Genetically speaking, are Asians closer to Blacks or Whites

Found this question on the internet and it intriqued me. Does anyone know?

To me it seems like asians (koreans japanese chinese) would be genetically the furthest away from Blacks, since their racial traits are pretty much opposites.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2016/09/almost-all-living-people-outside-africa-trace-back-single-migration-over-50000-years
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2869200/
newscientist.com/article/dn23240-the-father-of-all-men-is-340000-years-old/
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Helmuth_Nyborg_The_Scientific_Study_of_General_IBookos.org_.pdf
blogs.discovermagazine.com/deadthings/2016/09/21/human-migration-challenging-the-chronology-of-our-first-road-trip/
newscientist.com/article/2077269-our-neanderthal-genes-linked-to-risk-of-depression-and-addiction/
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11887917/Despite-an-easier-life-white-men-are-more-likely-to-be-depressed.html
nature.com/news/how-china-is-rewriting-the-book-on-human-origins-1.20231
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
newscientist.com/article/mg22129542-600-neanderthal-human-sex-bred-light-skins-and-infertility/
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/09/it-wasnt-just-neanderthals-ancient-humans-had-sex-other-hominids/338117/
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have jobs...don't chimp out....sounds like white people to me

Depends on what metric you use.

There's not much genetic variation between races to start with.

Biologically speaking we wouldn't categorize humanity in "Races".

Asians are descended from the human population that left Africa and interbred with neanderthals, they are closer to whites than blacks. Australian abbos are also actually closer to asians than African blacks
fuck off faggot

Weirdly the futher east you go the more likely they are to be closely related to whites.

Whites and Asians share Neanderthal DNA. Googles don't have any Neanderthal DNA.

>whites and Asians are compatible

>googles are the only ones not like everyone else on the planet

You're right, mathematically speaking we wouldn't categorize numbers as odd and eveneither.
There's more variation between odds than there is between odds and evens after all. :^)

If it's just neanderthal DNA would you say that Indians and Arabs are even closer to whites since they have neanderthal DNA and are even closer in proximity to Europe.

yeah asians and blacks are the furthest from each other

Sick deconstruction of accepted contemporary science bros.

pls post more asian QT's btw

Or give source for where you find this

lewontin pls go

The fuck does it mean South Chinese? What are they implying?

way closer to russians/middle eastern people.

Yeah because the scientific community can't be honest about shit that anyone with an ounce of life experience can recognize

oh look someone thinks race is a social construct

doesn't realize humanity falls into three major races: caucasoids, mongoloids, and negroids

doesn't realize that CSI forensics experts can determine race based on skull size and shape, or even certain bones like the femur

doesn't realize that you can tell ethnicity by finger print

doesn't realize there are brain size differences between the three major races (hint: blacks have the smallest brains)

doctors regularly give advice to patients based entirely on their race, since certain diseases only affect certain races, such as sickle cell anemia

fucking normie or jew

OP has to be 11 years old to even ask this question

sage

Whites

t. neanderthal dna

>accepted contemporary science
>what you read in a huffington article

I prefer whites. But if whites are doomed for the dustbin of history then I'd prefer that Asians become the new master race.

At least Asians might someday get humanity to the stars,colonize other worlds, etc. You know Jamal and his descendants aint gonna do that.

and doesn't realize that we can pinpoint people's genetic heritage on a geographical map using a slab of spit

this

I'm pretty sure that means like south east asian people; not as light skinned and darker than the chinese and other east asians.

If white americans go extinct without a fight, the torch will be passed to asians 100% as they will have to pay for the massive leech underclass of blacks and mestizos

i really dont suffer from yellow fever but damn shes hot

Wow that's a huge fucking chart. I guess that means those things are far apart

Oh wait.
>-0.4
>0.4
>-1.0
>.5

Anyway enjoy the hugbox.

You'd be moronic not to categorize them at least into dog breeds.

Not really the opposite, both races have common traits like low sexual dimorphism. It's hard to say who mixed more since Western Asians are basically the mixture of Asians/Europeans/Africans and they intermixed with all 3 races.

t. non-geneticist

Look at genetic distance maps: every ethnic group shows some degree of continuity except for australoids and subsaharan africans

Caucasian
Asian
CaucASIAN
Asian.

