Who /mongrel/ here?

Cred Forums is all about racial purity, but how many of us here mixed?

What are you a mix of? How do you feel about being mixed? Has Cred Forums had an impact on how you feel about it?

I'm half white and half Mexican, but everyone I have ever met in my life has just assumes that I'm full white.

Other urls found in this thread:

khaleejtimes.com/international/india/can-romas-be-part-of-indian-diaspora
youtube.com/watch?v=thJ-z1lbb0o
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
davidlane1488.com/whoiswhite.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can trace a bunch of roots.
Costa Rican, Mexican, Welsh, German, Irish, Chinese, Mongolian.
I like it solely cause I can blow out most arguments that try to claim me being only white. I tell them "How convenient. When I agreed with you I was a proud Mexican. But when I spoke out I'm deplorable white. You're such a hypocrite. You should be ashamed of yourself you bigot."
You won't believe how shocked and apologetic they are.
I can also change my looks a bit (tan, grow facial hairs, etc) and pull off an Arabic look or Hawaiian with a belly.

Cred Forums just made me realize I have so much to learn, and I can help with arguments since I don't fit into their visions of a "good hispanic" (Hispanic Republican who supports Trump and sees the Wall as a good thing)

>Mexican

What type od Mexican? Some Mexicans are European descendants. White means you're genes are ethnic European.

So you could be fully white.

Mexican is not a race, it's a country.

Besides being a kike, Russian, Polish, Ukranian, Greek.

>Be "Real" Mexican
>Aka enough shitty native blood in me to make me not white

Morrocan/English mix breed here. I don't like Islamic culture, but I don't hate myself for being related to that. Don't really care about the whole 1 drop meme either. Besides, everyone just assumes I'm white anyway so no biggie.

Besides Swedish iam Somalian, Congolese, Chinese, Ugandanese, Burundi, French, Kurd, Turk, Persian and Italian also don't forget burkina faso.
I am 100% white i swear.

My father is white and my mother is half hispanic and half Palestinian. I have olive skin. I've always considered myself to be a White Hispanic.

>TFW Pakistani, Australian, German
>Pale as fuck though

I was born to shitpost on this board.

An hero

I'm half mexican and half Minnesotan Sweden yes! I have brown hair blue eyes. My dad is blonde hair blue eyes. My mom is black hair Brown eyes. Grew up in California, Dad is massive liberal mom is in between. We still visit my great-grandparents in Sweden. They are such massive liberals it hurts.

I'm a mix between Norwegian, British, and German predominantly. No question that I'm white when you look at me. I wish I was just a full Norwegian as Norway is a beautiful god damn country.
Also

>tfw 5'8" :/

Eternal Anglo, Feather nigger.

Post dick pix or you're a circumcised kike pretender

1/8th nip. Rest Anglo/Celtic. Feels bad, man.

>Basque, Actual Hispanic, Quechua (Southern Amerindian) from my dad's side
>Taino (Carribean Amerindian), West African, Actual Hispanic from my mom's side
I look like a half-chink with diluted nigger hair...
>tfw my paternal grandfather was absoluetly ubermensch
Feels bad.

I just assume all americans I interact with online are spic mongrels. Those Cred Forums ancestry threads are hilarious. So part spics consider themselves "white" even though they have clear ameridian admixture.

I know that feel
>Half Anglo
>Half Italian
And a fucking leaf to boot.

Croatian, Italian, Irish, respectively.

Yeh, half gook, quarter brit & kraut on fathers side.

*So many

I come from a long line of Slavs and Prussians. Planning on get my duel citizenship with Poland soon. Should be crispy fampai.

>Who /mongrel/ here?

me.
Half arab.
And I constantly see other people (with my flag) on pol in thread like this one posting a similar background.
I reckon half of german posters are atleast mulattos.

French and probably roma/traveler heritage. Dark complexion but not black hair. And a dapper scandinavian nose.

t. Euromutt

You leafs are something else, the consistency and level of shitposts from Canucks are admirable.

Im half white half mexican

My skin is darker than most so it acts like nigger camoflage

All things that are non-white!

Me but I'm not a jew so I moved here

I'm 100% white.

My mum's family is from Wales and my dad's family is from Scotland.

I'm white-skinned, with brown hair and blue eyes.

I guess my heritage is mostly Celtic and Anglo-Saxon (my mum's father, Welsh, apparently had English heritage and thought that his surname was originally Danish/Anglo-Saxon in origin).

One day I'll do 23 and me and find out what I really am.

Six or seven generations back on my dads side they moved from Norway to Sweden.
Moms side has been farmers or something like that for a long time

>inb4 part nigger

Lol at all the newfags falling for this FBI info grab thread.

Black, Italian, French, Portuguese, and Native South American.
I have no cultural background and that's sad...
Other than that, i feel pretty normal, it doesn't bother me, i actually feel proud bout the european and african ancestry.
It's kinda weird to have native blood tho, since it comes from a rape, it was "normal" for blacks and whites to kidnap natives and marry them by force, basically enslaving and raping, it generated a saying: Catada ao laço, and that's what one of my black ancesters did most likely.

