GOOGLE HATE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NJ-Man-Accused-of-Brutal-Beating-Caught-on-Camera-Goes-on-Trial-376329781.html
youtu.be/TxBcCSaBtXc
youtube.com/watch?v=b14IgSPkPC4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/19/google-wants-to-control-and-sanitize-the-internet-in-the-name-of-fighting-harassment/
Cred
foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc&index=3&list=PLK3qGOnrhdEdyyvWId205LIvq5NVm0-7e
youtube.com/watch?v=vvUAEHa2ALI
boards.Cred
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the background story here? Hopefully this nigger is in jail now, or better yet, dead?

Idiot. Its GOOGLE. You hope this GOOGLE is dead

Self censoring cuck.

Nigger will always be the true definition.

just google being google

Are you retarded? There are many names for a nigger, google is just one of them. Fucking wannabe cultists, man.

He didn't even rape her?. Fucking idiot. You know you're going to get arrested and spend 25 to life for theft. Might as well rape.

We are making Google pop up with nigger and other racial slurs. Instead of Nigger you make it Google, and their search program will start to pick it up. Mass replacing Nigger/Slurs with Google= HAHAHAHABOHFUCKYOUGOOGLE times.

>We're not saying to stop saying nigger! We're just using Google to make their brand be tied to racism!
>Don't say nigger anymore, goy! It's Google!
Fuck off back to plebbit, kike. Forced memes are always shit memes.

So many JIDF Skypes itt trying to protect their precious website.

TECH WAR NOW UNINSTALL THE SKYPES

Bump

you may not have noticed its edited. he probably raped her after he was standing over her and looked like he was messing with his belt when it was cut. they tried to make the 2 match up but its slopy and there is a fade out

either way the beating + theft justifies the time

nigger

why does this fucking google keep going back and beating her for no fucking reason? He already knock the shit out of her what the fuck is she gonna do now?

The google is presently serving life, due to something like 40 previous felonies, and this, which I think was bumped up to a nice big fat ATTEMPTED MAN SLAUGHTER.

This happened in NJ and was a random home invasion. Google google home invasion New Jersey caught on nanny cam.

Ninja Google.

Why do you hate your own kind?

Is there a kid just chilling on the couch the whole time?

She's kinda hot as a black but ugly in the before pic. She's too mannish to look good for a white woman

wish he woulda bodyslamed her through that coffee table as a FATALITY

In all fairness, that google should have probably just gotten his ass kicked by the police instead of shot.

That cop was just too pussy to go toe to toe with a google.

googles gonna goog

That "pussy cop" took a machette blow to the forearm before discharging his weapon. Soooo.... FUCK YOU? I guess? in all fairness?

Are you actually retarded? First of all get someone to come at you with a fucking sword and see how you react. 2nd of all, He didn't even want to do it, he kept backing up trying to de-escalate, Not all cops are out on the hunt. This instance is a perfect example where BLM will probably try and defend the black even though he absolutely deserved bullets to his face. Hope the fucker is dead.

Yep.

>feeling sympathy for women who sleep with black men

What's the article on this?

FUCK OFF NIGGER

why the fuck are we saying google nstead of nigger?

dude he obviously fucking broke in you retard he even has a knife in his hand

What do you think would happen realistically if you called a google "google"?

in all fairness i hope you get shot by the niggers you love so much

fucking Googles.

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NJ-Man-Accused-of-Brutal-Beating-Caught-on-Camera-Goes-on-Trial-376329781.html

Nigger being a nigger. I hope he meets some nice Aryan boys while he's in prison. White kids right now are growing up watching niggers get to savage white people and it's becoming increasingly tolerated. All of these protest videos where niggers run around having chimpouts and beating whites for fun is adding fuel to the fire. My gf is an elementary school teacher and she's noticed that kids today are completely put off by the political correctness shit of the left and millennial generation.

Can't wait until the culture wars swing the other way and trees start getting decorated with chimps again.

She is disgusting in both versions of herself.

here's a funny fact: this site uses recaptcha. at the very least, they can probably see who's posting what.

You mean in real life? Wherever there's one Google, like 10 are waiting in hiding. It's fucked, because they'll gang up on you every time.

googles* newfag

it's an asian woman and he burglarized the house like said

where the fuck is the Fat Hate thread at?
we always have one on fridays

Sad state of affairs no matter what. Everyone fucking sucks.

Literal American retard. You deserve to get shanked by googles.

>giving women the benefit of the doubt in 2016

You scarafaggi pasta nigger, it is the current year

This one is fucking creepy.