Pretty fucking simple. Technically all Caucasians are Asian in origin. None of that out of Africa BS that has been and is still being (bc people wont accept proof) debunked

I wish she was closer to my dick

We share 60% DNA with a banana

Also keep in mind how little the difference is between a man and a woman and what a massive difference in physique & psychology it causes

You're making this mistake where you see a number like 0,4 and think it's a small number, but that's not how it works

Why?

Obviously just look at them retard

sciencemag.org/news/2016/09/almost-all-living-people-outside-africa-trace-back-single-migration-over-50000-years

Asians are much closer to Whites, and are about equally distant from Blacks.

I'm pretty sure most geneticists accept the out of Africa theory or at least some soft variation of it. It makes the most sense in terms of genetics at least.

That's like saying we are Chimps because we share 98.8% of our dna with them...

Move your monitor.

You're fucking dumb. If you compared chimpanzees and humans there would not be a huge genetic difference. Those parameters are normal.

you know its interesting why there IS a gap between blacks and the rest

maybe something to do with the rising water cutting off africa via the red sea from arabia and modern day jordan/israel

This is the truth obviously.

Yeah we're like 99% the same as a fucking chimp.

Shit we're even 60% same as a fingolian monstrosity.

>Indians and Arabs are even closer to whites
Duh, they are both Caucasian.

I find it more likely that torch won't be passed but extinguished - if only black americans will stay, the place will simply decline and die - whites and asians elsewhere will concentrate on their own places.

We share 98% of our DNA with bonobos. Yeah that's a decent difference.

>Shit we're even 60% same as a fingolian monstrosity.

Daily the reminder that the mongols never raided Finland
In fact they didn't even make it to novogorod
You were sold a shitty meme, yank

Hongers and Hakka.

Closer to whites but with some insect DNA thrown into the mix.

Top image in the thumbnail literally looks like the stereotypical image of Jews posted here.
Bravo.

>tfw filipino

fucking god dammit

Yes.
Asians, pacific islanders, and slavs have Denisovan DNA.
pajeet is whiter than putin

>Making me have to get up from comfy and turn on my external hard drive
Fuck you and learn some shit, retard.

the huns probably had more effect

Posted without explination. Top image shows genetic distance between the eight human "families". Bottom image shows the genetic distance of human families is greater than the distance between other primate subspecies.

I really want pur my pee peep in that.

But you're making the mistake of believing that differences equate to a larger conclusion; Races.

There's genetic variation. You're at higher risk for this or that disease if you have certain traits that are common to certain ethnic groups, but there's still less genetic variance on average between races than between a pair of dog breeds.

There was a point where for a chunk of the population it was beneficial to migrate the great distances that spread out the human population so far, but for those population centers that didn't experience the same conditions there wasn't good cause to do so, they remained until, historically speaking, recently.

The important point is what section of the DNA we're looking at. Is it junk, or is it relevant to the structure of proteins? There's also a difference in how one compares intra-species to extra-species genetic makeups.

>slavs
>Denisovan
u wot m8

Also denisovan DNA is the most prevelant in south asians/pacific islanders.

This data seems misleading where would the abos and the papua new guinaes be? they are lower tier then most africans but this data throws them in the chain with the rest.
shit graph

Sorry no, the huns didn't touch finland either

again you're trying to push a shit-tier meme that you believe because you have no critical thinking and you believe any fucking bullshit that gets posted on Cred Forums

This is not the image I intended to attach and now I am very upset.

Somewhere some poor man who was just trying to post nazis dumping corpses has instead been given an amusing Denisovan face.

Holy shit you really are a retard. The word is diletante except you don't have any understanding whatsoever.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Is this even a question?

>brain size
Neanderthals had bigger brains than the homo sapiens, do you actually think that matters?

>blacks are extremely distant from any of the non-black races.
really makes your synapses fire....

literally
>not an argument

This desu

spotted the nigger

they indeed are at opposite sides. i wonder why asians are so shy tho, i see many cuties rice hoes in china zones but they dont dare to go out, they auto ghetto themselves

>thinking neanderthals were unintelligent
>thinking neocortex sizes don't matter
top lel; it is true that is is not a simple one-to-one correlation of bigger brain=smarter though.

It's hard to say. Jungle South East Asians can sometimes pass for googles. They'll even have a similar facial structure with the small wide noses.

Then you see East Asians who look like a completly different race who look nothing like a google or white..

I'd agree with this just based off of the way they look. Japs with facial hair look no different from sand googles. A lot of East Asians look fairly similar to some of Russia's Euroasian mixed populace.

Thats some hot rhetoric you got there, mind if I use it?

If the genetic variation is big enough that it causes entirely different physical attributes and behaviour, is that not a justification to classify these groups as races?
Your meme-tier taxonomy doesn't really matter when people recognize different races instantly with just common sense

Also
>there's still less genetic variance on average between races than between a pair of dog breeds.
Can you give source?
I've heard this before but I'd like some authority on this

The neanderthals were the smarter of the two though..

Were the Huns even that chinky anyway? There doesn't seem to be much East Asian admixture in Germany or Poland.

Yes there are biological differences to be distinguished between races but those differences are due to the environment each race were located in. It helped them survive but at this point those differences are arbitrary.

these fucking google images get me every time, holy shit

>Can you give source?
>I've heard this before but I'd like some authority on this
I have to admit it's been a long time since I had it so I can't, unfortunately.

I remember being reasonably confident about the veracity.

Nah, the Huns were from central asia.

White since the have neanderthal DNA and niggers dont

>accepted
>contemporary
>science
>settled science meme
>consensus meme

They're is actually a distinct difference between all the "huminoid" races on this planet. For example, the things rioting in Charlette aren't human, they're fucking monkeys with guns.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Oh, I wasn't implying that they're more or less smart than homo sapiens I'm saying brain size doesn't matter. (Until a certain point where it's too small obviously)

>those differences are arbitrary
Those differences range from behaviour and intelligence to skin colour and muscle composition.

Blacks have the biggest possible distance to any other race. Blacks have 100% homo sapiens DNA while other races are mixtures of homoe sapiens DNA and that of other early humans. In the case of whites for example it's homo sapiens + neanderthals mostly.

Ayyyyy!

Yeah the huns were more so central asian steppe people, not as chinky looking as the mongols

Polaks and germans actually do have plenty of asianic genes, but when you wash over that for several generations it kinda disappears visually

Finns have slightly more east-asian admixture than them because we're like 4% uralic and finns have mixed with others so little that we're clearly set apart

What evidence is there to support this? I thought they were discovered to have crafts, art, and structures around the same time that we had them? Doesn't that imply that we had a similar measure of intelligence?

>intelligence
Source? Seriously, I'm interested.

holy fucking shit!!!!

Fucking cultural marxist end yourself

>Ethiopian Jews

You what now?

But it does. It's a small correlation, but it exists. I'm too lazy to find the meta analysis, but this will do.

>Since the work of Alfred Binet in the late 1800s, adult IQ to brain size correlation estimates have been inconsistent, ranging from 0 to ~0.6 with central tendency ~0.3 to 0.4 (Andreasen, et al., 1993; McDaniel, 2005; Vernon, Wickett, Bazana, & Stelmark, 2000; Witelson, Beresh, & Kigar, 2006).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2869200/

So are Ethiopians human or not?

Is there anything in central Asia? It looks like a simple sneeze will get you millions of km2 in land

That's a possibility

newscientist.com/article/dn23240-the-father-of-all-men-is-340000-years-old/

who is this semen demon?

Generically speaking neither race is related to on another
However caucasians share minimally genetic materials with asians and blacks but those are realy small

Asians and blacks are the furthest from one another

Nobody really knows for sure but popular opinion seems to be that they weren't from the eastern steppe so they wouldn't be chinky in that sense but they are steppe people and that steppe nomad look does have features one may deem chinky.

At that time there was literally jack shit in central asia, just a few tribes here and there
It creates this illusion that these were massive empires but in reality if you just ride from (in terms of modern countries) Mongolia to Kazakhstan, you pretty much own everything imbetween if you rape the few villages you run into

I mean even today there's just a bunch of countries that end with "-Stan" where nothing ever happens and they live in huts

Who the fuck is this semon demon? I searched pic in Google but only got some Russian letters as a result.

Off of the top of my head, chapter 9 of this contains plenty of information;
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Helmuth_Nyborg_The_Scientific_Study_of_General_IBookos.org_.pdf

Where does the near east admixture come from in the British isles?

Caucasians

Asians

hmm....

>Biologically speaking we wouldn't categorize humanity in "Races".
No, we'd categorize them in "species"

> posting an image of someone that consists of primarily plastic surgeries
WEW LAD

at least post an asian, not that thing.

Idk, probably the first ones to go over had that shit and it was never mixed to the point of disappearing

Whites went far west, East Asians went Far East. We are equally as far apart from blacks. East Asian women are top tier along with white women.

Yeah only a couple million alleles expressed entirely differently resulting in totally different expressions of gene frequency

Whites are closers to blacks than whites are to asians, asians are the master race;

best women
highest intelligence
longest life spans

Nice refutation brah

Whites and Asians both descend from humans who left Africa, evolved in different ways, intermingled with different other hominin, and sometimes migrated across Eurasia where they mixed on the fringes of civilisation (like in Central Asia).
Africans are descended from humans who never left Africa, and evolved to fit that environment, and intermingled with local archaic hominin.

So yes, Asians are closer to Whites.

Tim Burton must be a popular director there.

They have equal amounts (or more) of Neanderthal DNA compared to whites. Wonder why they have comparative (or greater) IQ's? Of course, their society's and educations are more conductive of raising intellectual offspring.

Blacks, however, have no Neanderthal DNA. As such, Asians share more DNA with whites than with blacks.

Well if you look at central asia, specifically the border between russia and china, there are old ruins of citys and religious structures.
The mongolians originated mostly from this area

If you look at ukrains you will notice that many have asian facial features, consider that the asian part is heavely thinned out, and the russian features mixed with asian would produce something like mongloids

Don't feel like typing much right now but you can read up on it

Yes exactly, it's because of their close proximity. They are descended from the Caucasian from the Caucasus.

Thanks, I'll give it a read.

Here's a write-up on some recent genetic analysis of hitherto overlooked groups. Has some interesting tidbits: blogs.discovermagazine.com/deadthings/2016/09/21/human-migration-challenging-the-chronology-of-our-first-road-trip/

>Jin Jié posted, as he stroked his 3 inch penis gently between thumb and forefinger

Whites by a long shot, especially the middle eastern and indian ones, despite the coloration.

They're simply the least victimized by Jews.

It would actually be fairer to say that whites are inbetween Asians and blacks. Whites and blacks have more in common, in fact, and appear to have diverged later on. Furthermore, there are traits like neoteny, which are very strong in Asians, moderately strong in whites, and not very strong in blacks...

>This data seems misleading where would the abos and the papua new guinaes be?
They are not included, probably due to not enough volunteers or access to pure abbo populations. For example, you can do a study like this in a college in America without having to pay for any plane tickets. You'd have to fly to Australia to find pure abbo volunteers.

Closer to whites. They descend from humans who interbred with neanderthals, but also a branch group of asians, the Native Americans, bred with many North American whites and have in many ways assimilated.

suck a fucking dick Xin Hui Dong

Most asian women look like fucking garb, I will grant you that the ones that are cute are probably the top women on planet earth but overall white girls are way better on average
Highest intelligence sure, but less creativity
longest life span isn't even true, Finland has around the same as Japan and Korea and 5 years higher than China

>asians commit suicide more often than anyone
>Mental health: Higher

Why do Jews have the highest IQ? Is there anreason other than good parent and social structure?

nice pseudoscience user

The thing with thr huns is that they were more like a big rape party travelling all over eurasia. They started out in central asia, but propably came together from many quite different tribes and later lots of slavs, germanics etc joinedthem,they didnt really care as long as there was rape and looting

So much Satan in this thread.

Self imposed eugenics from being bankers for hundreds of years.

Maybe the inbreeding

Eugenics from only marrying other people who have had successful lives.

Mental health has a huge stigma in Asia still. So it's just under reporting.

Selection. Ashkenazi Jews in Europe (to whom this applies—Mizrahim are more or less Middle Eastern tier) were not allowed to own land in many European countries, so they could only survive through trade and banking—both of which require a higher-than-average IQ if you want to make money rather than lose money. This, coupled with frequent pogroms which killed off Jews, meant Ashkenazim with high IQ were more likely to survive and to be able to feed a lot of children, while dumb Jews didn't get far in life. Let this accumulate over a couple dozen generations, and there you go.
(It's also possible that the couple of families who founded the Ashkenazim population already had a high average IQ so there would be a founder effect at work as well—or both.)

A yellow lab and german shepard are the same exact thing then with no diffirence what so ever

Well obviously you are similar
>Finland
>not Asian

The suicide thing is a culture thing though, they're not genetically predisposed to it

Overall they take less depression meds than western people u know

What do you mean Satan ?

It's all about temperature.
North of the equator = higher intelligence.
So Northern Asians are smarter than Southern and on par with whites, who evolved in Northern, colder regions.

Cold temperature is needed for optimum brain processing. People are less violent. People have to save food for the winter, which means they have to plan ahead. Monogomy and family becomes critical to survive in the cold. Teamwork and working with peers also becomes critical for survival. Large, nonviolent societies come forth from this. Empathy helps build such society and becomes critical.

Southern, hotter climates are the polar opposite. Food doesn't have to be saved for the winter, meaning foresight isn't required to survive. Violence is high because high temperature is stressful on the body and makes people agitated.

Except

>they're not genetically predisposed to it
Wrong actually. t. Neanderthals
newscientist.com/article/2077269-our-neanderthal-genes-linked-to-risk-of-depression-and-addiction/

Your link doesn't show anything about asians being genetically predisposed to suicide more

Everyone except africans has a little neanderthal in them

Genetically speaking, Asians are closer to whites than they are to blacks. They share common ancestors in the middle east, then split apart when humanity migrated into Europe and Asia. Whites/Asians split from blacks in Africa, which was a longer time ago.

Blacks are the least depressed group.
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11887917/Despite-an-easier-life-white-men-are-more-likely-to-be-depressed.html

Whites are Asians are different but are much less different between them than from Africans. You just have to look at the facts, history, and the civilizations built by each.

This.
/thread

what about mongolia? they looked pretty violent to me

Historical consensus seems to suggest that the Huns were descended from the Xiongnu, who lived in Mongolia and fought against the Han Dynasty. The Xiongnu were a genetic mix of Turkic and Proto-Mongolic peoples.

Its not possible to be depressed when you're unable to contemplate your own existence.

>white people are blamed for every problem in human existence
>constantly mocked and criticised by the media
>told they have no culture despite white culture being the blame for everything
>countries are literally being raped by dirty bearded murdering pedophiles
>mindbroken into thinking this is right and they deserve it
>seriously dying out as their culture and history is being rewritten

I wonder why they're depressed?

underrated kek

This thread in a nutshell.
Googles gonna goog, Asians gonna locust.

blessed is the mind too small for doubt

>asians are the master race
>best women

All you have to do is stroll through Hongcouver and you'll see this is objectively false.

These Chinese here are from the highest breeds, the children of the most affluent ones who can afford to send their spawn over to this country and who, back home, could afford the highest quality wives.

DELETE THIS

North Indian master race. Poo in the gene pool !

Why are they so ugly?

You fucking slayed me with that one m8. A+

moar asian qt posting plz

No, whites are a mix between Indian continent origin proto-europeans and the north Asian steppe dwellers that became Native Americans, modern Asians, and the infamous Aryans that came to dominate Europe.

We share 90% + of our genes with mice.

Hell, we share 20% of our genes with fucking brewer's yeast.

Who is this cum mop

This. Vancouver gets the best of the best and they're still fucking trash. What does that tell you about the rest?

Asians evolved from blacks
Whites evolved from blacks
Of course Asians are closer to blacks

so, correct me if im reading into looking at the data wrong, that googles are the most genetically "distant" than the other humans?

is it a fair assumption to make at this point that we are not missing the evolutionary link, but that blacks ARE the missing link? and the nature of political correctness has made science second guess the hard data?

pls see:
Why nigga

Yes please, why is nobody picking up the slack

Really makes you think...

Er...

Well you need one to think.

Because not all of us are thirsty weebs. In fact, some of us have enough real world experience to know better.

Race isn't a biological term, sub species might work.

I want to racemix with an Asian, have a cute daughter, and have a son who develops an inferiority complex because he hates the fact that he's only half white and then shoots up his school.

What about breeds?

