Really stimulates your prefrontal cortex

Really stimulates your prefrontal cortex...

Other urls found in this thread:

talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html
ageofshitlords.com/Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=eaGgpGLxLQw
youtube.com/watch?v=xqkK4OeQ2JI
ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?230677-Wendy-Wright-argues-with-Richard-Dawkins-about-evolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_(Australopithecus)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_habilis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_erectus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils
timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20160923/local/shameful-number-of-women-mps-in-malta-coleiro-preca.625899
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils
indiana.edu/~ensiweb/lessons/sp.evid.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australopithecus_afarensis
humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-family-tree
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are niggers.

there are MILLIONS of humans? Fucking hell, WWIII must have started early. Is it too late to send our nukes?

chimp, abbo, nigger, latin, asian, white

we didn't evolve from chimps

we had a shared ancestor

the others shown are evolutionary steps towards human

In Charlotte rioting

Chicago?

There are chimpanzees that use tools that are passed down between generations.

Gorillas are different than chimps, and aren't arboreal.

There are between species.

Stop posting this shit.
Saged.

kek

But where are those gorrilions of ((evolutionary steps)))?

there are millions of musicians
And millions of cds
But where are the millions of tapedecks??

>Kek
You are ok.

Millions of googles and millions of humans doesn't prove anything.

Where are your great, great grandparents?

You idiot we didn't evolve from monkeys we both evolves from the same common ancestor, into different paths. One became human other became niggers

>where are the millions of these

I ate them.

The Anunnaki / Elohim are the missing link.

>IF THERE ARE MILLIONS OF THIS
Are there even a million chimps?
Either way, using a picture that was specifically pointed out in its paper to not be a representation of how evolution works is nothing new or interesting to this board. Try again reddit. I heard bleach helps.

extinct
populations of them evolved into abbos

They live in Detroit, duh.

Humans didn't evolve from chimps.

They are dead, but the species is still here, you dingus.

Turkey

Once you realize there aren't any of those fist monkeys alive and there probably hasn't been for millions of years it makes a lot more sense user

i want to assume you're trolling but there are people that actually think like this so...

this. religious people are ignorant retrads that still believe in irrational old shit made to manipulate people

They came down and hybridized with us.

To make a Worker Race to Appease the Revolt of the Igigi.

The igigi were the Malakim of Yahweh, the military of the Anunna or Elohim.

They became the Fallen when they mated with Human Females and created the giants.

Homo sapiens killed them.

Seriously.

>still falling for the missing link meme

>only the strong survive

Holy shit, this kinda blew my mind.

we didn't evolve from monkeys, we have the same ancestor though

>Where are your great, great grandparents?

In the grave.

>My tiny brain cant possibly understand a simple concept like evolution so it must not be legit

I seriously don't get what's so hard about this.

Chimp>Chimp/Not chimp>Not chimp>Homo Ergaster>Homo Erectus>Homo Sapien>Homo Sapiens Sapiens

There was one or two genetic mutations from the chimp that bred on while the other chimps (niggers) kept doing their thing.

this guy gets it

People want evidence. Where is the evidence for the (((gorrilion evolutionary steps)))?

>there are millions of these

no there arent, chimps are running low in numbers

Monkeys evolved too. The primates alive day aren't the same as the ones millions of years ago

Not an argument

Our ancestors were not chimps. We share a common ancestor with chimps.

Evidence lies within the fossil record, DNA testing, models built from the theory of evolution which are able to accurately predict things that scientists then find.

niggers are the missing link
>not knowing this in 2016

the answer is genocide
and in a normal situation whites would still be engaging in it.
I'm starting to think that its a major weakness that we aren't.

There is no evidence. Evolutionary theory is a serious of inferences and nothing more.

That said, it makes more sense than the alternatives.

this.
Case closed

By this argument, chimpanzees were at some point a "tape deck" and should have died off.

This does not help the evolution argument.

However I'll be the first to agree it's the best theory we've got, despite its lack of actual evidence.

>our millions-old ancestor still exists in the modern age

We aren't talking about the common ancestor of humans and chimps, but the missing link between us and that ancestor.
>not knowing eugenics in the current year
>flag says it all

Fucking hell you people claim to be enlightened, yet you nothing about science. They died out because our ancestors killed the competition. Survival of the fittest.

They have fossils of a shit ton of extinct humanoids. Australopithecus, Homo habilis, Homo Erectus, Homo rhodesiensis, Homo Neanderthalensis etc. Read a fucking book, you monkey brained idiots.

>mfw niggers are the missing link

>avoiding question

Where are the gorrilions of (((common ancestors)))? Why can't we find them?

>B-but we have found weird skulls in the mud. We have DNA and models and shit.

That's not evidence we came from apes. Where are the gorrilion steps from apes to man?

As a cannabis grower i can 100% confirm evolution is real

>you monkey brained idiots.