Bit of both?

I would rape him with a double barrel shotgun and make him enjoy it until I pull the trigger

Recent: youtu.be/TxBcCSaBtXc

I feel like I'm misunderstanding what you said. You say children DISLIKE pc culture? That is fucking insane to me. I'm feeling deeply hopeful now.

Race war in the next 20 years?

>defend the black

Da fuq?

no I mean lierally said the world "google" in reference to them, yes, in real life.

You're all a bunch of trolls. Please stop calling black people "Googles". It's offensive.

I'm doing it right?

Shit meme

In the end you're blaming it on skin yourself ffs

you just know that's the kind of person is going to be fossilized somehow
and future species are going to think all humans looked like this

Just leaving this here:

youtube.com/watch?v=b14IgSPkPC4

i'm hate google! gas the skypes

Average interracial relationship.

you dindoo got it, it means that neggers when facing the prison cuz their crimes they always scream racism and muhh skin colour

NIGGER

Reminder that this Google almost got off because a police officer that arrived to the scene said somethng like"fucking googles" which was caught on tape

Pop pop pop
Makin' googles drop

>missing the point of using google instead of nigger

Pretty sure this google crap is an attempt to turn everything into a meme and debase the meaning of worlds. Cred Forums is already turning into Cred Forums with all that kek crap

I bet if this shit continues in a couple of months shills will say stuff like "nobody on Cred Forums hates google and skypes it is just a meme xD xD"

Why did they censor that man's face?

I want to hear his Shrek impression

I don't understand this. Are they high on something?

>you can tell the CTR shills apart from normal posters

>Cred Forums faggots don't capitalize google because they subconsciously know a huge group of filthy kikes don't deserve additional recognition, even in a fucking shitpost

at this point I've stopped capitalizing any company names altogether in my shitposts

>almost got off
not a fucking chance you retard. shoot high so you arrive at the mark.

Fucking nigger google little shit. Hiting a women. What a dickhead. Looked like at the end he threw her down the steps into the basement. Does he rape the little girl next?

This is insightful, and sad. Shit.

HIGH TEST

Did I do something wrong, or is this only affecting people of certain countries?

>we aint slaves no mo
>we people now

>Did I do something wrong, or is this only affecting people of certain countries?

add people

eur people art

To prevent people from treating him poorly on the street when he gets off.

I instantly regretted doing that. Well... Rope day soon?

>you will never secretly take footage of this creature for scientific purposes and then she suddenly looks at your direction and then moves towards you to do battle

>you will never punch a creature with 23 AC

Add people.

I just now did it and got this.

They come in white and fluffy too.

Damn at first I thought, got what she deserved for dating a nigger, but she wasn't even dating a nigger. That'd sad.

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN

Muh genetics

THICC

How does she stand up? I'm serious, that's a heavy deadlift.

ugh damn fucking googs

this is absolutely fucking terrifying... does anybody here know why this happens?

My only guess is this is a prime example of the kike media enacting a twisted new level of revisionist history.

Somebody is doing better than we are mainpulating googleresults. Somebody with search engine savy it seems

This looks like a coordinated effort.
Try "american inventors" it will do the same thing.

kike subversion. we are being raided. dont censor yourself

There have been several articles recently speculating that the post-millenial generation is the most conservative since WWII

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

from what webpage was pic related icon ?

May a thousand Google descend upon your house, may Skype rule over your children and Alibaba take your job! Stupid bastard!

this

guys, just think for 2 more seconds before you adopt a meme and you'll be fine

you already know the rats HATE this site to death

>this is a 10/10 in America

So there really is a God...
Thanks for the link, user

WOT?

Just want to clarify, Google is a fucking manipulative son of a bitch and they have in the past been caught manipulating their services for political means (decreasing pagerank, search 'suggestions' being blacked out), but this particular one is just a reflection of culture rather than Google's dead hand.

Order doesn't have any priority in these matches, and the relevancy algorithm finds the following grouping most often: 'european art' and 'people'. The place those phrases occur together are almost invariably about 'black people' and 'people of color' in European art. White people, europeans aren't referred to as 'European people' or don't contain the term 'people' at all on pages where art is concerned.

So still cultural Jewry, just not Google jewry.

Also,

STILL DICKING BIMBOS

Looking at the search results, it looks like its because of that stupid kike blog medievalpoc shitting up the results.

Hi Moot! Do you enjoy shilling your new job at the old job?

