First Presidential Debate General - Hofstra Edition

So the first debate is being held on my campus this Monday. Tonight I will find out if I won the lottery to be in the audience. Whether or not I am lucky enough to be elected, it disheartens me that my campus is as one-sided as it is.

My campus is very Jewish / Brown / Shillary, and there aren't many like me who support Trump.

Needless to say, there will be protests, and the fantastic possibility of a riot. Just the other day an african-american student on my campus was screaming in my student center about how "Hofstra" hates black people (spoiler: it doesn't)

Either way, in the name of our great frog god Kek, I wish to contribute to the cause. Our cause.

Dubs decides what picture I print and post all over my residence hall.

Trips gets me to do it in every building.

>pic related

I bike by there all the time. Plenty of whites

This one picture of Trump eating a taco bowl full of Hillarys

Lol got it on the first try, does anyone have a flat image he can print out?

That was quick

The town of Hempstead its situated in is notoriously black, hispanic, and crime-ridden.

Kek has spoken.

The real question is, how far will the repeating digits take me?

Hope you got a lot of ink faggot

Kek

Here it is

Kek wills it
Obey and receive his blessing

I have quite a lot of ink, courtesy of Hofstra.

Where are the trips?

It's only a matter of time at this point

Yea but this is the college which is nothing like the town

>current year get

I might have to crop the dicks in the background, in case I get jacked by SJWs.

Fair, but these people are openly invited to the campus, and my campus has regulations set up for people all over to protest. Just one person I know is marching with all of her womyn friends to support Planned Parenthood.

Rolli for every single building

Sure, edit it however to make sure it stays up and makes waves and sends a message. It's clearly done in paint so shouldn't be too hard. I just love the Crying Feels Hillarys and that Smug Trump Pepe.

Do it

>Trips gets me to do it in every building.

Roll for love, roll for life.

Whether or not my school likes it; they will know the glory of Kek and our god emperor Trump.

Lets try this.

>"it's only a matter of time"...
>gets "2016" digits

PRAISE KEK AND SHADILAY ALL DAY

Kek, maybe this one?

>Trips gets me to do it in every building.

Actually this would be even better.

Re:roll

don't do it OP

Here's proof that the enemy is on our campus.

Sally Kohn did a talk on "Diversity, and the importance of political correctness"

>i regret not spoiling it

A fracking leaf

Blindfold yourself and walk into the traffic on Hempstead tpke

That's pretty mean words for someone willing to do so much for us user.

Wooo!

>poo poo pee pee in the background

>Hofstra
>next to the hellhole that is Hempstead

Place looks like Detroit and Chicago put together.

I went to Kellenberg, that private, Catholic school right across from Nassau Colliseum. The school was very nice, but the area was a fucking hellhole.

>apply to Hofstra
>get accepted
>end up going somewhere else for the STEM meme

Now I get to miss these debates. Just fuck me up senpai

Nigga keeps getting dubs
Post this

Kek's domain is chaos and probability. He will provide a ticket for you, I think.

Russian we already got the get.

Edit the shit and penises in the background faggot.

Write:

Hillary
is Trump

Every. Building.

Do you know what trips means?

I appreciate that you're trying to protect me leaf, but the will of Kek is indisputable.

I don't think that walking onto a road shut down during the debate will get me killed, considering there will be no traffic.

If Kek grants me a ticket, I WILL SHOUT SOMETHING TO INTERRUPT SHILLARY

>and I'll leave those choice words to you all, and repeating digits

Did you read the post?

Every building.

This

I'll get it this time

my bad dawg

Sometimes I've got the luck, other times it's not...

The networks have been known to edit the audio, so no luck there. I met the guacbowl merchant at my campus last fall, but viewing a presidential debate is something I hope you get to experience.

Now check these digits.

>Kellenburg
No shit? I have family who went there recently. When did you graduate?
When

Fellow hofstrafag reporting in

Scream, "PRAISE KEK"

get

Kek always provides, and when he does not, it was meant to be.

THANK YOU JESUS

was for I should stop frinking now

Your wish?

PRAISE KEK

THY WILL BE DONE

FUCK

Dubs
AND DUBS TRIPS!

It must be done, kek wills it, there is no going back.

OP post proof when its done

2008. I'm too old probably. Kellenberg is going to shit too because they're being cucks and letting in violent, ghetto niggers for free because they're poor. All the good teachers either left or retired too.

>trips

Put them up all over Kellenberg. Kek

I will make a new thread when the deed is done.

Will also post edit to see if it is Cred Forums approved first.

>Hempstead
>worse than detroit an Chicago combined

Far from the truth. You see, Long Island niggers are quite tame vs the other cities you mentioned. Had you said bayshore or bushwick in Brooklyn, I'd agree. If anything, more spics are moving in to Hempstead.

If there are any riff raff it's because that monolith of a mall Roosevelt field is a beacon for the queens degenerates.

Kek's will be done.

Trump presidency, and all that he's promised actually happens (especially the wall).

/ncc/fag here
our campus is even more full of dindus and beaners
also, im only here because i couldn't afford a four-year straight out of the gate
send help

>shots kind

>those triple dubs

Is Kek with us, here?

>I believe, I feel him inside my heart

Kek

Hahahaha Spainigger talking shit. You are the Africa if Europe, you were ruled by goatfuckers for hundreds of years hahahaha

Praise kek

That's funny because I live in Valley Stream, right on the border of queens and LI and I feel more unsafe in Hempstead than anywhere else.

