Based Milo

Why does Cred Forums hate him now? Nobody has done more to fight for downtrodden young white males in western society in the modern era than he is. Nobody even comes close. He fights for you yet you hate him.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/breitbart-editor-milo-yiannopoulos-takes-100-000-for-charity-gives-0.html
encyclopediadramatica.se/Milo
salon.com/2016/09/22/exclusive-watch-milo-yiannopoulos-show-his-true-colors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We only pretend to hate him.. He's our guy

He literally takes pride in exclusively fucking niggers and shills for jewish cock mutilation.

He's too flamboyant and that turns a lot of people off.

Fuck off (((Milo))). Why do you post this every fucking day? Are you autistic?

Went from classy gay in a suit to a blown out faggot constantly talking about his degenerate sexlife

Because Cred Forums is a Christain board and Milo is an unrepentant cock sucker.

let him *choose* to love women despite their failings and we will RAISE HIM HIGH

Please Cred Forums, when the day of the rope comes, let me step on his head before you toss me into the bog after him.

>Nobody has done more to fight for downtrodden young white males in western society in the modern era than he is

like stealing their money?
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/breitbart-editor-milo-yiannopoulos-takes-100-000-for-charity-gives-0.html

His material is very weak lately. He's the pseudo-intellectual alt-right version of Ben Shapiro.

pol never liked teh jew faggot

Controlled opposition, kept saying the same lines over and over, boring, pretends to be a catholic, but remains a jew (((Milo Marrano))) ZOG/NWO. Said he wants to destroy us.

Agree with OP, it's pathetic to see pol cucks whining about 'muh degeneracy', when Milo will have more impact on improving this world than all those lazy shitposters combined.

he doesn't actually do that -- it's a rhetorical shield against liberal opponents

Cred Forums got taken over by stormweenie Clinton surrogates a while back. Ignore them.

I have always had a dislike for Milo because he's a fucking faggot.
t. gay man

This is (((Milo))) the Marrano :D :D...even a bong flag. This same guy comes in each one of these threads (((Samefagging))). I wouldn't be surprised if (((Milo))) pays them, or it is him.

Sage

Nothing is more annoying than the forced propaganda that Cred Forums is a Christian board. Literally Taliban tier.

Milo threads should be a bannable offense.

Fuck that jew faggot attention whore.

I agree. It's like Ted Cruz saying he's a patriotic american or something. Cringe as fuck.

YOU DONT OWN user LEADERSHIP POSITIONS

*sigh*

>Pseudo intellectual at right version of Ben Shapiro
So he's Ben shapiro?

>didn't do a gay pride march through a muslim neighborhood

>tried to indirectly steal from Trump's campaign

>makes fun of fat people working out in the gym

>is jewish

Do I need to go on? sage

Lel Shapiro has done more for the right then any public figure currently

Stay cucked

He doesn't sleep with black men. He only jokes about it. If you saw his recent video from his tour bus, his crew were all twinks. Pizza Party Ben is one of his fuckbuddies

He's not our guy, fuck off nigger

>all twinks
Almost just as bad.

namaste

I ask that you acknowledge the resignation of your ancestors and accept the Christ's good title as inheritor of Historical Europes venerated and revered owners of Europes Holy Virtues.

You are recognised as a true advocate

You're right. The concern from a lot of people is that he is letting the power corrupt him, and thereby corrupting the movement that is far greater than him.

So long as he continues to help our cause, he will generate loyalty. Should he begin to majorly detract from it, he will be consumed.

He's a 5'2 Kike that hates Trump. He can go fuck off and die.

Like any Jew, he's an opportunist. He pretends to support the alt-right while simultaneously undermining it; playing down its racist and anti-semitic elements while infecting it with his own depraved brand of coalburning homosexuality.

Nice to see anti-sjws becoming famous, but this guy is simply in it for the publicity.

he's a faggot

Fuck off Kike. If you're so fucking cool and tough, do it on yoru fucking own. slimy cunt.

You all watched that video with the Russian defector talking about leftists? Do you remember the part where he says that those leftists will be shoot first?

That's what will happen will Milo, he's a useful Jewish fag for now, but when the great purge comes he'll be the first who will be put against the wall.

A lot of you faggots are teens that came here from Reddit. You have to been around a little longer to truly understand how much of a faggot and hypocrite this guy truly is. Read his ED article: encyclopediadramatica.se/Milo

Btw he wrote some shitty poetry. One of the lines in his poem was "smile, Allah loves you." Really makes you think.

>downtrodden young white males
lol
you sound like an sjw. muh oppression. you aren't a oppressed because some landwhale with green hair told you to check your privilege.

we don't need milo with his empty bullshit. we need a paradigm shift, milo can't provide that. with his whole "i love nigger dick" "i hate islam because they don't like fags" "feminism is oppressive to men" stuff he just reinforces liberalism.

