youtube.com/watch?v=1qFpMqe5znM
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjJKnO7rn4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4yna1Om3Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=ulFPevF2Azk
youtube.com/watch?v=ld2kLFwb1iY
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you hate us?

Would you like to see a future of war or peace?

Why do you hate us?

It's a fucking friday night, if you're sober then why the fuck are you sober?

Why are you such a faggot?

why be sober in Friday night, goy

whats happening at the mekudeshet

Post shekels with timestamp (paper only) or GTFO

Good question, Shlomo. I should pour myself a drink.

I noticed that I had an overwhelmingly large supply of beer in my fridge so I decided to down it all.

Regret is for the morning.

lol seems the skypes hate each other as much as us.

Because everyone hates you
I mean seriously your national slogan is practically "Welcome to Britain, we're hated a little less than the french"

I think a european civil war between whites and dindus plus sand people is inevitable

in the USA it's slightly more tricky because the niggers are at a steady part of 13% and isn't actually growing
I think the NWO actually wants blacks to disappear by simply mating them to white sluts and thus reduce their overall amount over time while importing eastern europeans and SE asians to balance out the drop in IQ

I don't hate you
greatest ally might be a meme but overall americans are aight, except the cucks that vote for shillary, and the jew globalist abominations that endorse her like Soros

Do you guys actually say oy vey?

Israelis are based. Unite against dispora elite kikes hurting both you and us.

you don't have to be american to be stoner NEET
אין לי גרוש לקנות בירה ביז'ו

yep
a pity you don't pay attention to exactly which type of jews israelis hate

Did you have your bloody dick sucked by a rabbi or whatever you call them when you was 8 days old?

Can I get a loan of 6 Gorrillion Shekels, Schlomo?

How are West/East EU responses to rapefugees seen by Israel's non-elites?

To hate a race is retarded and without living or visiting Israel I have no idea.

I have encountered and chilled with based Israeli's and battled against Zionists online. You play with the meme's and label me as Goyim. Which jews do Israelis hate? I thought it to be Sephardic I am interested.

Is it true that you Judenschweine are getting free land and grands to build a house/business on the Golan hights?
Can a foreigner access those grands/ the free land?

no
I moved in when I was 4 and gotten cut when I was 5
I guess the mohel that agreed to that really was a pedo in my case

only if you wipe that majestic germano-byzantine bird off your flag, muzzie

Is there anything specific to study that will get me a good job in the holy land without learning Hebrew? :(

Why do people pick on gingers? Why is it supposedly politically correct to laugh off these ethnic insults in sitcoms that would be drummed off the air for other ethnic terms? I don't see a pack of gingers running the world.

Why do the (((zionist))) media and their (((taglit/birthright))) infiltrators promote and normalize ginger hate so much?

Why are ethnic gingers both lumped in with the "white" stereotypes, AND mocked for their physical traits so openly? Either they are a ruling racial class OR they are a humiliated minority underclass (often in denial of their own oppression).

Unless you are hypocritically against any individual with (what many percieve to be) the socially beneficial trait of lighter skin. Which is practically the definition of racism. While claiming to be against racism (but only racism against darker skinned people).

I should be the soulless ginger, pigskinned, piefaced ProtoIndoEuropean, roundfaced shiksa, whipcracker goy that kike Hollywood instructs me to be...and work towards my own interests in this endevour, not agent provocateuring as the kikes lapdog.

I will show the world exactly what that stereotype looks like, thank you for pigeonhole labeling me with such a fun self fullfilling prophecy position in your caste structure, my ratfaced, longfaced, khazar, SaudIsisRaEli, ethnocratic, imperialist rulers.

Fear only keeps the niggers in line for so long, there is nothing you can say that will make the niggers forget they are next. Most niggers know who the (((massa))) is this time around. Cannon fodder niggers, to civil war 2.0, against the gentile cannon fodder, on both manufactured, controlled opposition sides.

Fear makes them hate you, "hard power" is fear.

Good luck whipping those niggers down in Carolina without this golem housenigger to do the hard parts. Get your hands in the shit kikes, take a big whiff.

Jews are not allowed to post on Cred Forums while drinking milk and sitting at the same time. Lets give op some time to answer our fucking questions.

hi RP shitposter
please make awoo a major news topic after the debates

What if they stand on one leg?

I remember my grandmother saying oy vey and other shit in yiddish. Incidentally she was also the only person I ever met to speak Yiddish.

Most of the oy veys that I heard in my life came from a friend in Commiefornia who is the textbook example of an obnoxious faggot. Seriously the guy was making me hate monstergirls because he wouldn't shut up about them.