They're in Australia and Africa.

You grew pot and it evolved into an oak tree?

Oh, you just made different kinds of pot.

Come back when you do something interesting.

what,they never had a father?

The answer is Detroit.

You need to be high to believe in (((evolution))).

>These are Googles.
Fixed it for you

There are its just not PC to publish because the "missing" links happen to be black.

>all these atheists without a clue as to where all these supposed missing links are

And they never once bother to explain why they still believe in them, even though they are still "missing".

You know, blind faith and what not.

What's the point of subtitles that aren't in English?

But we didn't evolve from apes... apes and us evolved from something else which lived millions of years ago

What was that (((something else)))?

>implying speciation hasn't been observed in nature

talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html

5.0 observed speciation

>atheist quickly brings up speciation, not knowing that's not the issue.

Common origin is the issue, numbnuts.

originally created for finnish mämmi imageboards

>talkorigins.org

This site may as well be hellfiredemonicliars.org

Nice bait americunt.

Those aren't chimpanzee you mongoloid cuck.
Pic related proves the theory of evolution is right.

they arent anywhere, we and other modern apes are their ancestors. they didnt dissappear, they became what we are today through antural selection
>2016
>still believing in (((christianity)))
>not believing in white science

>Why can't we find them?

why can't he comprehend the concept of extinction?

the way you think, every in-between species from every modern species would co-exist. its called limited resources, its not feasible. the whole premise of evolution is that species become better suited to their environment, an environment can only support so many species. hence the competition to survive, hence the improvement to survive better, hence change into another species and extinction of the old and unfit species

Niggers are now a multi billion company?

No it wasn't stop moving the goalposts

Please super impose an X axis labeled time, and then reconfigure to scale. Then add plot points for best estimations of the various super catastrophes that have happened on Earth. Only then will I engage in further conversation.

They're not anything. They don't exist. They're artists renditions, completely drawn from fantasy.

ageofshitlords.com/Cred Forums-pol-launching-operation-google/

They were never anywhere.

They're a hoax. Every single solitary "missing link" ever trotted out has been a proven hoax.

Obviously a mammal of sometype, some sort of basic squirrel like climbing mammal or something.

Look it up.

So you think monkeys and humans are the same species.

That humans and monkeys can mate and produce offspring.

Is this how stupid you have to be to deny God exists?

>there are millions of these
no

>this fallacy goes by the name "appeal to authority"

They're here

no it doesn't

>fantasy is not anything
Then God is not anything.

You didn't even check the speciation link, it says in the first example that the offspring species is no longer capable of reproducing with the original

>irrational old shit made to manipulate people

The irony of your post is so rich it's almost like you're trolling.

Yes it is

he is doing a literal
>this book is real because this book says so

Lets make an analogy here.
Lets pretend that your life span until now is the process of evolution.

Where is the missing link of todays you?

Do you understand why it doesn't sound right when you ask about a missing link of homo sapiens?

You cannot find a older version of you living side by side with the newest version of you because you are the same just in different phases.

Are religious people this stupid that they don't even comprehend their own existence?

not an argument

The entire site was set to attempt to counter answers in Genesis, which is actually populated with actual scientists.

Just not evolutionists.

I have never seen truthful information coming from talkorigins; only counter and disinfo reacting to AIG.

You appealing to their authority is actually the fallacy, not me pointing out they are godless liars.

There aren't millions of them, we share a common ancestor

God did not create them, so they do not exist.

That's how that works.

(You)

And yet you still insist speciation is the issue, not common descent.

Mosquitoes that have been bombarded with gamma rays until they can no longer mate with other mosquitoes are still....

....mosquitoes.

So your theory is that the world was created one human lifetime ago, fully formed and populated, apparently with injected memories.

Fossil record shows no evidence of any common ancestor.

All supposed (((ancestors))) were complete fabrications or fragments of skull from species that still exist today.

inb4
>the fossils exist we just haven't looked hard enough hurr durr

Evolution is literally something we can observe where as you peddle fanfiction as facts

god didnt create Cred Forums how the fuck am i posting right now

if we iz all out of afrika then why is there still afreakans?!

Yeah, but were do their remains rest?
Fossils aren't a given.

ok

Microevolution is.

Macro is not.

And yet, you believe on faith that given enough time, microevolutionary changes bring about macroevolutionary results.

Unobserved, untested, unrepeatable.

I bet your fedora was tipping at top speed while you were writing that reply.

>muh 2000 year old jew book is my science

imagine you have a car, replace, remove and add parts slowly over time, its gonna remain a car for a while, but then add some wings, remove car engine, add jet engines, fug now you have an airplane

No you retard, it was a way of explaining the arguement. The missing links do not exist now because each next step succeeded over the previous to the point they do not exist.

We are talking about a period of time of thousands of years, millions overall for the whole process.

