ITS HAPPENING NORTH CAROLINA ARMY BASE PUT ON HIGH ALERT ALL MARINES NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE

semperfinews.com/breaking-marine-battalion-ordered-back-base-leave-canceled-placed-alert-status-camp-lejeune-nc/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how the fuck does any of that mean it's happening

OP is a faggot.

because you idiot its a red alert for something bad happening.

Did another nuke-carrying plane crash there again?

the fuck off my thread ctr niggers

Must be hard for those Marines. They won't be able to tell people they are a Marine until this siege ends.

das funny

The digits indicate this comment is accurate.

>Semperfinews

Wow that really made me think.

The only reason the Marines have harder entry requirements than the Army is so they can weed out the vegans. If there was a vegan marine, he would be completely ineffectual on the battlefield because he would never be able to stop talking about how much better he is than everyone and he would give his position away.

FALSE FLAG incoming!

>ARMY BASE
>MARINES
Camp LeJeune is not a fucking army base you retarded cunt.

It's google hunting season

They probably need to have an emergency battalion stand down because someone popped hot for coke on a drug test.

>Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune

??

I hear about 10x more from people who talk about how much vegans talk about being vegans than i do actual vegans talking about being vegans

they just dont want their dumb nigger soldiers going off and joining the chaos.

>infantry battalion gets leave revoked and ordered to base
probably for something stupid desu
if it were for googles they would have to use nasty girls, active duty can't police stateside.
t. chair force enlisted

The end of flouridation is near

Popcorn...check ...

That's because we've nearly shouted them down. In a few years people will forget about them entirely for awhile.

Governor probably going to call national guard. I honestly don't know why they don't just have them on call the moment stuff like this happens everyone goes home right after

Just like those skyking threads, right

see

Let me know when ruskies start shooting with burgers or something.

>radio station alerts compare to an army base shutting down and preparing about something we dont know about

how much of a downer are you how do those things even compare,they are literally 2 different things

Wait...today is Friday? I thought yesterday was Friday?

Wtf

Well in that case, if today is Friday, then we can expect more Charlotte riots tonight since all the nigs will want to do something

hmm... really makes you think

>army base
>camp lejeune

Sage

It's just a drill, Mr. Alex Jones.

AYE YO TYRONE WHATCHU WAN DO TONITE?

IDK JAMAL WAN GO TO DEM PROTESTS AND STEAL SOME SHEEEITTTT

kek

>implying the base is shut down
it's literally a single battalion that got recalled though

Most likely something like this. The corps loves fucking up everyone's leave plans because of the actions of a few people.

hey polan where the fuck you been the last year?
were fighting a proxy war with the russians as far as im concerned. cant wait for God Emperor.

September 23rd 2015 was just a decoy. today is the real happening. I warned you guys about this last year.

Do you think they have really even been so far was to want more eat like?

why do you think that

Nah, it's the 23th.

literally nothing happened on that day. im getting tired of this LARP shit lately.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_23

>inb4 wikijew

more or less

that's their idea of fun, burning down their city

It's been a while since I've seen that posted here.

>American reading comprehension
>American education

Either this or the command was like "oh shit, Charlotte. No fun allowed."

what did you mean by this?

Pretty much this.

Dude it could be fucking anything, maybe they got a tip that someone might try and attack the base during the civil unrest, maybe the National Guard was like "we're 95% sure we won't need more help but be ready just in case", maybe it's a random exercise, as much as I too would like to believe that they're gonna mount up and go S&D on the nigras it is almost certainly the case that nothing is going on