Brit/pol/ - Winston Churchill Edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=lmEyYSNtMFQ

>Working class Brexit voters abandoning Labour Party
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/23/poll-working-class-leave-voters-abandoning-labour-party/

>Michael Gove and 75 other Conservative MPs calling for new £100million Royal Yacht Britannia
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/michael-gove-leads-group-of-75-conservative-mps-calling-on-there/

>EU chief Martin Schulz blames Jo Cox death on 'nasty referendum'. Sad!
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/european-parliament-head-says-britain-cannot-have-access-to-sing/

>OK, I admit it. I regret voting Remain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/ok-i-admit-it-i-regret-voting-remain/

>UK aims to trigger Brexit process in early 2017, says Boris Johnson
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/22/boris-johnson-uk-aiming-start-eu-brexit-talks-early-2017

>Rudderless EU becoming a global irrelevance without Britain blasts ex Australia PM
express.co.uk/news/uk/713625/Rudderless-EU-becoming-a-global-irrelevance-without-Britain-blasts-ex-Australia-PM

>Tories select barrister for Cameron's Witney seat
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37447086

>Activist behind Oxford University 'Rhodes Must Fall' campaign says he 'should have whipped' white student
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/09/23/activist-behind-oxford-university-rhodes-must-fall-campaign-says/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=24sAuINkMfc
youtube.com/watch?v=OfBRAlAyUZk
yourgibraltartv.com/politics/12679-sep-22-gibraltar-to-king-felipe-never-means-never
uk.businessinsider.com/bernie-sanders-brother-running-for-david-camerons-seat-in-parliament-2016-9
youtube.com/watch?v=b14IgSPkPC4
youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc
itv.com/news/2016-09-23/uk-forces-to-mount-last-push-of-islamic-state-from-stronghold-in-iraq/
youtube.com/watch?v=JiFlN6U25A8
youtube.com/watch?v=0j9s87I0brc
vocaroo.com/i/s1155zPUO0Zt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_German_Bombers
vocaroo.com/i/s0pDw3awPgfM
vancouversun.com/life/royals/big-day-out-in-vancouver-planned-for-the-royals-on-sunday
youtube.com/watch?v=2Szn33OgiMA
youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
youtube.com/watch?v=_1M730cYkic
bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwtwo/hitler_commander_01.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=0wXUEIJS4M8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_attempts_on_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Valkyrie)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for the ARYANDIED

First for Ian

Fuck Trump, fuck Britain, and fuck all white people, kill them all

>Thread theme
Nice

"If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each one of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground." - Winston Churchill

Lads, what happened to YKTD?

Second for (((Karen))).

*Nods*

Alri lads

went back to 8ch

m.youtube.com/watch?v=24sAuINkMfc

KEEP AWAY FROM ME ANGLO REEEEEEEEEE

what we really need to think about during brexit talks is not just how to get the best deal for britain, but how to get the worst deal for the rest of europe.

He eventually gave up when loads of us started pretending to be him. Rumour is he's still lurking but will never dare put his trip back on.

Rhodesia never dies

youtube.com/watch?v=OfBRAlAyUZk

Thinking of getting a cat and naming it Mosley

I really do love you lads. You make me feel less alone. I love you.

Nice quote, but he's still to blame for dragging us into a pointless destructive war.

>Gibraltar to King Felipe of Spain: "Never Means Never"
yourgibraltartv.com/politics/12679-sep-22-gibraltar-to-king-felipe-never-means-never

>Bernie Sanders' old brother Larry is running for David Cameron's seat as the Green Party candidate
uk.businessinsider.com/bernie-sanders-brother-running-for-david-camerons-seat-in-parliament-2016-9

It still surprises me to see a few Notts lads here every now and then.

>No doggo

GIVE US YOUR BLOOD YOU BOG TROTTER

>defending the empire was pointless
>defending our sovereignty was pointless

naziboo pls go

Very true, good post fellow anglo

Gulag. Comrade.