Not even three blocks away from Hofstra is ghetto drug dens and gangs.

The Hispanics live down the road more.

I deleted by dubs..... :(

Op, also this
Combine them

>90071144
fucboi

That's okay, my brother. There are plenty enough GETs to go around.

Really. You live closer to Jamaica, queen?Jamaica avenue being a true nig shit hole to be at night. That area is blacker than midnight.

May kek bless you with your delivery.
What will you do if quads appear?

>yfw Trump takes on the most corrupt debate in US history, BTFO's the entire establishment and literally knocks Clinton out, shit filled diaper and all.

The "Great Hofstra chimpout" is a planned event to give Hillary an excuse to ditch the debate...

If anyone gets QUADS or better perhaps they can decide.

At worst, they can select another picture for me to print.

I think it would only be a sign that his endeavour is highly appreciated by kek

Goddamn that's fantastic.

Praise be to kek

Lets wait for quads to appear by the will of Kek Allmighty.

I used to live in Jamaica, Queens, down the street from that mosque by the hospital.

I live near Green Acres Mall. I can literally walk 20 feet and have had crossed Nassau county to NYC lines.

Here is my first proposed edit.

The reason I edited out the shit, piss, asshole, and dicks, is because I don't want them to be ripped down immediately for profanity.

Nor do I want anyone to go after me with MUH SEXUAL HARASSMENT

>My campus is very Jewish / Brown / Shillary, and there aren't many like me who support Trump.
You want to see something even worse? Take a walk next door to NCC.

No editing OP. Just do it in the middle of the night when no-one will see you.

I'm already doing that.

I want these pictures to last longer than 5 minutes. It won't mean anything otherwise.

Trust me, I fucking HATE the even idea that I have to censor myself. Even a little.

If someone is willing to Photoshop the portraits with something they want, they are more than welcome as long as its not more dicks!

Kek

Why don't we fill the pictures with college-friendly ones?

Like his children or sleepy Ben Carson or some shit

I agree with you OP, we don't want them taken down immediately because of a silly thing like profanity. The message is much more important.

Okay, well then my vote is for other Trump Pepes in the frames.

Scream "Say hello to Monica Lewinsky"

I'll take anything, the funnier the better, but I have no artistic skill, so I can't draw it myself.

Any based graphic design anons out there?

Who will be your monica lewinsky?

Rare pepe

>BIG KING
lol

Fuck...

When's the debate?

You were close, my friend, but it seems like Kek has a bigger plan in store.

Monday at 8.

Monday Night. The whole weekend is a festivity, though.

Kek be praised

More alcohol consumption than legally acceptable.

Do this in your bathrooms

First 4 sfw Trump memes posted I'll edit into the frames for you OP.

You, my friend, are a hero.

C-can I roll?

Kek be praised

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. I did the same thing when the dem debates came to my campus and it got a little bit of press.

Buy a shitton of chalk, get your trump buddies together, and split up and start chalking all around campus. Stuff like MAGA, TRUMP 2016, or whatever isn't explicit enough to be washed off. Do this the night before the election or two nights before if you think the security would be too tight.

Do this everywhere -- sidewalks, brick walls, outdoor staircases, hidden nooks and crannies, etc.

Don't see why not, but I don't think there's any need to roll, that will take too fucking long.

1 of 4 frames filled.

>remembering when that South Carolina user first posted this image

Yep. As much as it would be nice to be able to hang explicit stuff around, it starts violating campus law. If it isn't explicit they have to have a little talk or general consideration before taking this stuff down.

Can you put this one in

nice dubs

on >90080088

samefagging?

Done.

2 frames left, one quite square pic and one longer portrait pic would be best.

nice dubs

This might work, but ill leave the discression to the professionals

Posting from mobile. Someone fill these picture slots!!

I live 2 minutes away and you're wrong. Tons of niggers in Hempstead. Buddy of mine got mugged by a chimp around the Hofstra bars a year or so ago.

You left the Poo-Poo magazine under his arm

Witnessed

I'm working all of these in.

Anyone have an appropriate replacement magazine cover image?

Ok, well here is the image as it currently stands.

Quad get.

Use this pic

Yell "ALLAHU ACKBAR"

I thought for sure it would work.

A+++ photoshop/gimp my friend. Spectacular work. 10/10

checked

Stick razor blades to the back of the posters.

Bro, you need to shout "HILLARY 4 PRISON!" if you get into the debate's audience.

OP, make sure you only shout shit if the mongoloids start it. Presidential debates are supposed to be silent as a fucking tomb, so don't get kicked out. It would be a waste to get kicked out of such a historic event and the stage mics won't pick up your voice anyway.

ke-lmao-k

EXTRA CRISPY MAGA, KEK WILLS IT

Digits say you must have carl in the image

Add some scribbles for writing beneath the Hillary article and put a picture of him with his kids in the frame to the middle right; then it will be completely done.

Sorry user, Carl just beat you. I forgot that frame, and a more detailed pic would be hard to make out.

Roll

Reroll

Please post it everywhere

Actually #I'mWithHer now

I'm not doing it

guys just so you know Hofstra fags are posting from the same IP so they have the same ID

I remember getting a message of a temporary ban from Cred Forums because someone else in my dorm hall was also on Cred Forums and posted a message there with the word 'nigger'.

Don't let someone else sabotage you OP.

Looks like it's happened but there probably aren't too many Hostrafags who know about Cred Forums. I trust OP to come back tomorrow with the goods. Just hope he uses the edited pic

too late mate