Police hunt thugs after video of sickening attack on homeless man is shared online

Oh dear

standard.co.uk/news/london/shocking-video-shows-thug-kick-homeless-man-to-the-ground-in-london-a3351226.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0B1UkdrOf0
standard.co.uk/news/crime/sick-video-of-man-kicking-cat-across-driveway-in-south-london-a3345381.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html
guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race
youtube.com/watch?v=miwuZGdJKtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought that was in charlotte lol

me an my 3 droogs

Nah London

Different toilet, same shit.

It's interesting - even googs in the UK are less savage than American blacks. In the USA, it would've been a sucker-punch to the face, followed by a ground beating and a head stomping. Then, as he lay concussed and bleeding, they would've stolen the contents of his pockets.

that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim...

UK googles are awkward at being American black, trying to balance being Brit classy and an animistic goognog.

John, Paul and Ringo.

In Germany tanned Germans routinely gang murder 12 year olds and get away with it.

Google.

>Tanned Germans

So fucking underrated, holy kek

>thug
>not google

Das it now you gone dun it

you mean skittles or googles?

Was that Vega from SNES era streetfighter I heard in the background?

I don't participate in this stupid forced meme.

It's not a meme, there's actual purpose behind it besides informing.or defining.

The actual purpose being?

Degenerates...

Unironically the purpose is to oppose censorship

whites are just gonna have to get used to this shit

seriously like what do you expect after all the years of treating us like shit

Calling niggers googles is an effort to screw up google censorship. It is not some made up bullshit.

Internet is not censored in Austria. If you live in a third world shithole there are more pressing problems than still being able to say nigger.

That's true for nigoogles everywhere. These are Holland's niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=j0B1UkdrOf0

More dead niggers is what I expect

blacks here are less savage then in america, but they are still shit tier.

>whites
>getting used to bullshit

We put up with a lot more than we used to, mostly because of MAD and racial guilt.

But seriously, tell your friends to knock it off before the CIA, uh, I mean before groups of well organized and well trained white gangs start showing up with street-sweepers.

If a white gang had done this to a homeless black man the racism screams would be blowing the fucking roof off. Black gang does it to a white homeless man no one gives two fucking shit.

This website is the gift that keeps on giving lel

>Sickening video of cat being kicked across driveway in south London

standard.co.uk/news/crime/sick-video-of-man-kicking-cat-across-driveway-in-south-london-a3345381.html

White bums were one of the coolest things I found while staying in Edinburgh. I saw people buying them pints and sitting with them and having genuine conversations.

This one guy asked me for a pound but I didn't have change and I gave him that frown you give homeless people and he was like "No need to be sad, mate, smile, God bless'ya"

That was probably the most culture shock I got in Scotland.

London was full of the same cracked out "PLZ MAAN PLZ I NEED CHANGE BRUV"

Also how much of your commercials had actors with American accents selling shit that doesn't exist in the states.

Great trip though. I left two weeks before that white American tourist was stabbed to death by a Somali.

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences.

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.

A recent crackdown on guns, drugs and street crime has led to an explosion in the number of prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.

guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race

youtube.com/watch?v=miwuZGdJKtI