Google being Google

Google being Google

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=American inventors&oq=American inventors&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
abcnews.go.com/US/artifacts-spotlight-national-museum-african-american-history-culture/story?id=42262180
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should Tesla be there? He didn't do nuthin but give his name to Musk.

for the uninitiated

google.com/search?q=American inventors&oq=American inventors&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I'm surprised they didn't bump Edison to the back of the line in favor of Tesla.

None of these people mentioned for new African American museum. That's strange. But Michael Jackson's fedora is there.

abcnews.go.com/US/artifacts-spotlight-national-museum-african-american-history-culture/story?id=42262180

Literally who

Name a white American inventor.

(keep in mind that Tesla was a Serb and that Jobs was Syrian)

Benjamin Franklin
Thomas Edison
Henry Ford (?)
Graham Bell
Wright Brothers

>Lewis Howard Latimer
>In 1874, he co-patented (with Charles W. Brown) an improved toilet system for railroad cars called the Water Closet for Railroad Cars (U.S. Patent 147,363).
>Latimer was a founding member of the Flushing, New York, Unitarian Church.
>Toilet system
>flushing

WE WUZ

>Points to list of inventors who are mostly white
>Ironically, he is the proof of white guilt.
Somebody excise this cancer.

kekd

Wow it took that many people to invent peanut butter

Adding to 's reply
>John Moses Browning
>Willis Carrier
>Samuel Colt
>Robert Fulton
>Charles Goodyear
>Cyrus McCormick
>Samuel F.B. Morse
>Dr. Jonas Salk
>Eli Whitney

First five positions are occupied by blacks.

beat me to it

Well, since it's "nicer" to call them "African American", and you have to recognize skin color for diversity points...they're probably SEO'd to the top results.

>actual American Inventors

Top fucking Kek

kek'd

All the black ones just are mentioned so often because niggers don't have anything and cling to their peanut butter and traffic lights, neither of which were actually invented by niggers

Enhanced.

Hehe thanks Europeans for mentioning those names hehe I was just about to list them myself he

if you look at the pic bing isnt nearly as cucked as google

Why is Carver still there?

He didn't invert peanut butter

What the hell did he invent?

must be a regional thing aimed at burgers only

i'm not getting that

>Name a white American inventor.

Bill Gates
Steven Jobs
Palmer Lucky

>Thomas Edison
guy was a prick, he didnt invent shit

Where's the inventor of ghetto lobsters?

Wow, all niggers

Didn't the lobbyist from Google have something liek 250 "meetings" with that anti-American, shit colored nigger fucking communist in the white house?

Looks like Google is under the control of King Nigger.

Both of those men were white Americans.

>Carver developed techniques to improve soils depleted by repeated plantings of cotton.
This nigger literally profited off slavery.

Holy fuck tää

Charlie Brown

>I identify as boykin

The guy holds 1,093 patents

I'm sure he invented something, even if it wasn't the lightbulb

I wanna meet the nigga who invented the mayonnaise sandwich that goes with the ramen soup.

you faggots lose more credibility every single day.
The only reason dindus are showing up more is because they are related to web pages with the term "African %American Inventors%".
But no keep thinking your being victimized i guess life is more interesting that way.

Krautshit still butthurt that Edison BTFO Telsa and his queer mustache.

You're all fucking retards. The reason this happens is because the inventors in google images are "african american." inventors. Every single description of an black inventor includes the term african american. That's what the algorithm boils down to.

What do you get when you google "north american inventors"

Go ahead, I'll wait. I'm just as racist as you cuck boiz but you're all just being dumb

google "white man white woman"

Jobs was born here you...

...FUCKING LEAF god damn it I'm done.

Mind blown

>actual american inventors
>they still manage to slip in like 4 nignogs

It's not, i am getting it here in the UK.
Google european people art images and then tell me its just America that's experiencing this shit.

I think it's because the shitty algorithm Google uses equals American and Afro-American or some shit. If you search "USA Inventor" you get mostly white folks.

