Sunday votations

Hello fellow Swissbros, did you remember to vote?
What do you think about the Intelligence Service Act? In my opinion it's a solid law but it has a few serious flaws which should be addressed before it is accepted, but it is probably going to pass anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergjuden
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schluchtenscheißer
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Saupreiß
admin.ch/gov/en/start/federal-council/political-system-of-switzerland.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gibsmedat jewgold?

What gold?
>A total of 581,000 francs' worth of "Melmer" gold taken from Holocaust victims in eastern Europe was sold to Swiss banks.[28] In total, trade between Germany and Switzerland contributed about 0.5% to the German war effort and did not significantly lengthen the war.[28]
> 581,000 francs
It's fucking nothing.

>tfw no one wants to discuss actual politics

Final bump attempt.

>be swiss, vote, and actually win the thing too
>swiss federal assembly doesn't care and does whatever the fuck they want anways
>mfw

Forgot I forgot to fill out my ballots and now I'm drunk and it's probably not happening

Sei doch nicht so gierig, ich weiß dass ihr die Dufourspitze ausgehohlt habt und dann alles darin versteckt habt

Not swiss but i was following this. Polls showed in support for spying i think?

>be swiss
>eat the family dog

>a country that bans anime picture boorus

How about decucking yourselves

Hello I do not want to start a new thread about this, but how homogenous is Switzerland (Schweiz)?

Read an article today saying that some sandgogle refused to shake hand with a woman and was then forced to do it by law enforcement, the in the comment section people talking how Zurich is filled with googles, how true is this?

Is Cred Forums picture of Switzerland false?

Can't you just drop the envelope in your city's mailbox?

Yup, the Majority of parties are in favor of the law, even most of the left.
I think it's pretty sad since the law was clearly written with a few gaping holes that could be exploited to spy on a huge number of people. I don't think it's bad now since I kind of trust our current government but who knows what kind of changes will happen during the next decades.

Did they do it again or are you talking about that one ISP temporally banning gelbooru(?) years ago?

>Is Cred Forums picture of Switzerland false?
It's certainly either idealized or worse than the reality, depending on the thread.

Please respond. Source.

voted no on everything

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergjuden

N E I N
E
I
N

NEIN
NEIN
NEIN
NEIN

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schluchtenscheißer

>ARENA ON SF1 NOW WITH CEDI WERMMUTH BABY
>«Inländervorrang light» - ist das der Volkswille?

Swiss voted YES YES YES on Voratsdatenspeicherung, so why not this?

Fichen affair 2.0 here we come

That would be fun

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Saupreiß

You haven't really lived if they don't have a Fiche about you.

no thanks i really dont want to be part of that

And proud of it.

I voted no to the greeny thing and yes to the other two.

i really have to do something with life then huh

I love Switzerland though, it's amazingly beautiful, more so than Austria. Drove through it last weekend returning from my road trip through Europe, and while the weather was a bit bad, you could still tell that the landscape is mesmerizing.

>still voting after our politicians have shown they don't give a fuck what we vote

I have a question about the direct democracy.

Lets say referendum A is passed. Cant someone just petition for another one? Like take brexit. Leave won. Remainers just campaign for another one. Remains wins 2nd referendum. Leavers propose another referendum.

What stops someone doing that? Is there a law?

Well if you vote you'll at least have a good reason to be mad at them when they don't give a fuck.

PREIßEN SEI GEPRIESEN

>INLÄNDERVORRANG """LIGHT"""

PREUßEN SOLL FÜR IMMER LEBEN, WENN AUCH NUR IN DER ERINNERUNG

NO on all three including any counter proposals. Anything else is being a filthy statist bootlicker.

>What stops someone doing that?
Simple put: nothing. Go ahead and make the same referendum/initiative over, and over again, until it shows effect, either by being passed at some point, or by rendering it obsolete (due to constant pressure), since things have changed in the meantime.

Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't and it will only cost you votes and the goodwill of people.

Remeber: swiss direct democracy is a SLOW process. Designed to be slow, and to aim for compromises instead of leting the keks currently in power do whatever the fuck they want.

PREUẞEN

Lol

I mean technically someone could, for lolz, propose a referendum on WU membership or banning all muslims. They would require big constitutional changes and would be big talking points.

You've only had 2 eu referendums. People could just fuck about and keep asking for more.

Eu

I'm interested, How does Swiss governance actually work, like to what extent does direct democracy apply and to what extent does the parliament and federal council apply.

ALSO Swiss opinion of Ticino?

Ich dachte nicht der erste commie geht durch. Sorry.

admin.ch/gov/en/start/federal-council/political-system-of-switzerland.html

>ALSO Swiss opinion of Ticino?
Beautiful, warm and filled with Italians.

Do you believe Swiss style democracy could work in any other place, but Switzerland?

Der Trigger war die Verwendung von sz (ß) als Großbuchstabe, dafür gibt es SZ (ẞ), nicht das vermeindliche samefagging.

You need 100k signatures to launch a initiative. Almost all parties as the public agrees that if a initiative gets declined you let it be for at least 4 years.
They asked about joining the EU, it got declined twice yet the parties are still polling about it, atm it would be a 70% NO so theres no need/reason to launch a initiative if it's a hopeless initiative from the start.

Most initiatives that get spamed usually end up as a running gag done by some crazy people like:
>free weed lmao
we had iirc 3-4 initiatives about it in the last 15 years all poorly written and run by insane stoners. So they never had a chance to get anywhere.
>gun grabbing
also 3-4 all of them written by crazy liberals that would make Switzerland more cucked than England
>delusional green initiatives
veggie day, ban all cars, shut down all nuclear plants by tomorrow, 95% business tax etc...

Ich wusste ehrlich nichtmal dass es ein großes ẞ auf der tastatur gibt.

>ALSO Swiss opinion of Ticino?
Awesome part of Switzerland. Hiking and swimmming/splashing paradise. Great grotti with yummmy risotto. mhhhhh

Absolutely. In fact it's probably one of the better models for supra-national organizations, given all the federalism and bottom up approach.

But you can't just bring such a thing to a country and expect it to work. It wont. Political institutions don't grow over night. And even the best political instruments can be countrproductive in the wrong hands; i.e. the people of a nation need to be able to deal with their political institutions too. They need to be educated, and willing to participate (actively; more than voting).

tl;dr: everyone for himself.

I will probably not vote.
Some personal issue this last months, so I did not follow this voting... I did not have time to get information...

Could you forgive me Switzerland?

btw, does the gr

>btw, does the gr
btw, does the green economy have a chance to pass?

What are the referendums and which ones were successful? Also, has country been taken over by mudslimes yet? You seem to have a similar population to Germany and you appear on the migrant rape maps looking like Germany