AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEE

AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEE

FREE FALLIN

FALLIN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/779332207143944192?s=09
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-slated-spend-53-times-donald-trump/story?id=42230361
suffolk.edu/news/67596.php
s8.zetaboards.com/Slovianski/index/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What stupid shit did he say again?

Nothing, its just that people don't want him at all.

Hillary fucked up so hard in the past 2-3 weeks and she is still leading because people do not want Drumpf.

Its pretty simple.

>Serbia

Literally where?

>National polls matter..
If Trump get's +2 points in Colorado he is officially in the lead.

Stop and frisk

>When you have to zoom in like mad to make a 2 point change look yuge

Wew lad

What is a Serbia and why does it not like Trump?

This polls were conducted before that comment.

He is fucking done.

>Emerson poll

Fucking kek.

I literally don't care what random no name polls have to say.

>polls that I don't like are wrong
Ban This Filth

Just wait until he manages to overcome the newly-changed methodology

Operating income
US$ -245.3 Million (2015)
Net income
US$ -300.1 million (2015)

Must be needing that Hillary dollarydoo to stay afloat, m8

edgy, how contrarian of you, the Holocaust was real to you too I bet

Ignore the likely EU-loving Seselj-hating cuck

we love trump

KOSOVO JE SRCE SRBIJE

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Do you have sauce on that.
I saw the reuters report on the new methodology that propped up clinton about 1 or 2 months ago but haven't heard from another since.

A landlocked country that is very jealous of their neighbor Croatia for having tourism and an actual economy. Serbs have to leave their country if they want to make money for their family to eat. Their capital is where you go for parties with cheap drugs and slutty girls. They are very angry people.

Economist/YouGov Poll the other day was D+9 and only Clinton +1

We tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter.

it's already over

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/779332207143944192?s=09

It's the same Serbian who always shitposts against Trump and tries to bait for (You's), just ignore him and he'll just an hero since being a Serbian is a good reason to kill yourself anyway

Yes because these are only landlines in Emerson poll you stupid fuck.

It's time to #DumpDrumpf

WAAAKE MEE UUP WHEN SEPTEMBER EEENDS

65 percent estate tax rate.

It's literally two NBC polls giving her the lead lol. They've always been outliers for Hill.

The fix is in.

Every time trump goes up they change polling methods.

He's going to end up winning by 20 points at this rate in the national election.

why must you bully us jew

most of us love trump

just because one cuck wants to vote in the cunt who had us bombed 2 decades ago doesn't mean we're all bad

serbia home to rakija and sarma

we love trump

Damn, really makes you think

>NBC poll
>AP poll
>Marist poll
>Breitbart/Gravis poll

Sure m8, its only NBC.

Leave is at least 8% behind. It's pointless to vote leave. Brexit will not happen. You might as well stay at home.

Aj ucuti bre.

>We love trump

you disgrace your country by shilling for cunt who had us bombed

fuck off

If previous indications were correct, this probably means Trump is actually one point behind, or in a dead heat.

>Brexit is same as US election meme

Oh you guys will be so shocked after he loses.

Also Van der Bellen will BTFO that right wing nazi soon.

Then how come Hillary just can't get a proper lead ever? Trump keeps catching up with her.

Rangeban Serbia. This faggot is in every god damn thread like this niggering it up

talk in English so everyone can see how much of a cuck you are

most serbs love trump or at least oppose hillary

you aren't a real serb

let me guess serb diaspora who came to visit family or find a 'traditional waifu'?

you probably want to give up claims on kosovo too

Yes he does but only for couple of days, then she retakes the lead.

That means that she has strong support, Trump was only leading in July and he was tied with her for the last 7 days.

Nope. Gonna win.

It's because she isn't actually gaining anything, the polls are fluctuating well within the margin of error, as they have every week for months.

The difference now is that the fluctuations have grown smaller, and Trump is within a few points of tipping battleground states. Morale is at all all time low on the Demoshit side, and we're anticipating pathetic turnout. The Republicans on the other hand finally have all their ducks in a row for the largest turnout in history. The polls cannot represent that though, they're still using 2012 turnout as their model--you know, that time Obama went up against Serial Killer Romney.

must be a shiptar

That Marist poll had Clinton hat +15 last month, just fyi.

Ma serem ti se u usta bre.

Serem u usta i tebi i Seselju i svim nacionalistima jebem vam mater poremecenu i jebalo te Kosovo vise.

>Fluctuations.
Fuck off.

You nigger, it's three points. Just three points. And the debates are coming right after the weekend. Eat a bag of dicks, Clintonite.

That between two ferns episode boosts her image. The debate will give trump the impetus he needs.

>Not an argument
>posts anime

Yep. Hopefully you will fuck off back to /r/eddit when your meme candidate loses.

Nothing. It's just your people who are stupid.

so we've established you're a cuck

Yeah, this has to be a proxy or a foreigner. Nearly every Serb likes Trump and favors him to win the election.

Sad!

The polls are rigged

>your country is best known for a film about infant rape

Go on...

Dis nigga look like Hillary Clinton after she exited her daughters apartment with pneumonia.