WE wuz not kangs?

THOMAS EDISON WAS THE STEVE JOBS OF HIS DAY

all he did was steal smarter men's work and take all the money and credit

piss on his grave

google white americans

pretty innocuous right? the search is bypassed by the word white, so you get mostly white people in there

now google white american couples

google "man woman", almost all couples are white
can you explain this?

I can't explain anything, I just thought it was very strange.

The wright brothers you absolute fucking retard

>putting that much effort into shitting on an unsourced list

anyone with half a brain could already see it's bullshit

God fucking damn it Google. Why is Cred Forums always fucking right?

He stole a bunch of stuff from Tesla, didn't he?

TESLA BEST MAN OF MY LIFE
TESLA ALIVE IN SERBIA

Why has this faggot not died of AIDS yet?

>no JMB

Fucking disgusting

he's serbian

Check out the list of fine black inventors

Lewis Howard Latimer
>o-patented (with Charles W. Brown) (white) an improved toilet system for railroad cars
>Alexander Graham Bell(white) employed Latimer, then a draftsman at Bell's patent law firm

Garrett Morgan
>Morgan accidentally discovered that the liquid could also straighten hair
>safety hood smoke protection device after seeing firefighters struggling from the smoke they encountered in the line of duty
>Garrett Morgan for his three-position traffic signal.

Elijah McCoy
>Canadian-American inventor and engineer of African descent who was notable for his 57 U.S. patents, most having to do with the lubrication of steam engines.

George Washington Carver
>He spent years developing and promoting numerous products made from peanuts

First White guy on the list

Thomas Edison
>He developed many devices that greatly influenced life around the world, including the phonograph, the motion picture camera, and the long-lasting, practical electric light bulb.

Second White guy

Alexander Graham Bell
>scientist, inventor, engineer and innovator who is credited with patenting the first practical telephone.

you should just google "couples" and majority turn out white
i find this very strange

wow thats cool

HOLD ON HOLD ON
google "list of inventors" and majority of them turn out white

wait a minute...

why does this site still use google's captcha?

holy shit, Google just got #Blacked. Fuck this worthless jew website, I'm gonna use yahoo or bing now no matter how shitty they are.

To his credit carver did improve and promote many methods still used in soil maintenance.

IIRC he was big into crop rotation which is still an important and valued technique. he might not have invented it but he did validate it scientifically in his studies and garnered it widespread use.

>Why has this faggot not died of AIDS yet?

Rich White Men don't die of AIDS anymore...

I did what you said and I admit at first glance it looks very suspicious.
However, in every case, the description of the image had the word white in there. Even the pictures of the black couples ("white background" "white society") etc.
I would think that in images that appear to me race mixing, the words white and black are more likely to come up.
Even when you type in "happy american couple" you see interracial couples because the publisher probably felt the need to specify that they are indeed happy despite being in a taboo relationship. So i tried simply searching for "couples" and the results were mostly same race couples.
I think if there was some sort of social engineering happening then the word couple word have been targeted as well.

this place is google's isn't it?

what.. am i the only one getting that?

>white man and woman

just google "european people art". idk i just feel dead inside

Not even

Tech shaming should be a thing. Gavin mcuck doesn't know shit about algorithms. It's starting to feel like helping boomers with their browsers. Sad!

Am I the only one thinking that they used this coloured photo of Bell because one could almost think he was a nigger there?

well played, google, well played...

pretty obvious why it's this way, if you search famous investors it's mostly whites

Wow that's a lot of Googles.....

>carver
>actual inventor
black people never invented anything. they still havent reached the bronze age

Thanks for correcting the record skype.

dirty Marxist fag, being divorced from reality is core to the ideology... as is never being wrong despite wrecking every nation they have touched

Those spikes are during Black History month lel

Pretty much. It's just everybody searching African American.

And why does Moot now work for Google? Coincidence?

