Who's the bigger attention whore?

Who's the bigger attention whore?

good question

the faggot

she still at least reports

all hes up to these days is dressing in drag and giving cringy faggot talks about how gay he is

shes helping the cause, hes trying ot build a faggot cult of faggot personality

pretty simple desu

egas

I would have to say Milo. Just.

Milo
>guys I'm gonna parade in a Muslim ghetto on a horse and might die only to pussy out later
>guys I'm gonna be in drag
>watch me trigger this college kiddie guys!

faggot

Since I have no idea who the woman on the right is, probably the woman on the left.

I'd have to say Milo But Lauren Southern barely makes anything insightful and though provoking about SJW's these days.

I WANT A FUCKING THREESOME WITH THEM

PLEASE GIVE ME A THREESOME WITH THOSE TWO RIGHT NOW
BLESS THEIR SOULS

I am.

The faggot. There's no competition at all.

Milo, he thrives off of it and afaik Lauren hasn't attempted to scam anybody multiple times.

Milo

>coal burning faggot

You, OP.

Whichever one of the two you are, faggot whore.

GO THE FUCK AWAY

Faggot. Hands down.

D.A.K

say what you want about milo but he does have style

Milo.

He was fun at first, triggering feminists, making valid points about islam and homosexuals. But now he's just to much. Parading around like he thinks he's some type of gay god. Making good money out of it aswell.

The only people liking milo are peolpe who are not fully red pilled yet, they just enjoy the ride of triggering Sjw's pretty much.

Lauren atleast has a real job, she seems pretty smart aswell. Also she's real cute.

Dunno, but Lauren is hot as fuck. And not gay. Or a jew.

milo, it's not even close
at least lauren travels to dangerous places to do reports

I want Lauren to sit on my face and upbraid me for being a less than stellar provider.

Milo is actually smarter than Lauren, but he just can't shut the fuck up about his degenerate life style

Lauren arguments are always shit she heard other people say that she says in her own way, which is usually dumber

doe that whole "she's a woman so she doesn't actually care and she's just using it for attention" is a meme, cuz of all the people that are the supposed to represent the alt right or whatever she's the one who tries to help the most by going to rallies, protests and even to refugee camps

neither of them are really blonde, this bothers me way more than it should.

Lauren Southern JOI videos when?

The faggot on the left's only purpose is attention whoring.
The somewhat attractive female gets attention because she actually kind of can put a story together and do the media thing. Otherwise she would be some generic newsbimbo reading off the prompter.

Considering that I have no idea who that is on the right, its Milo

she's a canadian newscaster for rebel media.

The one with blond hair, uh sorry, let me be more specific
The one that takes big black cock up the ass, uh, let me be more specific
The one on the left