Chinese American community is pissed off by Google singer

> A Google singer's song 2 years ago caused shitstorm among Chinese American community

> Youtube refused to shutdown the video

> Chinese are thinking about arming themselves against Googles

youtube.com/watch?v=lFxOsUe0I8o

Song:

First you find a house and scope it out
Find a Chinese neighborhood
'Cause they don't believe in bank accounts
Second you find a crew and a driver
Someone who ring the doorbell
And someone
That ain't scared to do what it do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_aKhfqNvBM
youtu.be/iFwA0UwnuS8
youtube.com/watch?v=xgrdPF6yKpc&ab_channel=MrLamarski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Latasha_Harlins
i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg
imgur.com/a/9I443
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg
imgur.com/mUIQ81x
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
i.imgur.com/LXhOu4o.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like it when other races express hostility towards each other because it further proofs that multiculturalism doesn't work and it isn't the fault of the white man either

We should spread this in the Chinese communities along with videos like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=y_aKhfqNvBM

song from 2014 was there some reddit babby thread what am i missing

Asians are seen as the jews of the black communities. They own all the businesses yet isolate themselves culturally and do nothing to help the communities they benefit from. Blacks have been hating them:

youtu.be/iFwA0UwnuS8

DO THIS

you can't take from a community that has nothing to offer to begin with

and nogs thing all races will band together to kill whites

lol

This is very true. Look at the Chinese owned neighborhoods in New York. They literally make it disgusting.

>Google hates them?

So who doesn't google hate?

Problem is I don't know where the fuck Chinese people post and I don't read Mandarin. I know we have a lot of chinks here and on reddit but I don't know if they have any sites they specifically go to other than like mahjong websites.

Never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=xgrdPF6yKpc&ab_channel=MrLamarski

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Latasha_Harlins

This was a huge scandal when it happened. Gook store owner shoots 15 year old black girl in the back of the head, gets no jail time.

a most impressive ethnicity

>and do nothing to help the communities they benefit from
Google literally commits hate crimes because Alibaba does not give out gibsmedats.

Post it in chinese american facebook groups

>be asian in America
>[generally] tight-knit families, women that haven't forgotten what femininity means
>take no shit from googaboos
>get to have racial pride without being socially ostracized

I'm a little jealous tbqh

>and do nothing to help the communities they benefit from.

what are they supposed to do?

I have no patience for gooks and identity politics

They offer a product, you buy the product, you got what you paid for. Why the fuck should they do anything more? If you don't like it, don't buy from them.

Post the one where one of the rooftop koreans is being arrested by a cop for defending his store.

Is this the google version of moonman?

Facebook banned the shit out of my account for posting black crime stats. It's all I did all over MSNBC / Jezebel / etc. I friended every random person until the point where they said, 'hey stop doing that.'

It's funny, if you do that you get a lot of people with anonymous masks.. It's pretty cringe as fuck.

Sock-puppeting in general is cringe as fuck, but I think if you do it right it can be very useful.

Pretty sure spics hate googs more than white people at this point

The Mexican mob almost killed ice cube once. He was in their hit list.

They could at least stop being racist and treat their biggest customer base with respect.

Latino owned stores in the ghetto like bodegas don't have the same issues as Asian owned stores because they don't treat blacks like shit.

>why are the Chinese isolating themselves from negroes?

Hmmm...you know, it really is mystery.

I love Asians. Chinks are a step below Koreans though. Truly the white man's greatest ally.

Why?

We already hate niggers since they're the ultimate subhumans and we are far more red pilled than you whites (except our sjw Asians). You posting probably won't change a god damn thing.

It's their private business they can do whatever the fuck they want, they still have their businesses so not trusting the only group of people who keep fucking robbing you seems to be working.

>Latino owned stores in the ghetto like bodegas don't have the same issues as Asian owned stores
They would if niggers robbed them but they won't. Niggers will get killed for that. Some of those stores are cartel fronts and are protected by Mexican American gangs.

>t. Tyrone D'Brickashaw Sharqeesha

Piss off, nigger

its their right to be upset but that doesn't mean he doesn't get to make his song

if they were so scared for their possessions, why weren't they armed in the first place

Can confirm, have worked with El Salvadorians in remodeling jobs and they won't work in certain areas because "too many niggers"

>They could at least stop being racist and treat their biggest customer base with respect.

I don't know what you mean by that, exactly.

>Latino owned stores in the ghetto like bodegas don't have the same issues as Asian owned stores because they don't treat blacks like shit.

Really? Is this something that can be quantified or backed by evidence?

Seems like all you're making is vague assertions. Sounds like you're being pretty racist yourself.

He was beefing with Cypress Hill and B-Real was connected with the Mexican Mafia. They jumped Cube and took his chain.

Maybe if Googles didn't keep trying to steal from their stores they wouldn't have to put up fucking Google Glass at the corner stores between the cashier and the customer.
Same goes for places like ghetto pizza hut.
Google Glass is extremely popular in low income areas.

This one?

>google glass
Good one

I remember a google tried to pull this shit at my neighbors house 10 minutes later a black honda civic rolls down the street and 2 chinks come out and drag the goog from the door. One held him down while the other called the cops.

I've always wondered if those weapons violated California's strict gun laws. I'm fairly certain they do now, but perhaps it was legal in the early 90s.

The whole Mexicans and blacks hate each other meme is overrated.

It's only gang bangers and hoodrats that really hate each other.

Well they are ethnically cleansing the ghettos in California so I would be inclined to agree

Asians are inherently racist. They set up shops and businesses in the ghetto for one reason: to make money. They aren't setting up nail salons and liquor stores to garner respect from blacks, they just want their money.
I respect asians for having the balls to set up shop in the ghetto; they take advantage of the cheap property prices. White people generally are too scared to do that.

It doesn't even rhyme. He's just basically reading out a poorly worded paragraph. WTF Rap?

Holy shit those lyrics.

>'Cause they don't believe in bank accounts
Second you find a crew and a driver
Someone who ring the doorbell
And someone
That ain't scared to do what it do

Damn, niggers are so dumb.

Ya that is it, makes my sick. Niggers are out rioting and looting and cops are going after people defending themselves so fucked up

Get a load of this guy

A friend is a Mexican national and he told he warns Mexicans who come to the USA about blacks. Blacks used to rob Mexican immigrants back in 70s until Mexicans started attacking them it changed.

Godspeed, arm yourselvs and be free

> No wonder black lives matter, cops will lost they job without them.

Chinese bringing the bants.

That comment section is glorious.

"I rill get a grock and shoot a niggel!"

He alters the pronunciation at the end of the bar for it to sound better

you know they only did that because they knew he wouldn't have resisted and can still claim they're doing their job without risk of getting shot like what would happen if it was a nig.

>wearing a Malcolm X shirt

I love Asians

So many of you vote left though.

Does youtube shadow ban accounts? I want to know if someone from this video can see my account.

Here's an image. My post should look like this:

Time for Black Facts

Crime rate by race & income docile - Washington Post
i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg

School Test Scores by Socio-economic Status in the same District
imgur.com/a/9I443

Table 43 of the FBI - Crime Rate by Race
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg

Welfare rates by Race
imgur.com/mUIQ81x

Chicago Crime Rate by Race:
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg