What did he mean by this? Should we be worried?

What did he mean by this? Should we be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/11/minneapolis-shooting-black-lives-matter-jamar-clark/417462/
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't one of you brave patriots just shoot the nigger? That's why you have your precious guns, right?

Let them burn down their own cities. If a nigger comes up my street, he's toast. The problem with this all is that niggers burn down nigger towns, and when the national guard shows up, they walk around all shy about it. Same thing with white neighborhoods. Everyone has a gun. I'll pop someone for just stepping in my grass if we had riots here.

Businesses and individuals are scared to be branded racist; well was the government racist for letting the national guard show up? You can't bargain with people who's only desire is 'more.' Because no matter how much you give them, they'll still have unreasonable expectations.

Be afraid? Only if you're a nigger who doesn't know any better.

#trump2016

I always thought it was Kodo.

No, blacks can't into warfare.
I'm sure there's a shit ton of racist rednecks in the US army waiting for them to start a race war, i can assure you

he's not technically wrong

>if only we could burn down a city that mattered to the white population who pay for everything we've ever enjoyed in our miserable welfare state lives
>if only the national guard would stop being so racist and join the fight for BLM
>if only people would care

Maybe they'll riot and rob themselves into high school diplomas. That would do more for them than any amount of reparations or concessions.

Google logic

>Robespierre was reincarnated as a Google
serves him right tbqh

Has anyone found a system as to who can say nigger and who can say Google?

Declaring 'revolution' be viewed and prosecuted as treason. Rioters and looters under the banner of 'revolution' should be considered enemy combatants and shot on sight.

Doesn't this google know that if you kill your enemies, they win?

freedom of speech faggot. Also nationalists and patriots are nutjobs.

Implying victory in war doesn't yield the victors nearly anything they want.

RACE
WAR

That is great advice. Perhaps we should follow it.

If they kill all the taxpayers they'll starve

If freedom of speech doesn't extend to assault, it certainly doesn't extend to declaring a civil war without the consent of the majority of citizens.

Assuming they don't rely on the victors for their supply chain

you sound like you give 'jobs to nuts haha

But saying you want a revolution isn't assult. My school made us watch a movie called revolution in 7th grade

He is right though, non violence philosophy is braindead. what the fuck did they meant that violence solves nothing? violence has solved everything during all of history, sitting with your arms closed is what solves nothing.

I hope they attempt a revolution so the police can slaughter them

He sounds like a patriot and a nationalist, but I guess his nation is one of thugs and degenerates.

I second this "race war" idea.

No. I have a long rifle and max capacity handguns. If this violence comes to me, I'll handle it protecting what is legally mine.

What should happen is they should be labeled terrorists, because the definition of terrorist is using violence to change politics.

As long as they keep being violent to everyone, police will have to kill them. Someone should explain this to them.

Don't worry, when the right lines are crossed, that'll happen.

"if."

t. Believe it was a spartan response

>want to protest supposed wrongful oppression
>act exactly as expected by violently protesting

MLK is doing laps in his grave

I mean... fuck... If the blacks want a race war they can have one right?

Top kek

Violence is the ultimate power from which authority is derived, the higher up you go in our society, the more violence you see. At the end of the day, it is the capacity for violence to be done that runs society, the niggers are aware of this.

Unfortunately they'll never come close to the power of the government, or even commissar Cletus with his AR10, let them chimp out.

What he said is protected by the 1st Amendment here in the States. You pretty much need to be calling for direct, unlawful and immediate action for the speech to not be protected here. He just said that rioting could be useful. He didn't go out into a herd of restless googles and yell "BURN THIS MOTHAFUCKA DOWN!"

If

That logic could be used to defend the Nazis

>USA needed to stop the Nazis because killing is wrong and the Nazis kill
>Americans kill the Nazis doing exactly as the Nazis did.

He's right, you know.

However, it's much more likely that a race war ends up exterminating anyone even remotely black vs. whitey getting beat down and coughing up all the gibmedats.

>worthless Googles block traffic, harass whites and throw shit at them
>Charlotte Googles try to do the same to a man in an SUV
>he takes his gun out, showing the crowd of rioting Googles
>they move out of his way immediately and leave him alone

On the other hand, BLACK people trying to start race war is incredibly fucking stupid. They're almost all cooped up in cities and would be effortless to starve out.

They would lose by default.

everyone can say both

>Unfortunately they'll never come close

>unfortunately

Wait just a minute, are you trying to skype me here?

100% correct. The "violence never solved everything" meme is perpetuated to keep the masses pacified. Violence is the only thing that has ever solved anything.

You sure about that? It doesn't seem like people intentionally write Google all the time.

Naw, they wouldn't get exterminated. Once whitey got riled up enough to start fighting back, the black supremacists would get their asses so soundly kicked that the rest of them would think thrice about further action. An honest to god race war would be over quickly because the googles who would be willing to fight lack both the material support and the capacity for real tactics and strategy.

>13% of the population killing 70% of the population when the police are part of the 70%

You guys are discounting UN intervention.

What happens when the fucking chinks are determined as "neutral" and roll in with blue helmets?

No OP. We should be thankful we can start to hang the googles again

this is so retarded you actually make me look retarded as well

Nah most gooks I know hate googles so

There wouldn't be anyone left to grow the food or maintain the infrastructure

True but that doesn't mean his philosophy is not right.

That's a big fucking if you stupid nigger.

warlord buttnaked mode

The chinks aren't going to roll in. Foreigners invading the US is folly unless they have the support of the armed citizens. The chinks aren't going to risk nuclear war, spend trillions and lose millions of lives invading a country that has more private arms than any other group in the history of mankind to save a few googles.

The more they escalate their level of violence the more control they can exercise and the more seriously the government takes this threat.

They're constantly edging because it's all they have, you see these anemic protests and riots, it's all they have. They'll never become powerful enough to warrant a real response.

You'll see cops come out at first and push them around in riot gear, big deal. One step further and the guard comes out and stands around with apcs and m4s. Nothing happens.

They'll never, ever, exercise enough violence to make us take them seriously. And that is unfortunate.

>13% of the population taking on the other 87%
Do niggers think they are Spartans? Don't answer that, they probably do.

>Assault white people
>Get shot
>Fucking white America

He's aspiring to be another dindu.

>13% vs 60-65%

what the fuck

>I have a great idea.
>Lets go down town and burn down the town.
>BAH WHY ISNT TOWN THERE ANYMORE!

I'm saying the argument

"hurr ur proving the enemy right" is dumb

By that logic we shouldn't execute murderers because you are doing what they did

Or fine theives

or imprison kidnappers.

UHURU

As a freedom-loving Canadian who has a hard-on for America, American freedoms and history, and the Constitution, this is the worst cop-out.

Free-speech is important, but if the commies get to lecture and convert enough people, there will be a populous (albeit a minority) encouraging the delineation of western values, abolishment of state property, and the state denying you any rights.

This happens with haji's and their shitty religion too.

You can't declare a war on the majority and then default to say "1A rights! I'm allowed to call for arms and the murders of an ethnicity/political affiliation, etc!"

your reasoning is akin to terrorist apologism. anything and everything is tolerable, when it is not. violent niggers calling for and enacting a mini revolution is not tolerable, nor legal.

Well considering the Police and National Guard in Charlotte shut down those fuckers and corralled them like cattle, I don't think there's a thing to be worried about.

Kill them too?

We wuz tyronidas and shiet.

More like, do googles even know who the Spartans were?

Don't answer that, they probably don't. Or if they do, they probably think that Leonidis was black. WAZ KINGS 'N SHIT!

hes actually right.

Plenty of Nogger Chocs got new sneakers n' shit.
What else should they do to afford these nice things? WORK?

if black people want to end the "oppression" then they do need to not act as people expect them to.

they will have their fun thrashing around for a week, and then after that all they will have accomplished is confirming all stereotypes against them, and creating more racists.

>if we win
>they think they can win against the armed forces
As soon as national guard is deployed, they're done

>Implying most whites are not cucks and traitors.

>burn down the only businesses stupid enough to run in coon town
>winning

>the right lines

hahahaha, that's what they said in the UK before they took everyones guns and started arresting people for twitter comments

Anyone who has any rudimentary knowledge of sociology knows that violence and property damage can very well be effective.

have you seen the voting polls for white males? almost 90% red

There's nothing more irritating than a nigger with a megaphone.

But you have to act like they expect unless you roll over like a cuck

>Someone walks up to you and says "I think you are argumentative
>You respond "I disagree because..."
>They say "you're proving my point"

underrated

They need to stop their BLM shit, their chimpouts and look at the real causes of their problems. External influences on their community would be welfare, affirmative action and the war on drugs. Get rid of those, and there would still be a lot of heavy lifting for them to fix their communities, and we could not do it for them. They would have to do it themselves. They are wholly dependent on the government. That is servitude, and they want more of it with 'dem programs.

The only thing that will stop rioting for gibs is bullets.

And on top of that it's just liquor stores and check cashing places so the only person losing money are the googles who work those places.

They don't the guns or the numbers.

Even black police and military will be more than happy to take them down. Do you think any professional black person would want to be associated with this kind of behaviour? Soros motley crew of assorted brown skinned hoodlums are not going to 'win' any kind of violent altercation with the 'establishment' they are itching for a fight with.

> blacks
> using violence to achieve anything

Well, their knowledge of history is pretty poor

He spent so much time reading about being a gay nigger he forgot to read about every war blacks have fought against westerners

tl;dr, easiest, most effective and most humane solution is a one-way cruise back to africa

I forgot where this comes from.
Was it spartans?

Gary Johnsons plan for blacks. youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs

sure

Where do you draw the line? Because every other post here is "genocide the subhumans". And dont give me Cred Forums aint one person or pol is satire - you and I both know damn well there are plenty who espouse and unironically believe that garbage.

I will defend their rights to say it however.

Something I've always wanted to know:

okay, let's say I have a store and let's say that store got hit by rioting. Now let's say I also had a gun and start shooting the people who were rioting the store. Would I get off by saying I did in self defense or are there some bullshit "You're not allowed to shoot people for causing grievous damage to your property" type laws?

Yes, laconic phrase

They don't have the right to lie to incite violence.

Violence will also get your entire race Shoah'd if it makes the White Man hate you enough.

Depends on the state.

Do you really think those cucks would take up arms for anything? They know how to complain on twitter and stand in the streets, but they are hardly knowledgeable in the ways of war.

>phoneposting
Yeah yeah, but I had to fix it

"Violence will get us anything and everything we want, if we win."

αἴkα

dammit beat me to it

A direct call to immediate violence or crime is where you draw the line.

Africa is too good, one way ticket to not living anymore would be a better solution. A final solution if you will.

sure buddy sure

>Africa
>Winning any war •

>if we win
You won't. Your inability to recognize that you won't is the problem.

you draw the line at credible, believable threats of immediate violence. That's the current line drawn by the legal system.

I believe it should include calls to swift or prolonged action to undermine/subvert/destroy the social order of society. This includes a minority attempting to impose a racial hierarchy in law and order, social practices, etc. like BLM is attempting to implement.

Just b/c they don't like it, doesn't mean they get to ruin it for the rest of us. Of course, that presents a problem if 2A patriots have to reclaim the government from tyranny, but I would never expect the legal system to not condemn those sorts of actions. The Revolution happened with a participation rate of 8% at most.

Does that answer your question? Did I leave anything out? Notice I didn't even address Cred Forums, I simply answered your question with IRL connotations.

"Violence will get us anything and everything we want, if we win"

Laconic minimalism is the best. Brevity and force wrapped in one.

yeah but then you have to deal with the bodies, it's really unpleasant
plus if you send them back they might at least pass on some diseases before they starve to death

>whitey be gibbin us anything if we be violent, even if whitey don't hab that gibs to gibesmedat

Brevity and force. Just like my penis.

What does winning look like to this nigger? All white people dead and niggers running the world? Nigger please.

more votes for trump

BIG MEATY MANDATES

I wonder what the city fathers of Hiroshima would say about that.

>rewarding bad behavior
>saying this to his mom of all people
>nigger logic

Google please, did you just quote starship troopers at me?

Riots are good. The more apes chimping out, the more the general public gets tired of BLM's shit.

Nigger test

What is this google meme, I'm behind

i mean, that's not wrong. we go by that logic all the time

>they burn down their own town
>Get arrested and killed
>the cycle continues
Why would I interrupt?

>UN intervention
>"w-w-we are d-deeply concerned about racial tensions in the united states..."

Something about Google implementing a word filter to remove "hate speech" from the internet. Cucks on Cred Forums are fighting back by using google instead of nigger so Google will have to remove the word google because its hate speech.
Or something like that, I'm not sure I get it myself.

Sparta is overrated

there I said it

Googles are notorious for chimping out.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms."

Ok I getcha now. (((Coincidence))) still takes the cake for me.

So funny how niggers don't pull this shit in Tulsa. They know they'd get blown away.

sauce?

You should work on that Pepe. It has potential.

Revolution is a perfectly legitimate means of political change. It was how the USA was founded. Of course, if you are an armed combatant, then you can and will be fired upon, so you must be willing to take that risk. These dindus call for armed rebellion then shy away when confronted with military forces.

> Free-speech is important, but if the commies get to lecture and convert enough people, there will be a populous (albeit a minority) encouraging the .. state denying you any rights.
> This happens with haji's and their shitty religion too.

This.

You should know that something is going on behind the scenes when some filthy abusive hypocrite says "The first amendment should be revoked!" yet claims he has a right to the very same thing he's trying to revoke.

That's an impossibly big if. Gaza, Basque Country, Northern Ireland, none of them have achieved their goals through violence.

>winning a riot

hue

Thank God for the 1st and 2nd Amendments, amirite???

Looks like google are planning a major corporate takeover of the USA.
Will they prevail?

Non-violence only works on empathetic people aka white people.

you know starship troopers was satire right?

they didnt pull this shit in baton rouge either

>Animals fight when something they don't like happens
>Humans discuss it

Checks out. Niggers lack the basic concepts of debate, that's why they chimp out.

You know that the director failed to make it satirical in any way?

>A quote from the director (paraphrased): Right wingers want an ordered futuristic society... so we'll give them one and see how they like it! It'll be so shiny and perfect!
Good! Only a leftist could look at strength, unity and progress and see it as a bad thing.

They don't kill the taxpayers tho, only other groids

>evalion got DELETE THIS'd but this nigger openly advocates genocide and his channel's monetised

I fucking hate JewTube.

If I saw that Jigaboo during a riot, you can bet your socks I would.

Googles know not to riot in the white side of town, especially in the south.

Implying I won't support those niggers just to fuck shit up and avenge what the Americans did to Brazil in 1942, 1950, 1965 and 2003.
I don't give a shit if every nigger from Alaska to Florida is burned alive as long the US is in flames. The country of Kissinger, Roosevelt and LBJ deserves everything they got.

Autism, the post.

If they manage to really anger a majority of whiteys, their race would pretty much cease to exist overnight

He's right. That's how violence works. That's how we got rid of England. First we threw fits, then we took a rifle to the problem.
And we won.

Also they are retarded chimps without any tactical or martial training, and shit tier equipment at best with no supplies

why do brazilians think they are above niggers? you're not. you had one of the fastest growing economies, whites investing in it and building and what did you do? you fucked it all up. you're subhumans who don't know a good thing when you have it because you're niggers

>if we win
Niggers get killed everyday by cops like pic related

Violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived.

I'm sorry all I read was blah blah blah I'm a filthy shitskin

Might is the ultimate and only right, he's not wrong here. Pity google can't declare open war so we can eradicate them for good.

The only reason Rhodesia had 4 inured because it's easier to say that then saying the soldiers were given leave due to the depression of killing too many niggers.

I say If a violent nigger gets up on my face, he will also get very dead. Dumb nigger.

the majority are so stupid they see Affirmative Action as a good thing. nothing more racists in the world that that shit

Two wrongs dont make a right, Aquafresh.

U fuckin N, the joke with it's less than 100k soldiers with shit equipment and management, who aren't really allowed to shoot at stuff, and most of them is from the US or NATO anyway. They will send a strongly worded letter at most

RWDS when? These people have proven that they cannot be reasoned with. If they resort to violence we must do everything we can to stop their mania.

Why those years? I'd be more pissed about condor than those selections if i were you.

I would love to see the nigger Declaration of Independence, the nigger Bill of Rights, and the nigger Constitution...

You faggots have been saying that for decades. And nobody has shot a single nigger out protesting. You're all talk

The nids are black? Damn

>If we win
Hahahahaha

Have you checked who's winning the election?

You know the book wasn't, right?

Absolutely, I loved the book.

>Should we be worried?

No, we should rejoice. The false promise of peaceful coexistence is what's allowed blacks to run rampant. Once the inevitability of violent conflict becomes clear, white Americans will organize themselves and easily re-subjugate the blacks. White need a race war; we'd win a race war. It's the "peace" that we're losing.

>While a judge should be benevolent in purpose; his awards should cause the criminal to suffer, else there is no punishment - and pain is the basic mechanism built into us by millions of years of evolution which safeguards us by warning when something threatens our survival. Why should society refuse to use such a highly perfected survival mechanism?

Was Mr. Dubois wrong about literally anything?Is he /ourguy/, Cred Forums?

>nids

kek

>And nobody has shot a single nigger out protesting.

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/11/minneapolis-shooting-black-lives-matter-jamar-clark/417462/ :^)

As long as the googles are busy burning down liberal cities, we're just going to sit and watch the cucks get culturally enriched.

The nog does not survive outside their containment cities.

>why do brazilians think they are above niggers?
Because we don't put one to rule the country.

Without Roosevelt promising to invade us in 1942 and without the Americans intercepting the nuclear equipment in 1950 things would be different. 1942 was the real thing, every senior officer knew the Americans would back-stab us after the war and this was exactly what happened.

Remember how everyone thought the movie was shit?

Thats illegal brandishing of a firearm, it wont work out well for our mansad face

>Niggers lack the basic concepts of debate, that's why they chimp out.
Au contraire...

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

He is right, and it is the time to cull googles.

You don't shoot people for protesting, you stupid psychopath.

ahahaha what the fuck

Lol plenty of rednecks, but also a bunch of former non/racists who are sick of the constant chimping out

>“This, then, is our answer. We have no words to waste on you. When you reach out your vaunted strong hands for our palaces and purpled ease, we will show you what strength is. In roar of shell and shrapnel and in whine of machine-guns will our answer be couched. We will grind you revolutionists down under our heel, and we shall walk upon your faces. The world is ours, we are its lords, and ours it shall remain."

Her response is why Africa is shit, summed up in one sentence.

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
One, two, Trumps comin’ for you.
Three, four, We are ready for war.
Five, six, F*ck politics
Seven, eight, Youve sealed your fate
Nine, ten, America will be great again.

Sounds like he's encouraging a CAT 5 nigger chimp out.