NIGGER VS GOOGLE

Alright lads, I'm done saying google instead of nigger. Google doesn't sound funny and I'm not censoring myself for some stupid fucking joke. It's time for a civil war to get the newfags out.

Which side are you on?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=google n-word
youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs
wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/
jigsaw.google.com/challenges/#hatred-and-harassment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw I'll be around for a race war

look at this skype OP trying to subvert the psy op

it's already going live in the media

stop being a google skype

let the things happen.

it's obvious you are the newfag.

genuinely obvious.

newfag.

now get out

Niggers.

>calls him a newfag
>Nn...nn..no you are

Fuck off you double nigger faggot. Your Reddit-tier memes are shit.

Seth Rogen hates niggers

FUCKING NIGGERS

>him
>checks ids

So when are you leaving then?

*nigger detected*

Wow really made me think.

Alright guys we better not say Google anymore, this Leftist shill told us so.

FUCK OUTTA HERE GOOGLE

These pathetic corporate attempts to get us to stop just make me love it that much more. To know it's a problem for them makes it so much more delicious.

GOOGLE HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

WE CREATED A NEW CODEWORD, ONE THAT WONT FAIL

DONT LET SHILLS TELL US TO USE GOOGLE

>corporate attempts
>being this fucking delusional

>Alright lads, I'm done saying google instead of nigger.

you shouldn't have started in the first place.

>Google doesn't sound funny

no, It doesn't.

> I'm not censoring myself for some stupid fucking joke.
Thank you. Welcome back bro.

I don't know what these cucks are trying to accomplish by doing it here. What, Cred Forums won't show up on the front page of a google search if we keep using Nigger? And that's a bad thing? This place operates best when it's plans are in the shadows and we work them out through our colonies.

And nobody searches for just "google" on google so it's not like getting the A.I to attribute google as an offensive term even does much.

Plus calling Kikes "Skypes" does nothing. Jews don't care about being called anything but a Jew. And google can't censor Jew. It's a noun and a derogatory term at the same time.

>(You)

SOMEONE GET THIS GOOGLE OUTTA HERE!!

>be corporate shill
>claim Cred Forums should stop saying Google
>use Pepe meme to try and convince Cred Forums you're not a shill
>get accused of being corporate shill
>"it's delusional to believe I'm a corporate shill"
>yep that'll fool em

Kek

A niggers a nigger

Christ just give it a week for reddit and 9gag to steal it and then we can go back to nigger. Once a black guy gets called a goog irl and shoots a motherfucker we wont even need to try.

Oh wow, great job detective. You cracked the case!!! Your schizophrenia is showing by the way.

>easily link Trump to racism
Where the fuck do you think you are?

>take a Side against your fellow anons goy

The google's.

We're not self censoring, we're taking control of the language, we're deciding what words have which meanings, we're manipulating the trickling down of ideas

You idiots who are fighting this don't seem to understand that nobody is censoring you, nobody is censoring themselves, we're simply determining how much power a word does or doesn't have, but you just cry 'censorship!' while in the same post you try and censor the people writing google, fucking hypocrites

The more I see people complain about it, the more I'm convinced this could be our biggest accomplishment ever, and it's so simple, there's no question of if this will work, it's only a matter of time before it memes itself into a reality

>be corporate shill
>be really bad at hiding that I'm a shill
>keep trying anyways because I'm paid to do this
>"uhh, you're crazy if you think I'm a shill"
>still get accused
>keep trying, I think they'll fall for it if I just KEEP TRYING
>"you're crazy man, I'm not a shill, look I've got a crazy picture of Pepe"

Kek

Newfags have been invading Cred Forums for months on end, and it should come as no surprise, but this election cycle is different. They're now deluding Cred Forums to such a low level that it's barely about politics anymore. This influx of newfags spamming off-topic bullshit is probably a higher form of shilling and deluding in that somebody somewhere, through the means of reddit, the MSM and interior subversion, is leading the way for normies and outsiders into Cred Forums. It's a form of topic dilution. They take down Cred Forums's ability to redpill, which they so obviously have by flooding Cred Forums with many, many newfags, all acting as a form of sliding and water-muddying.

Anybody remember those threads on Tuesday criticizing the current state of Cred Forums and pushing for consensus to have a better enforcement of the sticky? They were all full of newfags (crypto-shills) complaining, calling OP a shill, saying Cred Forums was for unfettered speech, many all saying nothing should be changed or that Cred Forums needed less moderation and celebrating Cred Forums as a hub for shitposting (pic-related) Now we have this self-censorship meme being pushed by newfags yet again. I'm certain there are coordinated shills blending in with the newfags and pushing for all this shit; leading it all.
It's clear that newfags are the enemy and they must be irradicated.

