ITS HAPPENING!!

Scott Adams is now endorsing Trump. Is the landslide imminent?

Wasn't he already going to vote Trump? His twitter is full of anti-Hillary comments.

Being an intelligent man he didn't want to out himself as a Trump supporter

he used to be endorsing clinton 'for his personal safety' since he lives in cali and kept getting death threats

though he's repeatedly claimed that both of them are too old for the job

Nah, he endorsed Hillary for his safety, since there are so many violent Hillary/Bernie supporters.

Estate tax that high makes it worth sacrificing his wellbeing in one way to avoid sacrificing in another way.

Is she throwing?

Anyone else think this guy is a real smarmy, arrogant fuck?

His commentary on persuasion is interesting but he just really annoys me

>tfw I will have to pay her insane estate tax if she elected
>only way to pay it off is to sell what I inherited

Damn it

YEAH PERSUASION MAN WOOOO

Every time he posts something like "'so' is the tell here for cognitive dissonance" I want to shake him by the shoulders and scream WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THIS in his face

NO FUCKING WAY

"Every" is also a tell for cognitive dissonance. You just got fucking persuaded pal

This is good news

S-stop it...

Secretly, I'm waiting for Scott to reveal that he was actually supporting Clinton all along. It would be 35D persuasion Yu Gi Oh.

Shillary is done

BREAKING: SCOTT ADAMS FOUND DEAD FROM APPARENT SUICIDE, TWO SHOTS TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

Even worse, he lives in Berkeley among the heathens.

Reminder Scott Adams is a trained and passionate hypnotist who is literally trained in the art of influencing people subconsciously. He's been strategically waiting for this moment

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit

he came around

>Yu Gi Oh
>not based MTG
Kys

>tax estates at 65%

I thought this was just another troll pic but godamn.

no he doesn't.

Does Magic have trap cards though

That will destroy every farm in America.

65% if you die w/ $500m if you're single, $1b if you're married.

>We want to raise taxes on the middle class
So it was a freudian slip after all

kek, I can't tell if this is satire or butthurt leftist memes.

>estate tax
>65%

WEW LAD

>Nobody will own houses anymore
>Everybody will rent
Hey, just like in Germany

Surely nothing bad will come out of this.

We couldn't be so lucky

what exactly did she mean with "wealthists"? what income range will have to pay 65%/what price range will start at 65%?

We Zimbabwe now.

He's not wrong

hes a genius, rich, and successful.

he has also been redpilled since the early 1980s and is well aware of how stupid most people are.

how could he not come off as arrogant?

I've read that the 65% mark starts around $1 million, which can easily be fucking nothing.

he talks about this stuff in his blog. just google his name and cognitive dissonance tells.

Literally who?

Instants

The creator of Dilbert.

Where's your fucking leaf?

Why does anyone care?

Good, you support trump. Neat. You write a goofy comic about a beta who drinks coffee.

CRASHING THIS ELECTION

>being this new

They don't want to look bad against the next leader of the free world, that's why a lot of celebrities are switching sides. Expect the UK and Canadá goverments change their speech, specially if the first debate goes well for the Donald.

I hate this argument, but I'm not new.

I've seen the tweets pop up in threads or whatever, but seriously why does anyone care? I can't keep track of everything all the time. The memes move fast around here.

Wow that's the dumbest fucking thing hillary could do

Anyone with more than $5,000,000 is switching to Trump now

This isn't a chess board it's your fucking grave

Holy shit audible signs of amusement heard escaping from my mouth

WITH NO VOTERS
also, checked

Wtf I love trump now

That's less than half what even a small fucking peanut farm is worth.

That's like promising landowners a 50% return on investment to just burn the country down and leave to anywhere else.

Anyone with a decent job is switching to Trump now

That's exactly what it's trying to do. They want the government to own all the farmland.

So lucky. When I die I take 0% with me. 65% is not bad.

>That's exactly what it's trying to do. They want the government to own all the farmland.

I WILL NOT BE PART OF A FUCKING COLLECTIVE

Breaking News: Scott Adam's found dead in his home with 47 stab wounds to his chest, face and abdomen in an apparent suicide