I am half Turk (Ukrainian) and half Mongol (Russian)

I am quarter finnomongol

1/8 Cherokee, so my other 7/8 white doesn't matter because I would just pollute the genetic pool with 1/16 children.

Hispanic isn't a race you dumbfuck

People like you ruin it for the actual white hispanic

White hispanics aren't mixed
white hispanics are just white hispanics and descendants of spain

Im half Germanic, half Berber. One of my anchestors was probably raped by Mongols, as my eyes have Mongoloid features. I look pretty white Id say, but I was called a stupid chink.

25% black, 75% white here

Sometimes i wonder if i should just not reproduce.

For real.
Dad is born in Sweden to two Finnish immigrant parents, Grandmother on my motherside is Germanborn, Grandfather on mother side is from Northern Sweden of Finnish descent.

I'm half Anglo, 1/4 Polish and 1/4 Spanish.

It's a mixed bag. I got manlet from the spanish I think. But luckily very aesthetic so it sort of balances.

Everyone thinks I'm just english. Could be worse.

I look mostly like a typical white guy but people are never surprised that I'm part Mediterranean or Hispanic. I have dark hair and dark eyes but fairly light skin, maybe a tad olive but not much.

I'm a quarter Italian, a quarter Mexican, and the rest of me (my dad's half) is a mixture of Anglo stuff, English/Scottish/Irish/German mostly.

I feel great about it, my genetic and cultural heritage is varied and interesting, my extended family has a cool mix of traditional food and stuff that we enjoy, and I old and mature enough to realize the Cred Forumsacks who whine and whine about MUH PURE ARYAN WHITENESS will eventually grow up or else everyone they know will get tired of their Hitler-worshipping bullshit.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Cred Forums greatly and a lot of it is simply satire or shock humor that simply says what one is not supposed to say. But the true racial purity believer types are kind of pathetic.

Lots of French and Irish blood with a little Attikamek.
blonde hair blue eyes and redish beard

>Spanish
>White

U wot m8?

You are part injun? Get off my property.

>flag
checks out

My father came here from Cuba when he was 3, mom's Grandparents came from Sweden. I look White to the point you could not guess I was Cuban.

Well I don't look like it and none of my grandparents (or their ancestors, at least the ones I've seen pictures of) do either. They all look entirely white.

My ancestry almost certainly comes from all the various ethnic groups that invaded Britain. Normans, Celts (from Gaul, possibly from Iberia too), Anglo-Saxons, Danes.

I doubt I have a drop of blood from anywhere but Europe but it would be interesting to see.

My father'a side is racially pure, all English or Danish, while my mothers family is Scotch Irish/French/Indian. My fathers side is 99% respectable, while my mothers side is filled with alcoholics, drug addicts, and ex hippies.

ni hao, im 1/8th chinese.

My mothers side is all English and Swedish, my fathers is English, German and Russian.

Am I still white?

half native american and half white

I'm half Anglo half Potato. Feels good looking down on my potato nigger compatriots with my superior Anglo-Saxon genes

Half Irish half Dutch.

Honestly I don't understand all of the prejudice that the Irish aren't truly white/ drunks/etc. The Irish side of my family have been living a WASP lifestyle in the Hamptons since before the Great Depression and everyone has been extremely successful and no one drinks. However, the Dutch side of my family all have some type of mental illness (where I got my OCD) and are all alcoholics.

Feels confusing

My dad's white and my mom's mestizo. I probably do more to defend whites than most whites kek.

I love my entire family though so if someone shit's on their races I defend them.

Colombian Scottish German. Nobody actually know's I'm part shitskin, as I don't like it at all.

I grew up around Spanish speakers before I dismissed that side of my family. I can 100% confirm that, even in different regions of the US, most Spanish speakers have an us vs. them victim mentality. They just put on a nice face when speaking English.

Damn, the women in your family were busy kek.

Half polish/colombian

Pure race plights can suck a shit

People think im either italian, polynesian, hawaiian or some shit

>grandma decided to do a ancestry dna test and found out she's a little less then a quater Jew.

Why am I not a rich Jew yet guys?

The reason why you haven't been berated and disowned by your great-grandparents is because they are liberal.

The Irish hate on Cred Forums is a meme I'm pretty sure.

Some white nationalists don't consider Irish white but I have yet to figure out why.

you need to die

you are a symptom of the problem. fucking disgusting

I could be the King of Gondor - both side are 100% WASPs all the back before the Revolutionary War.

you're gross

no. you really shouldn't reproduce

>What are you a mix of?
Black, Native American, Scottish

>How do you feel about being mixed?
Mostly aloof and indifferent.
I've got the bone structure and hair of an injun with a white nose. but my lips are too full, my complexion too dark for anyone to declassify me as black off first impression, I dont mind.

People have told me I have a "Menacing white guy face" as If I'm demanding respect whenever socializing. I dont have a problem with women so I guess it isnt too bad.

I get less of the-
>"This lazy, stupid, dopey-eyed nigger looks like hes about to steal something"
And morso so the-
>"This nigger looks dangerous, I'll blow you away if you try anything"
kind.