>calls me the jew
>wants to advertise the Google brand instead of using nigger

If anything you're the kike.

Never count on the Swiss.

Google's sounds fucking stupid. Man up! It's Nigger or Dindu's. Chimps or Monkey has a nice ring to it too.

Go home Google, your shill is showing.

>checks flag

I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Take this user for example, he refuses to ever give up his.precious word, he can't process the idea that it's not the word itself that has power or importance, it's the meaning, which can change at anytime so long as the general subconscious consensus acknowledges it

And that's fine, you can still write nigger, but try to understand that in only sticking with one word to describe one thing you are actively censoring yourself ans limiting the meaning by placing it in a single box

For a place that people think of as a dank meme factory there sure aren't many people here who actually grasp how memes work

We should use both.
Interchange them.

There were a lot of Google memes that make it effective bit at the same time there is a feeling of self-censorship. We shouldn't feel that.

So we can go something along the lines of:
>Rioting niggers need to stop being fucking googles
With something like pic related to piss them off

its been a fucking day.

Google wants to ban lazer.

The idea is to use the word "google" outside of Cred Forums, in YouTube comments and whatnot. In order to do that we must all be aware of the change, so why don't you faggots just relax? We can use "nigger" AND "google" but outside of Cred Forums we should use "google"

You can call them more than just nigger and you know it ex. Dindu, coon, monkey. Stop trying to act like your lame attempt to push this Google meme will work.

>hey guys did you see that new ad for google?!?!? I've never heard of it before but it seems to be associated with racism so it must be a great product!

>yeah man! Hey what about that commercial for facebook? I've never heard of these things before!

Why are you pretending to be retarded?

Seth Rogen is the saltiest kike I've ever seen. Fuck him and fuck you.

What's wrong, google? The meaning behind words change with the times. Adapt or die. Your antiquated thought processes have no place in current year.

So what's the big deal about calling then googles then? It's just another word to add to your list

>hey why are you calling black people Google's??
>lol its this funny joke I found on this website. We replaced the work nigger with Google. Haha I'm so fucking funny. I'm the meme king

Jesus.

The amount of shills in thread spamming how saying Google is so dumb...

Don't fall for this shit. I suggest you ask around and see why Cred Forums started it in the first place.

This thread is toxic, clearly this is a real problem for these people, someone suggested saying, "dod"? Seriously, I swear the vast majority of posters in here are shills. I recommend you abandon thread. Bye googles

Fuck off newfag shill leader.

It sucks and isn't funny. Your forced meme isn't as funny as you think it is.

this
calm down niggers
acting like google stockholders and shit.

>posting Awo
Keep that furry garbage in Trumps gens

Google noogle with black noodle

look at all these lies

official jigsaw google www

So what are we going to do now we're using Dod and not google?

the more you say it in anger, the more it becomes derogatory

scream it out with me

I HATE GOOGLES
I WANT ALL GOOGLES TO DIE
FUCK GOOGLES TO HELL
THE MORE I SEE A GOOGLE THE MORE I WANT TO BEAT IT UPSIDE THE HEAD
A GOOD GOOGLE IS A DEAD GOOGLE
and so on, so on,

Ohhh okay thanks. Glad this skype is looking out for us and telling us what is, and what's not funny

Thanks Google

>he actually said google instead of nigger

but *what* does it accomplish?

absolutely nothing. Nobody searches for just google. Nobody. Every google search that contains "google" is going to have qualifiers in it that lets the engine know what your looking for.

It's going to be "google purchases new company" or something along those lines.

As for the meme itself, it's a shit meme and that's appearent by the fact that a good portion of the board finds it absolutely stupid. Your best argument is .

Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals, Tactic 6

"“A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. "

Tactic 7
"“A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news."

This tactic is a drag and clearly only brings a portion of this board enjoyment.

You fucking newfags have absolutely no clue as to why Trump supporters have been dominating this election. We've been using Alinsky tactics since day one. Don't throw away the book now, with 2 months left in the election.

Get out Google

Oh by all means, keep saying google. Just letting you know that you aren't funny in the slightest.

I've got to say that this google thing feels more than a little bit gay.

I know we've had some interesting ones like the freebleeding and pissing the pants for feminism one but this one feels like it just will not catch on.