That only applies on weekdays.

as somewhere between irredeemble cuckoldry and absolute retardation
then again who are we to talk, the leftists let southern Tel Aviv and the shapira neighborhood become a haven for these mugger dindu "refugess" right here in my house

dumbass, the zionist IS the israeli right wing nationalist jew that wants muslims to cuck Ghandi and Lenin in hell, not living white people
We are zionist jews, and we hate leftist jews here, like meretz supporters, or globalist olygarch cuck jews

sounds like absolute bullshit to me, golan heights are an annexed part of Israel proper so getting a house there likely costs a fortune, same as anywhere else here
maybe in the west bank, I hear settlers get grants, but there's less available employment there. also arabs chimp out on occasion and might sneak in your house and stab you

Answer my fucking question Jude.
Do you pigfuckers get free land and grands to build on the Golan rights or not.
And can i as a nonJude get some free land and grands.

Answer jude or you know what we did to your grand daddy LOL

No chance, Chaim. The Byzantines shouldn't have sold it for money to pay debts.

Now it belongs to us and inshallah, so shall the rest of the World!

WHAT ARE YA SELLIN?

no idea honestly
would anyone get a good job in Germany without knowing german?

y-you're serious, aren't you
not anyone younger than 60

Dude i would totally go for free land and grands.
Just build a fucking wall and turrets, im sure they are legal in Judistan lol

>I mean seriously
hello current year man

OP's comfily laid on a pile of gold.

Is this an awoo~ thread now?

>haven for sandapes
Didn't you build a beautiful wall to prevent that? Do they rape as much as in Germany?

What is your favourite Boston song?

Jew lies!

Are the passages in the Talmud in which they imply that Jesus is boiling in excrement, that even the best of the goys should be killed, etc. true?

Well nice to know there is so much infighting.

I'm not really one for religion I may be goyim but you are an ant the same as me and will be squashed one day the same as I.

I like the fact you are unapologetic and state your aims clearly....very unerrrrrjewish if I may say so.

hey best ally can you bump my thread thanks

Is it true that Jewish woman LOVE african man and want to have half black children. Why is that??

>would anyone get a good job in Germany without knowing German?
Döner Kebab seller

Ok, I guess I'll have to commit to learning Hebrew, it's just intimidating as fuck.

Do you wish you had a credit card like mine?

We did, problem is that it took us 4 years
Now they ones that already got in a demanding political asylum and rob old women in the meantime
we can't even really deport them because the local leftist liberal cuckold jews constatly petition our high court of justice to extend their stay

just take a look at tel aviv, and this was when things were much better than now
youtube.com/watch?v=TPz2d5VLOXM

mostly retail and furniture using Amazon's warehouses

Does Shlomo throw a good party?

Holy shit, that's actually hilarious.

It is a choice between further inbreeding or nigger babies for ratfaced women, who else is desperate enough to fuck them?

What hand moisturiser do you use? My hands are getting a little dry from this compuslive hand rubbing. I'm sure you understand

Both I'm but people basically add shit to the Talmud all the time. There's really weird shit in it that makes no sense and is often contradictory of other parts.
The fact that you guys bring up the Talmud so often is funny given what it really is.

So muslims ruin things wherever there go.

really makes you think huh

winrar

Remember Schlomo, the only thing that stopped the British empire was other Brits.

do you wish you had a folder like mine?

MUCH easier than german

you've never heard an israeli telling everyone to fuck off and mind their own (political) business?

no idea, never read it

is that a band? no idea then

american jew girls? sure, but we'd hang them ourselves if they actually came here. Hell we shot a prime minister for trying to promore dealing with arabs

Is there any downside to israeli citizenship? I have family there and as kid i was offered citizenship but now that i am old enough that ibprolly wouldnt have to serve in ur military i might go for it

Ps i am not jewish because mother is christian

Goy tears from their weeping at the Lollercaust

Do you sometimes get a French flag here? For some reason Cred Forums and other sites think I'm French at times.

Seriously what the fuck is that about?

*not him but people

1. What percent of Jews do you think would support White nationalism if white nationalist also supported the existence of Israel (I hate Jews for the most part but I think you deserve a homeland)

2. Are the globalist Jews just the really powerful and wealthy ones?

3. How self aware are jews regarding their cultural marxist tendencies?

also "mating white sluts to dindus" is not a sustainable strategy regarding the blacks.

Cred Forums, I have a confession...

Back in 2010 before I found Cred Forums I started hanging out with Jews. I met a guy at school I started hanging out with who was married to a Jewess. I started hanging out with them and their friends.

I'd go to barbecues with them, I'd go to their house and smoke weed and pay vidya.