Realy I'm a friendly guy. I'm quite bright, I try to say hello whenever possible. I wish people were less intimidated, but my demeanor is that of a jarhead.

>Half georgian, 1/4 russian and 1/4 ukranian

Just mix my shit up fampai

mom have polish ancestry, married my race mixed dad.
Ended up being "white" for brazilian standards.

What a surprise, most of Cred Forums are mongrels.

>dark blond, blue eyed, pale skin
>all the asian gives me is the musculature and thick hair
Feels alright.

>The Irish hate on Cred Forums is a meme I'm pretty sure.
Cred Forums hates on the Irish because of one graphic (pic related) that was written 200 years ago and think that all the discrimination the Irish recieved when they came here was because "they looked different" or "they weren't white".

The Irish were not discriminated against because people didn't consider them "white", they were discriminated against since they were poor, had no practical skills, were immigrants, and would drive down the wages. It had absolutely nothing to do with race/ethnicity. This is the thing that Cred Forums gets wrong about them. They are "hating" on the Irish not because they actually hate them or their stereotypes (which haven't been true since the mid 1800s) but since they are jumping on a false bandwagon that the Irish were discriminated for their ethnicity. Because of this, they considered them "not white". They don't understand that they actually are white but were discriminated against since they were poor.

It's quite tragic, but in a somewhat comical way.

Grandfathers

Spanish
French

Grandmothers

Spanish/Aztec
Spanish/Mayan

I look almost full white but I have Asian eyes because of my Mayan heritage. 6'2

don't breed.

Are you implying we have genders?
How anti LBTQXZÅÄÖ can one become?
Current year, My wifes son disagrees!

I'm half Irish half Italian. I hate my Irish side. I'm also a miserable drunk.

Most of my ancestors were Normans, with a couple Bavarians and a Cherokee mixed in. Unfortunately, 1/264th Cherokee isn't enough to get my injun bux.

If you see my flag then you are most likely talking to a mongrel.
It's part of why Americans are so angry and insecure on this board.

Mine is mostly Anglo and German. Probably considered a mongrel here.

>Mfw I am a mix of two random literally who northern provinces of Spain

It's nice

I always hated the fact that i'm mixed.
My identity is half Arab, half German.
i am neither accepted by europeans because of my muhammad alalalalala name, nor am i accepted by muslims cause i look caucasian.

Half Tahitian (Polynesian) half English. Feels bad knowing that my parents destroyed long lines of pure heritage having my siblings and I. But at least I just look like a tanned anglo with big lips even when I don't go into the sun for weeks

>mexican is a race
American education.

are you more arab or more german? which do you find better?

That sucks. I love my Irish side. Everyone has either dirty blonde or blonde hair with blue eyes and graduated from either an Ivy League or other amazing school.

What ethnicities/tribes?

>Mfw kebab twice removed

>tfw actually have a Cherokee ancestor while rest of the family is Scotch-Irish, German, and English

I get to live the stereotype.

>Amerindian, french and spaniard
For the most part I dont care about it since almost everyone in this country is mixed

>columbian is a race

3/5 Anglo, 3/10 German, 1/10 Jewish

curly dirty blonde hair, green eyes, gargantuan nose, 5'8.

just kill me senpai

>tfw brown skin and green eyes

I'm half black, half white. I've never really felt any sort of way about being mixed and Cred Forums's insecurities about race aren't really my problem. I have problems when people take issue with the fact I don't consider myself black, though.

>75% European
>18% Native American
>5% African
>2% West Asia

Kill me

I'm half white, a quarter Ukrainian, and the last quarter Irish and Italian
>feelsbadman

>Cred Forums is all about racial purity,

I have a (((co-worker))) friend who told me all about Cred Forums.

Its no big thing, I just don't turn my back on him...

quarter Scottish, quarter English, quarter Portuguese and quarter Greek
at least I'm not a google

Half Italian and half Japanese.

>my ancestors were raped by a turk
what the fuck are you even calculating here??
2% West Asia? are you fucking retarded, as long as you look white nobody gives a fuck. goddamn, you americans with your "muh heritage".

mostly armenian and finnish. rest of me is scott, anglo, and french.

I'm half German, half American/French-Canadian, am I still white?

What does that look like?

>Half Italian and half Japanese.
Rare

my best friend has the same combination. Does your mom have shit teeth?

DNA results you fucking nigger. Unlike you getting out of your basement and asking mummy or daddy

mfw i found out i'm only 25% german, 75% anglo

my whole country is full of mongrels. And yes im a mongrel too. At least i'm not a manlet.

This pretty much sums up how i feel about /pol.
100% white here btw

quarter Polish, quarter German, quarter Irish and quarter Mystery Meat

I'm relatively pure and can trace my heritage back to local nobility who fought against the english before the ulster plantation. I have a bit of Scottish in me but considering some of the ugly inbred feckers you find in the west I'm pretty /comfy.

This pretty much sums up how i think about /pol.
100% white here btw

Am I white?

I have Norwegian, Czech, and Anglo genes

My Moms side of the family is Finnish, French, and Sephardic Jewish. My dad side is Scottish and Alaskan Native.

