Oh fuck...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/#q86959981
nanalyze.com/2015/08/there-wont-be-a-calico-ipo/
wsj.com/articles/SB898139629613188500
rense.com/general88/hist.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf I hate the twin towers now

>1,455,590 innocent Iraqis who died during the U.S. invasion...

A tiny number of Iraqis died during the US Invasion - which was phenomenally successfull. Of course following the invasion, and during the occupation, a huge number of Iraqis died having been killed by other Iraqis.

But yeah anyway Iraq was and is indefensible - but no need to demean the many who've died as a result of that idiocy by misattributing the cause of their deaths. The US should never have attacked and occupied Iraq but the Iraqis are regardless the ones responsible for turning on each other.

What did he mean by this?

Most estimates put Iraqi deaths from 2001-2011 at around 150,000.
Some cunt on my FB posted this and I pointed that out. She exploded on me.

I guess she's mad that she's 22 and is more or less a NEET apart from her job as a waitress, kek

agreed

>jews and saudis shouldn't be punished for 9/11 because Iraq was invaded

i hate heirchies now

Literally who cares I wish they killed 2,000,000, that'd be less terrorists to deal with

Really makes you think

did you call him a jew shill in response to that?

> implying the iraqis deserved to die

Some of us don't believe it's the jews. I believe that it's the reptilians controlling the jews from the core of the flat hollow earth.

All muslims are terrorists.

All muslims must be dealt with.

Iraqis killed each other as a result of the U.S invasion.

BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!

He's an openly homosexual communistic "multigendered" guy that believes in a conspiracy that rich white people control minorities in order to stay in power and that white privellege exists even if one is poor, I once tried to reason with him when he made a post that "anyone who supports drumpf is a racist and deserves to get assaulted and mugged" and about ten people just like him backed him up and began to spam as to how I'm racist. I only have him on my kikebook now to remind myself why I hate it and to share some sjw OC with yall

>look at these buzzwords i label you with now read this book and get educated idiot you don't understand what you really are
lol

>implying they didn't and don't

There'd be less terrorists if America didn't invade random countries for no reason since they wouldn't have a reason to hate white people

Have you ever seen the Rothschild qna? Its pretty entertaining and pertains to what you're talking about, here's a tldr I made on it

>dead muslims are bad
Nope.

>shitskins (and mostly muslim on top of that)
>ever innocent
yeah right

Fixed the image for you.

America has nothing to do with islam's violent nature.

>In March 1786, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they enquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

>"It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once." [23]

Yeah okay. Every homicide that takes place at the hands of Iraqis against other Iraqis is clearly the fault of an entire country that isn't Iraq.

Congrats. Now France is at fault for every homicide that's taken place in Mauritania, Senegal, Guinea, Mali, Ivory Coast, Benin, Niger, Chad, Central African Republic, Republic of the Congo, and Djibouti since they became part of the French Colonial Empire then later obtained independence.

Do we want to throw in some fault for all of your other colonies for free too?

>innocent before iraqis but no innocent before americans

P R O P A G A N D A

So I wonder why only mudshits are innocent according to that pic?

That was a long time ago.

So?

>they're not innocent because they have brown skin and a different faith xD
I don't care that my country has been bombing them for years, they shouldn't retaliate because that's rude :((((((

See, this is why no one takes us seriously.

No first world country invades other countries to build muh empire anymore. We're past that.

>the niggers wouldn't have killed each other anyways

>Palmer lucky

?????????

>implying they aren't terrorists in the making or already conduct any form of jihad

>core
>flat

YOU GAVE ME A HEARTY GIGGLIN'

We know. American interventionalism for ya

>you have a different opinion than i do
>you have a mental disability
>haha i win

>mfw we were trying to trick liberals into being retarded on 9/11 (pic related)
>they ended up being retarded all on their own

Exactly. A very long time ago, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams were told - to their faces - that it is every muslim's duty to kill or enslave non-muslims.

And that message has not changed in the slightest since.