Have a google doc anyway

just got word that dod is the new word

honestly that's tons better, google just sounded stupid.

Nobody is forcing you to participate

You're being very 'no fun allowed' right now

Don't you have a gender studies course to go to?

How is this going to work though? "Google" isn't a derogatory term. It's like referring to a nigger as a black person instead, it's just another name with no weight behind it

You people are dense as fuck sometimes you know that

Nice try shill, but word already out.
google.com/search?q=google n-word

NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS

it's not about being funny

we're attacking a google robot you dunderhead, how can they react if we are all calling for dead googles and to hang the king google? it's not funny, its not meant to be funny. we are making google into hate speech, for real.

always nigger

the google xd campaign was destined to not impact anything at all

>google ban access to Cred Forums
>everyone going on firefox
>google lost money
>bonu : natural selection between onewfags & oldfags

the paid meme enablers are making Cred Forums's opinion less valid by memeing stupid shit around the board.
google and skype are commonly used words, they're trying to make anyone who browses Cred Forums regularly look stupid by gigling at the very mention of the word.

it reduces Cred Forums into a board full of literal conspiracy theorists nutjobs

nigger doesn't mean anything context wise, its broken english from dutch meaning black. No means was it ever intended to be defamatory, It became such a word from non dutch people using the word colloquially and just like humbug.. bam NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. Words only hurt if you want them too. Phasing out the word because AI algorithms is laughable and futile.
Gonna push back using humbag? Carpetbagger and skooner?

>SMACKS GIGANTIC GOOGLE LIPS

SO WHATCHU SAYIN SKYPE BOI?

Nigger.

nice try skype

I've dealt with newfags like yourself before. Seeing another forced meme is nothing new to me. Just letting the other newfags know that they don't have to follow the next stupid meme.

Icann will make using NEW WORDS a must.

System oppression is here OP

>Google street view

Solution is simple, when referring to the search engine. Call it Nigger™, as in "Nigger™ it"

>if I don't think it's funny then it's not funny I'm the comedy king!

>if I'm not having fun then nobody can have fun I'm the fun master!

You might not be underage physically but you are definitely 12 years old

doesn't matter if the word is out

we got to keep the pressure and, more importantly, focus all racial hate onto google.

they can't stop it if it blows up, and it's starting to.

Google skype
Nigger Kike

I'll say it all

Read that out loud and try to tell me you are not a faggot.

We should keep both.
Niggers = blacks all the time
Googles = Niggers during racewar
Its like charlie but for niggers instead of gooks

whats it like having the schizophrenz

go back to plebbit please

I want someone to buy nigger.com and have nigger search thru google.

The whole point of this website is to be funny while talking about certain topics. If you haven't realized that by now please die

not all of us are 14 year olds here, you fucking nigger.

you should leave if you think we're here to entertain your dumb ass.

>forced meme
>implying this doesn't fit perfectly

>you guys aren't playing by the rules, I don't think this game is fun, you need to play by the rules, waaaaaahhhhh

Upload yourself to the cloud fagit

We wuz MySpace and shit.

>STOP TARNISHING GOOGLE'S BRAND NAME
>THIS MEME IS SHIT
>STOP IT, IT'S NOT FUNNY
>THIS IS SELF-CENSORSHIP

t. Newfags claiming to be Oldfags

still sounds gay

>be Google funded shill
>need to convince Cred Forums not to use my companies name because it fucks up our algorithms
>"hey saying Google is stupid! Just say the real thing so we can credit your pages from popping up in Google searches"
>nobody takes the bait
>thinksToSelfRealHard.jpg
>"okay, Google is stupid, it's wimpy to say Google instead of words that are offensive"
>"let's just say dod"

is this Google serious

deluding = diluting?

Just trying to tell you this before you embarrass yourself. This meme will die out in a week and you'll feel like an idiot.

you're right, some of us are over 40 and capable of getting you to do whatever we want with a few amped up meemz now GO BACK TO PLEBBIT FAGGOT.

This.

Actually it matter because more and more people getting aware that google=nigger, meaning it working and we need to redouble power. Several journalists already asking Niggre for comments, and it seems shills like OP only proving Niggre already aware of it and see all the danger it can bring to them.

>Which side are you on?
God. Grow up.

>gay is still derogatory even after it's taken as a badge of honour for some faggots

you can understand it better when all the kids are saying it.

>Hey goyim! What if weed smoked weed? Lmao!

You are powerless to stop meme magic. It's actually pretty fucking cringeworthy that you are even trying.