Jesus Christ, typing it out just makes me realize how much of a fucking degenerate I am.

1/5 Irish, 2/5 German, 1/5 English, 1/5 Polish
R8 my genes m8ts
Blond hair Blue Eyes

I got (((drops))), but I lie about them and present myself as a pure white. My skin is slightly dark, like a dirty wop but no evidence of Italian ancestry, but I can usually play it off like a tan.

>Czech

Sorry, you are a dirty slave senpai.

t.nae.gud.celt

I'm German/Danish/Irish. Somehow I have neither blonde or red hair. (My hair was blonde when I was born but it's gotten darker as my life has gone on.)

>us vs. them victim mentality
It is actually you(and family) and people that can be usefull for your later vs them
t. Mongrel that has more trust in his breakfast than his neighborhood

We all a goddamn mix brother... we came from bacteria, fungus, frogs, whateva... still, we evolved to be top of the food chain. Now we fight'en for the last crumbs on top. Humans created GOD muthafucka. We rule all that we can see, think, and otherwise.

Half black half white
Depending on where I go, I get called different races
Like in commiefornia, I get called Puerto Rican or Mexican but in South Carolina they call me mixed or white

50% German, 25% Polish, 25% Croatian. I'm not going farther back than great grandparents

half Irish half French

both names can easily be followed 1000 years back

25% Northern Italian
25% Austrian
50% English

>frogs

WE WUZ PEPE N SHIEET

>debs confirmed

Jelly, tbqh

Same thing happens to me m8. People come up to me and start speaking Spanish like I understand that shit.

>Iranian >Uzbek >Russian >Latvian

God willing I get the award for weirdest hybrid surely.

>tfw all great grandparents were italian
>tfw white skin and european traits
>tfw everyones sees the flag and assumes I'm black

OUT, OUT, OUT!

>tfw half jew half persian
>tfw psuedo-white master race

Not even wierd, those are all around the same area

Half white and half Google.

Feels bad man

Roughly half German Jewish, a quarter cuban native and a quarter dutch.

>Americans
>white

I'm innu, which is found in northern-ish quebec and labrador

Grandma was from a gypsy family, dunno if real gypsies cuz they are hard working and prtty well of farmers. I'm slightly lighter than her. Rest of my family is white, I'm the only shitskin. I despise myself

I'm a mix of Italian and Spanish but people assume I'm a Brit and anglo Americunt or a Germcuck when abroad.

Let me guess

The Uzbeks cucked the Iranians, and then the Iranian-Uzbek hybrid cucked the Russian-Latvians?

Half Conquistador half potato nigger here.

German, English with a little bit of Scottish. Feels good m8.

>Argentina

LMAO
M
A
O

My mother is purebred Iranian shia, my father is Uzbek and one of his grandparents is where the Russian blood comes from. Latvian showed up in the dna test I had done years ago and don't know where it comes from.

I see someone got the same curse as I do.
>2_wojacks_hugging.jpg

In February 2016, during the International Roma Conference, the Indian Minister of External Affairs stated that the people of the Roma community were children of India. The conference ended with a recommendation to the Government of India to recognize the Roma community spread across 30 countries as a part of the Indian diaspora.

khaleejtimes.com/international/india/can-romas-be-part-of-indian-diaspora

POO IN LOO PAJEET

Aaw :3

I read about is somewhere too. Does it mean I have to stop using toilet?

Mostly French, English and German, but part of my family has been in North America for over 400 years, so there's undoubtedly some native kn there somewhere. Hopefully not much.

Can trace my ancestry back 500 years through a book of heritage, all pure snownigger farmer masterrace. Feelsprettygood famalam
>who here ready to become a SS officer!?

Only if you visit the homeland, just out of respect.

English + Scottish + Javanese + Dayak

What the Dayak do to Muslim immigrants

11/16 German of Saxon and Oldenburgian Heritage
2/16 Swede
2/16 English
1/16 Scot
100% Ubermensch

Ah here comes the mestizo tears.
You will never know what its like to be welcome everywhere.

I've got ancestry that extends from Great Britain, Italy, Yugoslavia, Austria-Hungary, and Bohemia. However my family immigrated to the USA in the 1880s-1890s, and some of those nations no longer exist, and I am not entirely sure which present countries and ethnicities I am derived from. We know for example that we are definitely the Czech part of Czechoslovakia (Bohemia), but not if we are Slovakian, and that we are definitely Germanic Austrian and Polish Austrian, but not if there's Hungarian in there as well. My family has always considered itself white, and documentation indicates Roman Catholicism being in our family forever. What does Cred Forums think?

Pure Danish blood here, even though one side of my family has been in America for over 5 generations. Just goes to show you that it *is* possible to keep the bloodline pure. And it pays off, too- I'm a 6'4" US Army MP, and I scored 99 on the ASVAB. I've never taken an IQ test, but I'm not bragging when I say I'm the smartest guy in my platoon; my battle buddies call me Google. Which, considering the recent use of Google as a racial slur to replace Nigger, is going to suck for me if that shit goes mainstream. But whatever.

