I want to apologize to Europeans as a burger. America is truly fucking dead inside. We deserve all the 60% jokes we get...

I want to apologize to Europeans as a burger. America is truly fucking dead inside. We deserve all the 60% jokes we get. Califag culture and Hollywood degeneracy was what led the path to what will be the destruction of western europe. The U.S. government funds promotion of "diversity" even in countries like Estonia. Those burgers that stormed Normandy honestly thought they were doing the right thing. The americentric viewpoint that has slowly spread by way of our cultural influence is so fucking poisonous. The mass migration into the US by europeans is one of the reasons you guys are experiencing the refugee crisis.

Turn off your proxy plox

ok first apologize for:

1. Nuking japan
2. iraq war
3. creation of isis and the refugee crisis

its not a proxy

fucking hippies.

If you elect Trump I will forgive you Ameribros. You can go around shouting USA all day and I won't mind.

you were doing he right thing by killing Nazism... sadly you did not kill the other monster.
Marxism is responsible for most of the social ills we see today, they have controlled the education and media systems for decades using gramsciism

I don't want to be patriotic because I don't really give a shit about america, it is a dead consumerist shithole. Trump won't fix anything, he will still accept nonwhite migrants legally and we will still be controlled by jews.

They should have let the Nazi's slay as many communists as they could then nuke Moscow.

If they elect Trump then *I* will go around shouting USA all day.

If we didn't nuke Japan the possibility that Nips would have been exterminated completely could be a real possibility
Those crazy niggers were ready to protect the mainland to the death
We'd probably have ended up with Marines killing every last woman and child in Japan, they were that fanatic that we wouldn't have had an alternative
The a bomb made the emperor figuratively shit himself and made him accept surrender.
It doesn't seem like it but Japanese lives were also saved by microwaving a few.

Iraq war was orchestrated by our greatest ally

That is a byproduct of our meddling in the middle east which again, our greatest ally

Fuck off cuck.

sage for bait thread.

now we just need the anglo trash to apologize and the healing can begin

fuck off, go back to your trump general faggot

There is only one thing the Jew truly fears. A united white race. A new Roman Empire. One that will tear down their synagogues and stop their Satanic rituals.

No, suck a dick faggot. Don't apologize to anyone on my behalf. Just because you're betamax faggot doesn't mean you have the right to lower us all to your level.

sage for bait thread.

Wanna trade places, you little cuck?

USA indeed fucked up lad

The Western world like it was will never be.

Now lets go down together...

>People unironically attributing modern hyperconsumerism, globalisation, degeneracy, social relativism and ultraliberalism to USSR

Yo buddies, you do realise that all of this "equality" and freedom of goods and people has an economic and political background, right? That is part of hardcore oligarchic "neoliberal" "capitalism"? That those funding and promoting "equality" and "culturemixing" have never done so through history?

Only after reading fucking Roman and medieval writings on Jews does one truly understand the scope of depravity of eternal Jew, and the non-Jew monstrosities that dominate modern world.

Legit apologies.

#1. Not nuking the Bolsheviks in WW2
#2. Iraq War
#3. Hollywood
#4. Black Lives Matter
#5. Michael Bolton

give that poster a nobel peace prize

No. Let us rise together.

If you guys vote Trump into the White house, we will follow

>Those burgers that stormed Normandy honestly thought they were doing the right thing.
They are burning in hell as the race traitors they were. Only based Americans during the war was those fighting the japs.

>you were doing he right thing by killing Nazism

the eternal anglo, everytime

Your monarchy has to decide which side it is on.

You guys need to stop following america and looking at us like some model to follow.

All i can say is this, dont end up like us. I cannot even describe the existential pain I feel when i feel like a minority in my own country. Do everything you can to prevent this feeling from happening to you.

#6. Support for Israel
#7. Ghostbusters 3
#8. Not subsidizing anime enough
#9. Not figuring out fusion at the NIF
#10. Not nuking the Yalu river when we had the chance

Everybody is fucked, enjoy the ride into hellish chaos

They didn't exactly get a choice, mate.

Americans don't apologize they keep doing the wrong thing until it becomes right

>#8. Not subsidizing anime enough
that's okay don't feel sorry for that

Fuck you, pay reparations

>Now lets go down together...

Nice cuck mentality there, typical of a dutch "man"

>americentric viewpoint that has slowly spread by way of our cultural influence is so fucking poisonous

no it's not it's when america gets kiked over by media and we lose all our values that americentrism becomes poisonous

1. no
2. I don't have any of the details for this
3. yeah sorry that we elected a nigger to lead. we knew it was a bad idea.

Sorry man...

If we didn't nuke japan, their culture wouldn't be psychologically damaged, so godzilla, wacky game shows, and anime wouldn't exist.

>funds promotion of "diversity" even in countries like Estonia.
kek

You destroyed everything, I can't forgive you.

I don't have to apologize for shit, you fucking pinko.

I don't expect you to. I just wanted to say sorry for all the things america has done that I hate.

Now that would be cool. The nobility of Europe rising up again and trying to regain some power as they steer their nations away from degeneracy and marxism.

brb masturbating

It's not the American ppl dumbass, they are also being played like a fiddle.
It's (((them))) don't let it get confused in your head. Not the same thing.
That's why (((they))) need to be extirpate and removed.

i know, but the US has the majority of (((them))) in the world, and us dumb goys have pandered to (((them))) by being degenerates

I'm not apologizing for shit. Suck my dick faggot.