What part of observable you don't understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=eaGgpGLxLQw

An intelligent source created Cred Forums, and the homologous claim exists in nature.

congratulations on taking the first step towards understanding God.

>rodents

Are you saying Jews descended from rodents? Anti-semite!

>gorrilion steps from apes to man
There are no discrete steps. Just a gradual change. Not that you (or people you're satirizing) actually have a threshold of evidence that will ever be satisfactory; any pair of transition fossils that someone shows you will never be enough, because then you will ask for a transition between those, and then a transition between those, ad infinitum.

This is the same as asking why isn't BMW still manufacturing the same car from 1990.

The reason is simple, the old model got replaced by a newer on the same price range with the older features + some better stuff every generation.

The same thing happened with two close ancestors. They would all compete for the same food, same space, same water. The most evolved would survive. Unless something big like an earthquake would separated physically one group from anothe.

There's no such thing as evolution, all the animals alive are the same today as when they were first starting to reproduce. If a species can't survive a rapid climate change, then they all die or migrate.

Prove that rats aren't the same today as thousands of years ago. Pro tip, you can't because they're one of the most adaptable animals on earth. Same with squirrels.

Men created everything necessary for you to post here.

God created everything necessary for man to exist and post here.

R A R E
A
R
E

Sahelanthropus, pic related. It actually looked very similar to aboriginal humans posture-wise, being upright and ground dwelling. One offshoot of it having smaller and smaller offspring more specialized for going back into trees until the current kind if what we now know as chimps, There are about eight or so distinct evolutionary steps between Sahelanthropus and Homo-sapiens none of which spread very far until the Neanderthals.

There were probably loads of evolutionary steps between Sahelanthropus and chimps, the documentation of them isn't as common because the evolution of chimps isn't that interesting.

Now you know. Are you done?

Imagine you disassemble a Porsche 911 Turbo, piece by piece. You put all the pieces into a tumbler.

How long do you have to rotate the tumbler until the car is driveable?

>when I see a car or plane I see an unguided undirected material process with no intelligent agency guiding its creation

I seriously hope you're memeing right now.

> The missing links do not exist now because each next step succeeded over the previous to the point they do not exist.

lol no. look at those missing links in that picture. why would a retarded chimp survive, but that "almost man" monkey be wiped out?

your theory is ass

Well, don't do it again. Everything should be catered to English-speaking Americans.

So all the missing links were boneless.

Got it.

The part where people think they can look into yesterday.

They are dead, numbnuts. And humans didn't evolve from chimps, we had common ancestors.

>instead a wizard did it

Read the Law of One, just search for the text.
If you have sufficient knowledge of world history and world religion you should have no problem connecting the dots.

>artist's impression

Try again, cuck.

he knows...

>that pic

artistic rendition, no archaeologic proof that creature ever existed

...because we didn't keep fucking chimps.

>differentiating between microevolution and macroevolution
Not how evolution works, m8.

Read the Law of One

>The common ancestor meme argument

why are darwinists such delusional children

Do you even know how evolution works? This is the same as saying "why does my cousin still exist" but not my great(x10000) grandfather?

Chimps today are not the same as chimps a million years ago.

>So where are the millions of these?
Turn on the news burguer.

>here, let me present this bronze age desert dweller fanfiction as proof

everyone knows the world was not created 6000 memes ago... apart from muslims, jews and the sporadic Christian that is. Attacking religion is Marxist terrorism, to replace functional society with the atheist authoritarian god state of marxism

How dare you. God is not "some wizard". HE is the almighty maker of this world.
You owe him, buddy. Pray to Jesus Christ and beg for forgiveness, you sinner.

microevolution rearranges the information that already exists within the same species.

Macroevolution somehow adds new information that didn't exist before to create an entirely different species.

I love how darwin cucks don't even understand the psuedoscience they're defending.

Ok. Lets say you do that, each time you rotate the tumbler if some combination of results is closer to the end result to lock that in.

Repeat, again and again and again for 10 million years.

Each time, keeping each change or result which is closer to the end result intended.

Evolution doesn't work that way of course, it has no "end result" in mind, just whatever result of a random mutation provides a benefit to the species overall.

Turkana boy. Not a monkey, not a human.
Yes, they had bones you fucking cuck.

Wtf now I hate Darwin

The googles ate them and/or crossbred them out of existence.

>Asking me to spoonfeed this hard.
When you start shouting that fossils aren't real, you'll know you have lost.

me second from right

we already covered speciation you burgerbrained goldfish

Where are the bones? Don't tell me homo sapiens ate the bones.

>create an entirely different species.
You understand that taxonomy is a human creation that is in large part arbitrary, right?

>rearranges the information
>adds new information
Top pip. You have to be trolling at this point.

>no evidence

OK.

It's not a "meme argument". Evolution is an observable fact.

"Macro" and "micro" evolution are meme arguements made by creationists.