My dad is of Basque, Spanish, and Welsh descent. Mom is German, English and Czech.

Guess which state I'm in.

>CHE SEGURO SOS UN NEGRO EN NEGRO ENVIDO VITE. ¿CUANTAS COPAS TENES BOLUDO?

pretty shocked I haven't seen a (((Rosenburg))) meme yet.

Now you know what all those getto bitches named ISIS felt in 2015
t. pic related

I'm a mix of East Anglia and East Midlands.

>black/white mix
>second generation immigrant
>virtually no racial/ethnic identity
>I try not to be racist, but I've developed some racist "habits", probably due to browsing Cred Forumsevery day for the past year.
>I came to Cred Forums out of hatred of SJWs who shit all over social movements, use "justice" as excuses to be racist pricks, and actively look for reasons to be offended. I started coming every day after the Tay-chan Incident (Miracle).
>I never knew that many black people growing up. My parents are divorced, and my black father (my parents ultimately decided they couldn't tolerate each other b/c my dad has Autism and my mom has ADHD) is an immigrant: not exactly friendly with American blacks. I felt alienated from the few other blacks I met, and they didn't really like me
>I was raised by b/c I "acted white" ( meaning I spoke properly, got good grades, never broke the law, and stayed in school).
>I was raised by white, upper middle-class whites. My parents are very Liberal, and I still consider myself to be a leftist, despite no-longer identifying as a Democrat. While I am a former Liberal, I viciously detest SJWs and corporate, neo-liberal $hills like Hillary Clinton.
>I was always put into classes with mostly white or Asian students during high school b/c I'm relatively smart(My IQ was 164 the last time I was tested, but Autism+ADHD mostly cancel it out when it comes to getting shit done).
>I've always been used to being race mixed, so Cred Forums hasn't made me feel "ashamed" about it at all. I've probably become significantly more racist though.

>it worked for me
>lanklet armycuck

top kek

Part German, part French, part English, part Irish, part Italian, and part Dutch. I should just gas myself.

>7/8 goy
>1/8 Jew

Kill me please

Metis reporting in.
> green eyes, and nice tan, and dark full hair till death...
> smart enough not to be a chug-a-thug, yet smart enough to know I could've been smarter....

>half white/half black
>Shunned by blacks for not being a bike stealing nigger
>Shunned by whites because I'm basically deformed

I'm mixed because I'm iberian, I feel well

wow is this pic really from fallout 4? this game looks fucking terrible

why do people suck bethesda dick so much? all their games are boring, dull and extremely ugly

I call them silent secret niggers. You mixed niggers are still niggers

>Now you know what all those getto bitches named ISIS felt in 2015
>tfw there was a black grl in my school with the name Icsys but was pronounced ISIS
>got shit on constantly

3/4 Anglo and 1/4 Maori. But dang that 1 drop rule brown eyes, pitch black hair tan skin

the anglo looks prety jew, m8

7/8 danish
1/8 german

Norwegian. Eternal Anglo. German.

[spoiler]and timber Google[spoiler]

I'm Irish, English, Welsh, German, Austrian according to my family tree. So basically I'm some kind of unholy fusion of the most angry, drunken people in Western Europe.

Typical NE/Ohio bred American mutt, senpai. Feels good being whiter than a snowflake. Potato Nigger included.

I'm 1/8th mexican, everything else is all European. I don't think 12.5% means anything then again I have extremely high cheekbones for a white person. My great grandmother was a mexican woman.

That's because they are jewish. We don't call them halfkikes for nothing.

> white nigger

scottish, irish, lithuianan, maybe part Italian not sure granddad's dad never showed up

>that feel when you come from glorious untarnished anglo heritage

Are you me?

Both parents were Polish (I was born in France) and all my family have pale skin, but some do have black hair and brown eyes. I have black hair, hazel eyes and kinda dark skin. I was called a chink all my life. I should really get a DNA test.

Who the fuck let you into the whitemans last lifeboat (NZ)?

I'm a mongrel as fuck. My father's side of the family is all of English heritage, which for all I know could be Scottish or English proper or even Welsh, and it's not like the immigration records from the early 1800s specify. And then my mom's side of the family is all Irish, except my Latvian grandmother.

I'm all mixed up man. I feel like a mud puddle.

>Half white, half mexican
>dark
>in summer, get FUCKING DARK
>some siblings n cousins dark, some white, despite them having same amount of mexican too

A little jelly of their whiteness, desu....
Also have funny accent I developed for no reason, even though I lived in US all my life. Someone thought I was a britbong. I was surprised that I felt offended. The only part of my identity I'm proud of is being AMERICAN.

They were until the mussies raped their shit up. Still are in the North.

Depends on your opinion.

I'm half Italian (sicilian), 1/4 Irish (northern, protestant), and then 1/4 of Belgian/French or something.

I am 1/32 native american and the rest spanish and italian so I'm white

Mixed Filipino/Iranian, don't look pinoy at all though and get treated as a foreigner in the Phiilippines.