Cats infect their humans with mind parasites

There's some real top lads here. Brit/pol/ is the best part of Cred Forums.

same
if it wasn't for brit/pol/ i don't know what I'd do, I only have 1 IRL friend I can talk candidly with about politics
you have all kept me sane since the 2014 euro elections

What did Churchill do that was so good?

Britain would have been nothing but an irrelevant, fascist puppet state to Germany; probably with Moseley as leader. Admittedly, some on Brit/pol/ probably would have preferred that.

Good.

How would have Brit/pol/ dealt with Saddam and Iraq?

>implying the nazis wanted to take our empire or our sovereignity

Left them alone but kept close tabs.

> when you are powerless to resist the machinations of the Anglo.

leave them the fuck alone, not our business

Is Millenial Woes okay? He was fucking seething in this video. Go to 13:40

youtube.com/watch?v=b14IgSPkPC4

i was going to insult you but i will refrain from doing so

but you are wrong, totally wrong

ww1 was the pointless war not ww2

He freed the slaves and beat Ivan Drago when his friend and mentor Apollo Creed was killed

I suggest reading 'The Churchill Factor' by Boris. Seriously a good read.

What a bunch of sandniggers do to each other is no concern of ours.

nuke

Name the Jew
Blame the Jew
When you are online blame the Jew

ARYAN SUPPLIES ARE DWINDLING, WILLIAM FITZPATRICK. SOON WE WILL BE SENDING YOUR PEOPLE TO THE BLOOD REFINERIES.

PREPARE FOR THE EIREYANDIED.

Me too user. Zero friends left. Think about ending it breddy much every day.

Satan confirms.

>pointless
Germany trying to free Europe from Jewish control isn't pointless

The hokey cokey.

destroyed europe

>Churchill
>mfw my granduncle was part of the Scapa Flow raid
>mfw "Der Stier von Scapa Flow" wasn't expected by Churchill

>what is plan-z
>what is seelowe
>what is the invasion of poland

They very much did, Hitler's words and actions often differed greatly. He said in 1938 he had no more territorial demands, then in 1939 annexed Czechoslovkia and invaded Poland. And anyway Churchill wasn't PM when the war started.

When naziboos spout "hitler said such and such about the UK" there's usually an action involving him doing the complete opposite, yet they insist in his case words > actions

Both were pointless and helped create the dystopia we know today.

WE'VE FOUND AN ARYAN BOYS

GET HIM!

>what are contingency plans

YOUR BLOOD WILL BE USED TO PLEASURE THE ETERNAL ANGLO IRISH SCUM AHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

What about the WMD's

If people on pol weren't such fucking autists, we could easily fix this

You guys have no idea how desperate I am to have a good chat with some redpilled people over a pint.

How do we improve the economy of the north lads?

build a wall

Industry.

Not an argument. Keep being a treasonous naziboo lad, maybe one day you'll read some history instead of getting all of your opinions from Cred Forums

Do we have to drink?

please keep the turkroach's memes out of here, they really trigger me

If Cred Forums weren't fucking autists there wouldn't be a problem to fix because we'd have real friends.

Don't forget that we should also ignore Hitlers staff that spoke about enslaving us. Those words don't count.

> William
Liam is the Irish variant.

Is there no end to the Eternal Anglo?

>inb4 Brexit was just a cunning Anglo scheme to distract Irish attention from its blood banks.

ELLO ARYAN LAD!
ENJOY BEING SENT TO THE REFINERY TO HAVE YOUR BLOOD SQUEEZED OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc

Thoughts on Limmy?

Brit/pol/ meetup?

>that pic

kek

Why can't you say wil? Is it because you have no will of your own since you're always drunk?

>Meme

Don't lie, my friend. You look pale and wasted - why not have a sip of Aryanblood, pet. It'll do you the world of good.

e-essex anyone? I know a comfy pub with solid brexiteer clientele

Also about setting up "farms" where SS soldiers would breed with anglo women.

Finally got a Churchill fiver today lads. A guy in my welding class didn't know who it was.

I just want to cuddle someone desu

>intmeetup.jpg

His skit about wanting to go back hit me right in the feels.