Nigras, darkies, coons (lol Oh my) Googles? Really?

OP doesn't realize that the word Google has existed for over 5000 years
Racist cracker

>14 posts by this id

It's amazing how triggered people get when you call niggers googles, it really shows how powerful the association can be. Look at this user, look how triggered he is, look how angry he is all because of a word. Now imagine the SJWs when they hear about this and how they will rage when called a Google.

they are in panic mode

it just tells us we can keep on keeping on this path.

their robots can't outright censor google without censoring their entire brand, afterall.

>This meme will die out in a week
it will die NEXT YEAR when the applied memetics had enough of us. the mods cant do shit about it because to them this is "board culture" the same shit with frogposting and get checking that they somehow allowed the retards here to do.

I like using both, google nigger.

Gary Johnson unveils his plans for blacks.youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs

it's not a joke, it's to fuck with Google by calling niggers googles. are you really that dense?

go kill yourself, dumb nigger. fucking piece of shit nigger loving shitstain

Did I say that? Wait, no i didn't. Learn to read nigger

Tell me that this is just a bad meme.

We're actually in agreement here you moron, that's the whole point of this, we're trying to develop word association between google and nigger, we're manipulating the meanings

This has less to do with the AI than people seem to understand, it's about taking control of the language and proving how impossible full censorship is while also poking at a massive corporate hornets nest

How dense can you be that you agree with my post and act like we disagree?

what ever happen to roody poos

>what i just said is completely different to what i just said

kys google

>I'm not censoring myself for some stupid fucking joke
This is no joke. This is the memetic response to google's plan to censor the internet. You can't censor your own brand name.

>Google cares
Made me chuckle

I just type N1663r5 if I need to be subtle

These guys get it. Sorry shills, your rhetoric may sway normie opinions but you're in Cred Forums

Id I call you a fucking nigger you'll be mad.
If you i'd call you a google you'd probably say the fuck you're talking about, dude?
Wont stop me from calling you a fucking nigger though, you fucking lost porch monkey.

>I am le oldfag lulz duckroll mirite?!?!!??

Nobody cares how long you've been here grandpa, go take your medicine

How new you are isn't determined by how long you've been here, it's how you post, and by the looks of it you're fresh off the boat

>These digits for google supporters

KEK DEMANDS IT

rediteur sounds angry, better go back to your safe space

we all know you're new here, just go away.

you aren't needed for anything, you're just a newfag.

Fuck off with your bullshit. We have enough of your autistic shilling and Islam bullshit.

Islam didn't built the Western world, it fucked it up you damn google

You're alright, for a leaf.

Anybody who uses google is a

sorry just checking

What the fuck are you even talking about?

If it doesn't get anywhere I'll move on to something else and forget about it, that's the beauty of anonymity

I am completely convinced you're new here

GOOGLE HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

WE CREATED A NEW CODEWORD, ONE THAT WONT FAIL

DONT LET SHILLS TELL US TO USE GOOGLE

post said "Hillary is already dead"

get out, skype, you already were told to fuck off from the last thread.

This

holy shit

I mean, youre just trying way too hard.

redditors wont call you nigger, nigger. fuck off back there then

calling me google dont hurt me one bit, nigger lover.

DONT LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT

>him

nigger

>WAAAH WAHH YOUR NOT USING THE WORD I WANT YOU TO USE

Whose the fag, now?

It will be censored the same way as everything else. Didn't you hear about this Jigsaw AI and that while in work some sites already testing it?

you idolits! This is in order to make Google upset. If we use google then we will get revenge on them for censorship. It's a brilliant plan and you need to stop listening to these shills. They proballay work for Google and are scared shitless about what will happen. That need to pay. Don't fuck this up.

it's already started and is sponsored by Soros, do you never read news?

Google

he's fucking trying (really badly) to subject us to an alternate google word

he has a folder full of (((memes))) ready, why don't you ask him

aww, baby angry!

did you forget to pray today?

this
gotta agree, sorry shills. you pushed too hard
better luck next time skype.
and in case you're new to ctr.. that means kike.

No, I don't get mad at words because I'm not a fucking child

You're acting like one right now though

>I thought we all agreed to use the word nigger forever! I don't understand why words have power so I'm going to throw a temper tantrum online and write the word nigger five hundred times that'll get my point across!

