ITS HAPPENING!

DILBERTMAN JUST ENDORSED TRUMP!

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/779379684450590720?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAME2NCkFK4
npr.org/sections/13.7/2016/09/06/492779594/what-if-evolution-bred-reality-out-of-us
dilbert.com/strip/1990-02-14
blog.dilbert.com/post/138214308881/the-fake-because
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/775895003197341698
youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o
mobile.twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/707623249471938560
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_reason
youtube.com/watch?v=A9jhD_W0p1o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE
ew.com/article/2016/09/07/brad-pitt-donald-trump-t-magazine-interview
tmz.com/2016/09/22/brad-pitt-child-abuse-investigation/
youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo
blog.dilbert.com/post/150772972746/how-to-know-an-election-is-over
disclose.tv/news/leaked_video_cern_to_start_the_process_of_opening_a_portal_to_another_dimension/134018
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was always going to senpai

>a double traitor

oh boy.

Fucking landslide incoming.

This isn't really newsworthy, being that he only "endorsed" Hillary to make a point about how feral her supporters are about threatening death to those who disagree with them.
Still, it's signalling that we've reached the tipping point where previously silent or stealth Trump supporters can safely state their opinions publicly and find support.

well i disavowed him weeks ago.
so im safe.

are we suppose to care what someone whos only achievement in life is drawing the same cartoon guy over and over again thinks about the election

Persuasion Man is so comfy. Would have beer with / 10.

>we
You can what you like. I like the guy.

he has accurately predicted this entire election cycle for months.

No one else has.

plus he was good bantz.

he said he doesnt drink.

he totes smokes pot though. so you could spark a blunt and chill.

GG dilbert has decided

Does anyone have the "Maybe you should stop imagining that you're blowing me" one? 10/10 bantz.

His bants and sarcasm in Dilberts pure gold. Glad to see he uses it in everyday life as well

look at her face

MEME MAGIC IS FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSE REAL

I don't care if he supports Trump or not at this point, he's pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=vAME2NCkFK4

Do you watch his periscopes where he talks about the election? They are premium material.

He was always pro trump, but pretended to be neutral for "persuasion" purposes. That google probably browses Cred Forums.

Hi Scott!

The article he linked was 2spooky

npr.org/sections/13.7/2016/09/06/492779594/what-if-evolution-bred-reality-out-of-us

>he has accurately predicted this entire election cycle for months.
>
>No one else has.

Ann Coulter also did. But Adams prediction of Hillary's health issues was way too accurate.

I love the dilbert man memes.

He might be psychic desu senpai

>related

He's gonna get death threats again isn't he.

Premium comfy too...or am I being persuaded to find the comfy?

But Dilbertman isn't famous enough to have any real effect.

That's what dilbertman persuaded you to believe.
You're in his pocket and you don't even realize it, kid

But it FEELS like he is famous enough and that's what matters, user

WHAT THE FUCK

you wordthinking motherfucker you are already persuaded kid

Coulter threatened to jump off the Trump train, though, didn't she?

>Coulter threatened to jump off the Trump train, though, didn't she?
Did she?
We're reaching dimensions of chess that shouldn't be possible

MSM said she did. What she said was if Trump changed is immigration policy she wouldn't resend her enforcement, but he's not softening

All according to the keikaku.

*appears several meters away*
hmm, it seems my shadow persuasion jitsu is no match for you...
*assumes sanzetsu no persuasive jitsuzhi stance*
but can you handle my real power?
*head stats to shine*
HIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA
*body becomes covered in flames*
IIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
*lifts several feet off the ground*
haha, now taste true power!
*free will ceases to exist, everything you thought you knew is rendered obsolete, you are no longer rational*
taste this!
*persuades you into exactly 8000 pieces*
*you cease to exist in all 4 dimensions*
pssh... nothing personal kid...

Only if he cucked on immigration, and I think a lot of people would.
If he hasn't at the very least tried his best to get the wall built by the end of his first term he'll be publicly lynched.

Nice, it's like I could picture the Dilbertball Z pages in my mind

you are already persuaded.

nice

M
ABSOLUTE
D
M
A
N

top kek

Media pushed a line that Trump was going to soften his immigration policy. Coulter said she'd jump ship if he did. Trump gave a speech that night affirming he hadn't changed his mind at all and the whole story was hot air.

Just heard on a radio interview of one of the main heads of the college the debate will be in that Trump has lied every step of the way and Hillary is to speak broadly like Trump does with no details.