I even worked with a guy named Yarden in the mall for a while where he literally sold those Dead Sea beauty products.

I-I didn't know about the Jew.

I'm sorry

can i have pepe de rothschild and pepe erchand plox???

Fucking hell, that's depressing. And committing crimes while applying for asylum should be punishable with immediate deportation. Or gas.

B..but the friendly merchant looks just the same as the malevolent merchants.

downside? well, just the military service I guess
other than that there's a high income tax and housing is VERY expensive, but I guess those aren't actual citizenship issues

אין מצב
הדבר היחידי שטוב בצרפת זה הצפרדעים וגם אותן אוכלים שם

You skipped my questions niggerkike.
It will be my pleasure, as your halfbreed, "bastard jew", reject with the wrong phenotypic traits for you to phrenologically respect me as an equal and stop talking down and constantly questioning my motives, to watch you burn.

You beauty's fading. Your facade crumbles more with each forced step. It is hard to be a lazy thieving kike, brag about it, and keep a positive "soft power" image.

Do lying kikes fear more that gingers are psychic or honest?

In fact I am having a vision right now, it's a big oven, named Israel. It looks like a sea of glass by the ocean.

Yes

Can you get me a job as a professional shitposter?

Look I guess as long as their surname wasn't Rothschild Goldsmith Sassoon or Soros I can forgive you.

why would you want to move from switzerland to the fucking middle east?

It's about your IP and your ratfaced khazar vichy cousins that supply YidsRaEl with most of their internet.

How hard is it to be part of the tribe?
I'd like to make use of your extended business and community connections to make my life easier.
Do you have to eat the cow tongue sandwiches?

are you a merchant kike?
don' really think so..

any jewey secrets you can let us know?

>what is marketing

sure
and for FREE no less.

that's okay greatest ally
we're really sneaky like that

Europe doesn't deport rapefugees
We can't do any better, the liberals tie our hands here too

+1 for Vichy

Do you support whites in Sweden and other countries receiving long, melanin-enriched popsicles?

>hating monster girls
Now this is a serious reason for gassing the kikes.

Pepe de Rothshild? Plox??

Are many Jews into gore or stuff like that?
Like necessarily evil shit?

unnecessarily*

What do you sell?

Why do you want to destroy the white race? Also Greater Israel when?

No way you're serious. I didn't have to learn German because I was born here.
I can read with vowel points but without, it just looks like a bunch of gibberish. I don't know how you guys live like that. Resurrecting an ancient language is based but making English the national language would've made life a lot easier.

thank you for posting

1. who do you back for next pm?
2. do mizrahim and Ashkenazim get along?
3. can you go through an arab area and come out alive?
4. can any jew date an orthodox qt?

I said almost you nigger. You try spending several weeks with someone constantly bringing up that he likes monstergirls in completely unrelated conversations. Did he think that people doubted his sexuality or some shit?

Dragon girls a best.

You just kinda get used to that after a while and it all starts making sense. Honestly making English our language would've been a better choice if anything because it would mean that I wouldn't have people asking me to translate shit from English.

I think I actually deleted that one

Did you get a knock on your door from the Red Shield Company?

That's pretty smart.
The only way to civilize niggers is to mix them with east asians.
Blasians are decent high IQ people.

When you guys pulling another 9/11 ?

I've waiting so long, you owe us this

"Necessary evil" and "plausible deniability" are some of most kikes (and ratfaced cryptokikes) favorite self justifications... when they aren't claiming to be the living manifestation of god, unlike other humans who they see only as pawns.

Some kikes like gore and some hate it, but all of them normalize their choice as "right and true, the only way to be" and demonize everything different. This is the kike way and it is why they spawn endless controlled oppositions to divide society with so naturally...then while the provoked masses fight... they whisper their "shibboleth" codewords to gain entrance to the safety of the kike watchtowers.

What thread are you sliding?

D-does Israel tolerate a Bertfag like me?

Is fluffy abuse a Jewish fetish?

Why do you want to create a new race of people, who are smarter than Googles and have their own interests, which would ultimately be at odds with ours?

Do you hate all arabs or just muslims ?
Are you still interested in the land between the Nile and Euphrates or the Current borders is enough
Is the mainstream opinion interested in a new war with Egypt or being at peace is fine
Why do you hate Muslims more than Christians ? To Christian you killed the son of God but to muslims you are a specially good infidel Islam does not in general hates Jews only at after some episodes in Islam history when the jews collaborated with the Kuffars against Mohammed did the anti-Semitic start to appear but to Christians you are the conspirators who kill the Son of God.It does not get much worse than that and historically the muslim nations were less suspicious and more tolerant than Europe or Christians ever were
Why do you hate Britain it is the country tht helped build you rcountry in the first place

Probably. The only character I really remember from SnK was Sasha, probably because she was best girl.

