utter failure at it.

>I simply pointed out that you were a dumbfuck for attempting to claim you know something about something of which you have no experience

I have a brain which allows me to observe the world around me, read data, and talk to others who have experienced it. You can't make me unsee what I've seen. You are a n autistic bitter sperg dumbfuck retard asswipe. Most men in western society don't want to marry, because the system and culture are broken. Idiot.

>However, you are more than welcome to live in a state of perpetual adolescence and do your part for the decline of Western civilization

I can do whatever I want, go suck a dick if you don't like it. Again, you do care if I don't marry, and you're just bitter that you can't force me to do anything.

>Its ok to be wrong...it should be something you are used to by now.

Pot meet kettle, bitterburger.

> tfw it's been almost 5 months

lol maybe for stupid whites like you

>We are closing in on 8,000,000,000 people on this planet.

Yes, and in some ways there is nothing unique to your genes humanity needs as a specie. But how many of those 8 billions are the sort of smart, capable, functional and moral people that will drive us to colonize mars or explore Alpha Centory one day ? The nogs won't invent interstellar travel fueled by watermelonium anytime soon.

We're so many only because modern nutrition, sanitation and medecine allowed us to save the human waste that would have died otherwise. All this excess people would die off very fast if anything disrupted our current civilization.

If you think you have the stuff and the means to breed the right type of people, you should do it. I like to think the reward is that through them a little bit of me will be going there.

>You used specific shaming language

I shamed your failed logic you stupid cunt. If you are truly this ignorant I would prefer you NOT to marry or ever have spawn.

>I have a brain

it would appear not.

>I can do whatever I want, go suck a dick

yes, you are free to go suck a dick...something you have actual direct experience with.

Don't be a fucking moron. Get married when the right gal comes along.

If she comes along in your mid twenties, marry her. If it's your 30s, then great. If she never comes along, then don't fucking marry.

I was one of those that said "I'm never getting married until I'm at least in my 30s" because after I got out of Cuck University, I had a decent job and was banging broads left and right and life was fucking sweet. But then I met the perfect girl at age 23 and I literally knew within two weeks that this is the women I want to fuck for the rest of my life and have loads of beautiful babies with and raise a family. I was married at age 25. She is literally the perfect woman. Five years and two kids later, I have zero regrets.

It does help that even after two kids, she looks like a Xenia Deli.

>I shamed your failed logic you stupid cunt

No you didn't. You tried to shame me for not getting married and it failed. The only one with failed logic is you here, bitterburger loser.

>it would appear not.

Pot meet kettle.

>yes, you are free to go suck a dick...something you have actual direct experience with.

Projection. You're just upset that I don't willingly become a beta male slave like you. You definitely also have repressed homosexual tendencies, wanna talk about it? You can't tell me what to do, I'm a man! Die in a fire, you cucked filth.

>Cred Forums
>getting married

Just let them have their fun.

lol

>You're just upset that I don't willingly become a beta male slave like you. You definitely also have repressed homosexual tendencies, wanna talk about it? You can't tell me what to do, I'm a man! Die in a fire, you cucked filth.

Another logical fallacy...your a leaf- that is by definition a cucked beta.

Face it, you are bitter, alone and cant form a logical premise if you tried.

Please dont marry...and for the love of all that is good in the World...DO NOT EVER PROCREATE.

30 to 35.
Wife needs to be 17/18-24

>Another logical fallacy

No. You don't even know what a logical fallacy is. You're just a cucked beta loser trying to get me to make the same mistake you did.

>your a leaf- that is by definition a cucked beta.

Another strawman. A logical fallacy on your part, indeed.

>Face it, you are bitter, alone and cant form a logical premise if you tried.

Projection, pot meet kettle, again. I do what I want and you are just frustrated I won't serve women the way you want me to.

>Please dont marry...and for the love of all that is good in the World...DO NOT EVER PROCREATE.

Thanks for finally agreeing with me. See how good my persuasion skills are?

>Thanks for finally agreeing with me.

I dont agree with cocksucking faggots...I think marriage is a wonderful thing if it works for both people- I just dont want you to contribute to the downfall of humanity by spreading your defective genes at large.

Clearly you have never even touched a woman and thus you bitterness towards them....

You are a fucking idiot and and cock sucking faggot to boot..you a cuckedbeta of unimaginable proportions and you will continue to dwell in misery in your parents basement...maybe if you are lucky your mother will let you smell her dirty panties while your father fucks you in the ass...no wonder you cant get married...

Good luck with that.

>I give up and I am now bitter beyond imagination: The Post

user, you have had no argument this entire thread. All you have is your rage, your bitterness. Most men in western society aren't going to get married anymore. Times have changed. You can't tell me what to do. Accept all these, and you'll feel happier about life in general.

You're a loser, user.

>You can't tell me what to do

I never tried you stupid fuck...I merely pointed out how stupid you are. you cant even read for comprehension much less have an intelligent conversation.

If by loser you mean happily married with a beautiful wife and child, multiple homes and early retirement...then sucks to be me.

Thanks for admitting you have given up and you are now bitter beyond imagination...that is purely a product of your betaness...and your internal struggles with faggotry...its to be expected when your dad is always asking you to lick his cock clean after pummeling your ass.