>tfw I don't care about race and would date anyone from any ethnicity as long she's an upstanding qt and not insane

Every single one of my ancestors was born in france since at least the 16th century.

We found one (1) italian lineage on my mother side, they came here in the 1540s.

It's alright.

thats not mixed retard

I am half white and half "Mexican" as well.

Mexican isn't a race, but I would still be considered mixed race because of the Amerindian blood I have (there is definitely some).

Despair

Fillipinos are litterally the most shit tier race

Japanese and even chines have there pluses but what do Filipinos have except memes??

I'm half white half filipino.

I thank my genes that the result makes me looking like an Asian with only moderately slanted eyes instead of a greasy Mexican like most flips end up looking like

Half Anglo, half spic and some drips of injun but it's so small it's irrelevant and my kids will be half asian

Black and "white" jewish.

You should seriously consider gas chamber therapy.

A Quarter Jew, A quarter injun, Half Anglo

Abort if they're boys. Asian men are fucking ugly. They'll get bullied everyday.

>father
>>paternal English
>>maternal German (immigrated from Germany)
>mother
>>paternal German
>>maternal Italian

So I'm a mutt of a bunch of different shit, but it's all European blood coursing through my veins!

Am I white Cred Forums?

I just resist the daily jews. I don't plan on having kids. Don't spread degenerosity.

You're just plain rude ahmed.

Half Italian, half Cuban, I love the combination and the food.

ur just a faggot, we dont care

I'm Irish on both sides of my family traceable back to the 18th century.

I'm not plastic paddy, though, im %100 full blooded American

Where's your hairline bro?

Filipino, Jamaican and German

>80% German, 13% English, 5% Spanish, 2% Slavic.
>Spanish traits are fully dominate

>half Mexican
so like 75% white?

I want to hear from Europeans about this. Why the fuck do you hate on your majority ethnic brothers in the US? People who claim to be Irish in the US get shit on by those who live in Ireland (besides politics).

Fuck off, eskimo

German, French, English, and Dutch.

Whiteish your lips and nose indicate some native/nigger/irish distant heritage, clean that fucking mess behind you though.

Because their cuck ancestors were too afraid to leave the farm and start a better life in the new world, forever jelly of their risk taking relatives who's offspring aren't field working peasants.

Cred Forums is about faggots from different nations engaging in banter.

>a fucking mint

>high cheekbones for a white person
Implying Mexicans aren't the most rotund-of-face people you'll ever see.

I have both Portuguese and Guarani blood. The latter being significantly less predominant than the former since I still managed to have a pale skin and a Moortuguese-like hairy body, in case you don't know Amerindians are known for having almost no body hair.
Nevertheless there's no doubt about my Amerindian ancestry, my father's great grandmother was an actual Indian, I also display a hair and eyes as dark as the void, brown nipples and genitalia.
Honestly I feel like it could be worse than that. I could have negroid blood and be like every mulatto in this hellhole, instead of that I'm like the first generation of mixed Brazilians, which is not good of course, but not as bad as these googles you'll typically find in our streets nowadays.

one drop rule nigger

>What are you a mix of?

3/4 white, 1/4 Injun.

>How do you feel about being mixed?

Dislike it quite a bit, honestly. I was raised in an overwhelmingly white town, and attended affluent white schools thanks to my father. Every time I had to deal with my mother's (the mixed parent in question) side of the family, I felt disgusted.

>Has Cred Forums had an impact on how you feel about it?

Not really. Cred Forums just provided more data sets to add to the ones that I had already memorized, further reinforcing my beliefs about race.

>tfw all of my "blind to race" siblings got light skin
>tfw I'm the only one in my family who really holds realistic views on race, but took after my mother and got olive skin.

Life is suffering tbqh.

I'm half Irish (Northern), my dad being half Irish and my mum being half Irish. Quarter Spanish, my dad. Quarter dirty Anglo, mum. My dad looked almost Arab, black hair and dark brown eyes, but I inherited blue eyes and cherry blonde hair. Used to think it was a good thing but now I wish I had the brown eyes and hair, perhaps I could avoid being killed by the future leftist death squads.

>ashamed of being mixed race

That's pathetic. Just be yourself.

>future leftist death squads

Don't worry it'll be RWDS :^}

youtube.com/watch?v=thJ-z1lbb0o

LMAO you fucking savage

''White Americans'' everyone.

>Besides being a kike, Russian, Polish, Ukranian, Greek.
But isn't that like every Jew ever? You could just have stated that you're a Jew.

What are you mongrel faggots going to do when the Pan-European civil war breaks out? Just interested...

I know you. You always make ''Asian masculinity'' shitposts on here. Kindly slit your wrists.

White/persian

>Dad's side of the family is entirely white
>Mom's maternal side as well
>Maternal grandmother decided to have my mom with a Native American man.
>Dad's a disgusting liberal attracted to non-white people and decided to have me with my mom
>tfw literally got the worst traits from both of my parents (not even misusing the word literally)
I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING WHITE

kek

English, Irish, German, and Welsh. Blonde hair blue eyes

Don't be a dumb nigger, plenty of Cubans were of complete ethnic Spanish descent before Castro took over and they fled.

