I'm Running A Country You Know?

NOT A DRAMA CLASS KIDDOS! A COUNTRY!

youtube.com/watch?v=LjVuv4p-TJM

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/governor-general-of-canada-hon-david-johnston-tell-canada-s-governor-general-to-remove-pm-trudeau-on-the-grounds-of-high-treason-to-the-people-of-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GREATEST LEADER CANADA HAS EVER HAD!

Not sure whether this man is genuine or just memeing like Juncker.

literal cuck...
drama teacher
being used by the kikes
how Canada did it? Are leafs really subhumans?

Holy shit. I thought it was just a meme.
I'm so sorry leafs, that explains all of the shit posting.

You leafs dindu nuffin.

Justin Trudeau is a massive faggot who exclusively bottoms while having gay sex exclusively with niggers and muslims

FUCK I hate this cuck. Please not all leafs are this fucking stupid

I don't blame you leafs. Look at this hunk!

>I'm Incompetent but I have good hair
>Win

>I don't have time to respond to you, I'm too busy running a country
>Literally replying in a video

DUDE WEED LMAO

It's easy when social media pushes the idea that smoking pot is really cool within the same timeframe as LeWeedMan runs for PrimeMinister.

I blame pot smoking hippies. Canada does not have a leader in my mind.

Where is the If you put out the fire, the fire wins ?

"running"

Well...

When are you going to ACT like a leader?

>I don't have time to respond to you, I'm too busy running a country
>Literally replying in a video
weedman probably thought that was a real clever zinger when he said it

Tfw youre just waiting for the country to go to shit so we can kick this faggot out in the next election

Hopefully not be followed by:

Tfw even though the country has gone to shit the smooth talking useless leader gets re-elected because the opposition candidate is Romney tier.

This is a man who wants to 'stand up' to people like Putin who are 'bullies'

Oh god...

What I wouldn't give to see him read one of those "if you let nogs fuck your wife, you win" posts from here

I really feel sorry for you Canada how the fuck your general population elected this idiot I do not know.

I know that feel.

The media and all the sjws screamed that harper was A BIG SCARY MEANIE and it worked. Didnt even need to call him a racist xenophobe.

At least that shit doesnt appear to work as well in america as proven by trump or in the UK as proven by brexit. Sadly, there is no hope for Canada.

Our general population is full of superficial idiots. I don't know where things went so wrong, but most Canadians have become smug, super-leftist cunts that believe they have the moral high ground over everyone else. I'm sick of it and want out.

country is dead

We don't have american patriotism or the deep ties to the land of the europeans. Get out now before it's too late.

I want to start hit the reset button and start a new civilization. I hear BC is nice. 200 km north of Van

>tfw Canada has no term limits for Prime Ministers
>tfw Canada allows elections to be called any time, so they can do it when the polls are in their favor

Memes to the extreme will be in office until for 20+ years, calling it now famicoms

this fucking leaf got ko'd by a fucking jab

Of course : I won't blame the quebecois.

Take a look into the comments

The future is bleak

Shook Trudeau's hand last year.
It was soft and squishy, like an adult baby whose never had a callous in his life.

I broke my finger a few months ago, and the baby-smoothness of the finger after the cast was off was nothing compared to Trudeau's hands.

Genuinely creepy to the point of being remarkable.

Meanwhile he's actually been in a boxing match while you're a celibate cuck.

But who cares if Canada goes down? It would be good if does, as fast as possible. Be a warning example like Sweden.

Doesn't change how soft his hands were.

Doubt he's ever been in a street fight.

btw, fuck off, newcancer.

>his hair gel going super sayan

He has a country to lead and here he is still acting like a clown. This garbage is supposed to end when the campaign ends but he has yet to get down to business. Meme PM.

I've seen that match. He throws punches like a complete girl. I don't how he ended up winning. The fight must have been staged.

>I'm Running A Country You Know?

You mean Ruining?

Into the ground, yes.

change.org/p/governor-general-of-canada-hon-david-johnston-tell-canada-s-governor-general-to-remove-pm-trudeau-on-the-grounds-of-high-treason-to-the-people-of-canada

WHY IS HE SUCH A FUCKING KEK

Could've fooled me

He couldn't even take those softball insults without wincing. What a fucking cuck.