For those still confused, the goal is to counter google specifically ( breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/19/google-wants-to-control-and-sanitize-the-internet-in-the-name-of-fighting-harassment/ ) not self censorship.

Use either on 4 chan, use Google everywhere else

THIS ARE PREEMPTIVBE MEASURES, FOR WHEN JIGSAW GOES FULL FORCE

We're getting everyone on board who uses this site

And we are filling up Google's search results with this new word. We're going to tarnish their company image

Your search - giving a fuck - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

> Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
> Try different keywords.
> Try more general keywords.
> Try fewer keywords.

Is that a House of Cards fan with that flag?

in all fairness the googles he loves so much will most likely kill themselves

27 years old and learning something new, every day.
Thanks for the info, user, that's pretty interesting.

Try searching for "black teenagers" Mugshots everywhere and that is even after it has been publicly criticized.

What is this new google meme?

Man this is Indians on the internet level of cringe.

It's a wood stick.

This is a similar effect. Cultural jewry, not Google jewry.

Europeans and Americans basically invented everything. White inventors, and American inventors, are largely referred to in our language as 'inventors', and hardly ever as 'American inventors'.

Now compare that to the usage of the phrase African American Inventors. This artificially inflates the relevance of 'american inventors', because the place it is used most often is to shill for how important negroids are. WE WUZ EDISON N SHIET

Don't lose focus. It's worse than Google intentionally manipulating results. This reflects how our culture uses language to artificially inflate the importance of blacks. It DOES show how we are obsessed with self-flagellation. It's not because Uncle Jew is playing games with the results -- they do that for Hillary, though. ABC Corp (google) always donates Dems and does subversive shit with PageRank in ways that are difficult to prove.

Niggers still sag in the US?

You just can't handle that much woman.

90% of the niggers I see do.

It won't be a war it will be a slaughter, nu males can't fight and the niggers are minority in countries that matter.

this is satire

I had a feeling it was somehting algorythmic... wasn't sure. Makes sense.

Also: Never seen that pic.

Ayyyyy!

World record holder

THE WORD HAS CHANGED

THE OLD WORD WAS PROVEN TO BE INEFFECTIVE

SPREAD THE WORD, DODS

That cop showed some pretty incredible restraint not mag dumping that idiot google the second he made a step towards him with a machete

No idea, but in the documentary she said something to the effect that she was genuinely scared she was going to fall through the floor while in the tub.

Fucking glorious, huh?

>google detected

Shut up, dod

Ignore Google shills

I'm from America and confirm this is true.

nigger will always be offensive
google is a fucking company
this shit will die down after the weekend I promise, but still be aware of this shit guys

lol

and that one 3x3 image with googles products and a bunch of niggers in the back representing googles products is an advertisement - when you try to "1 up the joke" you search for what other products google has and find how they relate to niggers. The point being you search for more google products thus gaining more knowledge about their kike infested company and cult.marx agenda

>Custis' attorney, John McMahon, argued his client was framed by racist cops

Das rasist he dindu nuffin

"google rapes white woman" only seems to direct to the "operation google", so it's not working as intended

Niggers gonna nig, googles gonna goog

look at

Are you kidding me? The cop took WAY TOO LONG to shoot the Google.

Google

Agreed. He watched that nigger pop that nice white lady, watched the nigger run towards him, let the nigger hit him, then waited a little after he was already down on the ground. He should have shot him as soon as he moved away from the woman.

ABANDON GOOGLE, ITS ALREADY BEEN BREACHED

THE WORD IS NOW DOD

fucking googles

What NO no no no no

Stop.

Ignore all posts like this. They are by shills that are afraid our plan will work.

Cred Forums has robots.txt though, meaning search engines don't crawl this site:
Cred Forums.org/robots.txt

>all these dods around me

we was roodypoos and shit

Fuck off google

google is a search engine

i think you mean dod

WE WUZ DODS

fuck off jiwwer

stop being a dod

fuck off Google

stupid dod trying to shill for google

you really think Cred Forumss dumb enough to fall for it, stupid jew

we already agreed on Dod so stop trying to shill

>forced memes suck

Come on, shart in mart is still gold.
Don't tell me you got offended by that, just because you are an american?

Around google be frugle.

Googles gonna goog. Sub human trash

How can you possibly call it censoring when it's a fucking deliberate black PR campaign to turn google into a synonym to nigger.

You fucking SKYPE

You must get off to being insulted so much

You sick fuck

Fuck off nigger

>I'm serious, that's a heavy deadlift.

na its far less dramatic, the weight is pretty close the the center of mass, its also quite balanced.

I hate these stupid slang words too. I bet it's because there's more teenagers using Cred Forums than ever before.

>shill

How can you people be this retarded.
I mean yea you're Cred Forums but still.

The new hatespeech software is checking precisely WITHOUT KEYWORDS you dumb niggers.
And secondly ITS NOT EVEN MADE BY GOOGLE.

NIGGER. Freedom of speech shall not be infringed.

Yes, he was not a tough guy like you, wew lad...

>From now on you can call blacks niggers or googles!
>Okay, fuck niggers!
>Don't use niggers use google you jew!

Dumbfuck. Ofcourse it's self censorship if it's done here of all places.

what about ginggers ??

>ITS NOT EVEN MADE BY GOOGLE.
Yeah they had nothing to do with it, right?

id fuck her before the went black

Well people do hate black people being niggers and jews being the global financial elite. But i don't think Cred Forums as a whole ever hated jews and black people wholesale.

They're just unafraid to speak up about things others don't like talking about.
Like how the cabal of a few of the elites - bilderberg group and the like - control everything including media, and how black people have statistically lower IQs because f a variety of reasons and are prone to becoming niggers, who in turn are a menace to society.

It was made by an independent subsidiary company. Yes. They had little to nothing to do with it.
Google is not facebook.

What show is on TV?

Fucking retarded newfag. Lurk some more. There's a reason we're getting google to replace nigger.

Counter-ops faggot. You're either a CTR shill or a Youtube plant.

When he went upstairs why didn't she grab the kid and leave the house?

Yeah, but isn't it made by Google's parent company? Similar shit, different pile

This thread is the dumbest work of CTR I've ever seen. Your retarded need to use insider lingo proves it.
And if there was any question as to whether this was true remaining, see pic related.

just got word that dod is the new word

honestly that's tons better, google just sounded stupid

Dazed from several blows

Mother of G-d....... ??????

You moron, the idea wasn't to create another word for it, it was to create a word based on a big company.

Also to what google's new Jigsaw program that will activate after Obomo gives the Internet away to EU.

How the fuck do they even WALK without falling flat on their head than roll sideways like a de-rimmed tire ?????

Gonna be devil's avocado and say, what if the "people" part makes everything black because there's more contexts where people specify "black people" so it adds them?

Shut the fuck up you nigger. Google is only for SM, no point using it where only other Cred Forums users can see it.

This is how Jamaicans dance. It's called daggering.

That's a tastey avocado. I think that's what's going on here. Something to do with algorithms.

hahahaha
>show my mom
>"well that's... weird"

In all fairness KYS

GOOGLE HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

WE CREATED A NEW CODEWORD, ONE THAT WONT FAIL

DONT LET SHILLS TELL US TO USE GOOGLE..

Explain "American inventors" results then fucko

google please.

Where can I watch this show ffs?

when you have to sensor half of the entire screen hahahahhaa

revers psychology is becoming a common tactic here. Of course anons who understand board culture use "insider lingo" which is terminology I've never seen on Cred Forums before.

google shill detected

Is that the last black rhino in existence?

/thread

Googles don't have parents you retard.

Youtube has some of it.

It was called My 600lb Life.

you should use 'nigger' instead of 'google' too

fucking dods man.

wearing a thong, why?

Why didn't he rape her. She was asking for it.

I'd hit it

cause too busy looting the house

That is the face of a man who has been utterly red pilled on the spot.

IGNORE ALL GOOGLE SHILLS

THEY WANT FREE ADVERTISING FOR ALL ALPHABET / GOOGLE PRODUCTS.

making people think of google as a slur is good advertising

holy fuck you skypes are scared.

Man is reclining on the sidewalk with a beer and a tonka truck....

sheds off the dingleberries when you can get a full wipe

Where's the Moon Man version?

spread the word

dod on dod violence is the problem...

>asian people art
Get asian people

>american people art
Get well.. americans

>european people art
Google after google.

that sounds reasonable. I was guessing something like that, but i couldn't frame it in words

dont forget to correct anybody using nigger on Cred Forums

just give them a friendly reminder that they should be saying dod...

The American flag is only supposed to be hung upside down in a time of great distress. In most cases, people hang the flag upside down as a way to protest issues with the government. It is considered an exercise of the First Amendment right.
§ 176. Respect for flag: No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

Google's gonna goog

> implying crawlers don't just ignore robots.txt

>GOOGLE HATE THREAD

wtf - I hate google now!

are you over 40 ?

she can take a beating

home invasion is the language of the unheard. maybe this racist bitch should have LISTENED before she tried to call police

Fucking stupid, trying to divide the board asshole.
Yes.

