Be honest

Be honest.

How many of you are new here?

I'm curious to know if mainstream media coverage of Cred Forums and our memes during the election has actually brought us any new souls.

We won't berate you or single you out in this thread. Just want some honest answers. Promise.

@90045709
It's my first day.

Is 2009 still considered new?

I came when Dilbert Man retweeted an article about Kek and Pepe a couple of weeks ago.

i came last spring/summer

Spring 2013, right in time for the Zimmerman trial

I'd say start of June on Cred Forums, but I've been browsing /r/Cred Forums since January and /r/The_Donald in April. Quit posting on Reddit about a month ago.

I came in March/April timeframe.

>Saw funnies on /r/Cred Forums
>Actually went to Cred Forums
>saw it was pure cancer
>checked out /R9K/
>arguing with the autists became tiring
>tried Cred Forums to see what it was all about
>got redpilled within a week
>on everyday since.

here since 2007

Not new but a normie with a girlfriend and friends
>fuck the autists who don't like it

Used to hang out on Cred Forums, got sick of it around September of last year and started coming here instead. I've been here ever since.

Just started yesterday, its refreshing to see all these different ways to view the world, mainly calling everyone that isnt white a shitskin or some form of nigger

I joined the alt right 2 months before the media coverage

came here about a month ago. i started to lose my leftism slowly over the last few months from divisive intersectional feminist/ race bs and wanted to see for myself some unique points of view from a side of things I haven't really been exposed to.

I started watching the Rubin Report and hearing these intelligent, well spoken right-wingers effectively make their case was kind of mind-blowing. seems like most of the right-wingers i see in media are company men and blonde-haired dolts.

basically i'm sick the "right is evil" narrative. because I see all the worst things the right is accused of in those same leftists.

A lot of people are new

Like half of Cred Forums could not give a fuck about white people becoming minorities in their own countries and eventually dissappearing completely

It's pretty cucked over here

Lurked here since April or so. Starting posting a couple of months ago

I browsed Cred Forums a lot between 2007-2010, only been browsing /pol the bast 10 months

Lurked from time to time here and on Cred Forums sice ca. 2010 i guess but it wasnt a big thing. Since beginning of last year started to lurk more and full on addict since refugee shit started.

came here when Cred Forums got shitty

Yes.

t. 2008

Browsed Cred Forums starting in 2008, checked out Cred Forums during 2012 election. Stopped going to Cred Forums, been here every since.

Meme magic is real btw

I'm new been browsing a month... I have never been this racist in my whole life... Thanks pol

2009 newfag here

2004-chan best chan.

Oldfags go make me tendies.

Pool's still closed, fagets.

started browsing Cred Forums in 08. Frequented Cred Forums until about 11, came back for the 2016 election right before the first republican debates, but found nothing but trap threads on Cred Forums on the first page so I moseyed on over to Cred Forums where the meme magic was just starting to take place.

Been frequenting since.

2006 here

I've wasted my life, but it was all worth it to finally become a meme-wizard and get Trump elected.

i joined after watching evalion in may

been here all summer

THIS IS A CTR SHILL THREAD

REMINDER DO NOT GIVE ACCURATE INFORMATION TO THE OPPOSITION

Even if you've been here for a long time you're still a newfag.

About a year. The Trump Gens have been one hell of a ride. I'll probably get bored and get back to the real world after the election, r-right?

unwashed refugee from reddit. couldn't stand the PC echo chamber / downvoting system over there, came here for some fresh air / uncensored opinions.

prior to that I'd come check out /s/ every so often, but found the thread format irritating and had no interest in visiting the other boards.

ultimately it was kek/meme magic culture that really held my attention.

>Heard somewhere that Cred Forums had the worst things imaginable, don't go there.
>Came to Cred Forums to have a look around early 2016/late 2015.
>Now i frequent /k/ and Cred Forums mainly, but check out other boards sometimes.
>I still don't understand s4s.

Was here a lot from '12 to '14 but lost interest overtime. Election memes revived my interest in the board.

same, on Cred Forums since 2007

oldfags mostly lurk or shitpost nowadays because it's impossible to discuss anything on this cancerous edgy teenagers circlejerk

started about 5 months ago

lurked for about 2 days and figured everything out because it isn't hard talking like you autists do

first image board was imgur
got sick of their pro-gay, pro-feminist, anti-Christian shit
it wasn't always that way don't know wtf happened

I've been red pilled long before I found this place
I mostly care about anti feminism and getting news
your guys racist shit and zionist conspiracies get tiring and have nothing to do with being redpilled

Similar story

>lurked for about 2 days
this is why everything went to shit just so everyone knows

Started /b in 2012 just to be le cringy kid in the university, cucked af, then in 2014 started proping this board and got the redpill too fast into my system

I was a passionate bluepill sjw,came here after the scientology thing don't know what year it was

I always get bored of Cred Forums after elections are over.

nope.
no one could tell I was new

just like u wouldn't if I didn't say anything

Started on Cred Forums around '07/'08, graduated to Cred Forums early '11

>not being here since 2006

Fucking newfags

literally started yesterday

I'm new, i have a week

I just came here to confirm some rumours, have been doing it for a few days.

[s4s] is only for the most elitest of the elite. 99% won't have the cognitive capacity to comprehend the high level memery that takes place there.

As for OP I've been here for over a decade.

anything before 2006 is new.

this isnt r9gay
a lot of people have gfs

>tfw I've been on Cred Forums since 2011 when it was made to replace /new/.
>tfw I've been on Cred Forums for over a decade now
>Joined in 2004

Just fucking kill me already.

been popping in here randomly for years and I'm still fucking confused constantly

Never really came to this shithole of a board until about 6 months ago, I would just browse Cred Forums and /fit/

Now I'm even more depressed about the world thanks to you fuckers, but I can't stop coming here

2005 here.

I have just started appreciating this place tho, never have the memes been as dank as now, and regardless of what anyone says, it just keeps getting better.

probably since 2012-13