> will drink self into coma state.
> alcohol contaminated blood will foil the Anglo.

when /brit/ tried it they were the laughing stock of Cred Forums because everyone was too autistic to actually approach one another
I would be up for this but you cant organise meetups on Cred Forums it just doesnt work

that said if anyone is on in dorset I would be up for it

Is that true? Eww

>what are pubs

I don't think you can add much blood to our alcohol streams anyway m8

> drunk
That is exactly where we get willpower from in the first place.

You've been watching too many Jewish movies.

Keks confirm it. The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

"In the darkness, U-47 was preparing to strike again. Prien thought that one torpedo had struck the Repulse and the other two had missed the Royal Oak. He did not believe a miss was possible at point blank range, and attributed it to faulty torpedoes. While tubes one to three were being loaded and the jammed tube four was being serviced, Prien swung the U-boat around and fired his stern torpedo at the Royal Oak. It too missed. Unbelievable! Any commander would have cursed his luck and relented that the stars were against him. But not Prien. He was determined to finish the job.

At 1.25am, tubes one and two had been loaded. The jammed tube four was now serviced and ready to go. Edging into a closer position, he fired all three torpedoes at the Royal Oak – which he mistakenly identified as unharmed. All three found its target within ten seconds of each other, blowing three holes amidships on her starboard side. The blasts set off a series of raging fires which ignited the cordite magazine, causing it to go off with a fiery orange blast right up through the decks."

I live in Torfaen, work in Newport. Used to live in Brighton.

Yeah because we're much better than that at the moment mate. Nice banter

This is why we will run your body through the CENTRIFUGAL SHREDDER to seperate the various vital fluids from your blood for further processing.

QUADS OF TRUTH. WE WILL DEVOUR THE IRISH PEOPLE.

Something along those lines, yes. Because the English were considered to be of sound nordic/celtic stock, SS (i.e. pure aryans) would have the opportunity to breed with them, like cattle. The children would then be raised as true Germans after being taken back to the fatherland.

>British military forces will take part in a massive offensive in Mosul in a few weeks

itv.com/news/2016-09-23/uk-forces-to-mount-last-push-of-islamic-state-from-stronghold-in-iraq/

EXTREMELY RARE
youtube.com/watch?v=JiFlN6U25A8

This.
Manufacturing high quality stuff that the chinks can't beat

It begins.

> Anglo warm ale.
> what is Irish whiskey.

wot a good point :D:DD

I never said that. You can't blame Churchill however. He could never predicted or anticipated the state that our country would be in today (and the state of Europe as a whole).

Might be a good idea to have a more accessible form of communication, a skype group or something. Using an image board to try and contact people is fucking awkward.

Mfw no qt Scottish islander gf

"As was recalled by a survivor, “The chap standing alongside me, all he had on was a singlet and a pair of pants and when this flame struck, he went up like a match. Fortunately, I had my wooly trousers on and my service jersey, and it saved my body. I was burnt on the hands, the face, the back of the neck and all my hair had gone”.

Taking water through the holes, the Royal Oak almost immediately listed 45 degrees to starboard. Her great 15 inch guns squirmed in the weight, her 15 inch shells each weighed a ton and a half – came off their racks in the magazine room and were going boom, boom, boom. Water gushed in below decks, uncontrollable raging fires on the upper decks, and chaos throughout while survivors clambered to get out through the port side. Thirteen minutes later, she rolled over and sank, taking with her 833 sailors and officers of her 1,200-man crew – among them Rear Admiral Henry Evelyn Blagrove, the commander of the 2nd Battle Squadron."

Such is life in zone.

Kek is with us ITT.

Do you distill it with potatoes?

>Germany
>20 - 49%
THE ARYAN BLOOD IS ALMOST DRIED UP! I NEED MY ARYAN BLOOD!
I NEED IT!
I NEED IT!
I NEED IT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

i've always wanted to have more personal relationships with internet shitlords because as much as I enjoy these threads you're all fucking anonymous and i will never have an actual voice conversation with any of you

You may have killed one ship of noble, beautiful ANGLOS - but we got our revenge.

His eyes are extra beady after yummy Aryan (and Gaelic) blood.

