Damn

Damn...

reely makes u tink

>strawman

Literally
>strawman: the image

>Comparing prescription drug abuse to brandishing a gun a cops

Niggers literally don't understand that violent crime is a particularly bad kind of crime, do they?

So much projection in one image

shut the fuck up whitey you don't know what its like growing up without a father in the hood.

>Literally who does this

I did none of that you dumb nigger.

funny how the law says "don't kill people" not "don't kill people, unless yo daddy left yo spunknugget nigglet ass in some ho"

it's almost like... it's almost like... your actions have consequences? woa

the difference being the vast majority of these white druggies would have put their hands up if the cops told them to

A straw man ad hominem, literally what.

the only white person who would do that shit is a white person corrupted by nigger culture

He should be shot too

>victimless crimes vs armed robbery, rape and murder

totally the same thing

Remember how he never resisted arrest and brandished a firearm in front of police?

>boo hoo ooga booga I don't have a father to sit down and teach me things that are common sense so that's why I resort to crime

White stoners typically get high at home with friends or alone, and eat potato chips and watch movies.

Black stoners typically go outside in groups while getting high, doing dumb shit like attacking people and just behaving suspiciously. No shit they are going to get arrested more.

Your kids sure will.

Go back to africa you fucking google.

>got a DUI at 17
So the justice system worked and a lesson was learned. Racist!

(((CIA))) Psyops. I'm so tired of these goddam divide & conquer jews.

Doing drugs is not the same as being an aggresive ignorant nigger

I grew up without a father in a slav shithole. And yet I made it with no criminal record

Really makes my neurons fire and send thoughts and information to my brain.