You're probably just completely euro famiglia

Mongrel reporting in. I look a bit strange by European standards but still appear of primarily European dissent.

on paper: 50% sicilian 25% anglo 25% germanic

>tfw the 60% meme is true even on Cred Forums

Mongrel reporting in. I don't bother thinking about it. Just gonna marry white and have my children marry white until my non-white becomes so small it statistically doesn't exist.

Jew here. Mother's side is Austrian, Finnish, and Russian, and father's side is Russian, Lithuanian, Polish, and Ukrainian.

>Costa Rican
>German
>Irish
You could have just said European

So you are quarter native American? Can't be THAT bad. You get to go "muh spirits" when somebody is building on "sacred land"

>50% sicilian

Nigger detected

youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

Well by normies standards I'm not a mongrel but according to you autists I am. I'm English, Irish, German, Polish, Czech, and Yiddish. Blue eyes and ginger hair. Definitely not a kike though goyim.

You can't be Yiddish and not a Jew. Yiddish literally means Jewish in Yiddish. Fuck you're dumb.

I'm the family mutt... I got the mix of native american, british, prussian, and a buncha other european shit from both sides of my family while my younger brother got the master race genes n' shit from my dad's side. I have medium brown eyes and light brown hair... just fuck me up.

I've already come to terms with the possibility. Also, use the proper terminology.

i sure hope it was bait

You only catch it from the mothers side

t. Mischling

100% Czech but i am turkish rapebaby
Brown hair and brown eyes.
>pic

Kek, yesterday we found out that all American posters on Cred Forums are convicts, today they all turn out to be mongrels as well.

Can't wait for tomorrow's "How gay are you?" thread desu.

Not really. My Jew blood comes patrilineally and most would still consider me a Mischling. At least the Jews would consider you one of their own, I can't even be a Jew (not that I'd want to). Feel horrible man.

I'm got Jewish blood from my grandpa who was half Jewish.

Honestly came as a surprise. I got some cognitive dissonance now.

>Italian and Norwegian on dad's side
>Polish, German, and a little native American on my mom's side
>brown eyes
>5'7

I did get mad physical capability from my dad though. Repping 320lb's on bench after 6 months of casual lifting.

I'm a mix of Eastern Euro and Asian, I'm pretty glad I'm mixed, I embraced it, Cred Forums hasn't changed my thoughts about myself, because 90% of Cred Forums is retarded

>thick black armhair
sorry mate the Turkish genes hit you hard didn't they?

>A thread about mongrels posting about themselves
>All Americans posting that they are mongrels in this thread
>Europoors thing WELL THIS IS A USEFUL AND REPRESENTATIVE SAMPLE!
European education

There's a cute mixed white-Chinese girl in my class.

When it comes to women they honestly are magical.

~92% European, ~8% Native America

I have brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. Having impure advocates for purity only strengthens it. We are not racially pure, so it is evident that we are not parroting concepts of purity for personal gain or to affirm ourselves, or latching onto it in order to cover up whichever shortcoming. Our participation adds objective sincerity to the arguments.

I am pro-eugenics, no matter what that means for me personally, because I am interested in something larger than myself and because my desires are not selfish. That's self-actualization. I'm not down for what makes me feel good, I'm down for the cause - period. I don't care if you accept me or not.

A town in norway is named after my paternal grandmother's family, my family name comes from the same Irish root that gave the world the word "Hooligan." My maternal side is almost entirely german with a little dutch mixed in. Found out a few years ago my maternal grandfather's family were Mennonites that go back to the foundation in Holland, but he was sort of the black sheep and said fuck all that.

well isn't this thead a useful and representative sample

I'm a bunch of european shit mostly Ukrainian and french, some mongolian and some native in me as well. I'm a fuckin diverse white looking mothafucka

more of a haircircle

Don't go on here but half white and half filipino. People think I look hispanic

I'm mixed

British, French, Scottish, and German

meant dont go on here a lot

Scottish Chinese Jew

I want to die

>implying Filipinos aren't the mexicans of east asia

Half English. Half Finnish.

Get on my level, for I am the diversity.

>then who are the Google's?

I know what you mean man. It's hard. It was my grandma who was half-Jewish but her father was a Jew who converted to Catholicism. It really blows because we can't really seek companionship with like-minded people. Some people say 1/8 Jew isn't too much but there will always be purists who would bar us from a nationalist movement.

Pure bred Aussie mate

Nationalist movements are not about racial purity either, you can be half Turk or Asian and still love your better half.
It doesn't matter that much really, only autists and morons would measure your DNA to make sure you're pure. If you have the looks and the mindset, it really doesn't fucking matter.

Half French/British (English)
Dual nationality. Two languages, two passports.
It's great. I voted Brexit and can vote for Front Nationale in France.

I'm raising my kids to speak French and English so they will also be bilingual. My wife has been learning French as I convinced her that it's a good thing to speak two or more languages. I love both countries, even though we are traditional enemies.
Wife is Scottish, and they have a tradition of fighting the English.
It's a bit odd, but I like it.

Half somali half ethiopian

European mystery meat.