1.No
2.Yeah we fucked up sorry
3.Lol no

A self aware American? No such thing.

Apologies excepted.
I sometimes think it's all too late and we should find and create a white only land. Shall we all emigrated to Alaska? No niggers allowed.(obviously this is after we try and fight the horde)

>holding yourself personally responsible and apologizing for the actions of others

You sound like a slavery apologist for being white.

Guys, calm down.
I'm german and I'm not hating on americans.
America still is the country of freedom of speech! Yes, there are idiots in America but also the greatest people.
We have to unite internationally! And we have to bring the best into this fight we can get. This time we need to fight together against globalism, social marxism and Islam.
We need to become internationally united Nationalists! And it's already happening. The Brexit and Trump are somehow linked, that's why Farage went to a Trump speech and expressed his support after Trump supported him.
We can do this! Fate wants to see us united.

>ITT
>apologizing for sins of the father

You're all nu-male cuck faggots.

Pic related is literally OP and all the other Americucks ITT

1. No, nukes were justified. Compared to fire bombing, they were small fry.

2.&3. Yeah, our bad. But, apologizing doesn't solve anything. Look at Obama's apology tours. They've done nothing.

Let's win together.

we will go on till the end,we will defend our island whatever the cost may be,we shall never surrender!

Fuck that. I'm not apologizing. All the degeneracy and marxism originated and spread from Germany.

Lol

Yeah. We fight to the end

I'm eating a burger king double whopper and fries right now that I paid $4.75 for, I regret nothing

This.

Plus the britcucks and their (((friends))) dragged us into both world wars.

>I'm eating a burger king double whopper and fries right now that I paid $4.75 for, I regret nothing
MEANWHILE EVERYONE WITHOUT WHITE PRIVILEGE...

God speed brother.

>double whopper

Excellent taste, friend. Whoppers are by far the best cheap fast food burger.

of course americucks in denial flood this thread and don't realize that we are the source of degeneracy and the idea of multiculturism. hope you guys can sleep at night

>I want to apologize to Europeans as a burger. America is truly fucking dead inside. We deserve all the 60% jokes we get. Califag culture and Hollywood degeneracy was what led the path to what will be the destruction of western europe.
There's a grain of truth to this but we have contributed to it quite a lot. It's just that the US was the biggest power when this stuff started so those that want to destroy western civilisation used you as a springboard to destroy the rest of us.
>The U.S. government funds promotion of "diversity" even in countries like Estonia.
Yeah, it started in America, but again, you never forced us to also buy into it.
>Those burgers that stormed Normandy honestly thought they were doing the right thing.
They were, Nazism is shit, it killed nationalism in the western world and was insanity.
>The americentric viewpoint that has slowly spread by way of our cultural influence is so fucking poisonous. The mass migration into the US by europeans is one of the reasons you guys are experiencing the refugee crisis.
I don't understand what you mean by this.

>1. Nuking japan

No reason to be apologetic about that dumb ass.

Disgusting. Even mcdonalds os better than that slop.

Yeah but everyone sees skypes are behind all of this.

Even in European countries, people are finally waking up.

I blame people here for not paying attention enough, but they are definitely waking up.

The destruction of nationalism in europe was after the nazis were defeted. They were guilt tripped into rejecting pride in their countries after the war was over. We have no idea what would have happened if the allies did not stop the nazis.

I will address the last point that you said you did not understand. We all know that millions of europeans moved to the US in the past few centuries. If all those people had not moved to here, then Europe would have a larger population and they would not be experiencing demographic decline. Basically I believe that America was a mistake, because it scattered white people around the globe. This means we are not concentrated in europe. Also I think modern american whites are sort of stupid and they have no sense of connection to europeans besides the dumb muh heritage types. And the US is a big reason for the refugee crisis because of the iraq war.

>They were guilt tripped into rejecting pride in their countries after the war was over. We have no idea what would have happened if the allies did not stop the nazis.
It's the nazis that were responsible for this though. They took nationalism to an almost autistic extreme and did some extremely abhorrent things (even if you subtract the holocaust) and poisoned the ideology for generations. There is a reason why the default response to nationalism by the left now is "LITERALLY HITLER". It's not like before World War II there were leftists telling nationalists they were "LITERALLY BISMARCK" or "LITERALLY GARIBALDI", and that's because nationalism before the Nazis was the norm, not some fringe thing you can only discuss without social repercussions on a Tibetan fingerpainting forum.

>We all know that millions of europeans moved to the US in the past few centuries. If all those people had not moved to here, then Europe would have a larger population and they would not be experiencing demographic decline.
I don't think emigration to America is really a reason for this. Birthrates in Europe have plummeted because of "muh overpopulation" propaganda and rising standards of living, they have in the US as well.
>Basically I believe that America was a mistake, because it scattered white people around the globe. This means we are not concentrated in europe.
This is an interesting point, but America before it was overrun by non-whites was a shining beacon of white European culture, even if it wasn't located in Europe.

>And the US is a big reason for the refugee crisis because of the iraq war.
The US created the refugees but nothing forced the EU to open our anus to them. If we had sensible governments it really wouldn't matter who you bomb. Any European poster that blames you for millions of Syrians flooding Europe is just scapegoating you.