I just... Quite frankly I'm at a loss of words after seeing this

I just... Quite frankly I'm at a loss of words after seeing this...

Other urls found in this thread:

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingsstate.html
law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7o9oJfGCM
youtube.com/watch?v=L4lvOG-G95E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Duluth_lynchings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States#Other_ethnicities
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
writingexplained.org/hanged-vs-hung-difference
youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a fucking triangle

Source on the picture?

It actually forces me to comprehend...

Soooo.... that pic is WW2 era?

Mmmmm, need more proofs than random caption.

Pic related is how blacks treat eachother in the present day. Do black lives matter... to other fucking blacks? Hmmmm....

If the assumption is that he's not a rapist or a murder, then sure, I feel bad for him.

Keep in mind, they used to hang people for stealing horses in America.

There are more blacks killed and black-on-black violence any year since the end of the 70's than were lynched in all of recorded American history.

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingsstate.html
law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html

This one is pretty creepy.

1) strap spook to tree
2) allow wood to absorb negro oils, chicken grease, etc
3)cut wood and sell as long burning fire wood
4)?????????
5) profit

>Learn about it

You mean like we did every waking moment all through the education system from the time we were 6 until graduation?

>a dead nigger
boo fucking hoo

the bosnigger is shitposting everywhere

This one is pretty good too. Sad state of affairs, whatever it is.

traditional-detroit-street-celebration.jpg

Fuck sakes. Why do these fucking idiots think that we're all ignoring and not acknowledging black slavery?! WE FUCKING KNOW IT HAPPENED! Just because we want to move on from all it and not continuously talk about it doesn't mean we don't think it existed.

Fuck these idiots

FACT:
After the freeing of the slaves, America NEEDED the KKK, an incredibly popular normie organization, to keep googles in check. There's nothing racist about this fact.

What did this google do? Might be a rapist or a murderer - and if so, what happend in this pic was entirely justified.

On the other hand, knowing Americans, they probably killed this guy for no reasons. Americans are fucking stupid racist trash anyway.

IDGAF

so do you think the goog in that picture killed the little girl, or just raped her?

I expect nothing better from slavic """""""people""""""

this is mid XXth century not XVIII century you racist troglodyte

You know there were thousands of whites and other races that also got lynched, right?

Some whites were even lynched for helping black people... but you never hear about those unless you actually read some fucking history.

Why, because there's a clearly civilized, employed black man sitting near a road?

Makes sense...we haven't seen one for years.

Now can we have a view of googles in Africa today?

He probably raped a white woman.

If you use today's statistics as a lens with which to view historical context, then he most certainly raped a white woman

Tbh i bet a Google would believe thats real

I'll assume that's a nog, what did he do to end up in this predicament ? Who would realistically take the trouble of doing this to someone for no reason ?

Should I still feel sorry if he was a rapist, murderer, pedo or drug dealer ?

RARE
A
R
E

I went to Bosnia once. I almost cried at the Mostar Bridge. Fucking Croats, man. Fucking Croats.

actual based Leaf
I'll remember you..

Probably deserved it tbqh famalade

good dope days

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7o9oJfGCM

Didnt BLM lynch someone 2 nights ago?

You're assuming that they're good boys that dindu nuffin

Why would you assume that when empirical evidence says otherwise?

>rapists getting lynched
Leftists should have no problem with this

Shhhhhhh this is t. Soros funded muh white guilt thread.

If he did knowing what he was risking and got caught, then he deserved it. Justice is about consensus, not proportionality.

Yeah, it makes me uncomfortable that they'd use metal chains when they could the far cheaper and ecofriendly rope.

If you rape Brock by finger banging him after going off with him to fuck and then run when confronted by dudes who call you a rapist and want to kick your ass? 3 months is too much. She wanted it.

>Who would realistically take the trouble of doing this to someone for no reason ?

How much would you pay for your personal nigger slave?

>Americans are stupid racist trash anyway
Especially those of Swedish ancestry.
It's why they're pushing the hardest (after the Jews) for us to immolate ourselves and give it all to the poor brown people's of the world so they can push humanity back 3000 years.

But you won't need to worry about that I suppose.
As soon as the white man is crushed, Asians will wipe us all out for our weakness.

Here's the unaltered version

Actually pictures like this are the only reason niggers have for existing.

