Whats Pol's Opinion on This Guy?

Based as fuck

Elon for world president

literally The autism King

Snake oil salesman

Tony Stark irl

I'm not sure what to think. I like that he's pushing Space X but apparently none of his ventures actually make profit.

He'd be a lot more powerful if Hillarys bosses the Saudis werent trying to fuck over Russia and domestic oil production.

Hopeless, government benefiting, non engineer.

He is seriously looking into the possibility that a ufo destroyed the last rocket and admits that.

Cool guy.

These sleazy kumbaya make the world a better place people all seem suspicious to me.

As Obama Presidency winds down, he's most likely going to not get any more government subsidies regardless of who wins the election.

>He's beginning to act out like a petulant child for attention and future investors.

>right on electric cars
>right on space

>pants on head retarded about solar power

overall pretty based, I wish he gave thorium/small modular nuclear a look instead of shilling solar though

master skype

>Welfare baby! Government subsidies! SUCKING THE TEET OF THE TAXPAYER!

As is Boeing.. Lockheed... SpaceXs only US competitor, the United Launch Alliance... Virtually all heavy industry... Virtually all industrial farming...

Sorry, whenever I hear people talk about Musk like he's some failed welfare google it just bothers me.

Musk wants to build rockets to take men to Mars.

The US government then says
>Well ok Mr Musk. We'll give you shit tons of subsidies to help you work towards that goal.

I mean what. You expect him to say no? You expect him to walk away from free cash? Free cash that every other company in the USA takes?

Don't be stupid.

Hate the game not the player.

>Hate the game not the player.
this

I dont like musks opinions on solar and climate change and hes borderline autistic but hes a tough guy, went through a lot of bad shit, reality threw everything against him, yet he kept working insanely hard and succeeded many times by ridiculously small margins

Wolf of Silicon Valley

he's taking all his investors down with no survivors.

He's about Jim Jones the tribe soon.

Corporate welfare queen extraordinaire.

Tesla stock will go to zero when electric luxo competitors arise

He's a faggot, a hippie, and a cuck.

He needs to stop fellating himself and focus on space instead of his goddamn retarded car company.

Electric cars are not the future. Anyone who tries to say otherwise is retarded and doesn't know anything about automotive mechanics or basic maintenance practices and obstacles to longevity.

He also needs to stop putting his micropenis in crazy. IT NEVER FUCKING WORKS, ELON.

>focus on space
Humans will not be living in space. Our meatbags cannot survive in space. People who claim this problem can be solved are lying for shekels and attention.

Human personalities, sense of self, etc. are not an emergent property of the brain, but rather an emergent property of the body as a whole (with physical Earth-based sensations and related biological needs probably playing a role, particularly in perception of time). One cannot separate thoughts from physical sensation and input.

One cannot say for sure that humans even have a drive beyond the animal biological reproduction drive -- it simply gets flexibly interpreted by our brains, so we feel like we have deeper motivations. You can't separate consciousness in any sense from the body and the body dies in space. Because of this, nothing that is human will ever leave the planet for more than a short while, unless as an execution.

As a rule of thumb I dislike these CEO types who have cult followings like Steve Jobs, Musk and whatnot

this a thousand times

Thief of taxpayer dollars to the Nth degree.

Resources. Mining asteroids. These are the things SpaceX should focus on. We could strip resources we are running out of from extraterrestrial bodies. Any other work SpaceX does is retarded.

You're a faggot.

Build this for $3k and spent $2 in electricity to commute back and forth from work for all of august. Yeah you're a shitlord and should kys.

Elon Musk is an insecure stuttering hairplug balding cuck with 6 children from a woman that fucking hates him

looks stupid as fuck, but cool concept.

He's the savior of humanity. The founding father and first president of the Mars Habitat Republic.

He's desperate to escape God's wrath and thinks he'll be able to leave the planet and live on Mars.

>6 children from a woman that fucking hates him
the definition of a man

Modern day P.T. Barnum masquerading as Thomas Edison. - His products are nothing more than millionaire's play-toys. They have no practical application to the common man. Henry Ford was a far mor practical enteprenaur and provider of products and services to the common man.

you should get a motorcycle

Based fucking post.

T-thanks GM.

Cool dude

how'd ya do that?

he's pushing spaceX so we can do off-world mining so we have enough materials to actually bring the technological singularity to fruition

at that point every single human can be a NEET or go fuck around on mars or whatever. based as fuck.

He seems like a cool down to earth guy.
No SJW traits.

>Whats Pol's Opinion on This Guy?

government puppet,
actor

He attacked Vladimir Putin on twitter like a degenerate Jew by using some reference to Catherine the great fucking a horse. He read it in some Jew authors book and got super creeper about it.

Wouldn't be shit if he wasn't part of the tribe getting unlimited access to loans, subsidies and tax, payer bailouts.

He read some stupid books on how to be a genius... says this is why he's a genius. Typical jew pseudo-intellect. 100% showmanship, 0% genius.

Has all the Jews at CNBC pumping his stocks and his fame. Of course.... he's a fellow heeb. This is how it's done.

Get's the credit for all the Goy engineers working for him.

Rinse and repeat.
The Jewish model for (((success)).
Same story.
Different Jew.