There will be no deal. We will go to WTO then forge individual agreements with non EU countries. No deal represents the best short term political outcome for each leader.
Screencap this

Chink ships are supposedly so low quality that people don't trust them anymore.
Go like Ireland and become a tax haven for companies. Rebuild the ship building industry. Better quality than anything else.

The Nazis did.

there's been discords

That's fucked up. I knew about Lebensborn program but God

>The redhead
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

We scraped our merchant navy and fishing fleets for Europe. Also it was out of date. We get our fishing grounds back and world trade we need them again. That's not such a problem. The Germans after the war had no industry left, the money from the marshal plan. Ment that when they rebuilt they rebuilt with the newest equipment. Que the German economic miracle.

Reminder:
>mfw 833 Anglo Soldiers burnt alive or drowned in Scapa Flow because bad defenses

Is there any other way? A spud is never wasted.

Anglo consumption of blood aside, could Anglos send Twiglets to the Irish market please? It's one of the few Brit. foods not available here.

Not with any degree of specification. Most radicial ideologies cry that the world will end without them, we could say the same thing about the USSR but it doesn't mean that they were "right"

We did what was right for Britain, that will never change.

You're just going to believe that crap without a source?

It's always fascinating to me how British people are either tanned with dark features or very pale with blond or red hair.

How can the West call their fight against Hitler """liberation of Europe""", if they didn't attack the Soviets straight after?

Does pic related trigger you?

very pale with dark hair is nice

The Arab states should've unified under Nasser. A secular Arabic state would be a power on the level of Russia or France. Enough neocon meddling for oil.

Wouldn't mind me some Irish blood tbhh

>wanting twigshits
>not eating a patriotic curly wurly
Leave please.

Back to uni

Hopefully brexit will rejuvenation the northern ports and industry then. Scotland too should benefit from it.

YOU GOT LUCKY ARYAN BASTARD!
IT DOES NOT MATTER NOW THOUGH... YOU WILL SOON BE DEAD AND SQUEEZED UP IN THE REFINERY WITH THE REST OF YOUR ARYAN FRIENDS...

Celtic vs Germanic

WHAT'S WITH THIS MONOPOLY MONEY IN MY WALLET

Yeah true. I saw a pale freckled girl with jet black hair last week. Qt.

Third Reich officials explicitly talked about negrofication of Europe, degenerate art, collapse of traditional family and international globalist banking.

>tfw you are pale with brown hair and eyes

>tfw no new £5 note

Most of Cred Forums believes an unsourced revisionist narrative of the entire war and the run up to it, for BOTH world wars. It's not much better than SJWism in this regard.

It's a shame people don't just bloody read anymore, authors have spent years researching the primary and reliable sources to produce objective works on these things that are often completely ignored or deemed propaganda by Cred Forums

I don't understand.
Me and my sister have the same features as me. So no cucking by the posty was involved. Both have freckles but she is pale as fuck and burns easy but I tan easy and never burn.
It's like 50/50 chance.

>Hahahaha, stupid A-a-anglos!
>*gasp* Ahmed, nicht so hard, ja?
>Mmmmm das victory in der krieg we lost?
>*eyes roll back in head as he receives refugee seed*
>Sehr gut, we sure showed ze Anglos, right?
>ALLAHU ACKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
>*explosion*

We got your boys! Come and get them!

did you visit canada recently?

>implying I would eat credit card thin choccy.
Ahem. Twiglets are coated in tasty Marmite.

Put your passport in the shredder m8.

>tfw inherited all the worst features of both my irish and merchant heritage

Not always true. My dad is Welsh but he's more pale than most Anglos.

Gay

Heil Korvettenkapitän Prien!

DELETE THIS
or
>pic related

>Supposedly the new fiver is catching as much as £200 of Ebay.
Well shit.

They tried. Ever heard of the United Arab Republic? Lasted barely three years, and that was only two Arab nations.

Germany is 95% European though and Germans did 800 torchings of migrant centres. How is British resistance doing?

>Canada so gay that even the money is homo.

Come on guys get it together.

Went over the border to Germany today.

As soon as I got off the train and walked out of the station there was a full on wall of Somalian nigs. I didn't even see any rapefugees that looked remotely Arabic.