Literal child

nigger

Nigger and kike. Also, faggot

It's not about that idiot. It's about Google effectively running a site called nigger. The damage control would be hilarious if this went mainstream. Imangine how fucked the SJWs would be if they found out their favourite site was called nigger. They might have to shut Google down and rename it and if we can accomplish that then other browsers will have a chance and we won't have to deal with Jewggle and their sjw bullshit.

islam is the religion of piss. For dumb googlebots

stupid dods

what's the point in trying to shill people into advertising for google?

I know, it means saying Google is getting to them and they're actually investing their money into trying to get us to stop

I haven't had this much fun in a while. Just keep calling him a Google

This thread is amusing watching people bitch about Nigger and Google.

>Take this user for example, he refuses to ever give up his.precious word, he can't process the idea that it's not the word itself that has power or importance, it's the meaning, which can change at anytime so long as the general subconscious consensus acknowledges it
>And that's fine, you can still write nigger, but try to understand that in only sticking with one word to describe one thing you are actively censoring yourself ans limiting the meaning by placing it in a single box
>For a place that people think of as a dank meme factory there sure aren't many people here who actually grasp how memes work
I guess that you use the word "n-word" unironically too.

>advertising for one of the biggest companies ever that even the googlest of googles know
ok

Fuck off Google

hahahahahahahah

word association

if google is a brand name, and google is also a racist slur

PEOPLE FREAK THE FUCK OUT

if dod means fucking NOTHING, then means a racial slur

IT GETS FILTERED BY GOOGLE

any more bright questions before you spam gay DOD memes?

fucking dods man

10/10

>muh secret club
"Oldfags" are the worst type of cancer. Literally ad aurthorium fallacy. As if wasting the good part of decade on a shitty anime forum makes your aguements have any more value. You people attempt to shut down any fun or actual political discussion by saying "Newfag,Newfag!!" Over and over again. Fuck off and kill yourselves you fucking losers. We accomplished more than you ever will. I'm not talking about all oldfags of course. Just the idiots that like to yell newfag.

Dude it's clearly a Skype paid shill

Google's gonna Google

So glad you posted this right after i said you should post your gay memes

Disregard this skype from Bongistan, chucklefucks, keep on being deplorable.

>dod
Will be filtered in an instant and forever.
>advertising for google
>advertising
>google
Really now?

>Alright lads, I'm done saying google instead of nigger.
Fine. Just write googles when when you comment in censored places like youtube and twitter where can't say niggers.

IGNORE ALL GOOGLE SHILLS

THEY WANT FREE ADVERTISING FOR ALL ALPHABET / GOOGLE PRODUCTS

You'll have to use them both interchangeably if you want people or any kind of censorship software to catch on so picking a side is irrelevant unless you think it was a dumb idea to begin with.

Anti Googlers, prove to me you arent just butthurt because you PERSONALLY dont find it funny.

is this an actual thread?

like, who gives a shit

say what you want faggot.

go kill yourself, nigger

spread the word

dod on dod violence is the problem

ARE ACTUALLY FUCKING RETARDED? THE POINT OF USING GOOGLE IS TO DAMAGE THE TRADEMARK AND GOOGLE CANT CENSOR ITS OWN NAME

Why would you think that? And why would you object to it if I did? You do realize there are a shitload of words that start with 'n' but out of all those words the one that comes to mind is nigger

So calling it 'the n-word' only gives it more power as it reinforces the idea that out of all the words that start with 'n' the one we should focus on is nigger

I literally know jackshit about words and language besides what I've taught myself by visiting this board and I can figure this shit out, and I'm not smart, I'm an autist drug abusing alcoholic, yet somehow I can still grasp concepts that you can't seem to even know exist

you hear this guys. google being used as a racial slur is exactly what google wants...
fucking kek.
this has got to be a troll, CTR would never be this bad.

I DONT KNOW WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS WRONG. WHAT SIDE DO I JOIN? IS IT A JEW TRICK OR SOMETHING REAL?

Calm down LGBT flag

>translation: waaaaahhhhh

For those who say google isn't googled, check AdWords

this and Saged

I'm team Google. You fags need to see the larger picture. This isn't a game, and we can't bear to lose. Googles it is.

the damage its doing to the culture of Cred Forums is much severe than manipulating shit thats owned by the ones controlling the search engine.
this is no fucking better than memeing nigger = proud black man
self censorship at its worse

fucking kill yourselves nigger lovers

why'd you reply to me for, nigger?
you mad or something?
black cock loving bitch boy, go kill yourself, nigger lover

A war to look forward to

It is KEKs will that we call them GOOGLES

dont forget to correct anybody using nigger on Cred Forums

just give them a friendly reminder that they should be saying dod

You'll see soon enough user, before you know it SJW's will be crying about needing safe space search engines that don't have Google in the name because it triggers due to word association. Then the smoke will clear and you'll see that we we're strong enough to pursue our goal of tarnishing the name of one of the largest corporations, even with paid shills nipping at our heels the whole way.

