Hurr Native Americans deserved what happened to them. Might makes right!

>hurr Native Americans deserved what happened to them. Might makes right!
>White people are becoming a minority in their own countries because of mass immigration! This is White genocide!

Reminder that Cred Forums is a bunch of edgy hypocrite teenagers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzgbcyfJgfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These are not inconsistent claims.

You forgot to be pissed off about the times native Americans fought each other , took land from one another , stole women (rape) and killed one another before the white man arrived..

If in 300 years shitskins conquer white nations and establish their own, then it's theirs. But in the meantime, there's still an opportunity to fight back.

lmao a fucking google

>hurr Native Americans deserved what happened to them. Might makes right!
i don't think that
>White people are becoming a minority in their own countries because of mass immigration! This is White genocide!
thing is we aren't even being conquered, we are being betrayed.

The difference is that we're not fighting back, but rather our crooked politicians are letting it happen.

I don't feel bad for the more violent tribes. But the peaceful ones got fucked over royally.

Sometimes I feel pity for the red niggers.

I only feel pity for the ones that willfully assimilated and still got fucked over.

>> pale creatures come to take everything from natives

>> their greed is endless, they destroy millions of buffaloes in order to cut off the native's livelihood

>>they hungrily devour everything in their path, including the land itself

>>the more they feed the bigger they become

>>mfw Europeans were IRL wendigos

See this argument is all based on the fucking stupid idea of equality. Because we fucked with the indians, we should not feel bad when someone else fucks with us. No, you stupid faggot, how about we fuck everyone over, and not allow anyone to do the same to us.

Accusation of Hypocrisy is the worst fucking argument. No shit I don't want the same thing to happen to whites as happened to the natives.

If you're in a fist fight, it's not hypocritical to dodge your opponet's attacks while attempting to hit him yourself. It's just basic survival instinct.

I'm a Native American, I hope Europe survives and stay mostly homogenous, I don't want the white man go as my people almost have. I know the feels, white man stay strong dont lose your identity and your pride.

Fight with all you got
Fight to the teeth - to the bare raw and bloodied hands.
If you don't history will forget you.

Most Brazilians on this board are shit posting niggers.

I always thought they even look so much like niggers, they are literally dumb apes. lol

When I think of Brazil, I think of ghettos, Zika virus, burning tires, pedophilia parades, shit colored diarrhea-haired women and MFX video.

What a bunch of fucking niggers. lol

We're saying the white race should fight back, retard.

America would have been irrelevant without whites

>ooga booga
>booga ooga

Reminder, Apes think they can think like people.

jesus, you sound like my gay uncle about harvey milk.

the indians were not these 1970's version of the noble savage. they were like abbos with high aesthetics. they still are. they are lazy inbred drunks.

The essential difference is the matives were shitskins, settlers were white. Why am I going to cry over a different race?

>native americans
You mean... Indians!
Whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo!

The most civil natives were the first to go (east coast) by the time whites wanted to show respect only the cave crawlers were left. But it is know times were much more different then. damn shame some were really nice people.

the genocide is being committed by white themselves. we dont blame it on shitskins we blame ourselves

>>White people are becoming a minority in their own countries because of mass immigration! This is White genocide!
Nobody is saying it isn't "right" from their point of view. We're actively trying to stop it.

Are you retarded by any chance?

youtube.com/watch?v=EzgbcyfJgfQ

You mean white people never ever fought each other?

Self preservation is mad okay goy

That's literally not hypocrisy you retard. If we get exterminated then we deserve it. We don't want that to happen so we try and stop it.

That was never implied nor applies to his post, nice try though Abdul.

We fucking perfected it.

You know cuck, atleast the natives fought against their invaders, for white people no such thing happened.

Native Americans aren't the pinnacle of civilization not their founders

I don't understand how people can look at your people and see peace loving hippies.

The first 75 years of Europeans on the continent was a war of survival between white settlements and native villages.

Further out west the same process was repeated, only we took a few plays from you and were much more mechanical about the process.

Crazy Horse was one of the baddest mother fuckers to walk the earth and the left wants to remember him as some fruit sitting in a tent.

>Brazil
>be able to trace your moorish bloodlines back to the umad empire