What are you wearing to the race war, Cred Forums?

What are you wearing to the race war, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5-f6XCTOg
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Bible
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

panties

tracksuit

piss

jew skins

A Moonman mask.

my booty scooty

Change that bandana to a canadian one cause I love my country mane

>leaf on your forehead

I think we all know what were wearing

if only niggers actually looked like this...

>1467 USD and it's not even the exact same outfit as CIA

Not like I add a saying on that.

DEUS VULT!

CMON
after Rich's latest alimony forcing him to sell all his cars combined with the shadowy incident with the Mexicans at the food stall it's just a matter of time before he walks the Path Of Light

meant to attach

I like the socks.

Real tree that my neighbor keeps giving me as gifts kek.

I'll take 2 of these

what race war?

>belt
>475
>boots
>445

A fig leaf

broke in boots
comfy blue jeans
lucky t shirt
PASGT armor with magazine pouches
PASGT helmet
AR-15 bayonet fixed

I have a pretty nice wooden mask laying around somewhere that I made for a halloween mask party a few years ago

hides my face really well while providing decent visibility; i designed it to give me full peripheral vision

also its based off a skull, which is spoopy, and we all know googs are easily spooped

Not sure, I'll throw something together

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
One, two, Trumps comin’ for you.
Three, four, We are ready for war.
Five, six, F*ck politics
Seven, eight, Youve sealed your fate
Nine, ten, America will be great again.

probably wont be a race war in aus
I mean, once ww3 happens and we're spared from the nukes I'm sure there will be public lynchings of africans and muslims as well as any other cuck

Jesus Christ. What the fuck has the world come to

I wanna be like raaaaaah, ya know, like a tiger

like you better not mess with this bitch, chocolate man

Been building a suit of body armor specifically for it. I still have to properly seal the inside just in case SWAT shows up with tear gas or some clever nigger rigs up some mustard gas.

Having trouble on whether I should go with a closed-cycle respiratory system or plain filters, since armoring the oxygen tanks would be a fucking pain and it'd be a lot more added weight but filters need to be changed frequently and run out far quicker.
Not going with kevlar, shaping metal and ceramic composite so that it deflects small arms. The metal should slow down the impact enough for the ceramic to totally absorb it without making it useless after taking a few shots, but boy is it fucking heavy. If I can get enough cash I'll try to kit it onto an exoskeleton suit but I don't see that happening. It's going to need some kind of internal rigging to keep it from being so top heavy though.

I'm considering just gambling and removing protection around the sides and joints. It'll take a lot of weight off it but a lucky shot or shotgun blast would likely at least be a crippling wound.

As it stands now I'd be able to fully disregard .308 at about 20 yards. Was considering just buying a tank but this is far cooler.

Or maybe I could be, like, hey I am not so bad. I won't hurt anybody.

And then, like, when he isn't looking, smack him in the face for being a bad chocolate man

It's a google hunt, man.

>A leaf

Kek. Its good you take pride in it, but a fucking leaf?

This is Race War Aplenty, Killing Googs! I'm your host Kill Coons On The Street. Two clips, going in!

I don't know about the belt but those are some good boots burger, last you for years bro

I'm dressing in drag and black face. Motherfuckers won't know what to do.

Damn. Who do those titties belong to?

I raged so fucking hard.
The day of the rope is coming you motherfuckers.

Uniformcodes of the third Reich are fucking confusing

We really, really need to have another war.
Like, a big one.
Fuck.

This

Fuck yeah !!

I was just saying the same with , was talking with a friend telling him

"Fucking hell man , we need another war I wanna see all these nu males , feminist , transfuckers be in the trenches while they are getting shelled by the enemy"

It's disgusting to see how fucked up shit are getting. Everybody yelling , fat acceptance, google lives matter.

No wonder western europe is falling pray to mudshits and niggers since men are no longer men, just piece of sensitive shits

The race-war meme, i don't see why this is necessary.
Are black people committing racially motivated sexual violence and violence against locals in communities in the USA on a massive scale?
If not there is no reason for a war. Just get along.
What i find the most fucked up is the fact that the mudshits that come to europe have a country on their own
and unless they want something to happen to it they shouldn't be behaving the way they are doing.

Raymu Hagurey from Doho :DDD

Jayden Smith?

Dude fucking boots are worth spending money on if you deploy. Mine fucking MELTED on patrol.

But that much is just fucking retarded.

>If not there is no reason for a war. Just get along.

Pics? I'm going to go for more of a Fallout 4 raider look

Forgot the pic

Nice taqiyya.

stOP

>Are black people committing racially motivated sexual violence and violence against locals in communities in the USA on a massive scale?
Yes, every day. Race war has been going on for a while, whitey just pretends it isn't a war.

Christ i need one like that

>MELTED on patrol.
Fuck hot day man
And ya i agree little much would never buy something at that price, that's for retards who don't want to wait for shit to be marked down 70%

They couldn't find a white as drummer

This drummer had to be a slaver :(

Then why do we never hear about it? must be a limit to what a media could cover up. If something really fucked up is going people would at least post their stories in the internet.

ill be wearing one of these

Because you live in a different country and it doesn't get reported beyond local papers

>must be a limit to what a media could cover up
Oh, you poor naive man. Come over here and live near blacks, find out yourself.

>everyone isn't wearing this

I am disappoint.

>implying I have the pecs to pull this off

would FUG

I WOULD BERRY SO DEEP IT WOULD TAKE GING ARDUR TO BULL IT OUD

Where can I get an actual good quality ones with separate glasses and head? I don't want to look like shit.