How can Americans approach this??

>nihilists were right all along

I mean, okay. But this is pretty shitty. I'm happy it may just lead to a new age of enlightenment at least.

NEW DILBERT COMIC

Trump wins. Wally shows up to work with a hair piece, Diet Coke instead of coffee, dressed in red white and blue, and actually works.

Dilbert is literally shaking.

That's the point.
You just explained the entire reason why he was ''supporting Hillary'' and how he was waiting all this time to make news by ''switching'' his vote to Trump.

Thanks for explaining it to all of us, retard. We're so dumb we would not have figured it out on our own.

Cant wait for Trump to make Adams [s]Head of the Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda[/s] his publicist.

Based Dilbertman.

Afterwards he even persuaded himself that the one on the right didn't have a dick

>mfw its real
dilbert.com/strip/1990-02-14

Pretty easy to predict the future when your from the 4th Dimension

>not wanting a soft feminine penis to brush against your leg in a jacuzzi

what are you, a faggot?

>Penis
>feminine

jesus christ Belgium. wtf.

Dilbert is like the worlds best selling cartoon ever I think. Dude is worth like 300 million of just that cartoon.

Yeah, it's obvious he was a Trump guy from the start but the climate (and his being a large name) meant it wasn't prudent to outright decalre it. If he's willing to do it I think this means the climate has made it such that people have realized what way the wind is blowing and that the screetching of the lugenpresse means nothing now.

He's honestly been the best analysis (outside of some random bloggers/nobody's) in this entire contest and has been really good at predicting the flow of things.

Zyklon Ben, meet SS Scott

>wtf
Fuck off newfag

This is it- the "Fake Because."

He planned this all along.

Stop and think about it: he can now say that he endorsed Clinton ALL ALONG, which is true, but he changed it BECAUSE of some reason, now insulating himself against mysogyny, personal safety, and similar threats.

Witness: blog.dilbert.com/post/138214308881/the-fake-because

>he's unaware that he's been persuaded to think this way

SHADILAY

KEK SPEAKS AGAIN

PRAISE KEK

Who /persuasive/ here?

Can you FUCKING IMAGINE if this man becomes president of the United States?

He would be a complete and utter fucking boss in the global theater.

Kek be with us. We need you on this one

It's true. All of them talk like this.

What does that even mean?

once every few weeks or so women will spurt blood from their vaginas, user.

That's not what depends are for, user.

In fact I'd say you'd be hard pressed to find a woman using depends who still shoots blood out of her vagina.

i have met women that use them for that, i thought that was the joke, because he said it to a guy.

No, Sven, the joke is simply "wear a diaper on your head". You're overthinking it.

That sounds overly messy and awful.

Like when they came out with those doggy diapers and yuppies never worked out what happens when you shit into a hair coated sack.

PERSUADED

that he spouts so much shit, gotta wear those diapers to prevent spillage

>A
>FUCKING

Ah whatever at this point idgafos

Praise it

Has dilbertman frogposted yet?

It seems the student has become the master.

He said that he liked the cult of kek
That was a while ago

fucking WEW.

{{Citation needed|reason=Your explanation here|date=September 2016}}

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/775895003197341698

>He would be a complete and utter fucking boss in the global theater.

This is why we are doing everything we can to make it happen.

America used to be that way when I was a youn lad and Regan was president.

We were leading the fight against the Soviets, making assloads of $$$ and drinking crystal pepsi listening to synth music and kick ass metal while playing arcade games and everything was flamingo & teal neon covered awesome.

The ...end?

Oroboros!

>POST YOUR FACE WHEN THE TRUMP TRAIN IS UNSTOPPABLE!
youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o

>mobile.twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/707623249471938560

Top kek

>trump is a racist evil bastard worse than hitler
*touches their income and savings*
>fuck hillary, ttrump 2016 here we go

There is only 1 kind of people i hate more than clinton voters and that's hypocrites.

ANYTHING BUT THE SHEKELS

Why exactly do Americans care so much about the political leanings of celebrities? Even this C-list celebrity.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc

Check out his latest blog post, shit is for real

Because a consumerist class needs to be concerned about popularity, quantity over quality. The masses follow what's trendy, cool and hip. That's how you base a whole culture on money and not on truth.

This poster doesn't get it

>>trump is a racist evil bastard worse than hitler
But Dilbertman never said any of that. He was always very sympathetic to Trump supporters and even defended Trump.