Chinks are already whites in their peak times.
Imperialism-wise, not culture-wise of course.
They are colonizing Canada, Africa, USA and Brazil.
Africa being the most colonized, they are getting so much land it's not even fun there.
Former white men land.
>implying I want this to happen
I don't want this to happen, I'm saying about what will happen.
In fact people will get yellowashed all over the west and that is a good thing.

No.

Go away pls.

No
Sweden can't be saved, sadly

I do arbitrage on amazon

די כבר יא אהבל
זה הפסיק להיות מצחיק ב-2014

Bennett
Ashkenazim and mizrachin? sure
Ashkenazim and arsim? hell no

arab israeli area? yes but it would be risky
arab palestinian? not without an APC and assault rifles

and only other dossim ultrareligious, sadly
religious hot girls are insanely common, it's fucking infuriating

How do you feel about biological weapons like Sickle B Cell diseases who can wipe out all Jews, Niggers & Sandniggers on planet earth in a matter of days?

Is there such a thing as a were-jew? I'm not a skype, but I find myself with some troubling merchant traits, such as my compulsion to hoard quarters, to which I've amassed over $300 with them alone

>Why do you hate Britain it is the country tht helped build you rcountry in the first place
Israel was a mistake. Also fuck menachem begin

>I do arbitrage on amazon
That is THE most jewish thing I've ever heard. Congratulations man.

"I used to rule the world you know"
huehuehue thanks brits

What.

googled it and can't say it didn't give me a massive sadistic boner
who makes this shit?

It was. I do not find any reason for Britain to do that other being controlled by the Jews and they are ungrateful to you what a shame

So I take it you guys support Trump? Do Jews find him alright?

I just assumed it was Jews

Cred Forumstards mostly
It was banned from /mlp/, if I remember right.

hey there Poland, do you also support Trump?

t. Brazilian intellectual

Do you enjoy counting them in one pile, then making another pile to count them again, if so you're too far gone

Olso raped boii
Fucking faggot getting your women raped by foreigners at least we rape our own women absolute cuckold

Britain really didn't want the Arabs or the Jews to have any power in Israel. Our divide and conquer policies worked for a while but it all came crashing down soon enough. Israel has been bitter towards us ever since

What does it feel like to share DNA with Niggers & Sandniggers, and there being biological weapons that exclusively attack that you have in common with each other?

redpill me on the arsim

Ah well.
One more question, if I go to a local rabbi and ask them for Hebrew lessons will they

A.
>Yes of course, how many shekels do you have with you?

or

B.
>Oy vey how great that you want to learn Hebrew. Come in.

no, I have a jar that counts them for me with a display on the top

I do have a completely loose pile of all the nickles, dimes, and pennies I happened to get through transactions right next to it. Haven't counted it, though.

>give them land
>they revolt against you
>get zuccd
>you deserved it
motherfucker

Ratfaced zionist kikes were the first Trump supporters...back when I thought he was joking still the khazar SaudIsisRaElis, pugfaced "triad claw" cryptojew murranos AND bugeyed masonic hUngerian kikes were all singing his praises already... like they (((knew))) the plan.

Teach me of this devise, onii-san

why let tons of Jews get in Palestine in the first place.

Why do you hate us?

Now I can't speak for OP but I don't know what I want more, a source on that rather unrealistic sounding claim or the sweet release of death that will come with the deployment of such a weapon.

Sickle B Cell disease.

It was our land. We fought for it and neither the Jews nor the Arabs were entitled to it. Israel can have fun with all the other terrorist states we created in the middle East lol

Post nose

I guess trusting the Jews was not a good idea after all

Do you really believe the royal family is controlling the world?

t. We Wuz Kangs n Sheit

Well, Jews have always been our greatest allies after all.
Hahah Prince Charles go to tariqas, fucking idiot

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Queen supported Brexit, so probably not

t. Mahmoud al ahmaddi

t. Assmad Jew
Stop responding to my posts with irrelevant shit pls

you do know that it's all make believe passed on by dudes who were afraid of pussy, right?

Why would you want a world without middle class white goyim to sustain your merchant lifestyle?

>I don't hate you
>greatest ally might be a meme but overall americans are aight, except the cucks that vote for shillary, and the jew globalist abominations that endorse her like Soros

Well, I have no problem with you, time for me to move on.