Lol imagine telling liberals we found the missing link , and it's niggers

He could just be a garden variety Christian.

You've been visited by the Angel of Hope.

Repent Today. For tomorrow is another day...

>No, whites are a mix between Indian continent origin proto-europeans and the north Asian steppe dwellers that became Native Americans, modern Asians, and the infamous Aryans that came to dominate Europe.
Where the fuck did you come up with this theory
It's not what the nazis believed and it certainly isn't scientific concensus

Dammn that east aethiopid chick looks sexy.

I assume that's Ethiopia? For some reason Ethiopian girls are really damn sexy. I wonder why.

Eueopeans aren't fucking Caucasian, the only people that are Caucasian are the ones from the Caucas mountaind and that's it. "Caucas" also has nothing to do with far east orientals.

Asians have the most neandertal DNA they also evolved in cold climates and agrarian societies like Europeans

Two neanderthal interbreeding arenas occured at different times, which preserved different sets of neanderthal traits. Hence whites and asians.

You sound like a brainwashed 10 year old trying impress his biology teacher

And Russian look pretty violent throughout history.

low resource climates forced resource wars until industrialization

>Australoid closer to English people than Nigerian
Shameful

are you saying we evolved from neanderthals?

If I'm looking at that image correctly, their "empire" lasted only 60yrs+/-? So basically it was a long military campaign that didn't work out for Mongolia. Huh. Til.

No we mated with Neanderthals...Only the male offsprings survived because we are so different genetically

If the female offsprings would have survived we would probably be 30% Neanderthal

Much genetically closer to whites. Both Europeans and Asians derived from the original group who left Africa.

As a matter of fact, Native Africans aren't entirely human.

I'm not attracted to asian women specifically but god damn I love pale skinned women. It's my fetish. I dont care where you're from if you are pale I want to fuck your brains out. I love albino women too, to me they are the epitome of pale perfection.

Summed it up.

Thread over.

either are we

Genetically speaking? Obviously black people because Asians and whites both descended from black people, so their most recent common ancestor is black guys.

No, as the other user said, we mated with them, but it happened twice, yielding whites and asians.

who is this sxc

wew

Whites

>Fuck shitskins!
>B-but these shitkins are okay uggu~

You goyim are stupid

After Genghis died it fell apart pretty quickly. His grandsons started the Yuan Dynasty in China, and the Ilkhanate in the middle east. So they actually did leave a long lasting legacy.

Says the blind guy.

the women smell good enough for me.

They invented the IQ test

I was never a fan of the East Aryan meme, but it is fairly obvious that Asians have more in common with Caucasians than either of us do with Africans. New Guinean/Australian Aboriginal are basically an evolutionary dead-end who just lucked out geographically and are only not extinct because they were able to sit in the backwater of the south pacific until taken over by whites at an extremely rare and unlikely point in history when extermination of competing sub-species had fallen out of vogue.

>Polaks and germans actually do have plenty of asianic genes, but when you wash over that for several generations it kinda disappears visually

As a polack I can confirm this.

I've noticed that polish people and slavs in general can be categorized into 4 groups.

1. Wide Face; They live around the baltic sea area.

2. Light Bulb Heads; their necks are much smaller than their skulls and they live mostly in eastern europe and western russia.

3. Long Face; Very rare. Maybe 1/1000.

4. Bird Nose; It's mostly prevalent in women. By god are they ugly. They are the most bitchy people I've met. Usually as shifty as jews and as whiny as niggers demanding their welfare. I stay the fuck away from women like that.

White people have been cuckolding since the first steps of humanity confirmed.

How about another (you) ?

>human population that left Africa
" How China is rewriting the book on human origins"
" It was here, in 1929, that researchers discovered a nearly complete ancient skull that they determined was roughly half a million years old. Dubbed Peking Man, it was among the earliest human remains ever uncovered, and it helped to convince many researchers that humanity first evolved in Asia."
" Finds in China and other parts of Asia have made it clear that a dazzling variety of Homo species once roamed the continent. And they are challenging conventional ideas about the evolutionary history of humanity."
" “Asia has been a forgotten continent,” he says. “Its role in human evolution may have been largely under-appreciated.” "
nature.com/news/how-china-is-rewriting-the-book-on-human-origins-1.20231

That image should be spoilered, jesus christ.