I'm pretty sure that we are living in a simulation and the programmers were just assholes.

Get off the computer Manuel.

Nope, even if they were raping 10yr old girls, still a sad state affairs, ain't it? Yes.

kys Kevin

you'd have to be a dense fuck to assume this bitch didn't have it coming.

Repeat it.

RARE QUALITY LEAF
A
R
E

Q
U
A
L
I
T
Y

L
E
A
F

>rare
lurka mer, nybög

>75 years

Haha, suuuure

youtube.com/watch?v=L4lvOG-G95E

So where are the modern photos of whites lynching poor goolges?

dont assume at all

it makes an ass out of u and me

Käften fitta, jag läser här varje dag påväg till jobbet
Ä
F
T

Catchy

Ignore Mujoposters, hide VARTAthreads

This. When every cause célèbre is someone who got shot waving a gun at police, I'd say this isn't relevant

>läser varje dag
tydligen inte, om du sällan ser den flaggan

offa dig själv

Doesn't make me uncomfortable, it actually makes me wonder what he did to deserve that.

Who did he murder/rape?

last time someone in my family lynched a nigger was in the late fiftes
I'm sure it was good times

No, pedos and rapists deserve death.

Its a fucking cheese pack.

Does anyone know why they were hung?

I'd pay money to make them stop selling negros in my town. I don't want a nigger in my house for any reason at all, much less my town if I could help it. I can do my own work.

You embarrass the leaf with this low grade shitpost .

my actual flag has your colour combo, though that's irrelevant atm

>Slavery ended over 150+ years ago
65 or so years ago, I would say it isn't even relevant to today. I don't know why these googles keep whining about

Great isn't it? Zero conviction, and hypocrites down to every single thing they believe in. All of it.

Fuck off then, Malaysia

Nothing. Googles are no good for anything these days. Simple manual labor can be done by machines

More than likely they robbed someone in the town or raped a white girl.

The sheriff would turn a blind eye and the town would lynch them.

Small town America can be vicious if you fuck with them.

No, if that is the case it's completely justified. We are far too lenient. European countries are far too lenient. It's the reason we are in the mess we are in now.

Okay. The victims still exist, so, still a sad state of affairs.

>blacks are the only race that have ever been enslaved by another race
>blacks are the only race that have suffered in the past

Not only are those things not true, they are also not even the focus of the more successful races because those races have realized that dwelling on the past and feeling sorry for yourself doesn't accomplished shit. You acknowledge it and move on and grow better because of it.

Stupid googly booglies.

said colour, not shape you dumb CanUCK

Jag har ett jobb att sköta och kan inte skitposta här 24/7.

Låt mig gissa: du bor hos dina föräldrar och runkar VARJE dag.

Oh true. I've been rused.

No living person ever spoke to a person that spoke to a person witnessed slavery.

it literally is not within living memory.

if it wasn't in the history books, nobody would know it ever fucking happened.

Fuck is going on here?

This happened in my town in the 80s

It's cheaper than bullets.

>a fucking 8ball

Hilarious, I hope Cred Forums has seen this

Save, those verbal histories and shit.

This is one of my favorite pics. Civil war vet telling his tales.

Holy shit! I just now noticed that, it always just registered in my head as address marker. Fuck!

bahahaha compare the excitement of the crowds

makes sense

and so does this

>If I rape Brock

Stopped reading there. Men can't rape other men, thanks to woman wanting to trivialize, and hold a monopoly, on rape and having the law unironically changed to do exactly that. I'm not sure who that faggot is, but tell him from me I think he should gas himself.

Even in saying that, it wasn't only a small part of America. If by magic you knew someone that was alive from that time period and you could speak to them - they wouldn't know anyone either. So when they bring up "slavery in America", they float the idea that "all America" practiced it when that is not even close to reality. But thats how they talk about it now.

So really back in the day, hardly anyone practiced slavery - but those that did encounter the negro encountered the same kinda shit we deal with today. Jim Crow era, they're the same niggers they are today. They weren't oppressing them, they just wanted them out and elsewhere because they didn't want to deal with their shit. Seems like all those ignorant racists were right, because once they let them in they literally destroyed half of America's cities in a few decades. You can talk to people "in living memory" that watched niggers destroy entire cities, from bustling to bust before their eyes.

