Red pill me on jury duty

Red pill me on jury duty.

I just got my summons today. Obviously I know how to get out of it, just claim I'm a white supremacists (I'm AZ fag so there's no way the defendant is white), but do I not owe it to my country to truthfully serve when summoned? What are other people's experience with jury duty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kp-5rvtSpak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you watched this movie and still don't understand how important jury duty is, you are already lost.

I haven't yet, that's how I intended to study.

AZ fag here

Look up jury duty financial excuse examples. I got summoned in August and I wrote one, sent it to the courts and got excused. Then they decided to summon me again in September so I sent them a medical form exempting me for life.

Trust your judgement and remember that justice is blind.

It is your duty as an American citizen.

Jury nullification

>Every
>Fucking
>Time

If you end up getting called up for any of the cases, just stare disgustingly at both the defendant and the prosecutors while the judge is talking. The lawyers don't want the least amount of bias against them as possible, so they'll have you removed from the pool. Worked in all 4 of the times I was called up, lol.

Is this the fault of common core?

What the fuck? You all disgust me. Americans always go on about the virtues of Justice and Liberty, but as soon as they are called upon to exact those two things, they do anything they can to shirk responsibility.

You guys are pathetic.

Actually can't sit on trial because I've had type 1 diabetes since birth

I threw every jury summons I received in the trash until I was 37. Figured I was risking a fine or bench warrant by then, and I also finally felt a civic obligation to serve.

Finally report when summonsed again and the trial I ended up on was fucking Jackson vs. AEG. Shit was amazing. 6 months of top notch attorneys going at it, 60+ witnesses, and in the end I had a part in denying a bunch of greedy kikes stealing 2 Billion from a bunch of other kikes.

Still keep in touch with a few of the jurors I served with, and I'm looking forward to receiving my next summons.

Do your fucking duty, user.

You fucking what? You're gonna let something like that stop you from doing your duty as an American citizen.

The selfishness Ive seen in this thread is fucking astounding.

Jury nullification is the only red pilled answer.

10/10 movie

>Nah I can't be bothered to participate in the execution of justice when called upon to serve.

Literally nigger tier shit. Disgusting.

>not getting on the jury to pass down judgement on despicable creatures

I served about a month ago. I hate my job and they still pay me if I get jury duty, so I tried to get selected. I did get selected, and the defendant and everyone was hispanic. It was a drug case, and we found the guy not guilty.

It took 3 days and was honestly a pretty cool experience. I would have felt horrible if we convicted the guy though, he could have gone to jail for 70+ years

Just serve on the jury and if it's a nigger just recommend a guilty verdict no matter what. Then you'll be serving this country.

enjoy your fucking contempt of court you tactless retard

>mfw I served last week in downtown L.A.
>mfw I helped a young anglo get off for killing a spic
>mfw my best friend served a couple months before me
>he helped convict a negress who violently attacked a security guard
feels good, fampai

professional juror as a career WHEN

Do your duty fag.

Or try to throw in indirectly that you know about jury nullification and might be biased.

>Literally nigger tier shit. Disgusting.

dubs of truth.

That won't get you out of it, it'll just get you kicked back into the pool by the lawyers who interview you (voir dire). You'll still be wasting the whole day sitting in some room at the courthouse.

Do you drive a car at all? If you don't (and don't plan on it) blow them off. They'll issue an arrest warrant, but they're not going to bother coming after you, unless they pinch you for something else. It's like an Amazon add-on. And the only way they'd ever get you is via a traffic stop. But if you don't drive, they can't get you that way.

Otherwise, you'll have to balance out the consequences if you do get pinched for it in a traffic stop with the consequences if you don't show up for work. Yeah, yeah, they'll all tell you that your employer can't do anything to you, but these days that's all bullshit. So if you think your boss would fire you over it and you need the dumbass job, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. I suppose getting fired is better than a criminal record, but not by much.

If you actually work a good job or even a nice job run the numbers - if you're money ahead to hire a lawyer if you get caught, to get you back out of it again, then blow those motherfuckers off.

All they see you as is unpaid labor, and for the most part that's how they treat you.

One thing I have noticed though, they don't like putting unemployed people on juries. So you might want to lie and put down unemployed on the questionaire they give you - and they might just let you go early. And then you're off the hook for a few years at least.

Something else to keep in mind, the Feds can also draft you for jury duty but they are absolute dicks about it, they can put you on call for up to 3 months before they let you off the hook, wheras your local yokels generally will have you in and out in one day. So if it's a local yokel summon, you might want to take it to avoid having the Feds collaring you for something that's much much worse.

JURY NULLIFICATION!

You need to go and decide if that person should really be put away regardless of what the prosecutor says.

Amerifat expatriated to Canada here.

Take jury duty, user. Doug Stanhope explains it best:
youtube.com/watch?v=kp-5rvtSpak

Oh yeah - as a juror - you ARE the law. Really. You can acquit an axe murderer if you so choose to do so, or at least throw the jury and cause a mistrial.

If you live in a dickhead state where all the drugs are still illegal? And a drug dealer comes up to trial and you're on the jury? You can acquit his ass (or at least vote to acquit) and nobody and I mean NOBODY can touch you.

Something to think about the next time you get jury duty....

Unless you're actually busy and can't get permission to take off from work, do your jury duty. How can you possibly make America great again if you don't want to do your part?

Thanks for the replies all. I certainly understand the importance of jury duty and it would give my heart no greater pleasure than to exact justice but I'm also a student and I work from home. Missing work isn't too important because I usually work late at night anyway but depending on how long the case goes on, missing school work could be pretty detrimental although I'm being summoned on a Thursday which means at most I'm only missing 3 classes for that week if I'm understanding the time commitment correctly.

who cares

Here come the Wallace arguments.

Do your duty and lock away criminals to protect your fellow humans.

If you have a legitimate reason, they will most likely excuse you.

Jury nullification will get you kicked off a jury pool, it would be a mistrial otherwise.

i wish i believed this

>asks for advice
>really wants an excuse to refuse

gg faggot. a leaf gets to make fun of you.

>just claim I'm a white supremacists
That's a great way to put yourself on an undesirable list.

>I haven't yet
then go fucking watch it. It's fucking goty. And remember: jury #4 is best jury.

Go do your civic duty.

What the fuck man. Cultural Marxism and the great Shirking of Responsibility strikes again.

t. Always an alternate never a juror :'(