>downtrodden young white males
kek.
fucking MRAs

>We only pretend to hate him
speak for yourself

poland meet based putin. Goodbye poland. Rot in new USSR.

i know rite.

being a white male is GOAT so long as you don't hate yourself. don't get me wrong i hate society the way it is too, but i don't feel "oppressed", not even remotely.

Because he's minimizing the importance of the White Identitarian aspect of the Alt-Right when it's basically the central fucking pillar.

Him and his (((tribe))) are trying to co-opt a movement that is contrary to their interests. He's an okay stepping stone to the Alt-Lite, but for all his branding as a "dangerous faggot," most of what he says is well within the Overton Window.

Also, he's a gayfag.

I like him. He does great work.

Only fucking idiots here hate him.

l
m
f
a
o

>dude lmao why don't you like a gay jew coalburner neocon.

kys

Milo is great. Fags are only hating on him now because he's getting bigger than ever and Cred Forums only likes underdogs.

hes a fraud and a provocateur

Simple, while he's pushing a positive message, he's too ego focused and wants to make it about himself too much for my liking.

>Because he's minimizing the importance of the White Identitarian aspect of the Alt-Right when it's basically the central fucking pillar.

Fuck off. The alt-right is about ideology, not about the color of your skin.

Milo is literally a Christian. He wears crosses and attends mass. So you're in luck.

Also, we're a board that happens to have a lot of Christians ,..but we're not a Christian board.

More atheists here, my family.

>pushes away redpill anime girls for "settling down with a nice deadweight goy"

>Pizza Party Ben is one of his fuckbuddies

I will use this as the reason in the daily "why do you hate a jewish faggot that gets pushed by jewish media and talks in your name" thread

I love Milo. No homo

this
the drag show the other night was so fukn cringey
he's throwing away a great opportunity to reach people with a conservative message

He's another member of the edgy anti-sjw crowd like Sargon or Thunderfoot
He's only on our side when it comes to SJW's, once they are irrelevant, he might turn on us.
Plus he's a thieving jew that cons people out of money and he's an obnoxious faggot.

Pretty much this. Milo is the only person standing up for Cred Forums. Granted, it's very Cred Forums to go against even itself, so I suppose in the end, everything is in its place.

>Wears a cross

Let him make babies and bear a cross. aAt least trying to be man is akin to being a man.

Fuck Milo till I can look *up* to him without him wanting his cock sucked.

>i read the alt-right article milo wrote and think i know what it is.

fuck off.

"Cred Forums hates Milo" is a meme.

I only read his review of the Ghostbusters remake but he seems pretty based. He's handsome, too. Would probably bang. No homo

choke on a dick, leaf

hes a attention whore. he scammed people 2 times and is allowed to because of U.K laws

milo was only useful because he triggered women and muslims but at this point he has little to offer. its not that he made bad arguments its that he got wrapped up in internet fame as isnt useful anymore

He got popular, so now he sucks.

Honestly who cares what he fucks? He's fighting the good fight. He's definitely flawed, but he's interesting

>He's fighting the good fight.
against green haired feminists that everyone hates anyway?

He makes shekels off of retards like you, he's just another little cretin who saw an easy way to get attention and make money.

He's the mirror image of Anita.

Milo is just a faggy attention whore. We probably should ignore him.

>we

Fuck off you faggot loving queer.

Because of this

>Jew
>Greek
>Faggot
>Loves nigger dick

He's literally the opposite of everything we stand for

No, he goes to college campuses where even the white males are knee-deep in the SJW cult and openly crushes their beliefs with hard facts and charisma.

If it was just one of us we'd be dismissed as talking our book. He gets listened to because of who he is...and overall it helps the cause.

Because we're not fucking stupid. Milo Yiannopoulos has capitalized on a vulnerable and gullible group of male individuals who happen to have too much time on their hands. He's an actor and megaphone -- echoing the words and thoughts these upset males have over "SJW" culture. He's outspoken, uncensored, so the thought of having Milo finally speak your mind on your college campus excites this group. So groups on college campuses spend exorbitant amounts of money to bring him to speak and allow him to market himself. I've seen his PR/sales team is action, they reach out to groups they can taunt into booking Milo; "He can help you bring out the message!" Look, I understand there are problems with our society at the moment, a lot of which I derive to the culture of young people. But don't let people empty your wallet on your emotions, don't let them manipulate your beliefs and turn them against you. I believe the best way to counteract the rise of "SJW culture" among young people is be a likable, friendly, accepting person. Be honest about what you believe, and why you believe it. Don't get worked up, show that you're willing to listen, no matter how irrational they sound. Maybe it's not the "SJW culture" that a lot of people on Cred Forums are worked up over. I've noticed a lot of these guys just don't fit in among other college students, and perhaps they resorted to their ideology as a form of vengeance. Is Milo really your guy? Or is he a way to lash out your anger?

>hes a attention whore. he scammed people 2 times and is allowed to because of U.K laws
Source? Whom did he scam?