Made Good.

I liked hearing the stories of how some old Civil War vets tried to enlist when WW1 came around

>but those that did encounter the negro encountered the same kinda shit we deal with today
yeah probably, I mean niggers didn't have as huge of a problem with the dads running off which definitely curbed a lot of the degeneracy.

>For no reason

Niggers congregate among their own killzones. They raze entire cities because of their ego and indolence. You're going to watch it when Paris falls.

No

Niggers don't think in terms of future consequences, so his death never entered his mind while raping a woman.

(((Cheese)))

10yyr old remain rape victims, lynching or no lynching, so YEP.

Ah, good old days

Here's the wiki article on it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Duluth_lynchings

How the fuck are you even going to whip that google properly with his arms tied like that. Fucking amateurs.

In my little bumfuck nowhere part of MD we generally got along pretty well with them historically speaking.

The county fair was integrated in '47 and the black community had its shit together for the most part, policed their own and got along with white folks. Mostly kept to themselves unless hay or tabacco needed to be cut, then they would go out for work.

Every now and then I see some of the old time blacks out fishing and they shake their heads when they see their grandkids.

>I can't even

I might be wrong but I read somewhere that just as many white men were lynched by vigilante mobs than black men. I could be wrong because I read it a long time ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States#Other_ethnicities

And they're brutal.
Hand to hand combat between a google and a gookle?
Gookle wins everytime.

>How many of your grandparents are 75?
None. They're all dead.
Thanks for reminding me, dickhead.

You must be a poo or a Muslim

Either way, you have to go back

This could be combated history is the past. We can post brutalized white victims with their story and say this is the present

Yea except there was, you know, a strategic reason why that fucking bridge had to be shelled. Go cry over Sweden if you can, it used to be great

Yeah I feel like most older black people do. They must know how good their grandkids have it now, and know they will never do anything for themselves.

They remember MLK and know it'll never be how he wanted. Googles love staying ignorant.

When most grandparents take care of the grandkids instead of their parents something went wrong in the community.

I feel like all old people feel like MLK in this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

>hung
I think you meant "hanged", unless you're asking why they had big dicks.

Well cut my fucking jib, no and no.

Underrated

This is an awesome pic. In color too.

I wish I could talk to a Civil War vet. When I was like 5-6 I used to talk to all the WW2 vets at the local VFW. They were awesome guys they didn't hold back when telling 5 years olds the brutality of war, they experienced so much our generation never will even comprehend.

Primary sources dying is a sad thing. History can be so easily rewritten.

Yes. DO learn about it. The Reconstruction, the true origin of the Ku Lux Klan and how that evolved, what happened to Black people up north after they were freed and how they were treated by the Northerners, the slave rebellions on Haiti or Jamaica or both- I forget which. Anyway, Saint Domingue. The indentured Irish, at the same timeframe. The plantations in the Caribbean and Latin America.

Look up the abolitionist movement, their connection to Karl Marx/ feminism/ etc. Harriet Beecher Stowe, her father, brother, and their associates. The British undermining the cotton plantations in the West SIMULTANEOUSLY with the advent of their own cotton plantations and trade out of India.

Things aren't quite what they seem- or what we've been taught. Social engineering goes back a long, long way. And so does slavery. Doesn't make it right, just the way it was.

There's a lot people don't know. Knowledge keeps people from MANIPULATING you.

White rapists were lynched down south too, but just like today, googles commit a greater percentage of the crime.

And what are you? A turk subhuman? Proud of it?

Really makes me wish I was alive back then so I could join in on the fun.

That guy deserved it

You are'nt giving them enough gibs and you're not submissive enough

based town

>Some whites were even lynched for helping black people... but you never hear about those unless you actually read some fucking history.
As they should, why where they helping racists and murderers

My grandparents are dead, asshole.

Their joints and muscle went to shit from whipping too many blacks.

This is now

>this make you uncomfortable
No it doesnt

Ah you are correct, thanks for teaching me user. You've made it clear English is retarded.

writingexplained.org/hanged-vs-hung-difference

Really made me think.

Creepy because of the proximity of the gun?

I've seen Brazilians get hot metal dropped on their bare backs while they are alive. The shock value of these old pics like this are gone. Its sad he died and everything. Ever seen an ISIS child saw off a head?

Where did that happen?