Gentiles (including niggers and other indigenous nonkike ethnicities) are attacked by the genetic weapons like glyphosite insect (shiksa) poison which causes leaky gut and food allergies.

There are also weaponized negativity attacks using loaded language emotional manipulation propaganda, usury attacks, perfidy attacks and lethe (water poisoning) in the forms of both lead and fracking near gentile population centers.

You are fucking irrelevant white flier London version

>It was our land. We fought for it and neither the Jews nor the Arabs were entitled to it
You conquered a land where most of the population was arabs and historically inhabited by Jews
claim it is yours. Claim to be neutral but ship thousands of jews there
you give your land to back stabbing Kikes
you create terrorist states
let muslims fight the jews and other muslims
middle east problems have to get involved for oil
I can not understand your foreign policy at all

Why would I be an assmad Jew if you have literally given us Israel

who got the

Didnt know 4fam protected sensitive info :DDD

You are quite the aggressive one. You can't stay forever mad at your parents for circumcising you, you know.

A lot of people have like white 0.2% Jewish DNA & stuff like that so i'm not sure how that would effect them, if they would die as well.

I think even Nazi people would be very hesitant of realizing it, maybe like a huge like white people purge by Jews might trigger it.

I would probably die as well though i think i have a small amount of Jewish blood even though I haven't done a gene test yet.

Are the jewish girls hot?

A BR guy did, he posted a faggot cock literally.
Modern Jewish bois circumcision is a myth, we only advocate that to the goyim and our inferior ones are the only ones who actually circumcise.

>not sneks and/or fox girls
Gas the kikes race war now

Are the Italians entitled to historically Roman land because of some artifacts? Obviously not. Israel was a good strategic point and we thought it's creation would've bought us favour with powerful Jews in the US and Russia.

Israel should be a Christian land as it was before Muhammad conquered it with war, rape and genocide,

Wow I am jealous as fuck right now.

No it isn't, half dick. Did rabbi kiss your penis to cheer you up afterwards?

How many shekels to make murica legolize weed federally?

But as always you fuck the hell up.
Stupid brits there's nothing wrong with Britain being colonized by people with balls
They do not kiss penises, they bless penises by sucking up the blood, are you that retarded really?

>sneks
Not after XCom 2.

>fox girls
Does that really qualify as a monster girl?

Forgot pic

>I can not understand your foreign policy at all
If you can't figure what something is about, it's usually money.

There is something about us that you simply don't get.
You think that it is normal for you to be inside a giant union like the European Union?
Well it is not, good news for you.
Also, please note that your brexit meme is not going to actually change anything but we will be able to create an united European Union with an army and eventually conquer your fucking country like the goyim you are.
You made your bed now you have to sleep in it.

What do you think of the antisemitism on this board? Do you think you deserve it? Would you ally with Nazis to wipe out Muslims? Should Palestine be purged? Also why do you think Finland is the bestest of all countries?

I can barely understand your shitty broken English. Okay let me rephrase, did the rabbi give you a blowjob after your circumcision?

Another thing, the regular guy you are going to have in a few decades is Jahans material.
Do not think that it was not intended you are so fucked man, it's fun to see you finally going down we almost lost track on you with the imperialism and shit.
We have a problem with China though.

It's probably going to happen though, mutual destruction is very likely i'd say.

A lot of people high up in the Jew pyramid have philosophy quotes like: "The only assured thing is we will lose if we don't try" I think Mark Zuckerberg said that.

And quotes in that kind of line of thinking, so I think this Asian chick is probably right.

It does qualify. It's a cultural thing where we've associated it with simple furry but it's definitely within monster girl territory.
Also harpies are great too.

Monster Girl Quest is a pretty great VN for monster girls.

Bignosed, dumbo eared, (((british))) royalty do not control the world in the interest of the anglo people. Truely the anglo ethnicity is practically extinct since the (((Roman)))i empire raped the shit out if them... but lets keep blaming the saxons for that, since that is what the kike media instructs us to do.

That is because you are an inbred fucker.

Fuck, I meant

Jahans is of higher genetic quality than your average Jew, you included. You are the most ugly inbred people on Earth. Fact!

not wanting to be on the muslim side but that is utter bullshit The muslim conquer of Jerusalem
but it was peacefull
Umar was asked to be pry in the church of ressurection since all the lands can be prayed upon but refused so that the muslims would not convert the church into a mosque in the future
they committed atrocities in other areas tho -persia for example-

>Jew calling anyone inbred
LOL. Even mark zuckerberg, with all his billions, had to settle with an ugly Asian woman.

