Trigglypuff 2.0

Trigglypuff 2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=5a6gYIlAAPA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look at that fucking abomination. How the fuck did that google find herself in a room full of respectable whites?

Bitch, do your research with the rest of your googs at the McDonald's down the road.

Nigglypuff

>Nigglypuff

Nigglypuff
Consider yourself the creator of her name.

Officially Nigglypuff

Jesus Christ, those faggots. I literally suck dicks and even I am embarrassed about this shit.

Trigglypuff almost seems normal compared to these lunatics.

can someone timestamp the good parts

What time?

Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4

I attend KU and had no idea this happened

Give me a too long didn't watch, fucking 33 minutes

thank you based br

Googlypuff.

>20 seconds in
>the world "problematic" has been used

I feel eternally blessed I don't attend college.

Also, I ain't watchin that shit, nigga.

Saw another edit of this video - was 20seconds in
>muh racism

One of my favorite lines
"I'm making myself feel safe and comfortable!!"
Cannot stop laughing.

"Facts" is now a derogitory word

FACTS
A
C
T
S

FUCKING FACTS!

Oh these are the same people that tried to create a "multicultural student government" on campus last year. Everyone who attended KU would have had to pay an extra $10 to fund their new government.

They intimidated the current student government to vote yes for it but our black, woman chancellor vetoed it so we will never have the we wuz kangs student gov

Funny you bring that up, can't bring up facts anymore when arguing with my lib friend because he claims "facts can be spun in your favor". Can't argue with someone who fails to understand reason.

>AYE MANE, WE GONNA TAKE DIS COUNTRY FROM YOU, WE GON TAKE IT FROM YOU

Cant make a minority comic book character but can somehow take over an entire country

I watched the whole thing.
I wish I could've been there to help those people out - they weren't prepared to handle that kind of "conversation".

There is nothing that can prepare you for talking with those creatures.

Experience does the trick.

>Muh Child slavery.
>*Begins gyrating violently*
>Whites never go into debt.
>White men ruined my life.
>white men fix the problems now.

i remember that meme

>taking time to argue with a complete google
wtf is wrong with these people?

Great job.

>DONT USE THE TYERM GUYS BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING MICRO AGRESSION

Thought that shit was a made up term used by PC principal

Is it worth watching lads?
I'm comfy listening to miles davis

Chattel slavery is what she said.

12:20

>MY PRONOUNS ARE "THEY"

kek I didn't think this was real

Dont.
I think I may have made a hole in the wall by banging my head agains it repeatedly.

Just skip over it, and listen to MAYBE 20 seconds. That shit is cancer.

Thanks for the heads up, based baltic bro

Enact a "safe space" rule that one may not speak to anyone else without prior explicit consent while on campus. Of course you and all your friends will give each other consent to talk to each other, they will get none.

Did something similar in the 90s to pop the heads off the PC kids. I don't know if they got the point but it was fun.

I don't understand this, I don't understand any of this.

What is that faggot guy with the camera even talking about I don't get it? Someone please explain it to me

>Calling someone using "They".

Why do these mentally sick people somehow find retards that put up with their bullshit ?
I mean it's strange because I don't see the pronoun thing happening quite as much in Europe, the US seems to be particularly affected by this.

You cant explain this. These retards have literally invented a new language for their own use and are trying to force others to use it, otherwise "das raisis"

was konata autist?

yep, that episode is rooted in a whole lot of fact.

Kek confirmed fond of old maymays

that is all

>white people are reaping the benefits from their ancestors enslaving blacks
>implying there were no white slaves
>implying blacks outside of Africa haven't largely benefited from whites taking them in as slaves

>all

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "ALL"! ARE YOU MARGINALIZING MY RIGHT AS AN I-N-D-I-V-I-D-U-A-L SWEBRO OF KEKGENDER N-O-N PRIVILEGE WHITENESS?? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE DOING, YOU FUCKING SKYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I D-E-M-A-N-D THAT YOU SHOW ME TOLERANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you're fucked, Murica....

sweden yes

>Thought that shit was a made up term used by PC principal
Who do you think the PC principal was parodying? The whole thing was this tumblr internet age in a nutshell.
Matt and Trey are aware of what's going on.

As a northern Canadian, I regularly call people bud and use guys to refer to a group of people. These people are attacking my culture.

nah, you just gotta learn a bit of subversion

Why do liberals have to act so emotional. Fuck it's uncomfortable. Have some fucking composure you're in public.

I'm not watching an entire half fucking hour.

Givem e the time.

nvm

The real nonsense is the implication that modern Americans are all the descendants of slave owners. No acknowledgement whatsoever of the multiple cultures that immigrated in around the turn of the century. Y'know anyone of Italian, Irish, Polish, German, Scottish, etc, etc, etc, descent.

>morbid obese mulatto chick
You only have the right to diet, you fucking orca.

>"don't call us guys, this is a micro aggression"
Holy fuck.

The 2 Black dudes in the background, thinking,"FUGGIN SHUT UP BITCH!"

>always fat ugly goblins who start this shit

Nah that's the muscle they go around with so they can intimidate people

Hey Kansas bro what's up. WSU here.

She looks like that one black jewish lady on Orange is the New black

You having the same problems with BLM groups on your campus?

>Googlypuff
kek

>Nigglypuff
1tGrtf4p - All rights reserved.

Holy fuck that part where she tried explaining to the Nigglypuff about them holding their meeting and she got in her face and the fucking transgender faggot said "You don't wanna clap at her!" like it was a primal instinct for her to react angrily over it

We need to purge this filth

Googlypuff

OOGA BOOGA MAH NIGGUH

Top kek

Can someone translate what the shebon is saying?

*Googlypuff

Also jesus fucking christ, how can these people be real?

Imagine how much free time you have to have to go to a private meeting and disrupt it

Like, you just wake up with literally nothing better to do than crap on people trying to mind their own business