>THERE ARE PEOPLE ITT WHO WILL NOT WEAR PENCOTT GREENZONE/BADLANDS WHEN THE RACE WAR STARTS

No one else khaki shorts operating? For shame Cred Forums

This race war?

Keep that shit off here, you actual loser.

no this one

Oh that one sorry my bad

Danke

KILL ALL GOOGLES

> not wearing kryptek

Fucking amateur hour over here.

/thread

>not wearing lorica segmentata
fucking degenerates

>It aint me starts playing

DEUS VULT

>this hasn't been posted yet

Mark is that you?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5-f6XCTOg

found the ancap

>meme gear

Good luck once you eventually leave Winter and Spring comes round.

Greenzone is for Spring/Summer. Not really an Autumn/Winter.

Rascal

>So I guess I'd become what they wanted me to be, a killer. Some rent-a-clown with a gun who puts holes in other bad guys. Well that's what they had paid for, so in the end that's what they got. Say what you want about Americans but we understand capitalism. You buy yourself a product and you get what you pay for, and these chumps had paid for some angry gringo without the sensibilities to know right from wrong. Here I was about to execute this poor bastard like some dime store angel of death and I realized they were correct, I wouldn't know right from wrong if one of them was helping the poor and the other was banging my sister...

You realize there's different kryptek patterns, right?

I live in a swamp, that would probably work year round for me. Although I imagine CADPAT is easier to get here.

>fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckwhitewhitewhitewhitewhitewhitepeoplepeoplepeoplepeoplepeople

what does it mean?

It means I'd give him (I assume) another 3 years before type 2 beetus takes his foot.

Just checked then, seems a decent camo. I'll check the price as Pencott is expensive.

That swamp would be best for that then. Only prob is like I said, Pemcott is expensive.

£70 for trouser alone, 120 for a jacket and 200 for a bag.

Deceptively cute to lure in hungry negros, but with sawed off 12 gauge, and a 9mm handgun as well as a set of hatchets under the skirt, and maybe hide blades in thoes pretty shoes.

If shit goes south I could submit to them then kill them when they fall asleep.

I need to get working on Designing and Testing Armour that looks similar to this. and distribute the plans on Cred Forums. Heavy Ass Armour plates sure as fuck ain't practical for patrol, but for blitzing into a neighborhood in vans and gunning everything down, it's perfect.

Also, sexy as shit.

Fuck that is pricey but nicey. I guess I will stick to CADPAT or Rhodesian brush if they ever get it back in stock at Kommando Store.

> ... you have to back
>braaaap braaap braaaap
> ... you have to go back
>braaaap braaap braaaap
> ... you have to go back

Boss....

CADPAT jacket is $520 replacement value, illegal to wear in Canada so virtually impossible to find surplus.

Jesus Jones, I guess the shit I was seeing for sale was Chink knock off. Air Force Combat Uniform, Rhodie, or Tiger Stripe it is.

Yup we're notorious for fucking up procurement here. Your navy pants are essentially identical to ours but our replacement values are more than 3x higher after conversion. Good old protectionism.

what a fucking cuck

God Damn. For what it's worth, a proper jacket is a non-issue for me. Low temps where I'm at are like 45F in the dead of winter. A decent set of thermals and a hoodie would cover you under most circumstances. So a combat shirt and pants would cover my gear queer needs.

dindus marching in Atlanta

HOW
O
W

>TFW you will never be this aristocratic
Feels bad, man.

>illegal to wear in Canada
Even replicas?

Fucking kek

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Bible

Max pls

kek

>not working out to reach peak Germanic muscle levels
>not creating full body armor and crusader BP helmet and garb

Shit son it's like none of y'all are trying

I could never pull that off

Tophat and an erection.

I now you all, you racists gringo bigots, I know you wont stop once all the negros are kill, I know you will come for my brown hairy ass someday.

>last you for years bro
If boots in the military last you for years you probably don't wear them.

This is great and all, but let's get more of these.

i'm not posting tits

I'll be the destroyer of kikes...

Ill find an SS cover on the way...

I'm Gonna Dress Up As Hulk Hogan

Don't wear that. Only dl homosexuals wear that, and retards that aren't aware of this. You'll attract nothing but fags.
t gay man

But its warm as shit and has so many pockets for guns...
I guess Ill just be killing fags too then.

ready for battle

>Cred Forums being useful when the time comes
Sure thing friend *pats you on the head*

>ready to pound your twink ass

10/10

I have bought only one pair of danners and I probably never will again. $200 and they fell apart after a year of casual use. It was MAYBE 6 months before they weren't even waterproof. I'd wager those $500 boots are at best on par with a $300 pair of any other reputable brand.

that is a fucking pig

fucking germanics claiming other people history

thats a trap, right?

Tights

>see camo
>"wow, those men look like mossy rocks"
>notices mossy rocks on the bottom of the image
>"wow, those rocks blend in so well that I didn't even notice them"

Just making sure everyone sees my skin color.

Same thing I always wear

an army of guys in these charging at you? i would shit my pant and run in terror

So stay on your side of the wall

Dont worry, it wont hurt after first time.

My megaman costume for halloween and a gun

The same thing we wear every race war.

It's fitted and in my closet.

I'll either wear it with hope in our struggle or with pride at the end.

>expensive
>uncomfortable
>takes ages to properly lace and strap
>prone to being fucked a well-placed upwards thrust
>unaesthetic

I'll stick to the patrician's choice, plebis.