I do not think Britain did anything for its favor in the Mideast
>the jews did it

Oh you don't know that Zucc's "offspring" is not actually his right? You also must think that he is a cuckold or something and he actually likes/spends time with that girl. You goyims are such a failure.

12 or 13 tribes means that many different faces to the beast.

It is as plain as the nose on your face but we are taught only one look of these 13...

neo-jewry, more kike infiltrations ahead
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218

kike propaganda and emotional manipulations handbook
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

cryptokikes, the triad claw murrano branch
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/

I won't get my hopes up. I heard shit like that too many times to get excited about it.

Man, one of these days I will finally get around to playing Monster Girl Quest.

Can I convert to Judaism?
I want to be at the side of your people when you rule the world.
Almost nazi captcha

Are you aware about the fact that the jews literally gone too far in the 20th century?
I mean most jews today have no idea about past jew deeds

Zuck is a cuck. Disastrous Jewish genetics is only compounded by the fact that you people wait til your mid thirties to have children. That's because hypergramy is off the scale in Jews, and you're conditioned to accept it. Where do you think the "nice Jewish boy" stereotype comes from lol

Your founder was a Catholic though. That flag was his coat of arms. Your flag comes from a Catholic who purged Muzzies.

How does that make you feel?

It's pretty funny how badly everyone loves Asian women but Asian women only want Whites & other Asians.

youtube.com/watch?v=sP8ryqDksWM
youtube.com/watch?v=BK4skE2CfvA
youtube.com/watch?v=dgRONYPTDMg

>"I like the German military uniform"

>being really this ignorant and proud
Nevermind.

Does the IDF employ foreigners with military experience? Buddy I was in the sandbox with just moved to Israel and wants me to room up with him, not too sure if I can get a steady job with my skill set tho.

It has a pretty good story as well. Doesn't pick up till about the second game, though.

It's a fact. You're probably some scrawny textbook "nice Jew boy". That explains the repressed rage. Unfortunately, since the western world is now more hypergamous as a whole, you're going to have to wait til you reach your 50s before some cat obsessed whale decides to give your half-dick some attention.

why you dont keep shabbat ?

> (OP)
>Does the IDF employ foreigners with military experience?
Yes, especially if you're a white american jew.

Post lochness pls

White American, not Jewish tho which is the stickler. I have a basic grasp of Hebrew (buddy insisted doing patrol commands in it). And yeah. 8 years being a grunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=1qFpMqe5znM
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjJKnO7rn4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4yna1Om3Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=ulFPevF2Azk

youtube.com/watch?v=ld2kLFwb1iY

You may be a vampire.

What's your favorite color?

To be honest I'm not 100% sure you need to be a Jew, I had a few dozen encounters with female IDF american soldiers and most of them were wearing the cross. You'll have to check with their organizations around your state or county. Good luck.

What do (((you))) think about Hillary?

>It is all about Israel with you people, isn't it?

>american soldiers and most of them were wearing the cross.
Did they look like this by any chance?

Hahaha no, they were actually very hot and I had the chance to have a conversation with one of them on the permission-request military points. She was impressed by my English and thought I'm from the U.S. and asked me like 4 times to make sure I'm from here, the dumbest conversation I ever had.

>Oh wow, where r u from?
>Here
>Yeah I know but from the U.S.?
>I lived my entire life here, this is why i'm at the military point requesting a permission
>Okay but if you speak like that, you had to have lived in the states??
>But I didn't live in the states
>So you have been there?
>Yea I stayed in New York for 3 years!

IDK why I said New York but it felt fitting.

Foxgirls best girls, even confirmed by jews!

What is your next step of your masterplan , big kikie

genetically modified women fucking WHEN

yes pls

t. virgin

then why are (you) on Cred Forums?

Would you like a hug-bot too?

to feel superior, obviously

>wanting god tier monster girls equates to virgin
Keep your shit taste to yourself.

I'll take 3

t. No fun allowed

Have you seen the Iron Dome in action?

>to feel superior
oh lord......

Hey mom look at me, I jerk off to furies & anime

You should try it sometime

what , the gas chambers , the ovens?

Idk, it's just a little degenerate y'know?

Like you have given up on get a girl in real life completely. Otaku.

idk user, the internet is pretty retarded, not sure why you'd think it reflects what anyone who posts on it believe.

hmm i see...
so y-you don't like killing jews ?....
how antisemitic of you!

>I have good taste, mom
That's not an insult.

>degenerate
Cred Forums favorite buzzword

Allah has it right.

>Internet is pretty retarded
But does it have to be user? Together we can make a difference. Say no to degeneracy.

If you're human you're kinda supposed to prefer humans i think

you somewhat caught the bait goy-chan heuheu

How does it feel to know that you and I are literally family?