So let me come up with a theory: Whenever a dindu got shot and niggers frequented their KANGZ sites, they tried to find out about the glorious history when arguing online with 'racists'. So they search for American inventors and notice them all being white. They immediatly google again for African-American inventors to pick the cherries they want. Google algorithms notice a pattern of search queries asking for inventors followed immediatly by another specification and hence changes the stuff displayed on the first term entered. Result: We now have a much higher nigger quota in those inventor lists, because of stupid automated self-improvement of Google search.

Are you calling him a cuck because you do not understand what that word means?

Its probably not intentional, especially considering the results for "actual american inventors". Same shitty google algorithm nonsense.

Also google "human" and see how many rows before Anders Breivik appears, 9th row here.

fug

That's crazy

That's it. I'm a #GoogleMissle now

This, american is often paired with african-, so it comes up more.

There's no massive conspiracy, google white couple. The reason why those search results appear is because google's algorithms are based of popular search terms and will ignore the order of words in some situations. most pages that have a picture of a two white people in will not describe it as a white man and woman, it will probably not even use the term white. But any webpage that has a black man and a white women will mention in the pages text the race of the man

Shadilay

Good goy, nothing to see here.

Why wouldn't "Google American inventors" return Google Americans? What am I missing?

now try:

american scientists

Those were two people. Doesn't count

LET ME FIND OUT THIS IS A DIRECT RESULT OF YOU GUYS TRYING TO CHANGE NIGGER TO GOOGLE. GREAT JOB, BOZOS.

Okay.

That's actually a little disturbing

This is some subtle fucking propaganda

Google is most definitely a Jew

now try american scientists -african

Well, technically that is a white man and a woman. Just not a white man and a white woman.

this is actually a subtle troll

European people are is a actual category of art focusing on people of color in Europe

Same results appear on Duck Duck Go, which leads me to believe that it is an algorithmic thing rather than something contrived.

>inb4 nice try Jewstein

Can any comp sci nerds weigh in?

>this is actually a subtle troll

Nice

It really makes me cringe how liberals suck so much black dick. There are other ethnicities .

Google ugly people, pleased to see mostly niggers.

GUYS

i think they're making up some of these people

are people still so stupid that they give credit to jobs for apple, wozniak was the brains behind it, jobs was the pr/sales, neither could have done it on their own but jobs didn't invent shit except maybe improving how to rip people off

>inb4 all googles look alike

no you fucking idiot.

I think the image search is really manipulated, political manipulated.

They will continue this for sure, but it will be more subtle.

A large part of our knowledge comes from the internet and we use google to get there.

If they would decide, to only link articles about black mozart and shit...

He made a way for alternating current to be used as opposed to Edison's direct current. This is the system still used today. As well as a shit load of other inventions, allegedly including a "death ray". The government still won't publicly release his notes and documents.

>google man and women

No interracial at all

kek

They're called niggers you nigger

good thing only 1 of them did the actual inventing.

Holy shit

Every american with a company named after them.

>when you nigger American inventors

What did he mean by this ?

Current year friendo, get with the progrom.

No. If you enter European People Art into Google and check out the websites it presents you, you will see that Ameribro is right. Enter European Art and you have all the normal stuff displayed.

It's not hard its just because it's so popular for google's to search for African American inventors and American inventors when they want to see African American inventors. google works this out based on the pages that are clicked using that search term so it links both the searches together.
Just someone searching for American inventors without specifically trying to search for African American inventors is not popular search
kek i wondered what it was that funny as fuck

who?

The worst part is that these black "inventors" did nothing but patent weird, impractical versions of shit that already existed.

Google has already corrected for its new meaning - niggers. The new search results make perfect sense. They're faster than we thought...

>No Hiram Maxim listed
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah that's exactly right. It's not just the didnus searching for it, as someone pointed out it spikes massively in black history month. i assume a lot of that is school kids having to projects on black inventors and just researching information

german here, i get the cucked one too

The Google rep has had over 250 visits to the white house to conspire with that anti-American nigger communist traitor in the white house.