Why ? What did Shillary say ?

Yfw when we thought we conformed his bias to ours when really his bias conformed to ours

Who /wallypilled/ here?

>yfw dilbertman will be found dead in his house tomorrow morning

Coulter said the whole reason trump will win is because he's the only one aggressive on immigration. Then the softening happened, according to Coulter this should have hurt trump but was predicted by Dilbert, this proved Coulter was right by coincidence in picking trump, Adams was right based on his master persuader argument

Negotiating and persuading is about conforming someones reality to yours, you just can't let them know it

You forget who KEK works for. It's the ANTI-TRUMPERS who end up on the JUST LIST

>JUST

>yfw a barbell killed him

That's pretty outdated.

>tfw the Reptilians had been backing Trump all along and led the Clinton campaign to implode so people would think they were sticking it to the establishment

Aka it's a reality built on our confirmation biases, we formed it we control it.

She hated pence and said he'd ruin trumps campaign, but never brings that up now

True. The only expectations you have are the ones you set for yourself

>jump ship

She didn't go that far, she just said she'd cancel her tour promoting him with her book.

Kek smiles upon those of the Leaf, but I shall pray for you, my son.

She's a woman. She doesn't think logically. Her main concern is keeping this country White. And that's actually kind of commendable given the current politicial climate

Scott Adams bringing the bantz to Micheal Cuck-Me-Moore. Thats great.

To be fair, everyone hates Pence. That neo-cuck faggot is horrifyingly awful. No one gives a shit about VP though so he doesn't matter.

Even the never Trumpers are changing their minds. Its happening.

>Dilbertman
literally who?

>No one gives a shit about VP though so he doesn't matter
Pretty much. Kaine faded into obscurity almost immediately after he was announced running mate.

WTF I LOVE GARFIELD NOW

Is she actively trying to lose the election?

lol I just persuaded you to post the updated version. thanks kid.

NOOOOOOOO YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this your favourite album?

Fug, what was he replying to? I don't know how that kike instant messaging service works.

Cred Forums BTFO

I think the twitter profile he was replying deleted itself in shame

Yeah, and here is me and my wife in bed watching Puppet Master last halloween

Fucking Non-Country

Hillary's racist. Look at this caption from her TV ad

>To be fair, everyone hates Pence.

That's the idea. If you put in a great VP (((George Soros))) would have just waited for Trump to sweep the election then had him assassinated. No one wants the VP choices in power so it protects the President.

Basic 3D Chess maneuvering.

>Scott Adams has an estimated net worth of $75 million

Damn, Dilbert is really worth that much? That's more than Stan Lee.

>He who has the gold makes the rules

TURDEAU AND LEAFS CONFIRMED TO BE THE WORLD'S BOTTOM BITCHES FOR THE ENTIRETY OF TRUMP'S REIGN.

ITT: Mongs who buy into the Republicans trickle-down economics theory and think lower taxes lead to a prosperous economy.

Let me tell you how this works;
>Republicans lower taxes
>Government can't collect enough revenue, services are cut
>Government orders a review into public services, finds out they don't work (no shit)
>Privatise everything whilst pleasing their corporate friends who coincidentally gave them multi-million dollar donations during the election cycle

I bet you voted remain.

>hfw he persuades hills hitmen that he had a cardiac arrest

So we've got the debates left huh? He's pretty much predicted everything on the list so far.

What a cuck

>take my shit and give it niggers LMAO #imwithherpes

Can you persuade a barbell?

This argument would only work if it weren't for the fact that Trump isn't GOP faggot.

Also Hillary wants to shaft the middle class with higher taxes so please fuck off.

Or
>stop funding Niggers and illegals
Would you look at that cutting taxes is fine now

pls assassinate

He personally might not be. But "Dilbert" is very, very famous.

Unless he persuades his would-be assassin to not kill him.

I think she (and her masters) are desperate. Every trick in their books is not working, in fact it just made Trump stronger. They're lost, they don't know what to do. Their only solution will be rigging the election, but I bet Trump knows about this and is working to catch them when they do it.

He's been doing comics since the 90's and his comics were animated into a TV series. So I'd say that he'd be worth quite a bit.

Trumps been rolling natural 20s his entire campaign. I think his dice are loaded. And i fucking love it

I forgot about those ads. I always felt uncomfortable when they would come on, like your cousin explaining his vore fetish to the family.