>we can make a difference.

I don't think it matters. People go on the internet to have fun most of the time \:

>a mix of fox and human is not close enough to human
Oh, but it is. It is humanized. I don't fuck animals, don't worry.
Just cute humanized ones :^)

It was a miss click, don't flatter yourself

Implying you could get a fox chick, you want to program those bitches, fake love, sex robot.

Degenerate.

I'd win them over with my love and semen, silly.

ara ara ~~! :¶)

Implying those fox chicks wouldn't program their own Manfu if they had free will.

They can reprogram me and I'll be their slave eternally.
They wouldn't need any others.

Why would they want to reprogram a degenerate?

Is this accurate?

Because only the truly enlightened degens would want to give them their life. It'd be an honor.

Yes

10/10's shitposting time

k

WILL YOU KILLYOURSELF AND POST TIMESTAMP?

SENPAI do you have localized versions of the merchant meme?

My last post user, it was fun shitposting along with you, good night

That's not a ten.

That's perfection

Why go to Golan heights when our government subsidizes trips to syria?

Those are some golden memes, Shlomo.
Almost kek'ed myself to death there.

psst, her name is Emily Rudd

Do you have over shekels yet sholomo?

Question, are you actually a disgusting mudslime or are you a based kike living in a settlement?

A disgusting mudslime I am

Thoughts on Israel and Jews? Are you still religious or are you just from a Muslim family? Thoughts on americans? I have to ask since I have never gotten a chance to talk to a Palestinian, it's kinda mindblowing

redpill me on shin bet

>Thoughts on Israel and Jews
They should end the occupation, I don't care if they keep the current settlements, just stop expanding. Otherwise, it's us or them.

>Are you still religious?
Nah, lapsed. I used to be the super religious guy but I realized it's all stupid by 15 and I stopped doing most of it. I still can't drink openly or interact with females freely.

>Thoughts on americans?
Very nice people... even though all I hear is they're dumb and bla bla bla, but when I went there for a couple of weeks most Americans were very nice towards me and my gf. I wish Americans would just take pride in what they have and stop trying to satisfy everybody through shit like being PC. Like this is the one thing I hated about Americans, you can't say a lot of shit in front of them or they'll get mad... like nigger, retard, faggot, saying something is gay for a joke.

How big is your Jew dick?

Should the USA continue to let in thousands of immigrants, knowing how damaging the Quran is and the radicals that follow it to letter?
If not, should we have better screening instead? How often would you say a Muslim would go ape shit around where you live?

es ist zeit fur reich, wir mussen die juden ausrotten

What's your favorite merchant or Jewish meme? Mine is pic related.

OMG how is that flag even possible????
Palestine isnt even a real country??!!!! WTF

Okay, well thank you. If the majority of Palestinians were like you we wouldn't have problems.

Not him but Im a Palestinian American so maybe I can answer how most people feel.

We hate Israel with an intense passion. No denying that. Some let that hate spill over to hating Jews but most of us actually like non Zionist Jews; they're actually a lot like us. Most Palestinians aren't ultra religious. I myself love America with a passion and most of my family (extended included) loves America and the majority vote Republican. Lots of Palestinian Americans do hate the Republicans because of their support for Israel though.

tl:dr Palestinians are chill, very similar to Lebanese

Ancient Jews had adopted Hellenistic ideas from the Greeks, then, the Maccabbes slaughtered these Jews and enforced the backward ideas found in the Torah/Old Testament. Are they really worth celebrating?

I wouldnt

I just want to have israeli citizenship for the lulz I guess and iif theres no downside why not

I'd say 39/40 of the refugees shouldn't be allowed in. From what we can see in Europe, it's a disaster. General population is absolute nigger and shouldn't be given asylum because all they do is disrespect their host country and make a huge mess. I wish if there were mental checks to see who should be allowed in or not. Men older than 25 and younger than 60 shouldn't be allowed in as well unless they already have a family with them that they need to support. Check up if he stays with the family too once he's allowed inside to make sure he doesn't ditch them as soon as he gets his new life. Problem is, most of the people who try and go to Europe are people who didn't have anything already back home. Most of them were useless bums but now they receive money they had never dreamt of thanks to the host countries being too nice to them.

tl;dr: I really wish there was a thorough checking and decency level required to allow someone into your country permanently.

Thanks )) I do wish to leave to somewhere else in this world tho. I travel a lot but I always wanted to live permanently somewhere else and do actual productive things there. My problem is I have no idea how.

not really. Im a jew, i think the torah is utter crap. Pretty much jew race superiority and everything a jew is known for is encouraged in it. Like circumsizing for money or loving gold.

what does ישבני mean?

