Why dont women dress modestly these days?

Why dont women dress modestly these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2976442/Miss-BumBum-contestant-rushed-hospital-buttock-implant-infected-just-weeks-fillers-legs-rotted-muscles.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folk_costume
youtube.com/watch?v=GTpaJOCmMEw
youtube.com/watch?v=514IEcgz1Q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No seriously, some one could be attracted to that shit?
They look literally like a horse, fucking disgusting.

Tha'ts your women Paco.

Because it's 2016.

faggot confirmed

Why would they? There are no repercussions, there's no one to shame them.

I gotta admit that the degenerate in me loves seeing tight 16 year old asses in yoga pants. But it sure ain't good for society as a whole.

Fag

because women are treacherous whores by nature... the modesty comes from male control.

i thought beaners were supposed to love bloated nigger asses

Wherever I look; left, right, forward, there are slutty women EVERYWHERE

Pick one or more of the following as per personal taste:

1. They want the D
2. Jews did this
3. The degradation and disruption of the traditional social order after the Masonic Revolution of 1789
4. Media collusion, capitalism, and dysgenic processes promoting a "race to the bottom" which manifests in popular culture as the promotion of googles' tastes
5. Women are stupid
6. Sexual Revolution (Commies did this)
7. Sexual Revolution (feminists did this)

Women dressing revealingly is one of the benefits of a progressive society that treats women well.

If women are afforded basic respect, they dress the way they want to. And the way they want to dress is flattering to them. So if you are a man, and foster a respectful culture. You get to see awesome tits and ass all the time. And it's expected you will look! Just don't keep looking a beat after they catch your eye.

It's a good thing.

Calm down Fabiruchis.

>It's just fashion and style
>stop trying to oppress me
>wearing this liberates me

are these minotaurs?

Okay Ahmed
I know you want to fuck sheeps more than them anyway

Why complain about this? It's fucking great. Amazing scenery, and a built-in filtering mechanism so you know to never to bother with any of them long term. They're advertising their uselessness and saving you time and effort.

Go back to /mlp/ disgusting scum

Modesty is not important. Obedience us what matters. A cunt should dress as her husband tells her to.

They do, but you only see the sluts since that's what you're looking for.

being part horse is pretty gross

small round butts are best butts

this cottage cheese ass molded by spanx is digusting. if tight jeans don't do the job just give it up.

>Why dont women dress modestly these days?

Because they want to be objects.
They want you to see them as less than people so feminists have something to shame you for.

I've seen it all. Women showing their body to men just so they have sex and call them rapists afterwards. Someone has to pay the courts for their time. Who does that? The average person. It's just another way for the globalists to drain us from our hard earned money

Thanks for the visual aid, Hernando.

They sum horse cock luvin biotccccccches

Men don't get any benefit from looking. Unless you can fuck them all, its a distraction more than anything.

They should cover up.

People want to be noticed, normal people like attention. However, most of womyn are so shallow, unintelligent, devoid of any wit or sense of humour, that they can only get what they want by dressing or acting they way they do.

Truly beatiful girls here almost never dress slutty here, it is usually those one or more grades bellow. And those few actual 10s, complete by every criteria, never do.

Turns out women are, at the core, degenerate, depraved whores.

Dont be mad though, thats just mother natures way of ensuring the human race survives.

why would they?
what advantage would that give them?

>not wanting to walk around chubbin all day
Are you gay? Or just ugly? Oh your flag, I get it your Muslim

some people like horses.
>like like

because they are whores

Yeah, but Americans let their daughter dress like sluts.

I've seen 7yo dressed with minishorts, short top and make up, you have no idea the disgust I feel whenever I see shit like that.

I've always been a tits person. Don't know why.

Fucking whores should sit on my face. That'll teach em lesson

Also, every (big)ass guy is an honorary nigger, and every thicc lover is an unevolved, obsolete neolithic subhuman.

What lesson would that be?

ITT robots who have no access to vagina complain

Tight clothing is nice, but not with some deformed Kardashian ass that's being hailed nowadays for some reason.

Must be what you're looking for Pedro if that's all you see.

Because we don't pursue the same approach to civil peace as the Taleban do.

We allow freedom, and then persecute criminals.

American wisdom mi na san.

Can you imagine how foul their buttcracks must smell on a hot day?