Do they ship the refugees to different areas based on race or something?

Luxembourg is untouched though.

P.s. Brit lad abroad

When you're next buying a Freddo, try get a cute cashier girl, hand her £5.25 and say "gee us a churchill, gash"

I'm pale, ruddy complexion, blue eyes and fair hair

>implying I won't just sail to Germany

Don't mention ze war du englischer SCHWEINEHUND!

It's only for the first production notes with a serial starting in AA1 or A1 I think. Say a cap of one going for £300.

Stop with these stupid memes. Germans and Englishmen have no reason to fight, we have the same blood.

Yeah I know. But the states were bickering and Israel complicated things.

>Luxembourg is untouched though

Isn't that where Juncker is from?

All Jeremy Corbyn has to do to stand a chance in 2020 is adopt a stricter immigration policy.

That's it.

Nothing else.

These UKIP votes are a fucking gold mine and he's refusing to tap into it.

>her maj only on one of the notes
>literally whos on all the others
>FUCKING LEAVES everywhere

Disgusting.

Dark Brown Hair and Dark Green Eyes

fuck im frunk as fuck

anyway i got 50000 grmup voters vut they "yes dad" fucking yanks

>implying I would eat credit card thin choccy
Okay abdullah. Enjoy your Pakistani treats while us TRUE CELTS revel in the glory of the mighty curly wurly.

>t.scared aryan with a proxy
YOU CANNOT HIDE ARYAN SCUM! TO THE REFINERY WITH YOU!

> But the states were bickering and Israel complicated things.
Still a largely internal Arab failure to unite. If anything, having Israel as a common foe ought to have united them.

We got ALL your boys.

You cannot get them anymore - they have been exsanguinated.

tfw my hazel eyes are getting greener every day, am i evolving lads?

give me something to vocaroo im bored

Yes, it is also home to European Courts of Justice and bunch of other EU parasite offices

The population here is 10-15% Portuguese, so any dark people you see are actually poortugals

Cadbury's no longer make their choccy in Ireland. We got choccy cucked.

We do not have the same blood.

>Tfw my hazel eyes look gold in the right light
Feels good.

>not doing your civic duty of taunting the frogs&krauts
>The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

And we've had reason to fight twice, both times the krauts started it. I don't want to see us intervening on the continent in the next couple of decades either.

A-alright lad.

"Do it again, Bomber Harris"

"REEEEEEEEE"

>implying he can sail to Germany
>mfw Dönitz has other plans for the Brits
>video related
>youtube.com/watch?v=0j9s87I0brc

hahaha fuck well ok but i meant but but you knwow what i mean with a typo, so were going yo fuck hem since brexit now meme the us election]#

dont bve fay jeremy kule

BLOOD FOR THE ANGLO GOD

The Clyde, Belfast Liverpool, Tyneside. There will be lots of opportunity the trick is grabbing it. Working out new tricks, New things to make and sell, its what the British have always been good at. We have been dying in Europe, trapped in a cage.

what does a Trump election mean for the future of Britain?

does Trump actually have the potential to be the tyrant the media is claiming he could be? He doesn't seem ideologically motivated enough to me.

vocaroo.com/i/s1155zPUO0Zt

Are you going to say I should start a fight in a church café again you disgusting Slav neanderthal?

You started it! You invaded Poland!

>curly wurly no longer made in Ireland
Why live?

Esoteric Kekism and frogposting will become standard electoral tactics used by all parties.

>According to captured German documents, the commander-in-chief of the German Army, Walther von Brauchitsch, directed that "The able-bodied male population between the ages of 17 and 45 will, unless the local situation calls for an exceptional ruling, be interned and dispatched to the Continent". This represented about 25% of male citizens. The UK was then to be plundered for anything of financial, military, industrial or cultural value,[134] and the remaining population terrorised. Civilian hostages would be taken, and the death penalty immediately imposed for even the most trivial acts of resistance.[135]

>The deported male population would have most likely been used as industrial slave labour in areas of the Reich such as the factories and mines of the Ruhr and Upper Silesia. Although they might have been treated less brutally than slaves from the East (whom the Nazis regarded as sub-humans, fit only to be worked to death), living and working conditions would still have been severe.[136]