Over a long enough time period what you would call micro evolution IS macro evolution as enough changes take place.

>provides a benefit to the species overall
Provides a benefit to the gene's chance of being reproduced, more like.

>implying I'm Christian

nice non argument there mate.

Give me one example of a species transforming into another by natural selection and random mutation and I'll be convinced that macroevolution is not a hoax.

Are you implying dinosaurs didn't exist because all we have are fossils and artists impressions of what they looked like? Like literally, because there are no dinosaurs alive today, its all made up?

If hes real why hasn't he been returning his phone calls?

>my loayl subjects, you should serve me but don't worry, things will get better in next lyfe

We've found plenty of them. Neanderthal, Cromagnon, Homo Erectis, etc. these are all creatures that were similar to us before we were us.

Already did, it has been observed in nature

Ok yes, good correction.

Slavs exist, look at the squatting stance on those guys

I didn't say fossils aren't real, cuck.

Carbon dating cuck.

>home come a human must move stone but wind moves on its own
>intelligent master space wizard must be moving the wind

top kek

The first one, there isnt any of them also, we didnt evolve from chimps, we evolved from a common ancestor. Our common ancestor isnt a chimp.

Finding bones in the dirt doesn't prove we evolved from them. Evolutionists believe any story they like.

>one example
Merychippus to the modern horse.

There are many, many examples. Sahelanthropus is just one.

Every time a human ancestor fossil is found it creates 2 more "missing links" between the ones we have the ones we've found. The conditions necessary to create fossils are not commonplace, so we will never have them all (there would be literally thousands) but the fossil record we do have alone destroys creationism. I'm sorry that you're too ignorant to do so little as to look up "human evolutionary fossils" before embarrassing yourself.

Carbon dating proves we came from ancient rodents? You can believe that if you want, cuck.

Evolution can be disproven very easily. Try getting two animals with different amounts of chromosomes to breed. They'll either be unable to have offspring, or the offspring will be infertile. So we can conclude that animals with varying numbers of chromosomes cannot interbreed.

And yet, we know that there are species with different chromosomes in the world today. According to evolution, we all evolved from a common ancestor. With each generation, new mutations appeared and the beneficial ones were selected by natural selection. If you could pass on your genes those mutations would survive, but if you couldn't they'd die with you. So the first one of our common ancestors to be born with a different number of chromosomes would've been unable to pass on his genes as he'd be the only one with that many chromosomes, and his mutation would've died there with him. Therefore, all species on earth should have the same number of chromosomes. The fact that we don't proves evolution is false.

>there is no other scientific process than seeing a bone and making assumptions
God damn, Aquafresh, you're dumb as fuck

Almost all (((human evolutionary fossils))) have been debunked. Try again, cuck.

>micro evolution IS macro evolution as enough changes take place

nice job moving goal posts.

Even Darwin himself said that if there were not innumerable transition fossils discovered that his own theory would be rendered null.

Well it's 150 years later and guess what, despite the millions of fossils discovered all of them show the fully formed intact body plans of species that still exist today without any evidence of reptiles becoming birds or any other nonsense.

>the country that couldn't even farm more than a single variety of crop trying to discuss breeding and genetics

Prove it.

Evolution is nothing but just-so-stories.

the shared ancestor still was an ape between chimp and gorilla.

>that like/dislike count on the youtube heroes video
kek

>Where are millions of these?
In Turkey

Actually, we farmed plenty more than just potatoes. It's just that poor farmers chose to primarily grow potatoes as they could be grown on a very small amount of land, and they could be grown on very bad land. They were just making maximum use of the land.

>Prove it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqkK4OeQ2JI

>debunked
Evangelical ministers didn't debunk shit, bub.

>Carbon dating proves the ages of the fossils in the record.
>DNA evidence proves our common ancestry.
>yfw alternative "evidence" is Adam, Eve, and a talking snake. Kek.

>without any evidence of reptiles becoming birds or any other nonsense.

You should get your water checked for lead and mercury contamination, you are exhibiting symptoms of neurological damage

How do creationists explain different races?

what

>YouTube video as proof

How about you post an actual source, like an anthropological journal?

punishment for sins

Microevolution.

God.

Not a wizard. Elohim. The Almighty.

A made up juxtiposition that either is the definition of evolution or some bullshit made up reason

Exactly.

Evolution doesn't "work". It's just a lie.

Burden of proof is on you. Give us a source showing that missing link fossils have been discovered.

No they haven't lol. Go look up the one
I mentioned, along with Paranthropus Robustus.

Mewling "MUH JEWISH CONSPIRACY" about everything that triggers you is not an argument. Try again.

I'm not an evangelical, fishhead.

Carbon dating is accurate only within a few thousand years.
DNA evidence doesn't prove we came from ancient rodents.
There is evidence for Y-Chromosomal Adam and Mitochondrial Eve.