You seem like a nice guy, is that you in the pic?

Thanks, yeah

Bromance material

You seem like a really intelligent & likable guy
Would not crusade/10

I have generally a very good impression of Palestinians to be honest. What's it's like living there?

It's not that great to be honest. Since I'm considered a Muslim and kinda look like one, it's really hard to do anything out of the ordinary. Most people are hardcore Muslims but I don't mind. Like, I don't include myself in a lot of what's going on around here. I try to stay with foreigner company as much as I can. Palestinians who travel outside are generally nice, but the ones that live here are 95% your typical softcore ISIS.

You can almost do whatever you want in a city like Ramallah because it cooperates with Israel a lot, but other cities in the West Bank are almost barricaded by IDF and that multiplies the conservatism in those cities which makes them a really hard place to live in. I moved in 2 years ago to Ramallah which has been great, but now I'm looking for ways to leave this place forever.

What do you think of this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

I just want to add
>I don't include myself in a lot of what's going on around here. I try to stay with foreigner company as much as I can.

Just the foreigners that care about Palestine tho, like the ones that come here to document stuff and talk about the political stage of things.

Got any thoughts on where you want to live if you move?

How are you guys have internet? Didn't know they had that in the greyed-out zone on the map.
Do you have your own internet provider/Electricity companies or are those companies Israeli?
And if they are israeli, how come you are marked as Palestinian and not Israeli?

We have our own ISP's but they go through Israel. So essentially all our IP's are provided by OUR companies but they go through Israeli companies.
Electricity, most of the west bank depends on Israeli companies because it's C area, but about 60% of the 20%(or less idk) A areas use a Palestinian company's electricity.

Anywhere in Europe would be amazing, but at the same time, I resent the idea because I know our shipped idiots are ruining the area just like they're ruining it here. I just wish I knew 100% how the whole immigration and asylum thing works. Anyway, since you're from Norway, I'm actually attending a festival in Norway next Feb! I think it lasts for 10 days or so. "ISFiT" if you ever heard about it.

Oh don't worry about that, people like you are very welcome in Norway, and i'm like the most anti-immigration person you will ever meet.

If you can handle the cold during winter it's a nice country, what I think is a bit sad though is when people come to Norway they don't really know what's worth seeing here, and they go travel to like the shittiest cities when they want to see "Norwegian Nature" etc. Which is pretty much what's worth moving to Norway for.

Not really much events etc. except occasional music festivals & this tradition party all students do before graduation. Ski-ing in the mountains is a big plus.

Other than that I'd really prefer living in a warmer climate.

And high salaries, but the shit here is so god damn expensive you have no idea.

It's pretty usual for people here to take a quick trip to Sweden by boat to just buy tons of shit and save lots of money.

The plus side is if you live in Norway, and go on vacation somewhere, you feel like a millionaire, and everything seems free pretty much.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. What I love about Norway is the history and the rich culture. The landscape is just the icing(no pun intended) on the cake. It'd be heaven to live there. All I would need is balls and knowledge of how to arrange it all. Maybe after I finish my BA. I'm studying Systems Engineering, does it have a market there in Norway?

Ahhh I remember having this picture as my cover on FB, I thought it was breathtaking.

Sounds like Switzerland to me, the whole high salaries+expensive life thing.

Don't think you'll be having trouble finding a job in System Engineering. I guess Switzerland is a good comparison, yeah.

Istif thingy is pretty North in Norway, in this city I think

Word of advice though, if you don't like rain, don't move the the most western parts.

In the second biggest city here, "Bergen", it rains like 80% of the time, no joke.

The place you're visiting is pretty beautiful though, haven't been there but seems nice if you don't mind cold winter climate.

The city is Trondheim, is it the one you're talking about? Because I believe it's mid-Norway? Not sure. It looks like the Norwegian version of Venice from (((google))) pics.

Thanks for the advice man, I really hope things work out in the future.

>>

>one muzzie telling another one how he's more than welcome to move over to his new host country
Comedy gold.

Yeah it's mid Norway in terms of location, but most people live in southern parts of Norway, Trondheim is the most Northen city with high population, so we kinda consider that North. Capital and the 2 other major cities are pretty south.

Nah, I'm Norwegian, and extremely anti-immigration, this guy seems total bro-tier though. Would have no problems with him moving here.

Interesting. Thanks a lot for the insight, user, really enjoyed talking with you.

We're one hour ahead of you guys, so it's closing to 3 AM here... I hope i'm saying this one right, god nat.

haha close enough ^^ "God natt"

take care