He's a paid protestor that is also a muzzie
Really stimulates the brain

Why do africans always throw rocks and burn random pepes on the street?

Isn't that Augustus, not Caesar?

Gary Johnson has a plan to deal with black people. youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs

But Brock wasn't convicted for rape, he was convicted for sexual assault, and since its a first time offence it makes sense to have 6 months.

Also what kind of dumbass goes out and acts like a thug, what kinda message does that send? He is literally doing something illegal.

THATS A LONG ASSS TIME YO
365 DAYS IN A YEAR
24 HOURS IN A DAY
168 HOURS A WEEK
44640 MINUTES A MONTH WITH 31 DAYS

OR 3, 214, 080, 0 SECONDS A YEAR

2410560000 SECONDS IN 75 YEARS
O MAN THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO LAST WEEK.

GIVE OR TAKE THE MEASUREMENT OF MY ASS HAIRS.

Doesn't make me uncomfortable at all, actually. Kind of giggly.

CLOSE ENOUGH

Post some pics of the whites who served as slaves in the Barbary slave trade. Whats that? They murdered every single one? Those white racist slaves had it coming!

You know this kind of shit and much much worse is happening right in this second in some Arab land of war or any African country and maybe even in Sweden.

>Lahectorandjaquiles.jpg

haiti

NO ONE EVER REMEBERS IRISH WAS LIKE THE WHITE NIGGER FOR HOW FUCKING LONG.

Have you seen Killary losing it?

youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc

Would have been far more amusing to have run him alive thru a wood chipper/tree shredder. (pic related, the dead dindu from NC)

Im assuming whatever happened in those pictures wasn't the result of due process of law. If they were mudurers, rapists, what have you, give them their day in court and carryout the sentence in accordance with the law.

There's a reason the Serbs tried to wipe them out. I don't blame them.

The fuck is strong penis?

nobody cares about the dead coon, he deserved it.

What do you think Augustus first name was?

They used the Irish for risky work down south because if a slave died doing it they were our of free work for life.

Fourth from right is Cred Forums incarnate.

You take your google loving ways elsewhere.

Oh fuck americans your 4 year old grandpappy was a lyncher!

any full source?

Are shaking? You can't even..?

Good, because nobody fucking cares what you think.

priapism?

That picture is perfect modern art, better than Andy Warhol or David LaChapelle.

>After the freeing of the slaves, America NEEDED the KKK, an incredibly popular normie organization, to keep googles in check.
we did? please achmed, tell me more about my own country's history

Why would you feel bad about this?

You know how niggers are, they need to feel the whip sometimes or they chimp out.

If anyhting needs to be done we need MORE lynchings not less

This.
Plus the fact that we were slaves in the Ottoman empire

>How man of your grandparents are 75?
Yep, even fucking infants were lynching Googles back then. Cazy times.

Why is this considered bad, but nothing is said about Nelson Mandela and the practice of "necklacing". I would much rather be lynched.

It makes me comfy as hell.

I have this exact photo on my mantle.

Don't they know dragging him with a car would be easier

Nope

BTFO by a leaf! I never thought I'd see the day what a time to be alive!

best way to itch your back holy shit imagine
you got an itchy ass back and your friends got you dragging you through the concrete causing all that nasty itch to go away and your comfortable again.

Do you know what else happened 75 years ago. Nazism. But it's only Marxism that survived.

>ywn enjoy a comfy afternoon with your friends and family at barbeque and watch the niggers hanging

That pic is probably of a rapist or murderer

Oh yeah, they never told you that, that the lynchings were of violent criminals

you can still enjoy niggers slaying eachother (or anyone they run across)

>violent criminals
You can already determine that from the photo desu

Nice b8posting, fellow Turkbaby

Jesus, why the fuck there's a naked woman in a public place? Is this the society that googles and liberals wish?

>Nope, even if they were raping 10yr old girls, still a sad state affairs, ain't it?
Absolutely not, seeing them dies is seeing dozens of 10 year old children of the future not being raped. It fills one with pride to see a monster killed and innocents saved.

Typical google. They'd rather chain themselves to a tree than work. Nothing has changed.

Yeeeep!

It's just their culture user, you wouldn't understand.

I agree with you. Doesn't stop the entire thing from sucking in general. Christ on a stick.