Microevolution and macroevolution are the same thing

>a shitty drawing of raptor with feathers

Wow, color me convinced

"Just go and look"

Richard: I just told you about Australapithecus, homohabilis, homoerectus, homo sapiens -- archaic homo sapiens and then modern homosapiens -- that's a beautiful series of intermediates.

Wendy: You're still lacking the material evidence so . . .

Richard: The material evidence is there. Go to the museum and look at it . . . I don't have them here obviously, but you can go to any museum and you can see Australopithecus, you can see homo habilis, you can see homoerectus, you can see archaic homosapiens and modern homosapiens A beautiful series of intermediates. Why do you keep saying 'Present me with the evidence' when I've done so? Go to the museum and look.

ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?230677-Wendy-Wright-argues-with-Richard-Dawkins-about-evolution

You, um, have never taken anything apart.

>Carbon dating is accurate only within a few thousand years.
Up to 54000 years, not just a few thousand

for things older than that we have other radiometric dating with various isotopes

And it just happens that there are no fossils or anything from this missing elo. But he sure exist because (((scientists))) said so

>there are no fossils
but there are, they aren't missing. The "missing link" was solved years ago

Tell me, is God naturally occuring phenomenon or result of evolution or intelligent design?

No they aren't. Mutations can change or destroy genetic information, but they cannot create it. One species can't evolve into another, let alone a more complex one(as abiogenesis and evolution proposes), as new information cannot be added.

I also said that macro and
Micro evolution is a conjuring of creationist nonsense. Accepting one am not the other is YOU moving the goalposts.

All the fossils we find are of animals that live today? Sweet. Where can I go see a giant sloth or a stegosaurus?

Evolution, gravity, heliocentricism, theory of general relativity, the big bang and the globe earth are all big fat giant hoaxes.

Cred Forums will be a flat earth board soon.

You're welcome, goys.

That's a human skeleton.

Really. Do show me then.

>but they cannot create it
You are fucking retarded, traits are inherited, the species adapts over generations, the survival of the fittest is the prime determinant.

>new information cannot be added
you're fucking retarded

Name one observation of macro-evolution.

None of those are intermediary species, moron. Those are all other human species that are descended from the same "missing link" ancestor that separates us from apes. No scientist believes that we are descended from any of the species you named.

Funny enough, the name for birds in general that hunt other birds is "raptors"..

where is KEKOLOGY. YOUR TREE IS BS

Staph infection evolved into MRSA by being extremely resistant to certain anti-biotic treatments that allowed it to classify as a different species

Many small changes = big changes over time

All of those supposed (((missing links))) have been debunked since the 1980's at least.

that chart stops at year 2000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_(Australopithecus)

Nothing you said addressed or countered anything I said, dipshit. We've established that mutations occur and natural selection picks for the advantageous ones. One deer is born with weird legs that help him run faster, he escapes the wolves, his mutation gets passed on. But mutations cannot create new information, they can only alter or destroy information.

>evolution is simple

ah so that's why atheists follow it so blindly

"Macro" and "micro" evolution are red herring terms. It’s all just "micro" evolution. If you can accept one small change, how about ten? A hundred? A thousand? What happens when there are a hundred thousand small changes over many generations? All those changes add up until you get two different species. And from there, a dozen different species. Then new families. And finally something that doesn’t really resemble its ancestor so much at all.

>Nothing you said addressed or countered anything I said
Because nothing you said had any validity because in that one sentence you proved you had no knowledge of biology, biochemistry, and genetics

You're literally an idiot, and that photo could not be more wrong.

Please educate yourself on basic anthropology before arguing like an moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils
Find all the citations and read them, if you're truly interested in learning something.

>not an evangelical
>believes in creationism
Ok.

You'd think. However, mutations cannot create new information. They can only destroy or alter information. So you cannot get a more complex species from a more simple one by evolution. Evolution relies on the belief that very simple, single-celled life evolved over hundreds of millions of years into the complex life we see today. That simply cannot be the case. You cannot get a dog from a bacterium, no matter how many hundreds of millions or billions of years you give it.

>"only within a few thousand years."
Well if we're dealing with tens of millions of years, I don't see how that bothers you.

Don't you think it's weird how modern day rodents have exactly the same number of eyes, ears, noses and limbs as people/apes/horses/elephants/lions et al? Why do we all give live births? Why are we all hot blooded? Because we're fucking related.

And if you don't believe in macro evolution, how the fuck are there so many different breeds of dogs? Protip: We bred wolves selectively to produce variation.

Final MILLION DOLLAR question: What race were Adam and Eve exactly?

No one believes in evolution except for people who fantasise about animal sex resulting in humans. Evolution is a creation story for atheistic materialists. It's their religion telling them that we are the result of animal sex. It's perverted, but that's what atheist materialists believe in.

>mutations cannot create new information
Thats not the point, you're bringing up this irrelevant drivel that has no bearing or understanding on how DNA even works.