I wager musty cheddar within a 6 inch radius growing into a hot mess of kraft dinner armpit cheese with onions until the full blown so bad you can taste it vinigar trout guts war zone of stench that colonizes her sopping goopy leaking crusty rotten roast beef flap covered ham wallet.

A back to front sweep by sticking your arm between her legs would lay out all the rancid odours in kind of like a colour pallet of disgusting grey/brown discharge stains with smudge marks where her hungry flippers were smushing around.

Big fat asses make yogurt pants smell worse than chuck e cheese carpets and you can't wash it out.

Isn't enema and deoderant enough?

>fiddled by a priest

fucking leaf.. stop destroying my fantasy

Ironically feminism has made women, or the vast majority of them, literally be nothing else than walking tits and asses with no other redeeming qualities.
Since most women are lazy and workophobic they must somehow dress even sluttier for that bit of attention they so desperately crave.
Man i really cant wait u til these cunts turn 30. This generation's wake up call will be the sweetest thing ever.

>We allow freedom

You germans shouldn't be allowed to this board

Yeah, I like little girls.
But not sluts and degenerated whores, I love see them with long modest dresses, like every decent father would dress their daughter.

But whatever, if you want be a cuck and have a degenerated generation do whatever the fuck you want.

They're keeping up with the Kardashian.

Somehow hairy Armenian became the look to strive for. Don't how the Jews pulled that one off but I tip my cap

>A sandnigger/Turk rapebaby
>A fucking Varta

This is why we need a wall to keep you rapists out.

juggling 3 chicks rn and I agree with OP

get rekt cuk

Ok Pedro project all you want, but I'll drop you a hint anyway. Girls that dress like that don't have fathers in their lives.

Pinche Joto

They do. They just start in their 30s when they've hit the wall, become unable to ride the cock carousel the way they used to, and want to "settle down".

I fucking swear you that I'll build it for free if this helps to keep away the american degeneracy.

thak you for the name of the whore!!!

I counted how many women I saw on campus who were my age who weren't wearing skintight shorts/leggings.

Out of several hundred women, I reached 29.

Since when? Criminals are those the states sees as ones. No freedoms here.

>he doesn't like seeing fat asses

come then over to and give some tips nigger

I would snort cocaine out of their assholes.

That's modestly. Also poorly, but modestly.

>pukes

They dress in a way that will appeal to men. If most men wanted women to dress modestly, that's what they'd do.

Wow God forbid people wear clothes that fit

A real woman.

GET THE FUCK OUT FUCKING NORMIE

No, they don't use that, even if they did all that rotting pumpkin spice would stink up a manure factory. Enough to gag a maggot.

You're averaging temperatures and humidities far higher than measured in the surrounding area, and the bigger the asses the more chafing increases heat.

So unless a 45lb bag of sweaty musty pork fat that stinks to high hell is what gets you going, flopping their saddle bags for everyone to smell is pretty gross.

No wonder coons chase them, they just follow the scent of dead period blood and slimy sweaty legs.

Sluts to the left of me, whores to right.
Here I am...stuck in the middle with Jews!

It's literally the blacks. They up made this whole culture of it being cool to show off sexuality and go through disposable girlfriends quickly, to destroy traditional relationships.

It would stick to the sweat and poo leaving you short $160, sober and literally smelling her butt through a straw

>tfw work at target
>tfw sexually frustrated and have to see the qts in tight khaki pants all the time

My dick feels sore and fapping no longer satisfies me and I can't hide my sexual frustration much anymore

they actually are dressing more modestly as 20 years ago. teenage girls were walking around in sportsbras, you don't see that anymore, not counting the occasional exception ofcourse

>thinks that when he looks at that image
>check flag

yup

Dumbass, I dont even dig mexican girls, and I would..

Girls have always been sexually driven, just as men. They just express it differently now.

Ass fillers and wigs + triple layer of makeup

OP CONFIRMED FOR LOW TEST

faggot

Why do women nowadays think that if they have a big ass it's automatically sexy?

Big can be good but completely depends on shape and proportion.

All this hip hop trash culture got stupid sluts thinking their cottage cheese misshapen rumps bump up their market value to 10s.

I think the Photoshop 'Spherize' filter has been put to use on this photo

We'll now your thinking it too so..

