What are his chances at the debate? I don't think I like his chances at the debate

What are his chances at the debate? I don't think I like his chances at the debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kg2UlYDswSc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfvo1hv9dNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He loses because he was a Hill plant. He was always a Hill plant.

>Shills shilling shills
Leave.

>I don't think I like his chances at the debate.
Have you ignored every primary debate?

Did you not see Shillary debate Bernstien? She can't debate worth shit, Bernie deliberately avoided making personal attacks and corruption allegations and STILL destroyed her. Also, if you've ever seen Shillary in a situation where she's being challenged on something she has zero composure and gets frustrated.

Her strategy with Trump is going stand there smiling and try not to faint from standing for 90 minutes. Trump is going to attack her like crazy, she's going to be passively-defensive the whole debate.

I think with a discrete exoskeleton Hillary would be able to stand for 60 minutes.

yuuuuge

You mean if he actually shows up?

she*

Trump did alright at the previous debates considering the fact that all of the moderators and primary candidates dog piled him. I think he'll have his way with Hillary 1 vs 1, but the media will claim he lost, anyway.

No, I meant Trump.

He will completely obliterate ShillDog - I've been waiting for this since last November.

THEYRE GONNA BE YUUUUUUGE

Hillary won't get anything bathroom breaks - she'll need the Cinco Face Time Party Snoozer®

youtube.com/watch?v=kg2UlYDswSc

There are two ways that it is going to go down
1. Him and Hillary duke it out and, Considering Trumps previous debates, He comes out on top with some hard hitting questions.
or
2. They deliberately fuck over Trump by making the Guys who "coach" the event fuck over Trump and Leave Hillary alone like they did during the final GOP debates.
I think its safe to say that #2 is almost certain.

that makes no sense

he's a born public speaker

she's a recluse that has to be pried out of her home to speeches and has major health issues

He's been trying to make up excuses not to go for months.

They're gonna attack him on his lack of political experience, hopefully his team has thought of a good enough rebuttal.

Shut up, you Trumpfag Trumpshills. And the other ones I didn't get to reply to in this thread.

All he has to do is not appear crazy, people aren't backing clinton because they like her, but because the media tells them he's crazy.

His only goal is to make Hillary angry, or make Hillary stoop to his level. If he does that for even a second, that means he won. Anything else he says or does won't matter if he gets Hillary mad.

But why would Trump be afraid to show up?

Debates are never decided by who is right, but by who appears to be right, who dominates the other in the debate. And there is no chance in hell an old woman who cant even dominate her own bowels can stand up to the Don.

A guy with perfect speech, perfect timing and near psychopathic aggressiveness/maneuvers.

Frankly if he goes all out, (personally I think he will go for a nicer approach rather than full god of destruction) Hillary might get a heart attack on stage.

Even Bernie a guy who is almost a zombie and held back a ton still raped her.

Donald is *cough cough cough* unfit for *faints* *dies*

Go away Leaf - you're not even an American citizen who gives a fuck what you think about this debate.

I would say you're baiting except that you're a leaf

His chances are great. He demolished El Rato, Jeb, Little Marco and even when Marco and Rato teamed up together, they didn't stand a chance.

Hillary was raped by Bernie in debates, but Bernie is low energy and a cuck who leaves a woman to interrupt him.

yes she has

I don't know, why has he been making up excuses not to go since July?

This.

It's going to be glorious I can't wait.

Hillary can barely walk or talk without coughing up a lung and she won't be able to handle bants. She's fucked.

>And its true, Hillary, Its true. I lack the experience you have... THE EXPERIENCE AT LEAKING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS, THE EXPERIENCE OF DEFENDING RAPISTS, THE EXPERIENCE OF LETTING PEOPLE DIE AT BENHGAZI!! The audience can look it up, you can look it up right now, Im not lying, go ahead!

It should be a very easy rebuttal, in fact it would invite Trump to talk about her record.

Trump said he is " going to be nice " he already lost in my mind.
He is going to pull a Bernie " The Cuck " Sanders

He's luring Hillary into a false sense of security. He's going to kill her with bantz.

I don't remember Hillary lying about the NFL sending her a letter about the debates and then threatening to boycott, I also don't think she threatened to boycott because the moderators would be mean to her. That was Trump

>hillary
>standing for 90 minutes

Hahahahhahahahhahahaaaaaaaaa

The simple fact that Hillary will have to open her mouth to talk should automatically give Trump a high chance of winning the debates.

Her voice sounds shrill, exhausted, and loud all at the same time. It sounds like hearing nails on a chalkboard when she talks.

Trump literally just has to stay in his lane and not come off as a crazy person and he wins.

If it's true that the audience must remain silent Trump stands a chance. Hillary will look ridiculous with that retarded cadence she does, "we Must ENd RACISM TOOOO-DAY!!!!"

Trump can deflect and talk just like any politician.