Its an ADAPTATION brought on by MUTATION Inherited through SPECIATION which is called EVOLUTION

Check Africa and Australia for missing link desu

Those aren't intermediary species. Those are other species proposed to have had a common ancestor with us.

Example?

>I'm only capable of blind adherence to ideology
>thus everyone else must be too

So, horse to different horse. Microevolution.

You evolution unbelievers should really look into plant breeding

Except you don't, because mutations can't create new information. A more simple species cannot evolve into a more complex one. Therefore modern creatures coming from single-cell organisms, as abiogenisis suggests, is impossible.

No those are all transition forms that we have common phenotypes and genotypes with.

Just because a species splits doesn't magically don't count because you cant understand phylogeny

Do you believe in animal sex leading to human beings? If you do, then I'm right.

Someone clearly has no idea what the word evangelical means.

see
You are fucking retarded, this is bait

yes about 7,500 million

learn to math

>I will deny logic because it doesn't fit my religious standpoint.

Belief in evolution and a belief in god can co exist.

Malta is cuck.

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20160923/local/shameful-number-of-women-mps-in-malta-coleiro-preca.625899

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils

None of the fossils listed there are a proposed ancestor of us.

That feeling you're having is cognitive dissonance as your fragile world view shatters. I know it's uncomfortable but fight through it and educate yourself please. Watching you shit the bed and throw al your toys out the pram will only entertain me for so long.

But you'll remain an idiot for the rest of yourself. And franky that's just sad.

God is an eternal spirit being with no origin and no end.

ANSWER MY QUESTION: What race were Adam and Eve?

Bacteria to drug resistant bacteria. Microevolution.

*Citation needed.

If you believe in animal sex, then eveything can (((co exist))).

Why are you making a distinction between macro and micro evolution, you realize only american evangelists do this right? so you accept that natural selection and random mutation exist and they produce small changes hence "micro evolution" but you don't believe those changes can't accumulate because magic?
Its like saying "ok you proved that alcohol kills liver cells but that's micro damage, prove that chronic alcohol use can cause macro damage like cirrosis you can't hurr durr checkmate atheists its all a hoax herp"
Fucking Americans.

Nope.

>antibiotic
>drug resistant bacteria

anti-biotics are proteins, not bacteria

*Citation needed.

It's not irrelevant you fucking idiot. If new information cannot be created, then a simpler organism cannot evolve into a more complex one. Abiogenesis and evolution rely on the fact that we started off as single-cell organisms and evolved over hundreds of millions of years into complex multicellular life. That's impossible.

Microevolution, on the other hand, is possible as information can be altered and/or destroyed by mutations. You CAN get an equally complex, or simpler, organism from a complex one.

I mean why couldn't you get new information? This is what mutations and genetic diversity promote. What is the difficulty with thinking that the slightly improved members of each species would live on? Overtime this would create a new species from the original.

>What race were Adam and Eve?

What do you mean by race?

Look at the chart. Feel foolish.

Very obvious you don't understand this biological process. Its not any of our jobs to waste our time educating a stupid person.

>because mutations can't create new information.

this is incorrect and doesn't make any sense anyway

>A more simple species cannot evolve into a more complex one.

Extremely abstract argument and incorrect

>Therefore modern creatures coming from single-cell organisms, as abiogenisis suggests, is impossible.

But both arguments are invalid

Yes, there is only micro-evolution.

Liars take micro-evolution plus a false period of eons, and lie about what could have happened "given enough time".

mexicans

Dogs m8. Within a century or more we've invented Grate Danes and Chihuahua's from breeding wolves.

P.S Humans are primates.

Your level of autism is disturbing.
Fucking american education...

>then a simpler organism cannot evolve into a more complex one.
You LITERALLY don't understand how phylogeny, biology, biological chemistry, or how ANYTHING works.

You're making up bullshit that isn't true, injecting it into discussion that is irrelevant, then shoe horning topics on how you don't understand some simple ass shit because you're projecting your dumb falsehoods onto it.

Humans evolved, there is DIRECT evidence of this both in anthropological and DNA evidence and you actively deny it because of this made up shit that you need "new information" to evolve

Because we were all made by the same Creator.

Micro-evolution. By interbreeding you get hybrid plants, and mutations alter information. That's all possible and acknowledged by us.

What isn't possible is the creation of new information by mutations. You cannot get complex multicellular life from single-cell life, no matter how many millions or billions of years you give it.

Evangelical Christians are the foremost proponents of creationism, so it's not exactly an outrageous guess.

Like I said before, no amount of evidence is ever enough, because your mind is made up before this discussion even started.

You want a transition fossil between a fish and a horse? It doesn't exist, because evolution doesn't work like fucking pokemon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils
It really isn't that difficult. Maybe try going on Cred Forums when you've sobered up.

Black, White, Asian, Oriental, Abbo?