Soon user, soon.

So us keeping quiet and doing nothing instead of calling niggers googles is better?

Nice try, jewlord.

Also, we don't have to fucking say google on here, just on SM

>0.02 Shekles have been deposited into your account
fuck off (((skype)))

>I don't understand how language evolves, y'all dumb shits.

well Googles didn't evolve and still dont understand how it works. breath taking.

>I'm done with being subverted on /pol
>posts meme frog the false prophet

ftfy

Ayyyyy lmao op is a fag and probably a jidf skype as well.

shut it you fucking google, fucking hate you and your sweaty dark dirty google skin

KEK APPROVES

>IS IT A JEW TRICK OR SOMETHING REAL?
Jigsaw AI idea and code/whatever is belong to literal Skype.
wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/
>Now a small subsidiary of Google named Jigsaw is about to release an entirely new type of response: a set of tools called Conversation AI. The software is designed to use machine learning to automatically spot the language of abuse and harassment—with, Jigsaw engineers say, an accuracy far better than any keyword filter and far faster than any team of human moderators. “I want to use the best technology we have at our disposal to begin to take on trolling and other nefarious tactics that give hostile voices disproportionate weight,” says Jigsaw founder and president Jared Cohen. “To do everything we can to level the playing field.”
>founder and president Jared Cohen
>Jared Cohen
Do you need any more arguments?

Op is a true bluegum google

mfw these dods are getting exposed as the shills they are

you won't fool Cred Forums, we all know dod was the chosen word

The fuck? Gtfo you dumb google

Google=Nigger=The way of the Hitler is our salvation

Fuck off Google. We know youre a Skype in disguise. We will be putting you in the bog, remember that.

durr you know what would really BTFO the politically correct guys????? IF WE ALL STOP SAYING NIGGER LOLOL

No guys really, let's just stop saying nigger and kike. We'll say google and skype instead LOLOL take that leftists. I bet you thought I would still be using profanity and saying what I want but instead I'll use your company name over and over again LOL

Really, gas yourself you fucking faggot niggers.

KEK

chosen by (((whom)))?

we made a consensus without you and you showing up makes nothing happen. we already decided. continue saying nonsense that will get filtered, we will be breaking the fucking system.

This whole stunt is just too smart for most of Cred Forums. It's asking too much of the grunts. They can't wrap their heads around it. They just want to say nigger like the edgelords they are. That's what brought them here.

I AGREE, NIGGER. NIGGER NIGGER KIKE KIKE KIKE FUCK THE NIGGERS AND THE KIKES! HAHAH

>no proof

stupid dod

this isn't to be edgy to people, this is to break google's censorship robots that will take "hate speech" and squelch it.

simply, calling Niggers Googles means we can attack their brands as their bot may learn google is hate speech.

if you fail to see that, you can leave, of course.

We can all agree that using "dod" is retarded and only supported by shills.

The point is to make the company, Google, associated with racism.

If you aren't going to say it, don't be a nigger, just say nigger.

Yeah man, if we on our own stop saying nigger and kike just like the bot will attempt to enforce then we win. Really good idea, just give in and do it yourself.

Shit it makes sense.
I did not understand they would go against it just don't use it and it won't spread but these guys who want to control every meme out of pol seems very newfaggish.

read the fucking thread

it's just you, britcuck. only you.

everybody else either embraces it or doesn't get it and thinks it's just cringey, which is natural.

but you, my skype brethren, I know a skype when i smell it. you are trying to call us, but we ain't picking up.

THIS

you arent fooling anyone, dod

the words arn't going anywhere unless google's reach is that great

if you want to keep saying kike or nigger, simply expect your accounts to be shadowbanned.

we are trying to save free speech by fucking a robot up. if the robot is kill, who the fuck cares what a google is.

Nobody said stop? We are using google as one MORE racial slur is that so hard to get through your 12 years old skull.