No, but Islamic third worlders do

Also there was Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, both pretty recent history

>so close

>le 1 million iraqis meme
funny how everybody's forgotten about this. 6-7+ years ago, everybody and their mother was sperging out about it.

Why would rich white men have white men blamed for keeping people down if they were in power? It makes no sense, there's no logic.

>republicans have inferior brains

Wtf I hate white people now

But no one cares about Iraqis.

RIP the brains of people who think we invaded Iraq because of 9/11

>Iroquois
>Innocent

They can all burn. Their race is a crime to Humanity.

I mean TODAY

Real Muslims don't kill people as it says in the Quran that if you kill an innocent person it's like you killed all of humanity

>haha look at this verse xd

All the violent verses were meant for very specific wars, but are now being cherrypicked by far right bigots

>Muhamham was a paedophile :P

Yeah... a lot of people were back when he was alive. Those were different times.

>I need the world to be extremely polarized or else I'd have to think too much

>Iroquois
>Iraqis

Just found this gem
>when you can't debate a guy because his argument is stronger so you share a screen cap to show how racist he is

>Sandgoogles
>People

Fucking scary if true

R.I.P. the 45 innocent Iraqis who died during the U.S. invasion as a result of coalition action.

R.I.P. the 1,455,545 innocent Iraqis who died during and after the U.S. invasion at the hands of other Iraqis, other middle easterners and other Islamic people.

The Soviet Union didn't even collapse within a half century ago. You're just switching the goalposts man. Why does it have to be arbitrarily today? Also keep in mind that the Ottoman Empire was only dissolved in the 20th century. There's still a massive amount of people alive today that lived under Soviet rule

Well someone was going to have to die for pulling that shit. Might as well be Iraqis.

People have attempted to debunk it as a role player that did a shitton of research but honestly only time will tell, calico dropping the IPO will be the first from what I understand. Here's the thread if you want to read it:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/#q86959981

Haven't you heard? Logic is a form of oppression now. Don't go using it anymore, I wouldn't want the thought police to take you away...

fuck off you muslim nigger. get out of france and take your rat family with you faggot

>Slavs
>first world country

Top kek

And thank fuck it collapsed. Now that no first world country besides (((America))) is fucking up lives for thousands of innocents, why not keep it that way?

>Real Muslims don't kill people as it says in the Quran that if you kill an innocent person it's like you killed all of humanity

Non-muslims and apostates are not considered innocent people.

Not an argument

>implying 1.5 million is a credible death toll.
>48,000 to 751,000 excess Iraqi deaths by June 2011

So after they fight a civil war against eachother, THEN it climbs as high as MAYBE 1million

it's not our fault muslims look for every opportunity to slaughter each other
if not us Saddam would've died some other way and events would've followed mostly the same

its not meant to be. im just informing you id shoot you in the knees let you bleed, squirm, cry before shooting you in liver and leaving you to die in a pool of your own blood you subhuman nigger

>shitlib accusing republicans of being predisposed to denial
Wew

Where can I pick up my check?

Speaking of checks, nice digits

Now you're being ignorant and bigoted by not understanding their religion correctly. Islam isn't just the Quran, it's the Quran, Sira and the Hadith. You saying it's "the Quran" negates the fact that part of the religion is actually the smallest part, and a Muslim is meant to emulate Muhammad in every possible way to be a perfect Muslim by reading the Sira the biographies of Muhammad, and the Hadith the words actions or habits of Muhammad.

Compining the Three we see that the faith of Islam is 14% Allah (the Quran) and 86% Muhammad (Sira and the Hadith)

Also we see that the medinan Koran is 24% related to Jihad in some way, the Sira is 67% Jihad in some way, the Hadith 21% and in total 31%

So in total, almost a third is about the Wat or Struggle against non-believers. Doesn't sound to peaceful

(Also to note is the Meccan Koran has no Jihad, this is when Islam was literally a religion of peace)

You believe in a goat fucker, and your god's not real.

kek

>I'm going to strawman and claim that he said any of that

El oh fucking el

>Might as well be Iraqis.
>Not the Saudis and Israelis who actually attacked us
>Let's instead wage the wars of the nations that just attacked us so they don't have to have any of their own blood spilt

Everything besides the Quran is not 100% factual

How does this make you feel?