>In late February 1943, Otto Bräutigam of the Reich Ministry for the Occupied Eastern Territories claimed he had the opportunity to read a personal report by General Eduard Wagner about a discussion with Heinrich Himmler, in which Himmler had expressed the intention for special forces of the SS to kill about 80% of the populations of France and England after the German victory.[137] In an unrelated event, Hitler had on one occasion called the English lower classes "racially inferior".[138]

Even if the Himmler part is only alleged, they'd have done worse to us.

>does Trump actually have the potential to be the tyrant the media is claiming he could be?

Of course not. Trump will be our greatest ally

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_German_Bombers

This is just such a lie. WE were the agressors in WW2.

where the fuck is clude uin belfast

and yes im sorrry

He'll treat us better than Hillary and the left will have a meltdown, so there's that.

It'll be great from a metapolitical point of view.

Thanks user!

>Naziboos will defend this

Never forget

Brexit did this

>tfw everything Goebbels said is steeped in fact and proven to be true
>tfw someone says "history is littered with liars to get people on their side, Goebbels for example"

This. Hopefully we can grow our shipbuilding industry on par with Germany's. That alone would help the abandoned docklands in Glasgow and such.
Stop buying ships from Germany and make them ourselves.

vocaroo.com/i/s0pDw3awPgfM

>Brexit did this

Source for that user?

>Implying Dönitz could even do with the Kriegsmarine against the RN

You Germans are so silly. You will never admit that you're at the disadvantage, and thus you'll always be at the disadvantage.

Explain.

You mean it will cause a shift in western politics in general?

You can't take anything you read about WW2 at face value. Guess (((who))) writes the history books.

What Hitler said and what his staff said are two completely different things though. Stop being retarded on purpose.

>tell Hitler it's war if he attacks Poland
>cue Operation Himmler
>he attacks Poland with a fake pretext
>welp, it's war
>first hand accounts say Hitler was devestated because he gambled on Poland thinking we wouldn't honor out pact with Poland

Nah, he was warned, he was riding high on Munich and thought we wouldn't get involved. Krauts deserved everything they got. Even without a pact we should have gotten involved for the very simple reason that after France, WE WOULD BE NEXT Sources are on the wiki page.

>A guy in my welding class didn't know who it was.
But we actually teach about Churchie in the schools.

Too drunk to lie down. Eating a bag of Snak-a-Jacks hoping to lessen the spins.

this REALLY makes me think

You can start with killing your local imam or rabbi. Why you should waste the resources on a dumb brawl?

that guy didnt make a gun with auto matic and kill jo co and fuck that anyway with the intellifence service

>tfw in so much pain from ear infections GP has given me codeine

Pain is gone but I hate being sleepy all the time

wtf I love the EU now

You`ve got to go back, aryan.

Why does Farage even get any broadcast time?

He's a tired old fuck rabbiting on about the same things for 25 years. He is openly racist, xenophobic, he has run for being an MP 3 times and lost every time. He is a failure and a bigot.

long live english/german friendship

>Rapefugee loving bint who couldn't smile properly

Nothing of value was lost.

TRAITORS WILL BE SENT TO THE REFINERY WITH THE ARYANS

Exactly. It's a strong swing away from globalism that's fucking both the developed and developing countries.

You can easily see how terrified those in power are from the histrionic way they've reacted to his rise. Even if he loses he's done us all a massive favour in moving the Overton window so much.

Can you literally fuck off please?

He can get fucked. UK Sale of Goods act TRUMPS that by 5 years (meaning 7 years to return products).

>EU consumer protections
>mfw we can just copy those exact laws if we wanted

Please explain to me why Hitler was so keen to expand his territory and plunge Europe into another war. Why couldn't he have just waited for a while and given his regime more international legitimacy? It was only just born ffs, doesn't make sense why he would immediately go to war on his neighbours.

the fuck you did to my flag???

OFF TO THE REFINERY WITH YOU THEN!