My gf does. I love it. She buys clothes based on how deep the neckline is and if it shows a little bit more than a few inches, she doesn't buy it because she's "not that type of girl"

And to top it off, she's a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. I love it.

You guys forgot God, Sven.

Beyonce is wigs, implants, and triple layer of makeup

Michelle Obabo is a gorilla with a wig

Both be bald

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2976442/Miss-BumBum-contestant-rushed-hospital-buttock-implant-infected-just-weeks-fillers-legs-rotted-muscles.html

My dermatopathophobia got #triggered

eww

What is wrong with her leg

Skypes

>these days

Compared to when?

Revealing clothing has been around for thousands of years.

Why should they?

What a gay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folk_costume

The miss bumbums, hip hop honeys, and kardashians are injected with either their own fat (stomach to butt usuall) or inected with gels or silcone (fillers)

This is what happens when ass injections go bad

Wouldn't mind seeing women like this everywhere I looked. Stop being such a gaylord Ahmed.

Degenerates do, AKA pretty much everyone. People blame it on testosterone and "dude, it's not my fault I can't control myself, I'm manly lol" but it all really boils down to media brainwashing, low standards and scarcity mentality (glorifying women no matter how slutty and trashy they are because the average man is that thirsty and desperate).

Men with access to better women see these whores for what they are.

>implying women are good for something other than pleasure
fucking beta fag

No no, CENtaurs.

Sweden is talking sense.

Women are not naturally modest, they are actually promiscuous.

This is why whenever society becomes complacent, women become whores.

If you want to reverse that, you need to shame women back into modesty and reinstate patriarchy.

This isn't likely to happen. What is likely to happen is society eventually breaking apart from all the degeneracy. And from those ashes, a new order will rise. Whether its white nationalism or Islam, women will be forced back into modesty.

she's mexican lad

i'm glad that my entire value isn't tied to my appearance. no need to ever worry about shit like this

t. angry woman/homo

will be islam desu

I got to agree with this mexcrement.
>m-muh ass
Literally nigger-tier.

Are Mexicans white?

I love shopping at Target. So many hot MILF'S

I couldn't work there as I would be all out of goo in a day.

>pronouns bun/buns/bunself

I hate this wave of fucking snowflakes

Croatia pls I love u

found the Mexican homosexual

Literally a bait

Back in the day they had to pay prostitutes and strippers to model bikinis because respectable white women refused to wear them

Let that sink in

Pic related

They're competing with the rest of the world for mates.
These women have to show off what they got because nobody is going to marry them off, they have to attract a male themselves.
Their bodies are their only commodity.

Just another target whore pic I saved.

pic related

Muh dick! Name of girl on the right!

A nice tight ass is hot, these are not tight asses.

Fat blubbery cottage cheese looking disgustingness, might be blue veins.

And yea people are actually to this disproportionate horror show, sick fucks.

Bitch looks like an oompa loompa

>This isn't likely to happen. What is likely to happen is society eventually breaking apart from all the degeneracy. And from those ashes, a new order will rise. Whether its European traditionalism or Islamic traditionalism, women will be forced back into modesty.

ftfy

sauce

Kimber noelle

Maybe, but not without a fight.

Gay

I fucking hate this white complex

"W-we're white guys!! hehe"

You nitpicking autist. That is pretty much exactly the same as what I said.

There is no upside for the female to do so. The "perfect man" that they have been conditioned to desire likes his women fast and loose. So, they dress and act loose. Really that simple.

I dress modestly, I feel uncomfortable showing off too much skin because I don't like all the sexual advances and attention I get. If my shorts or skirts are on the shorter end, I wear leggings or thick opaque tights under them. Don't wear anything that shows off cleavage or midriff. Only time I wear yoga pants is at the gym.

Get told by other women that I look like a child or a mormon prude, always offered "makeovers" to make me look more like a bar slut. No thanks. Keeps the type of men I don't want to deal with away, at least.

The one on the right, on the degeneracy side. Is that Justin Bieber?

I see pretty girls everywhere I go everywhere I go

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

no it's not
read evola

naionalism has become a catchphrase here

You know the drill

>tits or gtfo

i hear ya Senpai, being in butt lover land is suffering. I honestly thought about moving to yurope where the average bust size is D, but the mudlimes are gonna ruin it.

only a liberal would go from the right one to the left and call it progress

i don't understand

Fuck I would love to hate fuck that filthy Jew.