This is in part King Nigger Obama's doing.

>Same results appear on Duck Duck Go, which leads me to believe that it is an algorithmic thing rather than something contrived.
>inb4 nice try Jewstein

Duck Duck Go is managed by (((GABRIEL WEINBERG))). So yeah, nice try Mr. Noserbergstein.

I'm calling you a cuck because you're a cuck, Gayvin.

can you point out the result that you mean?

it shows only results about people complaining about the search term that brings black people up, for me.

The online explanation I have is, black people search so hard for other black people in european art, while dismissing normal results that the google algorithm automatically started to correlate black people with it.

fuck off clown.

Tesla was one of the greatest modern inventors. Without his invention of AC current we would not have the infrastructure we have today

Go back to your cuck shed and worry about Google.

Here you go in Swedish

this is what you get if you google white couple

It's probably just how the keyword algorithm functions.

i.e. "American" inventors is more likely to appear in the phrase "African American inventors", whereas many other things would simply refer to Edison as an "Inventor" because their primary audience is in the US anyway and the US has a very US-centric view of itself.

I don't doubt Google are engaged in this kind of manipulation, but it may not be the case in this specific instance. Nonetheless it really activates the neurons as to how search-engines function.

(One of the more interesting things is filter bubble, if you let google use your old results to suggest new ones then you get locked into a circlejerk because all your suggested results will share your own opinion instead of reflecting a more objective reality, so if one is a hillary supporter all results for trump will be negative, and if one is a trump supporter they will be positive but hillary will be negative, whereas for example purposes a search for either candidate by a hypothetical non-partisan individual would be neutral.)

He should be under Serb inventors!

Maybe, maybe not.

Anyone who supports this alienation has no interest on "equality" or multiculturalism, they just want power.

Ayyyy lmao.

my fucking sides

We made peanut butter n sheeit

>not using script blockers
Nice try skype.

i'm not sure how you think a script blocker would be of aid here

Yeah I experienced the filter Bubble.
If you search for a slightly different thing it figures that you really want something else and changes the result to something I dont want.

Recycling jokes more than once in a week is frowned upon. Still good, though.

Google is full of googles.

Try it on Yahoo

No scripts, no autocomplete, no saved searches. For someone who seems so technically proficient, you sure do seem (((disingenuous))).

t. definetly not yahoo shill

I was explaining how filter bubble would function for those who allow google to suggest results based on past searches. (i.e. the vast majority of people who aren't technically proficient, and thus who it's having a large social effect on.)

I've got noscript, privacybadger and ublock myself. That doesn't mean I should avoid explaining the effects on others. (With the implication that if one wants more objective results they should take measures to improve their privacy and fight Google as a whole.)

They're not black. Am I doing it right?

>browsing on a phone
i'll give you 3 guesses. each answer can only occupy 2 characters, however.

furthermore those characters can only be latin alphabet letters between "m" and "p"

if google uses on server side to analyse your search history, scriptblocker are COMPLETE different topic.

TOLIETZ

Kek.

I mean, we were never going to do anything just by sitting here talking about it.

At least we can share their amusement.

People probably don't fucking realize that Google tailors your shit to, well, you.

If you spend all day looking at black people Google will assume you want black American inventors and prioritize.

Why would a Yahoo shill want to flood his own site with racism?

It's not Cred Forums

Lel Why did I laugh?

Jessica: DAMMIT JAMAL!
Jamal: Mutombo my bumble

Did he die?

What the fuck.

Alexander Graham Bell was Scottish. Not an old american dindu.

That googa skyped our idea. At least he googled it up by not using "image" search

ENHANCE

Its the same result on yahoo.
Its because yahoo uses google in the background and fowards the results xD.

Race mixing agenda is real

>tfw no ixquick gf

Samuel Morse
Fairbanks morse engines?