Muslim Ban

how far can we go? there's still 13 hour in the clock twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

Lol I voted support and she blocked me immediately.

Blocked me instantly too, but I've tweeted her something about mudshit shitholes and usual Cred Forums stuff.

It seems that you can't vote anymore...

Shut up Argentina

Half your populations are African muslims

>All Muslims are bad

True

On the whole yeah why not

Shut up infidel, or we'll take down another tower.

Yeah, that's true. So are all Jews. What's this meme about having to pick a side? Why just fucking kill all of them?

muslims are fine when kept in their 3rd world containment zones 2beehoney... we need to send all the Marxists there as well

Yes, they are.

Could muslims be efficiently turned into a fuel for the jew ovens?

Fuck off Ahmed

I love that libtard logic
>this national poll showed that they don't want muslims
>I will make one myself, it will have more credibility because more people will have an opinion
>It doesn't matter that the voters are people who follow her, that means that it is more probable that they will agree with her in a lot of issues
>the poll says that 87% wants muslims
>see, I told you so!
>people outside her circle of followers joins the polls
>the results change
>now the poll doesn't have any value because the results are not what I expected
>I will also block you if you voted for the ban, I'm not gonna allow any kind of debate
>Somehow she is the tolerant one

Not only that, but angry muzzies like this one demanded the national poll be redone. And it was.

The first result was like 52% and the second was 49%. They went with the second so that they could technically say they have majority support while simultaneously being angry that the polling results were actually consistent.

This is objectively true.

If they do not want to follow the evil teachings of their bloodthirsty, lying, hypocritical, psychotic warlord prophet, then they should stop calling themselves muslims.

The most muslim thing you can do, is to try to be like the prophet.
If you do not, then you are a bad muslim.

But then, death for apostasy can really keep people in line.

>All Muslims are bad
all muslims are indeed bad.

If they were good, they'd leave islam. Islam is a political ideology with specific rules that do not change.

>yes goy you have to pick a side

>you have to either love Muslims or love Jews, goyim

No, it was an internal triggering by the company itself.

The actual result of the first poll was never known, but a spokesman implied it was +50% by mentioning the word "majority".

>Yes, stupid goyim, stop focusing on the soldiers I'm sending to kill you. Welcome them, because in their own harmless, controllable, chaotic way they hate me!