Ok CTR

0.1$ has been added to Your shilling wallet. Shill some more and you will soon be able to buy a bomb shelter

Her support is nonexistent. You do not understand how American polling works. Allow me to educate you.

Polling companies estimate the voting turnout and its division by demographics, then perform polls, usually by landline, to people who fit those demographics and ask them their voting preferences.

To begin with this ignores several things.
1: Lower Democrat turnout than in 2012. Not lower as a percentage of the population, lower overall. Morale is low and support for Hillary Clinton is collapsing. The polling is always done with the previous election's turnout model, which in this case is guaranteed to be wildly inaccurate.

2: Third Party candidates eating from the Democrat pool.

3: Most polling is done by landline, which skews the results.

You can simply pretend that these polls are accurate, but it is you who will be in for a surprise in November, just like Nate Silver was humiliated during the Primaries. Nobody has taken ANY action to improve the accuracy of these polls since then, they're making the same mistakes.

Nothing. A new poll from a literally who organization with a sample size of 1,000 and they didn't say who they sampled by race/gender/or political party was included in this graph.

says the person who supports a woman who let your country get bombed and support a bunch of Muslims

They're the same person.

>Not RCP
lol, okay. Go talk about potatoes or something, criminal.

>Nearly every Serb likes Trump and favors him to win the election

Da mozda u nekoj vukojebini u juznom delu Srbije ali ne i u Beogradu.

Those polls are on RCP.

The new +7 poll who gave Clinton this new lead had her at +15 last month. So it's actually a sign of Hillary's dropping support.

Then post RCP. The aggregate is snaking, that's why we have these retarded Nine Inch Nails posts every two days. None of it means anything except that even with the fluctuations Trump's tail is growing shorter. If this continues, he will win.

Jel to istina il samo govnopostas? Da budem iskren, vecina ljudi u Zagrebu ne voli Trumpa, ali isto nisu bas zapaljeni za Shillary.

>against memes and animes
>tells others to go back to r e d d i t

where do you think you are?

1. talk in english so everyone can see how stupid you are
2. anyone in belgrade who isn't foreign loves trump, you're lying if you claim otherwise or hang around cucks

You aren't convincing me you're not a foreigner by speaking in Serbian. Funny thing is this was a serb imageboard everyone here would discredit you with how stupid you're sounding. Speak in English it's obviously your native language.

serbs love russia and like trump in general. seselj endorsed him. don't take one retarded poster as gospel

"Betty shelby choked". There is no other explanation for this.

Dayum, you hillary people will cling to anything. he's rising in the states.

forget about RCP, my Gawd it's all you ppl have left

That graph leads me to believe that, whenever a candidate starts to fall, their supporters suddenly jump to the polls while the others ignore them thinking the result is set in stone.

huh im saying we like trump not hillary

hillary is a cunt she urged rapin bill to bomb us

Fake? Havent seen this before

>Still using that late night comedian's forced meme
For your information, Trump is leading in many of the new polls, while also having much more support from voters with I believe 90+% saying that they will vote compared to about 80% who said would vote for Hillary.
Also, didnt know Serbia had any shills like you. Sramotis svoju zemlju, cuck.

LOOK , we all Trump is going to win

Stop falling for a group of Hill Shills with multiple accounts.........

they desperate at this point for ANY good news.

He's right Nimble America

Yeah I switched posts my b

>L-Look g-guys I-Im speaking Serbian! Im totally like you guys!

Your Serbian is shit, and you sound like the biggest cuck in the entire world for having Stockholm Syndrome with the woman

Istina je. Ja sam studenat i vecina ljude oko meme mrzi Trampa. Ni ja ne volim Hilari ali ovi ljudi ovde na Cred Forums-u su u ogromnoj iluziji, pogotovo kad ignorisu pollove(ankete).

Nisi ti bio u Beogradu tramp niggeru.

>Ko god se ne slaze sa mnom nije srbin

Serem ti se u srBstvo radikalu jedan mrtvi.

CTR on suicide watch.

Student*

This guy is just angry we won't allow him to marry his ex-wife's ex-boyfriend and raise their kid in peace.

Damn, that hit me in the feels like a hammer.

Cool. More righed polls!

Whats the ratio this time?
89 democrats against 5 republicans?

>I'm a student

hahahahah holy fuck kiddo, keep sucking that dick, maybe you'll be forgiven for Srebenica and become a Bosniak

This. Why do countries like that even exist?

Jos jedan razlog da nikad ne idem tamo. Thanks.

SUGAR WE'RE GOING DOWN SWINGIN

>most people around me hates Trump
That's because you never leave your underground gay bar, gypsy.

>Ja sam studenat
>studenat

displaced bosnian serb detected. St. Louis or Chicago?

Jeл тpeбa нa Ћиpилици дa пишeм дијacпopo мpтвa?

Hahahahahahaha, illiterate faggot.

>spelling errors and incredibly simple sentences

Fake serb detected, I hope you enjoy your time here in Belgrade.

Naravno da ce ljudi na Cred Forums rec da svi vole Trumpa, pogotovo zato jer zele prezentirati svoju zemlju kao pro-Trump, al ima pun kurac mladih hipstera i komunjara poput tebe u Srbiji i Hrvatskoj koji mrze Trumpa.