Leaf posted something poignant and it goes unnoticed.

>lady for the neets
>freak for pajeets

Fixed that for you gay man

T. Indian man

>There are no repercussions, there's no one to shame them.

Why would you shame a woman for not dressing modestly?

>sees flag
Nevermind Achmed, carry on.

I think the problem is Mexibro would prefer to watch this then look at pretty women.

youtube.com/watch?v=GTpaJOCmMEw

>3D

as a man, i sometimes see women with nice legs wearing those sandals that look like roman sandals, with a nice flower print like skirt and i find my self following them for a bit before it snap out of it. I want to take a picture but I feel like a creep so i dont. So it's good you don;t how too much skin i suppose a lot of other dudes can't snap out of it fast enough.

the fuck is this shit

Mexibros taking pranks to the next fucking level,

Is it bad I don't see myself with a relationship with a glamorous woman like that? I mean, I just don't live the lifestyle I think they would like, in the end we would both be unhappy. If I could choose to marry one of them or a more down to earth pretty girl I would most likely chose the later.

I'm not even a woman and I'd know how to dress 100 times bett better what the fuck.

Keep on plotting, Chaim.

THIS! I fucking hate when women dress like this I need to masturbate so badly and once I almost had tears because i wanted to masturbate so badly I even stayed in school until 17 so I could masturbate under my desk to the teachers but got caught and charged. Our society has no respect for mens natural urges.

GTFO disgusting freak

>tfw i love in Chicago and target employees are all googles
I don't go to Target for this reason.

There are googles in this world that would fuck the shit out of it

>Just don't keep looking a beat after they catch your eye.
cuck

not bad, you're just being a realist but you may also be selling yourself short so you don't disappoint yourself with high expectations. If you like a girl and feel confident enough you should talk to her and see about getting a date out right. It works. it just takes time

ekh....

They were conditioned into believing that the only think which is valuable is a sexual pleasure which they can receive or give by rubbing some parts of their body.

Of course, they mostly do not intend to give that pleasure. Moreover, they might not be wrong, because men were conditioned too.

Thank you.

No way this isn't staged

If I saw these women in public I would pull their pants down and shove my entire face in their assholes

Thug.

Topkek! I was thinking the same thing!

Lol kill yourself, Paco

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

t. el indito tizoc sin testosterona

>mfw I go to school with a qt girl that always dresses modestly
>never shows her legs
>never wears low cut shirts
>mfw I love her to death but she's not into me

>wipingsweatoffface.jpeg

I mean I don't really like to party or show off my things and I don't do much besides studying and working. Besides I'm a wagecuck, they would eventually be stolen away anyway.

because it's what gets the best $ results. Using that good ol' pussy hook to real in the Big Wallet Boys! welcome to the Human Race, fool. this is the way is was, is, and will be.

oh yeah? you asked her and stuff? if so, that sucks user, but better look for another qt. she may not be as modest but she'll be good in other ways.

Talk to her m8, man up

And don't just inbox her or "slide into her DMs"

Physically go up to her and ask her how her days going

I bet I'm fucking whiter than you, pinche prieto.

But a Mexican screaming in a Cantonese chat room "Look at me Cred Forums, I'm le white xddd" it's just humiliating.

How do you know?

not true user, they will just slump down with you most of the time, however, they're gonna want a baby and maybe even a better place, women are good for this because most dudes would live in a shack surrounded by coke cans and waifu pics, women are good for motivating you to do better in life.

Yeah, I already did that. She's not interested but we're still friends and honestly, I'm okay with that. I'd much rather that than her completely alienating me and shutting me out of her life.

Yeah sure, prieto beta. You should read what you just wrote hahaha:
>Look at me Cred Forums, I'm le white xddd" it's just humiliating.
>I bet I'm fucking whiter than you, pinche prieto.

Are you a good boi or a bad boi

I'm a good boi, user

Did I posted a graph to get Cred Forums's approval?
Am I posting cherrypicked """white""" mexican girls?

Just kill yourself, prieto with white complex.

She's probably into bad bois lad

Slick your hair back, buy a race car and a leather jacket maybe beat couple of people up in "self defence".

HIGH TEST

Is she even wearing anything under?

Women are nothing but the tools of baby making.