>They will then visit the Immigrant Services Society of B.C., where they will meet staff, volunteers and some of the Syrian refugees the society has helped.

REEEEEEEEEE

vancouversun.com/life/royals/big-day-out-in-vancouver-planned-for-the-royals-on-sunday

Are you going to this years BLOOD CELEBRATION?

Heard that we are going to be pushing over one-hundred ARYANS off the ramparts and everyone is invited.

ok mr benjamin shekel berg i got tht with 1.2% interest now the intelligence services tell me to lea but you guys known about how they trie to fuck us·. i will before they kill me

He wasn't very smart when it came to military strategy

>several polls have concluded almost half of /britpol/ are fascists
>some faggot starts le evil nazi shitposting
>entire thread turns to shit
This isn't comfy, guys.

A) He was a retard
B) He wanted to make Germany the greatest power to known to man: he was an ultra-nationalist
C) He couldn't realpolitiks - or think at all - and thought that Nazism would live on since he would win all of the wars.

It really isn't hard to understand.

Vancouver is the most degenerate place I've ever been to. Thankfully I was in Victoria while the poof parade was on.

I very much doubt it owning several Documents not in archives where even Himmler talked well of the Brits. We actually liked you guys.

>mfw historians actually believe most 3. Reich documents are in state archives instead of privately owned german, austrian and swiss collections

>pic related

How the fuck did that guy get arrested for saying "monkey" on Reddit, but nobody here has been arrested?

You only have to look at Jersey to see what was in store for mainland UK, except their approach there was rather soft, full scale invasion would have been more brutal
>mfw one of my relatives was almost deported to a labour camp from there

I will be attending with my whole family.
Together we will watch and laugh as the aryan crys for mercy!

>Liking fascism means you must like Nazism and Hitler.

Fuck off Hitlerfag. Go to Germany if you love it more than Britain.

downtown eastside?

attached his real name to it somehow

youtube.com/watch?v=2Szn33OgiMA

Fascism=/=Nazism

I am a strong advocate of civic fascism.

>DUDE MURDER LMAO

Go back to swearing at people on DotA to get rid of that prepubescent hormonal rage, Ivan.

Even if he was dumb, it's known that he was surrounded by highly intelligent men. Couldn't they stop him from blundering?

I feel the same, those Question Time streams are some of the comfiest times I can remember

It keeps you sane having a like minded group in this world

Yet more people care about his ideas than people who care about your ideas.
He was instrumental in the Brexit result, without Nige we wouldn`t have got the vote and we wouldn`t have won the vote, even if this is bait it`s important to know.

It's all because of that fucking turkroach and his "eternal anglo" memes that have now spread anywhere. He's intentionally driving Germans and Englishmen apart.

Is he just retarded... or what?

Dark blonde hair and grey/blue eyes here.

From Yorkshire though.

Whatever.
I'm out of this thread until you all simmer the fuck down.

If you push and meet no resistance, you keep pushing. Hitler wasn't black and white, he was equally visionary and madman. It's bigger than Hitler, Mitteleuropa is something Germany has never stopped pursuing, except for during the Weimar years.

Hitchens gives a good talk here youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU

I granted that the Himmler part was merely alleged.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1M730cYkic

same as me . . .

ARYAN BLOOD

Blood for the blood god

Apparently they just looked through the guys post history to doxx him. I imagine it wouldn't be worth the time, money or resources to track down a Cred Forums poster for posting 'offensive messages'.

gas the coons

They tried. But he just didn't listen to them. That's basic level knowledge though, so if you don't know that then you should revise Nazism.

bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwtwo/hitler_commander_01.shtml

>Inb4 BBC
Go cross-reference all the main points if you're too scared off BBC-bias.

Im pale with really dark brown hair but very blue eyes.

What happened lads?

Just burnt my sausages.

Fuck.

Hey was quoting Mosley

NIGGERS

Made car insurance cheaper

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

Ahh... good lad!

Stick them under the grill you knobhead

Did you blond hair before you grew older?

K, so why didn't they try to replace him?

My oven and hobs have been disconnected due to some carbon monoxide danger

got to love student housing huh

This. The fucking nazis are worst than fucking muslims.