Holy fuck keks been busy

even after that explanation you still have burgers like
saying "it was obvious" like scott didn't bluntly state his position repeatedly. You underestimate the stupidity of the lowest common denominator

Trump's tax plans could lose the Government up to $9.5bn in revenue over a decade. This at a time when the U.S. has $19.5 trillion in debt, a $600bn annual deficit and he proses to build a wall which will cost billions to build and maintain.

The person he was replying to had said something like:

>The thought of you having sex makes me gag.

>lowest common denominator
How To Spot A Pseud

>MONEY GUYS... FUCKING MONEY.. THAT'S ALL YOU CARE ABOUT.. RIGHT GUISE? MONEEEYYYYY!!!

No.

Trump has always been incredibly famous

The only time he has ever been disliked by the public was when he came out against Obama

>lose 9.5 billion over a DECADE
>we're giving 38 billion to Israel over the same decade (by Obama's deal) without any returns. It's not a loan, it's a gift.

Trump isn't the problem.

Or maybe he got tired of being a cuck and decided to lead the charge. Either way, I'm proud of him.

Where IS HILLARY PNEUOMNIA

BASED DILBERT MAN

OFFER HIM YOUR PROTECTION FROM THE MERCILESS HORDES

post rare dilberts

I think Dilbert just got scared of being killed off by Kek.

Bueno

extremely fast persuasion man persuading at incredibly max speed.jpg

no one believes in trickle down anything. the point is we don't want our taxes being given to nigs.

When the fuck will the wikileaks Assange faggot deliver

It's getting tiresome

You should rearrange the pic so there is a big space in the middle an reserve it for hillary

OC
>Pic related

Some good ones.

genius

I feel you, Asok
I feel you

Higher taxes are the belief that giving more money to the government will somehow make it so that it will end up on the hands of the poor.

Let me explain something to you britfag
>Everyone pays taxes against their will
>Giving money to an armed thug against your will is called "getting mugged"
>This extortion money is spent by assholes on themselves, and not "the people"
>We had services long before we had taxes, you're just a braindead slave to the system

Thats not the real dilbert you can tell because he has no blue checkmark
Sorry lads but its fake

My twitter account doesn't have a blue checkmark, does that mean I'm not the real me?

the article is just kantian idealism applied to evolution

RIP in peace

I hope I never have to fight this dude, his wit is fucking sharper than Japanese comedy.

Scott adams is not verified on twitter.

Belgium earned a great deal of respect in WWI. They're a country.

I actually support a 65% estate tax for people with over a million in savings.

And I hate Clinton and will probably vote against her (Trump or Johnson) or not vote at all.

Also pic related makes me laugh my ass off. I'm hoping this pisses off a lot of rich liberals.

Adams was all-in in Trump 26 years ago.thats fucking insane

We're persuading at speeds that shouldn't be possible

Wtf, I hate leafs now

>crystal pepsi is back
>vaporwave is a thing

Only difference is it's looking like we're gonna team up with Russia and do some long needed Crusading

He updated his prediction many times since then, desu. He says Trump is running unopposed right now, on a glide-path to the presidency.

He has endorsed Trump for his own wealth, to get taxed less. Not because he agrees with Trump's policies (he doesn't care).

Man they sold crystal pepsi in my neck of the woods for like a week, then it disappeared.

>crystal pepsi is back
yay
>for two months
fuck

Nice trips, but he also prefers Trump (if you read his blog and make the smallest effort to read between the lines), because he deems him more competent at skills that matter in a leader.

He coming out against Obama was just a move to get associated with politics, he knew exactly that the certificate didn't matter.

>endorsing Drumpf on a fantastical whim
>...while ignoraing the uttely self-immolating nature of the proposition
>decrying mud martyrdom
>...under the very same reasoning

when did retard become the new norm in bugerland?

Holy shit.
Happenings will never be the same.

He has repeatedly pointed out that Trump hasn't said anything "racist" during the entire election cycle.

missing sinead oconnor

I think he's trolling, just like with his initial endorsement of Clinton, his following tweets say he's not rich enough to actually be effected by this proposed tax right now, but he WILL be once his supposed app comes out.

>tfw were being persuaded to buy his app

If you like trolling and persuasion, you might like his book.

I've read deeper, he doesn't think Trump will be better or worse than Hillary. His point is that you CAN'T KNOW who will be better, and believing so is just deluding yourself and indulging in your own biases. And since he can't possibly know the future, he endorses for personal reasons (Clinton for safety, Trump for taxes). At most he believes that Trump is the best individual persuader, but Clinton has a good team of persuaders anyway (Godzilla) so it shouldn't matter.