The white men of America should only allow Japanese girl immigration only! Why put this nigger and Muslim burden on ourselves? These girls love white boys. They are beautiful and loyal to family. Modest. I'm not talking American Japanese I'm talking Godzilla fighting Japanese girls.

>blacks
Pajeet is happy to not be a sub-saharan

You don't need to be insane to want to kill yourself in a bad situation. If anything, realizing when an effort is futile would suggest a greater connection to one's own psyche.

Read "A Troublesome Inheritance" by Nicholas Wade.

Indians are fking weird. They're like black white guys.

Homo Erectus and how he looked like

This

And the dumb ones were always killed or died while exiled.

Natural selection baby

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

They are indians wtf are you talking about

When they're white its kind of weird too

I think the guy is talking about the black face syndrome, i.e. Indians.

Asians are like whites

They just breeded with an other Homo sapian

newscientist.com/article/mg22129542-600-neanderthal-human-sex-bred-light-skins-and-infertility/

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/09/it-wasnt-just-neanderthals-ancient-humans-had-sex-other-hominids/338117/

Consider these simple fact , Africa humans are like Wild humans or a good analog would be Cannis Lupus

And white and east asian are Cannis lupus familiaris

Same species but dicitnly diffrent genetics that create diffrent behaviour.

Both whites and East Asisans build their nations by working toghter , social elements.

Thats what cold does , it makes animals hunker togheter , those that are too aggresive die off being exiled from communities , meaing whites in general tend to be less aggresive towards their own communities members.

And also they focus on building , growing , helping each other.

We see that religions such as Christianity and Buddist that say "Help those in need" had huge sucess in east-asian and white communities.

While more aggresive religion had sucess in Africa and middle east were people are gentically programmed to be more aggresive.

Because if i cut your head off first because you disagree with me , that means I can take your shit , rape and have more babies with your woman and I take you out from being able to fuck my shit up

Thus Islam is stronk in 'wild humans' areas
While Christianity and Buddism in more "civilized" parts of the world.

I read through this one yesterday, it's a metadata study that covers a whole lot in 60 pages.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

I sincerely wouldn't have it any other way. We're just nigger enough to virtually dominate at war and violence.

races are subspecies you fucking twat

>ethiopian
62 IQ
>smartest gorilla
80 - 90 IQ
>white american/european
103 IQ
>east asian
106 IQ

>>>>>>not much genetic variation between races

L

O

L

I smell a caption contest. And yeast infection.

Sub-saharan women, that's how they look like for real

>no Yudenid

give sauce.

Asians are truly the master race.

Why is it that when white girls are this thin I just find them boring but when asians do it I could cum inside them 1000 times

It really isn't. Geneticists know this sort of thing, but they keep it down low by saying 'there's variation but not by much'. Any admittion of variation is an admittion of inequality. Which they oximoraically claim there is not.

looks like white people mutated from albino indians.

When they started to drink milk maybe they got whiter

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

I have written this post 3 times. First degenerated into a Porn story. Number two was a love story. Number three was how stupid I am.

White Christian Brothers Asian women are the white man's kyptonite. They ARE exactly, or exzackrey, what you are looking for in a woman. Hands down. They are whiter than white women. I'm saying Pacific Rim asians. The Cambodian was dark but she loved being my servant. Total servant. I wish we would have enslaved Asian women instead of coons. My perspective is totally fucked up on women. None, I mean no white women could ever be so perfect. We should bring them here as refugees and leave those no good Muslims in their shit hole. The Asian women want your white ass to raise a family. They will question your Job. If you have a good one they will love you lots g time and are more loyal than a Blue Tick. Damn, guys. We can correct all this SJW Bullshit! I miss that micromini poontang!

That thing's got some robo-man hands.

They really are much better. I don't want to ruin it for asian men though so I'll stick to my own race.

>on Cred Forums
>being proud of 103 IQ

literal brainlets

Thats the point i think he was making.
We have different breeds and family lines, but genetically we're too similar to constitute as true races.
The resemblance between parent and child is too different.

>what is an average

CANADIAN EDUCATION PEOPLE

>Canadian education

I want a strong black man to have sex with my white girlfriend while I look on. Then I want them to laugh at my 4 inch peepee.

OY VEY

LOL, first thing I thought of