Really? You can breed a plant into a rodent?

The bacteria did not become penguins.

Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

>microevolution exists, but because I don't know fuck and I spew nonsense like "new information" shit, these microevolution can't accumulate even though its been directly proven

If you were able to survive geological timescales you could probably select for some really, really out of this world freaky stuff

>the bacteria didn't cross all of phylogeny to join a completely different kingdom of life

The chart is wrong. There were VERY few cases of fraud in the scientific community, but it doesn't discredit every other legitimate fossil.

You simply haven't studied anthropology at all. Its very obvious how ignorant you are.

Yeah, i enjoy this bait threads. They are funny.

But what scares me is that there are people out there who are educated who believe this shit and take this pic seriously

>mutations alter information. That's all possible
>what isn't possible is the creation of new information by mutations
Do you even bother to read what you write?

Correct. No amount of evidence for micro-evolution will ever convince me that macro-evolution is true.

None.

Does that image show a white guy with down syndrome teaching a shegoogle chemistry?

Kek. Top b8 m8. Not biting.
Why didn't he give spiders 2 eyes a nose and a fucking mouth then?

Black, probably.

Abbos and sub saharan africans. It would also explain why they never developed civilizations

Oh wow, so Dawkins, the world's foremost expert on evolution is using "debunked" evidence that doesn't go back to the common ancestor!

Wow, who would have thought. But if you say it, it must be true. I trust (((you)))

They're all frauds. Each and every "missing link" is a fraud perpetrated by a "scientist".

We didn't evolve from them. We evolved alongside them and then eventually murdered or interbred with them out of existence one by one

>no amount of evolution will ever convince me evolution is true

you're dumb, there is no difference

A change in DNA could change a phenotype in a human and you actively deny exists

Easy. In order to strive for a better purpose in our evolution, we created the concept of perfection into our psyche. At a certain point, we realized, as 'superior' beings we must destroy the lineage for humankind to feel extra special in their existence and yearning for a perfection that is not attainable. Not saying it's not worth striving for, but one should recognize.

Short story? We killed and ate them. We wasted nothing and used the bones for various things. Pretty ones prolly made it longer...not much

>What isn't possible is the creation of new information by mutations.
But this is obviously wrong. Care to explain this point of yours more deeply?

> You cannot get complex multicellular life from single-cell life, no matter how many millions or billions of years you give it.
Yet here we are

Psalm 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork.

>Why didn't he give spiders 2 eyes a nose and a fucking mouth then?

>I'm smarter than God and now I'm euphoric

Tips fedora.

You don't have to be convinced goy.
The fact that you don't believe it is your own problem.
A Scientific Theory is essentially a hypothesis that has been, until this point, shown to be true

The Theory of Gravity
The Theory of Relativity
Tell my Goy, do you reject Gravity?

Name one instance of macro-evolution being observed; where one kind of animal turned into another.

Protip: They have to turn into a different kind of animal for your theory to be true.

Evolutionists are murderers, sure.

You can tell yourself lies all you want but it doesn't make it anymore true.

Please research human anthropology. It really isn't my job to educate misinformed people.

You believe in evolution.

I believe in God. I have a known upside, and I know your downside.

What's your upside? Freedom from personal responsibility?

Altering isn't the same as adding, retard. If I have single digit on the whiteboard, changing it to another single digit is altering. If I draw another digit next to it, I'm adding. You can get a 2 or a 5 or a 6, etc. from altering the single digit, but you can never get a 12.

You are a literal goldfish this thread is already full of examples

The bible is the proof of the bible because the bible said so.

Circular reasoning is circular because it's circular.

You heard it here focus.

indiana.edu/~ensiweb/lessons/sp.evid.html

You are fucking retarded, there is MOUNDS of evidence

Nope nope nope fucking nope.

Your a dipshit. For starters evolution is no longer theory it is fact. You cannot debate it lol.

As to why you don't see millions of in between...

Almost all modern humans evolved from a single tribe out of north Africa.

This tribe beat out its competition (monkeys) then beat out a bunch of other hominoids (Neanderthals and whatnot). They killed all serious competition, actual fucking chimps weren't considered competition so they left them.

That's why we find fossils, but none are alive today. We mirked them all in a perhistoric race war.

What is gravity? What color is it? How much does it weigh? What causes it? How does its constant fluctuate? Based on what factors?

Mr Bump. by Roger Hargreves, Pg 10:
"You'll never learn."

Okay, I'm starting to become skeptical about evolution.

I honestly thought all evidence's against it were just from bible stompers. I had no idea there were legitimate arguments against it.

Can anyone point me to some primary sources that aren't religiously biased.

Find me a source saying Dawkins claims that any of the species you listed are an ancestor of modern humans. Go ahead.

>where one kind of animal turned into another.
Life is not pokemon. Animals don't "evolve".

But i would say dogs or domestic animals. Perhaps pigs as opposed to wild boars

That is the absolute stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen.

enjoying the intrinsic beauty of the universe

Oh and I suppose the earth is only 3000 years old according to you?

They have all literally been proven to be frauds.

One was based on one pig's tooth. One tooth. And an entire ape like being was drawn around that one tooth.

Those are the people you're putting your faith in.

>Yet here we are
hurr durr evolution is true because it has to be for it to be true!

Not one, actually. You just don't have a grasp on what a macroevolutionary change would look like, because they don't exist.

>there is no fossil record

>had no idea there were legitimate arguments against it.
there aren't, they're dumb and don't understand how it works so they make up shit and bend it into an "argument" for gullible fucks who also don't know

I'm bumping my own post because all others are complete bullshit

This is largely inaccurate.

It's not even a law, much less a fact. We're not debating it; we're telling you it's a hoax.

Stick around long enough and you'll see the paleontologists admitting that it's a hoax.

It's all for research bucks. All of it.

Holy fuck the autism levels I am seeing here is hard to behold.

People who already know things don't really have to "learn" them.

I have an example: EVERY SINGLE DOG BREED IS BRED FROM FUCKING WOLVES.

You don't have Nigger in your country?

>haox
>ALL THIS EVIDENCE FOR IT IS A HOAX
>150 years of evidence, all a hoax
>read this clueless shit I'm linking that isn't evidence its just dogshit to nothing

And yet not wanting to meet the artist.

Ponderous.

you don't even understand the difference between scientific theory and colloquial theory, why the fuck should anyone listen to you?

Just find me one proposed missing link. Just one. And I mean an actual missing link that evolutionary scientists say we evolved from, not a cousin species such as Homo Habilis which no scientist believes we are a descendent of.

Don't be absurd.

It's twice that old.

There are literally no arguments against evolution.

If there were then evolution would be thrown out and the person who presented the proof would be hailed by the scientific community and given a Nobel prize for science as we have seen time and time again throughout history.

Nope its a fact lol. I have literally looked at the data and can explain to you exactly why it is a fact.

It all flows from very simple logic, refuting it is akin to refuting basic math. Go study more and then come back here lol.

>implying

>American intellectuals.

You're still not giving evidence. You haven't given any proof of a missing link fossil yet. You've only linked to cousin species that no scientist believes we're descended from.

What, you're talking about the piltdown man? The one case of fraud that happened back in the early 1900s?

Tell me what other fossils have been a proven hoax?

can you even name any species in the hominidae evolutionary tree?

You are so misinformed, it hurts.

True

see
you are fucking retarded

>someone didn't finish their highschooling

Ignorance must really be a bliss

Actually they are in Europe and Australia, they are part of the one way on the right mixed with the two and right from the right of your picture.

The fossil record doesn't help darwinian theory at all though

Evolution is a fact. You can't argue with it. We have seen it happen, and so can you with a simple lab experiment.

Theory of evolution is one of the few theories that subsequent new findings, due to technology, helped to support it.

Have you ever compared genomics across species?

Or are you here spouting shit out of your ass?

Largely hope it is the second, because if its the first you fucked up badly.

Define God

Though their mythology is wrongly understood (they don't believe humans evolved from monkeys, at least their adherents who actually know their religion), the same question arises as where is this mythical ancestor that evolved into monkeys, humans, etc? This is only the tip of the iceberg. They believe lizards turned into birds, aquatic life evolving to land animals then evolving back to aquatic life, life coming from non-life (though they desperately try to sweep that under the rug saying it has nothing to do with evolutionism), etc. The only reason this superstition and wishful thinking is put on the level of "Theory" is because it's the only game in town. It's so absurd something inconceivable has to be added to the mix to swallow it - millions/billions of years.

nothing in the fossil record disputes it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australopithecus_afarensis

WOW its almost like educating yourself is FREE!!

Ever heard of the fucking central dogma of molecular biology? Holy fuck if you had even a basic understanding of biology you wouldn't even try to refute something so obvious.

How the schooling system has failed.

We aren't descended from Neanderthals, and no evolutionary scientist will tell you we are. They are an extinct species with which it is believed we shared a common ancestor.

humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-family-tree

> Doesn't understand the difference between a fact (A single objectively true idea that can be supported by evidence), a theory (A working model that is entirely uncontradicted, and supported by all of the facts we have available to us that is able to make accurate and correct predictions about the future.) and a law (Mathematics)

Fucking typical.

>Have you ever compared genomics across species?

This sentence doesn't even make sense. You are continuing to use words that you don't understand how to use correctly.

Lol. Amen, brother.

>If there were then evolution would be thrown out and the person who presented the proof would be hailed by the scientific community and given a Nobel prize for science as we have seen time and time again throughout history.
yep. he would be maybe the scientist of the century because he would virtually destroy the field of Biology overnight.