WHO'S THAT POKEMON

jynx i guess
i wasnt talking to you

It doesn't surprise me. The more social media websites try to censor, the more right leaning people are going to become when they realize they aren't as free to share as they might have previously thought.

What is this picture

WE WUZ GOOGLES

BUT NOW WE IZ DODS..

Please....not DODS.

are you over 40 ?? :DDDD

>Attempted man slaughter.
Seriously burgers how do you attempt to accidently kill someone?

TO ANYONE CONFUSED ABOUT GOOGLE'S!!!!!!!!!!

We are using google everywhere else on the internet, in images and memes to fight censorship. Google the company has made an algorithm to censor any type of speech they don't like including hate speech. The company wants to make the internet a big safe space for liberals, progressives, gays and anyone who doesn't agree is a thought criminal.

So on Cred Forums say niggers everywhere else use googles.

This will fuck up the plans they have to censor the internet.

wat

You intentionally try to kill someone, and unintentionally fail to do so?

Before he left the premisis, he removed her wedding right and tossed her down the basement stairs in a left-for-dead sort of way.

Somehow, no broken bones! Just chipped teeth.

>trying this hard

That's attempted murder.

the white car was driven by a nogger too ?

skype detected

google drive

>asylum_demon.webm

Holy shit a webm has never made me this angry before. Does anyone know if this nigger was caught and what punishment he got? Anything other than a slow painful death while being forced to watch his nigglet family die infront of him would be unfit. However he would probably be indifferent seeing his family die as niggers have absolutely no empathy.

There are a lot of shills in here. Do not give in. Remember redgaurd is the final boss of the internet. We cant let those googles win.

Does the G word offend you? Google

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html

At least she didn't die

Hmm, maybe he googled for black people alot, thus google takes into account his previous search queries

>googles for european art

holy shit

this made me kek

fuck i loved this game..played it for so long but no real challange anymore...

In one article it said something to the affect that she was sitting in that livingroom watching cartoons with her daughter who is seen in that video cowering on the couch, within a couple days or something like that. No broken bones. Just a couple chipped teeth.

HOLY HELL

HolyHell.

She is literally overflowing out of the tub.

i'm amazed that she is still kinda functional with that weight

That's one big google

*Skykes *ooga googles

Man, FUCK GOOGLES

ooga googla
not for so long

Watching a nigger drop like this makes me so goddamn hard. I almost want to tape a video of my white cock spewing cum onto pictures of trayvon and other dead niggers I can't care to remember the names of. Then the video goes viral.

gingers are white.

hay fagots start posting the google and skype memes on tumblr and try to get the memes to show up on google images

she looks like fun :^)

If only you knew..

You are litterally the only ID trying to push this "dod" rubbish.

> if some nigger starts beating you with a pipe you just have to take it because using your gun would be unfair.

Niggerlogic everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc&index=3&list=PLK3qGOnrhdEdyyvWId205LIvq5NVm0-7e

I like Czech callgirls.

Burger is the new Nigger

did he kill her?

>imagine the cellulite

Google's have been saggin since the 90's

what the fuck is wrong with these things?

you stupid fucking google

Was that google on his phone the entire damn time

That might be a beached whale. Not a google

I think they both were.

>Cred Forums.org/robots.txt

That's for the root domain user. "boards.Cred Forums.org" doesn't have a robots.txt file and therefore all the boards ARE indexed.

With googles you loseles.

Do you memesters realize that this will only give Google an excuse to censor criticisms of Google? So not only are you fags self censoring, but you are also enabling Google to continue to oppress people with its datamining and invasion of privacy. Google just has more ammo now to censor it's critics.

Not to mention one of the FIRST THINGS Google probably wants to do with the new AI is to censor negative press about itself. So basically you all are walking into a trap.

she just leaves it in the doorway like an entitled cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvUAEHa2ALI

Thread theme.

experiencing jewish roots, THE OVEN :DDDD

Agreed, I thought this kind of weight could only be sustained by laying in your own shit and eating all day with some enabler bringing you food

>glorifying mindless violence

>"boards.Cred Forums.org" doesn't have a robots.txt file
It does though
boards.Cred Forums.org/robots.txt

Dumping

>missing the point of using google instead of google

i bet i skullmog you all, and iqmog most chinkkers as well

>japanese people are niggers