One of the more interesting things will be if Hillary can not fall down or cough or have a seizure in 90 live minutes without the benefit of commercial or retreat.

setting up an illness excuse

>not come off as a crazy person and he wins.
So it's gonna be a tough match then?

Wait, I thought she was dying? Why would she have to set it up if she's actually sick?

He's been acting presidential these past couple weeks, so it might not be as tough as you think. I credit Trump's new campaign management team for trying to reshape his image.

Highly memeworthy, the best memes.

It's honestly going to be a shitshow. This election is a farce.

Incorrect. She got a clean bill of health from Dr. Van Helsing.

she is fine with using her illness when it suits her but she won't admit the severity of it

>Trump mentions clintons numerous disqualifying scandals

>hits one that she doesn't have an immediate scripted response for

>crowds boos her

>she gets triggered

>hillary falls to the ground and seizes from the stress

>debate ends

>secret service carts her away

Can't wait for her to have a fatal stroke on stage, having her corpse carted off by her personal team of scientists to bring her back to life.
>pic related

>Maybe- maybe she's still okay. No, really. They say the last thing you do before you die is crap your- PRRRRRFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT

I think it's really Trump's debate to lose. Hillary will be on the defensive and her biggest chance of winning is a (big) Trump gaffe. If it gets to trading zingers back and forth it will just make her look stupid.

Bad.

The presidential forum showed that he's out of his depth. He can't come up with good clear answers. Clinton is going to crush him. She's a career politician. She's fielded these questions a hundred times. She has a lot more experience as a political liar where as Trump only has business lying under his belt.

My odds would be 75/25 in favor of Hillary. Trump has an extremely high chance of making a buffoon of himself.

>He demolished El Rato, Jeb, Little Marco and even when Marco and Rato teamed up together, they didn't stand a chance.

That was a different debate. He won those solely on talking shit/bantz/being bombastic. That isn't going to work for him against Hillary. He's not trying to impress hillbillies and high school dropouts anymore. He has to actually win over moderates.

Trump is going to throw this debate, and his entire campaign with it, by bowing under her hackneyed battering of 'white supremacy'. She will just keep hammering on directly accusing him of being a white supremacist, and he will tell her off very effectively the first time, but as she just keeps on and on it will become a deadlock where all he can do is point out that she's being childish and laugh at her, and the mediators will at the same time reveal their bias and pile on him until it's reduced to him standing there while she berates him with false accusations which he isn't allowed to answer.

I say 'throw' because, of course, the proper thing to do (especially with his 'alpha male' stage persona) would be ignore the mediators or simply end the debate himself, but he won't. He'll stand there and take it, and in doing so will humiliate himself in the public eye and give hillaries advertising corps all they need for a big last-month push. The footage of this debate will run 24/7 on every TV station and streaming site in the nation.

this

He'll call her out for her mentor KKK Grand Dragon Robert Byrd and her Super Predators comment as well as her KKK endorsement and ties to Islamofascist regimes

He won that forum retard, Klanton got frustrated and started becoming unhinged and bewildered, showed the face behind the mask

>He demolished El Rato, Jeb, Little Marco

Wow his mom must be really proud.

If he gets in a situation like that he should just go full redpill and start talking about white extinction.

There are lots of white Americans who have never even considered that their race will be extinct soon, and it is a major issue that is never brought up by the media.

Except liberals were literally at Matt Lauers throat because she lost

Being nice doesn't mean he's going to hold back, it just means he's not going to go for personal attacks or anything like that

He's just not going to be as aggressive

He needs to keep it simple. Give concise, simple answers. Don't be complicated, don't attack unless he needs to. Then he'll win.

But he won't.

I predict he'll say "not an argument" a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=Wfvo1hv9dNQ
>cringe

His chances are pretty good

If Clinton keeps throwing accusations at him, it will make HER look bad, especially if, as you predict, he tells her off effectively the first time. It would show that she's clinging to only 1 talking point

It doesn't matter, all Trump has to do is not get triggered, and he wins. That's what happens when the media paints you as worse than Hitler.

The gender optics will be interesting if he tries that alpha bully shit on Hillary like he did the repubs.

The biggest criticism against Trump is seeming unpresidential and poor temperment. If he keeps his cool and doesn't seem like a bully the media will proclaim him the "victor"

He's getting graded on a scale, Clinton has much high expectations.

For Trump to win, he just has to avoid screaming, "gas the jews" in german during the debate. The media has set the expectations that low, meanwhile Hillary has to give the greatest performance in the history of debates.

>Never tell me the odds.

Pretty much, Trump isn't going get much more turnover to his side he needs to hold on to what he's got, meanwhile Clinton needs to convince those put off by Trump from abstaining or voting third party.

Very different objectives for a debate performance. Historically the first debate only has a small 1-2% temporary bump anyways though.

Also, it's not like George W. Bush was considered the victor of any of his presidential debates but he still won the election.

a fucking leaf