If you can't grope, molest, rape, and have them suck your cock on sight it's really just a big emasculation campaign by females wearing tight accentuating clothing.

t. Milo

Armenian gypsy Jews are doing their usual Kardashian whoring, literally nothing to see here.

She is wearing what appear to be a thong at least.

fucking niggers

This one isn't much better because she is just trying to trade in some image of virginity for male supplication and emotional/financial support.

At the end of the day just rape them all and sort the loli's out.

what the fuck those look like they're 15

fucking degenerate PEDOS DIE

To please the Google-apes and chimps you import by dozens of thousands

>Because they want to be objects.

This.

It's why they're running around fucking Jamarkus, Deshawn, and Chad, instead of the beta male feminist orbiter in their 19th century lesbian dance theory class.

You obviously haven't seen 18 year olds that still look ridiculously young. They're probably cam girls.

Oh shit, I didn't see the picture you were originally reacting to. No dude this chick is a whore. She has fake tits, and is barely wearing anything, like she might be a legit escort or something, might even be a vapid cunt. Don;t worry about it dude, if you want to fug a grill like this save $1000 burgers and make arrangements. If you want a 8/10 nice grill with obvious high standards you will need to meet them, it's like a video game, you can't take on the boss if you don't have the skills/level required.

Why do conservashits want to see women in Burkas or ugly ass 50's dresses?

Faggots

I try to picture one of these girls living with my life, I just don't see it. Sure I study so eventually I'll get a got job and have some sort of money, but I doubt I'll live much differently, it''ll be all the same, gym, netflix, cinema occasionally, eating out, vidya, family reunions, just with a better house and a better car.

would love to see a heat map showing how close Cred Forums posters live to active nuclear power plants and heavy radiation sources.

because you all sound so fucking paranoid and confused.

Narcissism.

rekt

>its either slutty tight supermini skirts with a super revealing top or a burka
you outdid yourself this time

>being this MAD
Such emotional response, no wonder you don't like women, princess. Soy blanco y no puedes hacer nada al respecto, sureño afeminado.

Also you are missing the point, I'm posting pics of girls with big butts, not pale/castizo/white mexican girls.

Stay mad, tizoc.

I ask for an receive none of those things. I simply wish not to be harassed in public or get too much attention because it makes me nervous.

>it''ll be all the same, gym, netflix, cinema occasionally, eating out, vidya, family reunions, just with a better house and a better car.

that's literally life with a woman except no man child video games

hence why you're not with them. they go out and find dudes who desire what they're offering and are willing to put up with. just as they are willing to put up with shit that the men they are attracted to do. it's fucking simple.

this. fear of harrassment/violence should not be the motivation for modesty/conservative dress in public. I'm not shaming you, just saying it fucking sucks that your fear is actually valid because of how terrible people are to each other.

because they need to use their bodies as b8 to trap a man into paying for her way through life

how to get gf with a big bunda?

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying why I don't see myself with these super hot women. I think they just live a different sort of life.

To signal that they are trash. The ones that do usually aren't. It's natural selection at work.

the chance is remote, but you never know. they say women look for men they are somewhat reminiscent of their own dad, so if dad is fat then it wont' matter much if you are for example.

Honestly the life you describe could be very attractive to them if you hit it off. it's hard to describe how the chemistry works but when it is there it is there. You might think "when she looks like this, why would she not go off with some new chad?" but the funny part is if she was already into you, it isn't a chad you have to be afraid of it's another person like you giving her something you used to give her. If you are in at least decent shape, white, and have your shit together, you can pretty much hit on any girl and win, and then all you have to do is not take her for granted and if she isn't a crazy bitch you could have a long relationship with her.

Just be confident and dont be too nice to them fag

>Why dont women dress modestly these days?
When I was in Japan, I realized the answer to this question.
I was surprised at how whorish some women were dressed there.
Much more slutty than anything I've ever seen here in Slovenia at least.

Well, let me tell you what I realized.