Stop sliding relevant threads you fag

Milo was always a attention whoreing idiot
>muhh femenism
Is all he got to say, can't believe you still clinge on him

>Greek

How are we against Greeks?

if you knew what percentage of Cred Forums consists of insecure "straight" guys constantly fantasizing about cock, you'd understand why this faggot keeps getting so much attention

salon.com/2016/09/22/exclusive-watch-milo-yiannopoulos-show-his-true-colors/

speak for yourself dickwad

Holy fucking shit ....get the fuck out of here CTR. You're the biggest waste of money since the United Negro College Fund.

Never fucking post a link to Salon again.

what you gonna do about it?

>Argentina

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tell me which trailer park you live in and I'd be happy to show you.

Honestly other than his obsession with BBC milo is a pretty based individual

But men in western society do have it hard though. And Milo is one of the only people talking about it, bringing awareness to it. I understand you've been conditioned to think that men can't possibly have it hard, but yeah, overall, we do. That was just one example of why I wonder how he went from a hero on Cred Forums to being hated.

>But men in western society do have it hard though
no we don't. people in the 3rd world have it hard. my life is easy. do i hate niggers and degeneracy? yes, but i'm not "downtrodden".

>I understand you've been conditioned to think that men can't possibly have it hard, but yeah, overall, we do.
too toxically masculine?

Does he still only pretend to like Trump or has he come around and Cred Forums was memeing the whole time?

sooo hardcore!!

>"waah, I can't get laid because muh male oppression!!!"
Why the hell don't we have a containment board for MRAs

Hes an unorginal shill that makes a profit by stealing content from Cred Forums while prancing around being cringey by calling Donald Trump Daddy and talking about his black boyfriends

because he can't do it without bragging about how many dicks he sucks or cross dressing

When did he say he wants to destroy us?

Who is that semen demon?

Agree, and im ..gay.. sort of.

me ;)

Here's the thing...white men will always dominate the most important positions/ acheivements in society. That is genetic and unchangable.

But because of that, middle class and working class white men are often discriminated against (through affirmative action, quotas, the media, etc.). They are being "punished" by all the jealous factions of society. Milo is standing up for them. That's all. People who care what he fucks are missing the point.

MILO IS SPY

Moar plz fraulein

>this is what heavyists actually believe

Cred Forums is pro western civilization, thus it is pro Christian. You attack Christianity, thus hate the west. Atheists like you are as liberal and blue pilled as they come. You'll be first in line at the gallows if the Christians win, or first in line at the chopping block if the muslims win.

He's an attention whore who wants to make himself the "leader" of a theoretical political ideology and presents himself more like a comedian than a reporter.

He's good for pissing off campus liberals but that's really it.

But again, you've been conditioned to think men can't have it hard. You fell for the feminist lies and you're too dumb to even realize it. Lose your arrogance, it's not doing you any favors. Besides being smug, you have no actual reasons why Milo is "bad".

I don't spend much time regarding these things on the internet, but it is strange how he can go from hero to villain so fast, and the people that hate him are retards that give no explanation.

Cred Forums is more pro-First world meritocracy (and by extension, white, I guess) than pro-Christian. There is plenty of Christianity in the backwards third world

>But again, you've been conditioned to think men can't have it hard.

i don't think men "have it hard" because we don't. some gay sjw bullshit 95% of people don't pay attention too is not "having it hard". there a problems with society but you should stop looking at things in an "i'm a victim" way.

Because he's a faggot. He's a real faggot. I wish I had a single chance go exterminate him.

He's a flamboyant, pretentious, faggy Jew. How could you be on Cred Forums and defend such a creature?

>Shapiro has done more for the right then any public figure currently
ANY other? not Dinesh D'Souza (who went to jail)? not Mark Levin? Hell Dave Rubin has done more for exposing redpilled views via the Rubin Report than Shapiro. Also Shapiro's heavy white knighting for Michelle Fields was cringy and makes me think he was fucking her on the side.

>i don't think men "have it hard" because we don't

That's because you've been conditioned to think that way. All you have is denial. I'm not even talking about SJW stuff, you moron. All you have is smug arrogance and denial.

>flamboyant, pretentious, faggy
if you take off the "jew" part that pretty much describes any stormfronter I've ever seen -at least the ones that can remotely function in society and aren't total basement dwelling autists.

He doesn't charge to speak on campuses.

>hate him now
>now
Cred Forums always hated him

Honestly I don't care if he's a faggot. If he wants to suck dicks in his spare time, that is his business.
I don't even care if he is a Jew. There are millions of jews. they all whine, they all are greedy, whathefuckever.
The REAL problem I have is with these autistic fanboys who want to hold anybody who speaks their mind up on some pedestal as the "alt-right leader" if you do this,you are a fucking nigger. If you are STUPID ENOUGH to allow anyone to label you and isolate you into an ideological group so they can then pick it apart, you have reached the final form of autism and can now ascend.
Stop idolizing these fuckwits. think for your fucking selves.

>that pic

holy autism