Hitler never listened to anyone around him this has been well documented. If anyone did speak out and try and change his mind they were swiftly removed from their position.

mfw my new female kraut housemate has got three female kraut friends round downstairs and i need a piss but can't because i'll have to walk past them.

>Not splitting them down the middle and then frying them
pleb

>mfw red hair brown eyes

This

Strasserism was the more sustainable option but Hitler purged them

Just goosestep past to show you are culturally sensitive and not threatening.

KEK. Yea thta's true. Fucking ep+d needs to be the thing you strive towards. No good shitting it out and expecting it to turn to gold.

>strategic trend of imam assassination won't make moslems feel threatened
while Germans torch migrant centres and fight the scum, you are prepping the bull with your sharia loving PM

youtube.com/watch?v=0wXUEIJS4M8
Adding some Input.

These don't get posted very often.

Hitler honestly thought his psychological tricks and propaganda machine could rewrite reality.

Today, Hillary and her SJWs unironically believe the same.

Is this a Celtic trait? As in the original Britons?

just stroll in there all alpha with your BUF shirt and be like
>have you heard about the jewish menace?
nazi orgy guaranteed

Have you not heard of Operation Valkyrie? For someone who seems to think Hitler was a shit hot leader you don't know an awful lot do you, this is all basic stuff.

They did, 26 times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_attempts_on_Adolf_Hitler

>the July Plot (the last one) failed because of a faulty british bomb fuse

It's like God himself wanted the eternal kraut punished by the Soviet rape of eastern Germany.

My housemates get pissy if i spend too long frying so i just did it quickly.

YOU FILTHY BROWN-EYED SHITSKIN, YOU'LL NEVER BE A HAZEL-EYED REDHEAD ARYAN SUCH AS MYSELF

Pics or gtfo

NEW BRIT/POL/.

Because he had his close knit of Nazi party members (Himmler, Göring, etc.) so they couldn't really. Don't get me wrong, some did try with OP: Valkyrie (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Valkyrie) but he was just too well-protected and supported by that close cabal of Nazi party members.

>tfw brown hair brown eyes
>tfw sister and dad have blue eyes while my mother has green

BEADY

Ah shit, actually have hazel eyes - get them confused all the time.

>tfw blue eyes

No, Britons usually had brown eyes. They were ethnically the same as modern Welshmen.

We should shag and keep the colour going.
I can give you a pint if you want.

HORSESHOE

Why is it their business how long you cook your sausages for?

think my housemate is a kike though lad she's got stein in her name

What about Pepe and praising kek?

>Germans torch migrant centres

That was in Greece and the migrants did it themselves.

But yes tell me more about how the right will keep credibility by engaging in the violent behaviour of niggers.

Or just tell me more about your violent fantasies you will never act out because you're an ugly malnourished child.

Just asking questions m8

>For someone who seems to think Hitler was a shit hot leader

Don't know what gave you that impression.

Well that's all right then

reminder that gingerism is codeword for ANTI-WHITE

Muh noise. Smell.

I think it so. I dont remember and there are no baby photos but people say I was.

Not really knowledgeable about the various traits but my family have never lived outside of Scotland and my family are all Scottish as fae up as I know.

Must be confusing you with someone else. Carry on lad, the relationships between Hitler and his generals is a interesting one and well worth reading about.

Only joshing m8, tell your flat mates to get to fuck tho

Sounds like cunts desu, do they all "cook" their meals from frozen in the microwave or something?

That's just your genetic ANGLO reasserting itself after lying dormant for generations.

Do you feel the sudden urge to pay others to fight your enemies while you make money?

New Thread

I hear its 40% alcohol anyway.

Who printed that picture? At all these vigils and memorials held around the country, someone googled and physically printed off pictures of Jo Cox. I wonder how many went to a professional printers?

ahmed, that's Jennifer Keiling report, she's a head of the German Federal Agency of Criminality

I think you need to use your superior engineering skills to construct a superweapon that will nuke Islam off the face of this earth. Seriously I don't care about niggers, jews, fags, trannies, etc. I just want Muslim genocide.