Places where men are horny and rapey like Arab etc. women have to cover because if they see even a little skin their animal selves just jump at them. Even if they see a little bit of skin, like their cheeks or forehead, they arlready feel that the women is "seducing" them with the attraction and they cannot stop themselves

In countries like Japan where man are extremely the opposite of "rapey" - they keep distance (not all of course, but usually), - women can afford to show MUCH more skin and put lots of make up etc. and people still won't approach her... the same woman would be raped to death in India or Pakistan

But in Japan even if she dresses slutty, nobody will do anything, so she can afford to do that. But there's more. They NEED to be overtly sexual because their men are hormonally asleep, while the Arabs are always undergoing hormonal explosions

So to put it simply, women dressing slutty, FAR from being "signs of degeneracy", are a sign that our cultures (West, East Asian ,etc. ) are so spiritually advanced that man can PERFECTLY control themselves! Even if the woman shows a lot of skin, we remain internally unmoved. And they HAVE to be overtly sexual to draw attention.

On the other hand, modesty in clothing only shows that in a society men are still at an animal phase so women have to cover themselves.

I also notice that it usually the "beta" males that are bothered by women dressing provocatively.

She could give birth to a 6 year old with them hips.

1. Be black
2. Don't be not black

can anyone post the transnigger one pls

VANITY OF VANITIES;
ALL IS VANITY

Imagine explaining this to your family

They look normal in real life

Just sayin

What is not modest about full body suits? If they want to show off some fat ass, why not? Would you prefer some Hawaiian-style baggy dress? Just tap dat phat ass and show them who is boss.

yes this makes sense, but still. most of us fap when we get home if we saw some superhot chick irl or online

I don't think all men are incapable of controlling themselves, but all it really takes is one or two thinking your skirt shows a bit too much thigh. I've been in some uncomfortable situations when I was younger and still naive to anyone viewing me sexually. I know part of it seems like victim blaming, but to me it's just become common sense to learn how to protect yourself from becoming a target.

>Swedenistan
>Wanting women to dress moderately

You mean like wear a hijab? Yes, lets turn the entire fucking world into Saudi Arabia, see how that turns out.

Why the fuck would anyone inject dead fat cells into their asses instead of just squating? If you're so vain, just work out and you'll get a 10/10 ass within a year or two. Not only that, you get to live longer, be healthier, and will have no risk of seriously fucking up your body.

Because you're a fat loser who physically can't take pride in his body.

You know what I really hate? I see fucking sluts like this all day on streets.

But how would people react if I wore my tank top always?

>yeah he is that muscled up douche guy

What if I wore leggings too show of my amazing ass and quads

>omg I can literally see his junk

Fuck double standards

Kekec got it right.

You mean real life outside Cred Forums? Where do they take these photos?

Found the irish faggot on the mexican vpn

Stop being so vain. You don't need to show off. Just by hanging out with people and dressing appropriately, people will pick up on the fact that you're far more fit than others eventually.

The way every gymbro goes through a desperate to show off phase is honestly cringe-worthy.

But what is the problem with fapping?

Fapping doesn't hurt anyone...

Women are programmed to make us want to make children, while we don't really want that.

So the more we attain SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINE, the more they will feel threatened by our spiritual discipline because then they have no power over us.

And when they don't have power, they will start being overtly sexual to keep our attention from the things of the Spirit. When we lose attention on "the things of the Spirit" then we fall into their embrace and make children (which is their goal).

I'm not saying women are evil or that making children is bad or anything - just know them, know what they want, and love them for what they are : like Napoleon said, machines for producing children.

Are you one of those irish rebels that settled in Mexico?

Because when we FAP, we arent fucking a what should be our woman, which destabilizes society at large (lesser stable relationships and families)

Because they have no fear of getting assaulted.

If men truly can't control themselves and women are always lying little bitches, then the Burkha is the logical conclusion to that line of behavior...

of course not. just don't think it should be your concern or the concern of any woman to protect themselves from sexual violence. men should control themselves better. But yeah, realistically you're right.

>2016
>women are whores
>women are whores

pick 2

Madre de Dios

it's okay, you're low-test. Please visit your doctor, you need immediate medical intervention, y porfavor build un wall

Why is this burrito bandit's bottom so large? Does she lift?

this your OC? Who dis?

Nice post man. Make it pasta and post it whenever you see bullshit demoralizing propaganda threads about all women being whores. I'm sick to death with neckbeards projecting their insecurities all over the place.

What? Not everyone is a 14 year old chronic masturbator with an energy drink addiction, Jonte

Tell me about the Spics
Why do they pretend to be white?

angles, lightning etc

that girl lifts.

Every where I look I see SLUTS, user. I can't belive how these girls are not attracted to a true genetleman like ME!!