How much for the buck?

theyre just hanging out

You know what is creepy?
Google bombing of Dresden... Those pics are haunting.

WE WUZ ETERNAL VICTIMS AND SHIIIET

Bout tree fiddy

Is that a big puddle of blood at 0:45?

That nigger scuffed my grandpapi's new shoes

makin` your way in the world today takes everything you've got

is that a google link?

notice the 88 on the building? spooky...

Does this make me feel uncomfortable? Not at all,
Kill all niggers.

If some motherfucker would do something like that to my wife, or family member in general, he would soon realise what it means to suffer.

But it doesn't show what he did to deserve that.

Today countless white women are raped by googles because we are no longer allowed to keep them in check.

Wow. Just wow

Trust the Swede to call people LE RAYCYSTS

What's with the moon?

Nevermind that, I'm more worried about the opposite electrician.

how the fuck did American find a way for all white people to be blamed for this?

your slave trade wasn't even 5% of the slave trade at that time

360,000 slaves died, but 600,000 of you fucks died in the civil war

our current states are doubtlessly going to lead to bloodshed. It is just left to fate as to who's blood that will be.

that guy murdered a shop owner. why do people pretend people lynched random niggers willy nilly.

Caesar was his surname. Julius Caesar wasn't the only one.

>75 years old

i love it when black people say "learn your history" or "get educated" and then put their incredible ignorance on display

to be fair a lot of shit against blacks back then wasn't like it is today. a lot of blacks were trying to be people, they had families it wasn't until the 80s and 90s when (((they))) got involved that blacks degenerated to what we now know them as

>Grand children of these individuals are amongst us.

Not even one on Cred Forums? Come on

>guy at :50 is rock hard and Muh Dikking

fuck off to the guy who spotted the pool of blood and made me find it

>feet touching ground
oooooo k

Looks like a Quran to me.
>(Pic related)

TO ANYONE CONFUSED ABOUT GOOGLE'S!

We are using google everywhere else on the internet, in images and memes to fight censorship. Google the company has made an algorithm to censor any type of speech they don't like including hate speech. The company wants to make the internet a big safe space for liberals, progressives, gays and anyone who doesn't agree is a thought criminal.

So on Cred Forums say niggers everywhere else use googles.

This will fuck up the plans they have to censor the internet.

really makes you drink

What is the message supposed to be.
Everyone knows about this.

I would assume everyone knows just about any race has been treated like this at one time or another.

Well I'll be damned. Good eyes.

We were on the right track...
How did it get so turned around ?

only a few thousand were lynched over nearly a century. Lynching is so overblown it's ridiculous.
More niggers have been shot in Chicago so far THIS YEAR than the whole number that were lynched in the US.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States

So you're from Srpska?

>fake hair everywhere/
why do googles do this?

niggers are more savage to their own than whites ever were

this

newfag spotted

Yep, shit like this is how you know black America is doomed.

Those aren't little kids. Those are the adults of the neighborhoods. This is why white people call it "chimping out". It's not just kids or teens or a couple of miscreants.

IT'S THE WHOLE GODDAMN NEIGHBORHOOD ACTING LIKE THEY JUST SAW THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH.

If this was a white neighborhood someone would almost always step in and say "cut this shit out" with almost the entire community on their side.

Blacks are just the opposite. Nobody wants to step up and stop this. The community would shit on their head for that.

(lol'd)

Fucking necklacing. Jesus. Wasn't Saint Mandela a proponent of this ugly shit? I don't know what the rules of Cred Forums are, I have some vids of this shit, despite the above, not posting. Fucking brutal.

That's a mighty fitting gif. Everything you just said. We certainly have a fuckton of white trash in this country but it simply is at that level of sheer retardation.

OP is a Serb ffs

You only call people white trash because of hygiene and low income. Niggers actually act like fucking animals. Even the lowest of the whites rarely act like googles.

I don't understand why the big fuzz about slavery since slaves were treated way better than "free men" working on a hunger-wage.

By the way, I think you might want to watch a short documentary called "the cannibal warlords of Liberia". It will give you a glimpse of what an african-american ruled country looks like.

Holy fuck is that graphic!

It means the store runs auctions and sells to blacks.

It's even creepier that around the world outside of WHITE countries slavery is alive and well.

They take care of night witches?

What about day witches?