Evo na primjer, u mojoj obitelji vecina misli da je Hillary kriminalac, ali isto misle da Trump nije puno bolji. Ja podupirem Trumpa.

Zasto mrzis Trumpa i zasto si u svakom threadu? Da li bi glasao za Hillary da si Amerikanac?

>>ZOOM IN REAL CLOSE ON GRAPH
>ONLY ACCOUNT FOR 3% TOTAL

Really made my synapses fire there.

*rigged

Ignore polls, even if they show Trump winning by 50 points. Just go vote on election day.

>Google Translate

Пpoшeтaј мaлo oкo Бpиcтoл пapкa или иди дo Филoзoфкoг фaкyлтeтa и paзгoвapaј ca љyдимa и видeћeш дa ce вeћинa њих нe cлaжy ca јeбeним Tpaмпoм гoвнapy јeдaн.

>hиpиллицa
B гoлoc.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

it's still a 2 point race

meanwhile, Hillary is trying to bury Trump with money in Florida and is still tied.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-slated-spend-53-times-donald-trump/story?id=42230361

suffolk.edu/news/67596.php

>early voting shows Trump crushing it
>OY VEY QUICK DROP HIM NATIONALLY

Lel, they blew their load early before the debate. It's going to be sweet watching you guys pretend to support Hillary as she squeaks ahead in popular vote but loses the college. Can't wait for 4 more years of liberals whining about America being a republic.

I don't care about your circle-jerking retard locations, nigger. That's literally .1% of the population.
Even if I visited you over at the hipster faggot locations you did (or didn't) mention, you probably wouldn't have the balls to tell me anything in the face.
Back to Kotež gypsyland with you.

>Da li bi glasao za Hillary da si Amerikanac

Da, i ici cu u Ameriku verovatno sledeceg leta da radim, imam porodicu tamo.

Nazalost necu dobiti drzavljanstvo na vreme(mogu da se prijavim tek za 4,5 godina) ali da, glasao bih za nju pre Trampa.

Adio, gypsy.

>looking at polls before the debates

fuck off shill

>Scroll to the bottom of the 538's website.
>See copyright 2016 ESPN
>ESPN is owned by Disney
>Disney's CEO is a Jew

Kek ti si verovatno jedan od onih navijaca sto ide na svaku tekmu, je l' da?

Steta sto ANTIFA nije jaca u Srbiji, sve bismo vas pohvatali mater vam osisanu jebem.

Nope.
Back to Kotež gypsyland, nigger.

Spremi se za jos jedno bombardovanje, znas da Klintonka ne voli srbe :^)

Back.

>Steta sto ANTIFA nije jaca u Srbiji, sve bismo vas pohvatali mater vam osisanu jebem.
Holy fucking shit

Not only youre a student, youre fucking Antifa

Jesus christ kiddo, stop talking and maybe I wouldn't screencap all of your retardation in just one thread

I like how this thread devolved into serbs yelling at each other

Oднaкo ты eгo пoнял. Booбщe, cлaвянcкиe языки нa caмoм дeлe дoвoльнo близки.
Ктo-тo дaжe пpидyмaл иcкycтвeнный Cлoвянcки язык, кoтopый пoнимaют вce cлaвянe

s8.zetaboards.com/Slovianski/index/

Shut up and go back to playing tennis or whatever the fuck you do

google*

I have no idea why he's here, they literally have /leftypol/ with CP and shit.

Remember, sage goes in the options fields. Also, no feeding trolls.

>Serbian diaspora

You probably live in Chicago like every serbian faggot does.

Hopefully googles will get you one day, diasporafaggot.

>3 point difference
>associating Tom Petty with this fucking divisive political climate we have now

I hope you choke on all those dicks you're sucking OP.

Back.

Its ok, he's sperging out and I can just post this whenever he shitposts

Hell I can just give you the screencap if you ever seen him again

Nope, somewhere more comfy and western, think harder!

Its ok though, Niggas wont get me, I can still vote for Trump while you do nothing but sperg out on Cred Forums! :^)

Znas, ako si stvarno u Beogradu mozda me vidis sa Hillarinom majicom ili kacketom.

Mnogo me zanima sta bi bilo ko od vas nacionalistickih pedera uradio. (Spoiler: apsolutno nista jer ste picketine).

Odoh sad a vi ostanite besni trampniggeri.

Back.

>Filozofski fakultet
Holy shit I am laughing so hard is this faggot for real?

Probably some shithole like Montana, Idaho or other shitty red state.

If you live in Oregon/WA or Cali you are already dealing with ANTIFA shit and hipsters all the time and your vote doesn't matter since they are all blue states :^)

This too.
>Faculty of Philosophy

Back.

>Malta

Serbian internet defense force is here. I guess you serbniggers are everywhere lol.

Back.

>a three point lead
>before the debates

>nationwide poll
>electoral college

I can keep going....

oh it's you again

We don't have much for Antifa in Eastern WA, that's a coastal thing mostly.

the last Reuters/Ipsos poll had +9D,
nevertheless Trump was leading by +2