S L U T S

L

U

T

S

There is sensory overload in males today and females need to compete with it to have sex. You ban behaviorism and skinner-box methods in media and content producing - females will instantly go modest as fuck to still be vixens in bed with their man.

What the fuck? Is the head swapped or is the body photoshopped?

>pls be head i want sauce

They're not dead

Thanks. The problem is that when people slut-shame our (Western) women, they are implicitly saying what - that ARABIC culture of covering women is better?! WTF
We don't cover our women.
We respect our women and ourselves.
It reminds me of this scene.
The shitskin tells him something like: "how do you let your women talk like that?"
youtube.com/watch?v=514IEcgz1Q8
Because our women are fucking based and we're not afraid of them, so we let them freedom.
Men that need the need to enslave women are afraid of them, beta faggots.

>she will never break your ribs by a roundhouse kick with those legs

She started bulking recently, but let's stay focused on aforementioned be bee beeeeanerrrr.

When they fail like that, it's because some of the fat cells died and got infected.

In the summer, this part of world I'm living right now, is full of little 15 to 16 years old mongoloid bitches who literally suck dicks like a pro porn stars. I'm loving it.

Yeah you're defitnetly gay amigo

Because they're asking for it.

Ideals aren't reality. People shouldn't have to protect themselves from muggings or home invasions or car theft, but there's still common sense actions you take to avoid these things from happening. At some point you have to accept that the only one ultimately responsible for your own safety is you. It's sad, but being sad about it doesn't save you.

There's always going to be that virgin-whore dichotomy and people are always going to assume which a woman is based on appearances alone. I can't help people like making assumptions of my motivations, that somehow wanting to avoid being a victim is asking for other special privileges. Sometimes a woman simply wants to go through her day.

This hits Way to fuckin close to home

the burrito bandit's ass genetics are surreal, if she was born in mexico she would be a typical bean shape by now, but murican upbringing in the south west and social media gratification makes her conscious of her dietary lifestyle

we can hope, user, we can hope. Most likely, they'll end up settling down with betas but i guess we'll see. It's going to be interesting seeing where the people of my age (early 20s) end up. I honestly thing that the generation below me (kids aged like 13) are going to be as a whole a much better generation than mine.

And thats why Western women are lowest degenerate immoral and cold hearted vicious sluts they are.Every Western society has many moons ago lost the true meaning of the fabric of family and all that. That's why we have become cuck nation that let their women and teen girls deflowered and defiled by Ahmed and his mates. The truth is that we project our angry towards Muslims, because they fucking know that women are naturally lack loyalty and being true to their nations, hence they put boundaries and take care of their women, while we let ours to be a walking cum guzzling low shelf sluts.

THICC

>And thats why Western women are lowest degenerate immoral and cold hearted vicious sluts they are
I probably shouldn't respond in a brutally frank manner, but get your shit together nancy. Womens motives and thought process should never be of your concern. Just get it done.

The social decay of society, the destruction of the nuclear family, The (((Media))), the sexual revolution.

Sure in the short term, it's good to pump and dump, but in the long term, society will collapse

You have to go back Achmed.

You already see this with women in their 30's and 40's now. Single, alone, regretful, bitter.

It's going to be even worse when people like myself in their mid 20's reach the 30's and 40's. Because there are a lot more women in our age group who have fucked it all up.

I already know girls who are single mums and alcoholics and have so many tattoos they look like doodle pads.

this tbqh famalamsenpai-desu's

Future is Islamic way of life

Et tu, Finland?

People say this about girls too. Especially other girls.

cause they're dumb cunts.

check em

not checked

>I couldn't work there as I would be all out of goo in a day.
You guys ever run out of goo? I fapped 5 or 6 times one day and still had plenty. How many times do you have to do it before you run out?

Women didn't look this good at any other point in history. You have to remember that there hasn't actually been a very long span of time that women have had access to makeup, workout equipment, plastic surgery, dieting (that actually works).

Now that they have all of that they can make their bodies so objectively lewd looking that people of the past would probably consider them to be legitimately some kind of succubus.

Just look at Marilyn Monroe, and compare her to the women of today. There's no contest. Modern women are capable of achieving cartoonish exaggerations of the female body.