Danish, German, Austrian, English, Scottish, Irish.

Is there a name for this type of group?

t. mulatto

1/8th English 7/8th Norwegian
Whiter than the snow

White

>Not Jewish enough to be accepted by the Jews
>Not white enough for the nationalists

My existence feels like a cosmic joke. Why did I find this place before I knew?

1/4 Irish
1/4 Swedish
1/4 Russian
1/8 German
1/8 Portuguese/Spanish

I'm white even though I have irish blood?

jokes aside, i was hoping for something more specific

You think so? I mean, I was considering trying to join Identity Europa, but the application asked if I was of "non-Semitic European" descent. I don't know if they mean 100% or not.

English, Irish, Dutch, Norwegian

What is your iq? untermensh.
How do people think you are white? Are you Moroccan on your moms side or something?

North Italian or sandnigger south Italian?

>90093566
t. skype

I really don't think there is one word for that specific mix of 6 nationalities. A general term would be "multinational"

Half Eastern prussia
Half hesse
The struggle is real

> tfw I will never be 100 % Scandinavian
God damn finngol blood..

dad is white from uruguay
mom's american blend with native

everyone assumes im jewish/italian or something til they see spic name and then im just mexican

it's ok i guess since ive lived both sides of white privilege. gives you a unique perspective.

Half German, half Nigerian.

People always say I look like Huey from the Boondocks.

I know what you mean man. Especially considering the rest of my heritage is pretty god-tier, i.e colonial Anglos and Dutch who fought in the Revolution, Bavarian with great-grandpa who was an Oberfeldwebel and Iron Cross winner. I somewhat wish I never took the red pill.

end it

Germany YES YES YES

Anglo Saxon, best mix in the world...!

Beat that fags.

I'm mostly mixed Dutch/Irish. Got a little bit of Shawnee/Cherokee in there too but not enough for it to actually matter outside of a DNA test.

More like the berber who raped your mongel ancestor who diluted your mothers german blood caused that. kys primitive

>look pretty white I'd say

I'm like 80% Anglo-Saxon, 15% Celt, and 5% whatever the french are called

Does that make me a mongrel?

there you go

Sometimes I think I should start playing for the other team...

not at all

I'm a mix of English and Scottish. World's least interesting mix pretty much

davidlane1488.com/whoiswhite.html

>Surely it would be a tragedy if the various divisions of our race lose their distinctive traits and beauty. And after we have secured the existence of our people and a future for ALL our children, hopefully we can take steps to preserve this diversity. But for now, we are going to accept the facts and circumstances as they exist. We are going to work together for the holy cause and we will not tolerate provocateurs, divisions or dissension. If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk. On the other hand, regardless of pedigree or appearance, those who oppose, criticize, hinder or fail to support our cause are no friends of ours.

- David Lane (Mr. 14/88 himself)

>1/2 Filipino, 1/4 Norwegian, 1/8 Russian, 1/16 Norman French, 1/16 Cree
b-basically hapa master race amirite go-guys?

Danish girls are extremely attractive, even more so than Swedes.

pic related, I'm also 2/9% Neanderthal.

2.9*

>american deciding who is white

that's not how it works m8

Ancestry, both parents were American-born.

>.1% Sub-Saharan African
kys

This faggot at university ionce told us that he had a german grandfather. He told us that her father was argentinean and his mother german but he doesn't look even german at all, he's extremely intelligent though.

I'm not very good at distinguishing traits, but what are some traits he has I could point at to tell him he's not even Caucasian?

French Are lile 70% celtic and 30% germanic. Britons were celtic terretory so the anglos there go mixed with them, so u are probably like 50% germanaic 50 % celt

Pretty much full English, but as everyone from the North of England, there is a smattering of Irish on both sides of the family.

My kids will be half English, half Welsh as my gf is a QT3.14 from there

I DON'T WANT TO BE AN EIGTH JEW

>untarnished anglo heritage
so how far back are we talking?

Your're good m8

His face is kind of long and flat, apart from his nose, indicating perhaps some mongoloid genes

It won't matter anymore when the A.I kills us all in 30 years.

>argentina
>white

Im an odd mix. My Dad is mexican(aztec/spanish) and My mom is half German and Skype. It sucks op. But for the most part most people think Im native. I fucking hate everyone including myself. The only thing I can do to be a better Murican is work hard, pay taxes and not be a burning trash person.

hOW MUCH DID THIS COST , BTW I WANT TO KNOW THE GOT DAMN MARKER BREAK DOWN TO .

so what, you're the desired end result of white genocide

none, it is goebbels' grandchild

That's what I'm hoping for user. I hope the God-Emperor wins and embarks on a campaign of conquest so that I can just expose myself to enemy fire and die a death in service to my country. Then maybe I can be reborn as an Aryan.

>tfw I could have just been a regular poo in the loo but gramps had to fuck it up and marry a pashtun.

this one shows the migration theory from Taiwan to the pacific a bit better
good to see that pic circulating. but it doesn't disagree with the general theory of out of Africa, it just claims that there were multiple hominids that bred independently (which explains the R1a and b genes and others)