Pretty sure he works for free

there would be no islamic terrorism if we killed all them fucks

>White only Frat.
Dosent exist.

What can't of rebuttal was that? Care to elobarate a little fucking bit please? Are you telling that the Quran, Sira and the Hadith are not what Muslims are meant to read under their faith and follow? Are you also telling me that a very large portion of them is to do with Jihad and Infidels?

What kind*

iraq is guilty by association

the toilet water that was evaporated from the WTC on 9/11 is worth more than every life in the middle east.

>iraq = saudi arabia

Americlaps...

I got to kill a few Afghani mudshits in the war.
Didn't get any war trophies sadly but we buried the fucks with a wild hog we killed.

Had a good war all-in-all, probably a much better time than those boys in Vietnam and the Korean war had.

You fucking frog son of a bitch you went way past the line and now you're going to pay ally or not you pieces of shit have gone too far I mean it

>2,996 Americans
That total includes the terrorists too, so whoever made this didn't know what the fuck they were talking about.

A lot of the Hadith is made up. Only the Quran should be taken 100% as fact

I think the image he reposted describes him and people like him perfectly well

That still doesn't negate the fact that there's a lot of Jihad, and a lot to do with the infidel in all of them, and as well. How does one decipher what is and isn't fact? Many Muslims would say the opposite, and say you must take the holy books as fact, also the Quran couldn't be trusted then under your own definition. Ignoring the Hadiths shows the lack if knowledge on the issue really.

Literally the same argument against fags. Only the popular opinion gets to use this tactic though. Why don't the strong just kill all of the weak and take control again?

> Iraq was and is indefensible

Maybe if you're a faggot.

>live in hillbilly red state
>this is the shit i see on kikebook
>try to imagine how the average person is in a blue state
>swallow all that hate and anger...pray for war

Iraq invasion had nothing to do with 9/11.

Thank you user

They started it.

I live in California and I go to a uni, believe it or not but most people don't give a shit about who's president. They hear that its a racist vs a woman so they base their decision off that. Only a couple of my "friends" are sjws and at that people would rather listen to them than a conservative. Just makes me think about how lost this nation is cause of the media

This.
We didn't kill those 1,455,590 Iraqis, Saddam's boys did that.

Here's some more links if you're interested:
Calico IPO info:
nanalyze.com/2015/08/there-wont-be-a-calico-ipo/
Lockheed Martin info:
wsj.com/articles/SB898139629613188500
History of Rothschild family
rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Yep, Iraq had to be shown that blowback is a bitch. They blew back, killing 2,996. We then blew back, killing 1,455,590 Iraqis who dindunuffin. 500 to 1 ratio. Your move, muzzies.

yassssss

pic is woke af. finally something not racist or rightwing on this site

Color me triggered holy fuck. Can somebody dox this guy so I cam foy out to California and rape him with a 2x4?

U are retarded

>How dare you want your own children, fuck you
God, what an asshole.

I didn't read the whole post desu I kinda feel like a dumbfuck senpai

Bud you can look at his feed for hours on end and find posts that really make you think, my brain would probably melt if I tried to find the best

1984 becoming reality before our very eyes

>hates Jews
>but Muslims are totally fine guise!
Go fuck yourself. We're not buying it.

Basically that there is such a thing as a master race and that the untermensches will never see eye to with her superior views.

Pretty redpilled statement tbqh, she's just wrong about who the subhumans are.

>Memeing for Trump full time
>Never got a single cent

Give me my money, you billionaire fucker, I need a new pair of shoes and a roof for my mudhut

One American life is worth the lives of 10,000 disgusting foreigners

Every single American knows this to be true in their heart and to deny it is to deny yourself

these