Couple that with giving them ultimate sexual freedom, and making it socially unacceptable for men to be a man and it's just a disaster. It's definitely still doable, but it is hard and you have to be pretty careful not to step on any landmine feminists who will do things like claim harassment or rape.

they want to be fucked

t. freud

That one looks nasty though

It's pretty easy for girls to look like dykes with short hair and tan skin.

Fucking hell thats vile

Despite what everyone is saying, you're right.

They probably sit around on their fat ass all day eating shite food.
Without those tight pants on, I bet they'd look absolutely disgusting

1, 5 and 6/7 (cultural marxism is both communist and feminist)
everything else is completely idiotic.

>posting these god damned centaurs
>not posting legit cuties

>is was
it wasn't though

>Just look at Marilyn Monroe, and compare her to the women of today. There's no contest.
There's a reason people still look at Monroe as an example of beauty.

Modern women augment themselves, people know that. Some of them overdo it and it looks ridiculous.

In some ways, women of today can't compete with the kinds of women that were around a few decades ago.

Sorry, but i'm not attracted to women who look like they hide a bomb in their ass.

I don't really think so. The only way they outdo modern women is in the select few that are naturally beautiful and are respected for that. But women of today, despite being fake, are still far better looking than women of the past. If people really do still look back on Marilyn as beautiful and not just an iconic representative of a change in society, I think they do so because her atractiveness came more naturally than women of today. Not because she looks better.

Just like in babylone, greece, rome, it happens time after time again, and people never learn.

why even wear anything at all?

oh, and fuck the nigger lovers raiding this board

Too much ass honestly. Not by much though.

>liking sticks
>being this low test
KEKED
C
U
C
K
E
D

Build wall faggot

Perfection

>Sweden posts a photo of two niggergram mutts
>Why don't women dress modestly
>283 / 59 / 177 / 3

Cred Forums falls for shit every time...

Yeah don't underestimate peoples appreciate of natural beauty though. I think a natural beauty will be much more valued than a woman who is much more beautiful but through artificial means.

There are people in this society though that go for the bimbos, so I suppose it really is about taste.

I've seen race horses with smaller calves than that.

And actual calves that were smaller too.

>women
>delaying gratification
top kek

Ssme

LOW TEST

I wish I was good at photoshop.

I'd shoop this little mexican into every single picture of Chloe that ever gets posted on Cred Forums.

My brain tries to agree with you, my dick says stfu faggot

Why are women such assholes? Do they feel you make them feel like the whores they are because they notice Chad checking out your butt even though you're not dressed like a bar-bitch?
I have never met a dude that has really gone to me and said 'bruh you look like shit, completely change your personality/looks and you'll be cool!'

Fucking normalfag bitches making all muh shy modest wimmenz turn into slootz.

you cant stop llving the mexican dick

Someone had the cutout of that kid to put into pics but I forgot to save it. It's easy to add shit with something like Gimp.

Damn, I'll have to look for it. I could easily add it to stuff but I'm sloppy at getting clean cutouts.

I LOVE CHLOEPOSTING

I don't get it. These girls aren't even showing any skin.

>The sheer degeneracy ITT
Remember your advocacy of women being whores when you can't find a suitable wife

>Being 13 year old mexican boy from the state of Oaxaca
>Escape cartel infested town after they take the family farm and kill my family
>Barely making it to the border alive after having to do unspeakable things to afford the travel
>Survive 6 days of death march across the sonora desert, of the 10 people who began the travel only 6 survive, escape dangerous animals and dehydration by driking my own urine
>Finally arrive to a mexican consulate in the US where they give me money, chlothing and a bus ticket to closest democratic party office where they get me a job
>Get a job as a valet in Hollywood, where I get to meet a ton of beautiful and nice people (the kind of people I only believed existed in telenovelas)
>Everyday its an adventure, tips are amazing, I havent been so happy since the days at the family farm in Oaxaca
>One day a white mercedes SUV arrives, I run to open the door at the girl driving it, she thanks me, she has the face of a pig, I almost puke, I avoid eye contact, then she leaves and I get to catch a glimpse of pig faced gringo girl
>My world shatters, not even the zetas beheading my dad in front of me whle raping my mother and sister with ak's destroyed me like the view of such a terrorific gelatinous deformed ass
>commit suicice by cop the next day

>The sheer faggotry of this post
Remember to get your fairy ass back to legbutt.

Thanks for that

Member half of all marriages didn't end in divorce

nerve gas