It's true that he appears anti-liberal because of the way he talks about racism and sexism, but if you look closer he just likes whatever is good persuasion, not what he believes is right. For example, he liked the negro football player that didn't stand to the anthem. And in the Rubin interview he conceded that SJWs had a point with "language is important". He would laugh at the racial IQ gap discussions in this board, and argue that the gender wage gap is important just because people believe in it.

I like Scott but Cred Forums is mistaken in thinking he is right-wing in any way. He is beyond the left/right divide. I would call his ideology "individualist post-modernism": he believes that objective reality either doesn't exist or you can't detect it, which means that humans make their decisions irrationally. Therefore the best way of living is to play your own irrationality to your favour, by convincing yourself of certain things and being skeptical of what others say to you.

No way he's making more money than (((garfield))) but he's been in every major paper in America for decades, he's at least vaguely known by everyone.

actually, its an interesting article, but not for the reason they think it is.

What the article says is that if you are a naturalist (aka atheist), there is no reason to assume that evolution leads to a rational mind.

Of course, Christians have pointed out the same thing for nearly 100 years: naturalists have no reason to assume they are rational

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_reason

Scott is an atheist, so he doesn't care about the Christian refutation of naturalistic reality that has been around forever.

He'll release the leaks a couple weeks before election.

nah. read his blog. he believes in trump as a strong candidate and as a human. interesting stuff.

>Therefore the best way of living is to play your own irrationality to your favour, by convincing yourself of certain things and being skeptical of what others say to you.

this.

I read his book that he is always pimping. His argument is that whatever works, works, and it doesn't matter if it is actually true or not - it was true enough that it worked for you.

If you read the article in op, it's only 65% for those who make over $500 million which is 223 people in murrika.

Adams falls into the 55% category - his net worth is $70 million.

>All you libertardians owe me an apology.

The only reason why he is just now publically endorsing Trump without fear of retaliation is because Clinton gave him a good excuse - his money is at risk.

He was for Trump all along, but because of death threats he couldn't say it.

The glue is melting

As a dirty socialist I have to say that that does not sound too bad.

>I would call his ideology "Individualist post-modernism": he believes that objective reality either doesn't exist or you can't detect it.
Holy shit, what if Adams is one of the time travelers like Don and Pence?

What if we're witnessing the ideology of the future? The rejection of objective moralism or even individual opinions, and a more observational way of simply analyzing what people believe instead of taking a stance?

So under Clinton's plan, he'd only have to pay 38.5M, as opposed to the literally nothing he'd have to pay under a Trump regime.

The only money anyone affected by Clinton's estate tax plan would be paying would be to their lawyers and accountants.
If anything the government would lose money.

THE MADMAN

i-i wanna fuck that puppet

The trick is just to pay your heirs a salary prior to your death.

Fucking rekt

Yep.

This keeps the money in the hands of the people. Granted, some of those people do not deserve their wealth, but for those that have earned it through hard work and enterprise (and there's more of them than the former), it is only fair ALL accumulated wealth gets passed to their heirs.

We don't have an inheritance tax in Canada and it's a good thing because if the gov would have tried to touch even a penny of my father's money after the decades of back-breaking work he did to support us, I would have gunned down the local tax office.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKED

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

KEK WILLS IT

you get Scott Adams better than most people ITT. Congratz, well done Spainbro

Why does Cred Forums suck this hack's dick so hard? Do you actually consider him to be a "master persuader/hypnotist," you cucks?

you sound persuaded

That mediocre climber probably threw himself off a cliff

Ahhhhh, no wonder Dilbert is such a good comic, he is Dilbert!

Fucking gold, holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=A9jhD_W0p1o

i love dilbertman

pic related

DEFCON DILBERT 3

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE

www.nfl.com

scott "nigger babies in a trashcan" adams

He absolutely does not, he says repeatedly that he doesn't vote and he doesn't agree with either Trump's or Clinton's policies. Also, he's said he doesn't give a shit about illegal immigration and thinks diversity is awesome, which makes Cred Forums's dick-riding ironic.