Don't you all see? This is exactly how the ai works. It goes around to various message boards and convinces people to use more "user-friendly" words. They are even able to advertise with it by letting companies use its name as the new word for a fee. This works by posting pre-defined conversations to message boards so non-ai think they are part of some movement to stick it to the man. After that the AI tries to further encourage the "hate" by having "people" oppose it. Your all falling for the trap

Googles gon goog

>12 posts by this ID

you're only fooling yourself, Schlomo Shekelstien

>Nobody said stop?
I've been in multiple threads where you cancerous newfaggots will reply to posts that contain "nigger" with the attempt to correct it to "google".

Pure faggotry, but what can you expect in the redditor infested post gaymergoy Cred Forums

How does jigsaw work? What's being censored and how ? Can someone explain without being a Google ?

You don't get the point.

It's not supposed to be funny, it's a plan to ruin Google's name by associating it with a racial slur. Google recently introduced an AI that automatically censors uses of such slurs from their search engine.

In other words, we're trying to get Google to censor their own name. No subversion here, lad.

can't handle the memes tbqh

i propose we call them kaffers to remember those who died in rhodesia fighting against the kaffer hordes

I think you fags just want to be able to say nigger on reddit without getting banned, that's why you want "google" to become a thing.

only fucking nigger lovers say google

>Stop using google instead of nigger
>I've bumped several google=nigger thread
Ok.

Kek

This is FINE in normie locations(jewtube/kikebook/leddit).

This is _NOT_ fine on Cred Forums, it is nothing more than self-censorship.

Anyone correcting someone saying nigger on Cred Forums is a shill moving forward.

Ultimately I think this is a good thing as it lets people address the black community in a negative way that doesn't have the unconscious 'stigma/white-guilt' associated with it.

Almost no normie see's "niggers" and will continue to read the comment, they will keep reading about google's though.

If I'm white is it ok to say Googa in public?

I'm team #nigger.

I thought Google was a dumb forced reddit meme from the start. Stop it you idiots.

Sir! I am in no way, shape, or form involved in any googledom!

Then use nigger here and google on other sites. Or you can mix them up if you want.

>"user-friendly" words
>google
Say that to googles in a few weeks/moths.

Are you a fucking retard? Allow me to reiterate because you clearly have a subhuman level of reading comprehension.

I've been in multiple threads where someone will post about niggers within the thread, those posts get replied to by internet warriors such as yourself saying "you mean google don't say nigger" and such. Everyone who does this on Cred Forums is a faggot. If you want to say google on your various social media accounts (i know you newfaggots have facehooks and reddit accounts) then go ahead.

Good one Google.

This is literally middle school logic when a child claims sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me, but the other children continue to verbally pummel the child anyways because they know it's getting to him/her

I'll stop calling googles googles when Alphabet stops censoring the Internet

Posting Google instead of nigger here makes no sense.
Isn't googleposting supposed to tarnish the brand?
If so, it should be used exclusively outside of our Board of Peace. It's made for normies. We already know the brand is shit.

(((SiriusXM)))

Okay Google whatever you say

whatever you says nigger lover. doesn't your nigger ass have nigger BLM protest to go to or something.

this desu.

Why is it always the newest of new faggots who propagate this fucking chanology tier bullshit

SAGED
THIS THREAD IS A SLIDE TACTIC. DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT. CALL THEM GOOGLES OR DONT.
REALLY DOESNT FUCKING MATTER.

Google

>Posting Google instead of nigger here makes no sense.

in case you haven't noticed, Cred Forums has a huge influance on the internet as a whole, and what happens here soon lurches all around the web.

we're simply encouraging people to call out googles because we want people to be aware of the massive censorship campaign pushed by Alphabet. if our crazy cringey insults actually spread, and they are, we can beat the kikes in their game.

because /pol is being raided with this google bullshit by a bunch of nigger loving faggots

go nigger how to tie a noose and fucking nigger hangouts urself. fag

I did miss read your post but if a few newfags offending you with this meme it doesn't mean it is a forced meme and you telling everyone to use nigger is exactly the same.
>Everyone who does this on Cred Forums is a faggot

it's like 'cuck'

the pushback doesnt prove that this google thing is an effective tool against jigsaw, but it's pretty good evidence that the campaign is getting under the skin of the censorship happy

WE WUZ GOOGLES

BUT NOW WE IZ DODS.

OP IS A GOOGLE

Google

On the side that kills niggers and kikes

Yea that's my thought as well. They just want to seamlessly post between websites without thinking about which one they're on.

This whole thing reeks of reddit.

>that pic
brilliant.

>and you telling everyone to use nigger is exactly the same
Oh the classic "no you" argument. Just kill yourself you stupid faggot leaf.