If you want tax breaks, incorporate.
Fuck marriage. Government has no business in my sex life.

the first marriage should be as early as possible

>I never tried you stupid fuck

Yes you did. You tried and you failed. You're just too much of a bitter autistic salty little fuckup to admit that you lost. So you keep replying here and sperging out, in a vain attempt to save your shattered manhood, because I aptly pointed out how most men aren't getting married, and I also aptly pointed out how you have no argument besides your own bitterness.

You're a fucking pathetic loser, and you need to stop projecting your gay homosexual fantasies onto me. You are very mentally ill and a cringelord and I suggest you go seek help ASAP, you fucking loser sperglord queer.

criminally underrated advice

>Yes you did

Again- this is where reading for actual comprehension comes in to play. I simply pointed what a stupid fucking idiot you are. I never encouraged you to marry. Your continued obstinance regarding this FACT demonstrates that your intellectual capabilities are limited.

I am actually quite content in my life of leisure and beauty...not bitter in the least with the wonderful life I have. I have lost NOTHING other than time.

>autistic salty little fuckup

looks who "sperging out"- Its not my fault that your father fucks you nightly...your bitterness is understandable I guess but try and take your dicking like a man....even a beta can hope. Can't you?

im 34 and all of my friends are married

the men all act like cucks and the women all have this desperation on their faces like they know they could have done better and now it's too late

no one seems happy

except for me!

i had a gf last year and it was awful

things are great with women when you have lots of money and life is easy but when things get bad it's much better to just go it alone.

women will continue to get fucked and get pampered by older more successful men- as they always have.

it's really the older and ugly women that are losing out. all a man has to do is get a job to have a woman. a woman has to be young and pretty.

this culture hurts plain women more than any other group, their standards are too high and they never settle for a man because they believe the television that a better one is always around the corner.

and the older women have no hope at all. they already missed their chance and there's no going back

so go ahead- blame men, shame men, attack men

normal plain jane qt women are the real victims in all this

they are denied their natural happiness

Child support Czech bro

>Again- this is where reading for actual comprehension comes in to play. I simply pointed what a stupid fucking idiot you are. I never encouraged you to marry. Your continued obstinance regarding this FACT demonstrates that your intellectual capabilities are limited.

So you're in denial and even more BITTER now because you just can't accept that you lost? You encouraged me to marry, read your first replies to me you salty bitter spergy autistic retard shithead fuckup.

>I am actually quite content in my life of leisure and beauty...not bitter in the least with the wonderful life I have. I have lost NOTHING other than time.

Sure you are. You have to tell me how awesomr your life is over and over again because it isn't. And you want to shame me and other guys into marrying women so you feel like less of a loser and more validated in what you did.

>looks who "sperging out"- Its not my fault that your father fucks you nightly...your bitterness is understandable I guess but try and take your dicking like a man....even a beta can hope. Can't you?

More projection of your elaborate gay homosexual tendencies. I understand, you're gay and you can't act on it, but that's no reason to take it out on me, bitterburger.

>You encouraged me to marry

now you are just lying.

quit lying and continue to suck your fathers cock...its all the sex you will EVER get so you might as well enjoy.

Do you have to wear a helmet when you leave the house?

at age never

Go read your first posts before you failed. And stop projecting your gay fantasies on me, it's so weird. You are a very angry and bitter man. What is your obsession with sex, especially gay sex? You need to be on medication, bitterburger.

just the opposite I am quite content and happy :)

its fun to point out what an ignorant fuck you are...I just happen to be very intuitive and can tell your betacuck status stems from being anally raped by your father repeatedly.

No worries...your Canadian so its to be expected.

>just the opposite I am quite content and happy :)

Nah, you're not. You keep screaming "I'M HAPPY" in this thread so it just proves you're not. What a beta loser gay cuck you are.

Why are you so frustrated that you can't tell me or other men what to do? Answer the question. Nobody listens to you, you're just another guy trying to roleplay masculinity on Cred Forums. You're a dime a dozen.

>Nah, you're not

right..now you "know" what I feel just like you "know" what its like to be married. The ignorance never stops with you does it?

you're getting desperate- its so funny. I never once told any body what to do...except for you to go fuck yourself...oh and to not ever have kids.

Seriously, its betacucks like you that give dumbshits a bad name.

I'm 21. If I can get a "real" job at 22, I'll be looking to marry at 25. Growing older and realizing all the bad habits my parents instilled in me... it would be fun to raise a bunch of kids using actually good parenting. Plus, that's 4 more redpilled people in the world.

PS to people who are looking to procreate soon: don't put ANY HEAT ON YOUR LAP/GENITALIA, EVER. Hot shower water for more than 15 minutes, hot tubs, computers (ESPECIALLY). Even be careful about keeping a phone in your pocket. Google it, it's a real thing that kills sperm. You're welcome.

Quads of anger.

You did try to tell me what to do, you failed. You still didn't even answer my question. Yeah, I'm not going to get married or have kids, and most western men now won't either. You have to accept this.

>"fun" is overrated
Kek

>user, you need to man up and put a ring on that slut

>Sure she sucked random cocks at parties when she was in high school but she's with you now! You won in the end!

Nah. I'd rather be a Crazy Dog Guy

>You did try to tell me what to do

if its true...you could easily prove it.

Protip- you cant.

You wont get married because gay marriage isnt legal in Cuckland and your father is saving your for his friends

...and yet somehow I "lost" - ohthelulz