Better add Brad Pitt

ew.com/article/2016/09/07/brad-pitt-donald-trump-t-magazine-interview

tmz.com/2016/09/22/brad-pitt-child-abuse-investigation/

Dilbertman is ABOVE politics. He is an Avatar of KEK, and thus, cannot be touched
youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo thread theme in this bastard

Cred Forums, a board of Cred Forums, dick rides a guy that has made his living cracking jokes about normies..

oh no, the horror.

And they lost it after WW2 where they are nothing more than the capital of the EU

You mean post-ironic. Post-hyperreality. Post-post-modernism.

Dilbertman for Secretary of Bantz?

How does it feel to have been persuaded by Dilbertman?

White person here, can confirm

Very well could be a lot of truth to that desu. I had not thought of that before...

kek

Where did you find that gif?

whoa

Oh my god. So that's what's happening to her.

I'm voting for Trump basically because I want it to be the gilded 80s again.

Literally communism she is trying to do.

>Her main concern is keeping this country White
To be fair, that is our #1 priority.

Pence a cute.

Dilbertman is not only clever as fuck, he is also /fit/ as fuck.

He actually did it

no australia, thats bad australia, you go back to shitposting like a good little boy now

Yes he did Satan, yes he did.

It's all fun and games to these fucks until the rich actually have somrthing on the line.

Caliphate of Belgiumstan right here people

FFFFFUUUUCK

He just uses that as pretext. There are shemes he can exploit to avoid most of it.

> t. millenial who's never seen a physical newspaper.
It's actually not your fault.

YOU FUCKING BITCH

Scott Adams has been (not very) subtlety hinting that Godzilla isn't working for Clinton anymore

I wonder if Adams know about this or the extent of its influence

Thx for posting this so I didn't have to dig it up

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

"He who has the gold makes the rules"

My boss has been saying this for 9 years.

I don't know what he will sell but I'm buying it.

Master of persuasion

Wait a second it took me a while to understand this one completely, holy shit

LMAO woooooooo hahahaha 8/8 bantz mate

>Ahhhhh, no wonder Dilbert is such a good comic, he is Dilbert!
Not only that, but Wally is based off a real co-worker he had that was actively trying to get fired from his job because he discovered the companies severance package was worth more than what he was making.

Kek this.

Can somebody make a version of this that isn't a fucking mess?
Half the articles don't even match up.
What moron made this?

This has so much potential if it was made right.
Kek is displeased.

Want to fill me in?

That's an old as fuck saying. Trump didn't make it up, but he may have popularized it.

It was in Aladdin too, but it was said by the bad guy so the phrase had a negative connotation.

blog.dilbert.com/post/150772972746/how-to-know-an-election-is-over
>No one believes that the U.S. checks Swedish immigrants as thoroughly as Syrian immigrants.
You can tell he's not one of us because he thinks there's a difference.

What racial group has the biggest amount of gold and thanks to that made all the rules?

Didn't he initially refuse out of fear for his well being?
Inb4 is kill.

At least use a proxy

He will win. No fucking doubt about it. I've been telling everyone this since before the primary debates. He'll be president through out my 20s. If he wins this one time he wins the next election and might even turn California red.
>Mfw California will be red in out lifetime.

The joke is that depends are diapers for adults and for most people the idea of wearing diapers is belittling

Fucking rekt.

rare?

Here you go.

Not even close

>lena dunham hospitalized for ovarian cyst
KEK HIT'S IT WHERE IT HURTS

Going to re watch dilbert now

nice

LEADING AND PACING

I thought he was just being ironic when he said he supported Clinton

/r/ing the 90000000 get pic

I'm on mobile and slow, fuck you.

>Art of the deal - 1987
>Aladdin - 1992

disclose.tv/news/leaked_video_cern_to_start_the_process_of_opening_a_portal_to_another_dimension/134018

Let the record show that I disavow both Scott Adams and Trump for my personal safety

Yes

Fuck you. The money was already taxed

Well if you called yourself a Republican or Conservative and are still okay with that 65% death tax...

You weren't one to begin with.

Underrated

They are purely comfy.

He doesn't need to be famous to have any effect. He just has to use his retro meme-magic to effect the collective subconsciousness of people which ripples it's way into the fabric of our material reality.

That's not spooky in the slightest, I'm just upset I didn't have the words to explain my grief of the world until a radical evolutionary scientist said it so eloquently.

Not after you read this new confirmed TWEET fact

/r/ing the picture of his hot ass girlfiend

You took away (you)s from me. How am I going to feed my kids now? I only bring in 10 (you)s a day and now I don't know if I'll be able to eat tonight...