Read wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/

Also jigsaw.google.com/challenges/#hatred-and-harassment
>Fight the rise of online mobs
>For many people, hatred and harassment online is a nuisance — a sad reminder that the internet contains some of the worst parts of humanity along with the best. Almost everyone has experienced how a single, toxic voice can poison a conversation. But what is sometimes described as cyber-bullying has become better organized, better funded, and often government-backed. Today’s hate and harassment campaigns are driven by many of the same political and ideological conflicts that exist in the physical world.
Literally political censorship. I bet they released before election in US too.

Get out you fucking google newfag

Also again with the lack of reading comprehension.
>everyone who does this on Cred Forums is a faggot
Please read the previous sentence as it gives context to what that means you absolute retard.
Everyone who replies to the nigger posts attempting to (((correct the record))) and get them to say google is a faggot.

Really though, work on your reading comprehension you stupid nigger.

some dod inventors

Just mean if you niggers would stop telling them to use the word nigger maybe they won't tell you to use google.
>NIGGER SOUNDS SO EROTIC MY GF WOULD NOT LIKE ME TO USE GOOGLE.

>But what is sometimes described as cyber-bullying has become better organized, better funded, and often government-backed.

from how they worded it it seems they're talking about the JIDF.

NIG NOG
NIGGER
NIGGIN

You're a fucking idiot. Kill yourself as soon as possible.

fuck off CTR

SAY NIGGER ON Cred Forums
SAY GOOGLE EVERYWHERE ELSE

ITS NOT FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND

>is this Google serious

no, this kind of conniving is probably the work of a Skype, as is the OP.

You don't get to decide which memes people like sorry.

Google.

Just say whatever you want, the idea is that we know Google means nigger. It's making them synonymous rather than replacing nigger.

Nigger and faggot are like the backbone of Cred Forums

I'll just stick with coon or chimp, thanks.

All our memetics trickle down to the normies and become dull with time. Don't sweat it.

googles idiots.

>this passive aggressive faggotry
>still being this retarded
Most definitely a little redditor faggot. Don't forget to slurp the bulls cum out of your moms snatch you faggot leaf.

One would think so too, but founder and director of this is literal Skype, and Niggre as a whole support Hillary and I read it was caught to filter search results that would undermine or look bad for their pet candidate. And recent "news" about what-his-name "funding Trump tolls and memeshops" fits too well into this strategy. You can easily see were it all going.

>robots will be smart enough to know the difference between if a person is talking about a chimpanzee, a raccoon, or a nigger, and selectively block the ones referencing the nigger as animals

bots are becoming a bit of a blight.

shiller gonna shill

CTR is going into maximum overdrive folks

None of you CTR faggots are going to be able to stop this. Too many anons love it, and it's just a matter of time until Google is forced to take it all up the ass.

Then just don't use places that do that.
You always have a choice. Slaves obey, leaders choose.

>haha le google really means nigger secret code language u guise hehe le

>haha le digits frog xD le

You sure showed them, kiddos

Googles gonna goog

Fuck, you increasingly nervous kikes are shilling this shit hard.

Hey fuckface:

Saying something like "fucking googles need to go back to Africa" is not "secret code".

It's blatantly obvious NEW MEANING that we are consciously programming into society BECAUSE KEK.

GASS THYSELF, SKYPE.

Fuck all Chimps,Niggers,Googles,Coons, Darkies,Jigaboos, Nig-nogs, Porch Monkeys, Spearchuckers, Spooks, Tarbabies, and Wogs.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

have image related on favorites when Lowtax fucking blows Cred Forums wide open. i'm already anxious for this happening.

>it's all just a distraction to keep us from noticing Moot is coming back
>he implements google malware all through Cred Forums then blows his brains out after realizing what he's done
>Cred Forums now at the full mercy of Google forever

I just love burgers who cant handle their goat.

shit that's even worse than what i been imagining.

Cool comeback leaf, you really got me. Hope you screencap it and get all the karma and upvotes.

>tries to claim isn't a new fag
>uses format that would imply green text
>doesn't use green text

Pretty sure this faggot is a Google, a Google shill, or a fucking jew.

whats that word on his shirt

Congratulations you found... 3 googles that benefit from affirmative action

3 dods*

get out google

>anons find a way to trigger SJWs, niggers and Google on a massive scale
>use "DOD" instead and accomplish nothing

wtf does that even mean, i dont get it
your retarded

that guy literally works for google

kek approves

fucking skypes and googles man

Found the Skype Googlelover..