Jewish White Nationalists

What does Cred Forums think of Jewish White Nationalists? I am a Jew (for instance) and a White Nationalist.

Here's a good Jewish WN blog:

jewamongyou.wordpress.com/

What does Cred Forums think of Jews like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/are_jews_white_revised
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/europes-ashkenazi-jews-are-50-54-middle-eastern/
paulkivel.com/resources/articles/23-article/74-im-not-white-im-jewish-standing-as-jews-in-the-fight-for-racial-justice
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/
forward.com/articles/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/?p=all
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
news.yahoo.com/british-jewish-group-appalled-anti-migrant-panic-205357318.html
timesofisrael.com/5-things-jews-can-do-to-help-the-refugee-crisis/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tHBRshQtexw
redicecreations.com/article.php?id=31993
jta.org/2015/11/18/news-opinion/politics/10-jewish-groups-join-call-for-congress-to-accept-syrian-refugees-into-us
jta.org/2015/09/08/news-opinion/world/european-jews-mindful-of-risks-urge-aid-to-refugees
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-27/george-soros-demands-eu-accept-1-million-refugees-costing-€15-billion-year-foreseeab
counter-currents.com/2015/11/the-jewish-contribution-to-the-european-integration-project/
forward.com/news/310825/jewish-groups-lead-push-to-open-doors-to-syrian-refugees/
rt.com/news/324639-us-rabbis-refugees-letter/
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.686976
peikoff.com/2013/12/30/are-jewish-people-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZngUCVO-tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same here. I'm Jewish and I think all American Jews should either convert or leave for Israel. I think that peaceful coexistance bewteen Jews and Whites is impossible. We are two different races.

>jews
>white
top wew

>Noel Ignatiev: whites must die
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
>Miscegenation illegal in Israel
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
>Jews push immigration to white nations
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
>Barbara Lerner Spectre
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
>Jewish Supremacism
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU

So why are you still here?

What you do is use your powers for good, save the West Mr Shekelstein and call anyone against you an anti-semite.

>What does Cred Forums think of Jewish White Nationalists?
Impossible.

Jews are not White therefore Jews cannot be White Nationalists.

Jews are inherently anti-White therefore Jews cannot be Whites Nationalists.

>What does Cred Forums think of Jews like me?
You are inherently anti-White, non-White and therefore do not belong in White nations.

>le chery-picked quotes and images

So what? I'm sure I can sit here and find quotes from self-hating whites who are non-Jewish who advocate the extinction of the white race and say anti-white hogwash too.

Means nothing.

>Jews are not White therefore Jews cannot be White Nationalists.

How? I advocate an ethno-state for whites only. I also consider myself to be a white man. I'm a proud White Jewish man, period.

However even if you consider Jews non-white we can still be WN's and advocate a white state for whites only, just like Zionists wanted a Jewish state.

I dont think you have read the torah my friend. You shouldnt stand up for these goys. Stop spilling jewish blood for dumb poor goyim.

Are Jews White? (Revised)
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/are_jews_white_revised

Ashkenazi Jews Are Not White
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

Europe's Ashkenazi Jews are 50-54% Middle Eastern
blogs.timesofisrael.com/europes-ashkenazi-jews-are-50-54-middle-eastern/

I'm Not White I'm Jewish
paulkivel.com/resources/articles/23-article/74-im-not-white-im-jewish-standing-as-jews-in-the-fight-for-racial-justice

Jews in America Struggled for Decades to Become White. Now We Must Give Up Whiteness to Fight Racism.
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/

Jews are a Race, Genes Reveal
forward.com/articles/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/?p=all

>I advocate an ethno-state for whites only.
Good. Contribute to that be leaving the White country you're currently in and moving to Israel.

>I also consider myself to be a white man.
You're not White. You can never be White. You're a Jew.

>I'm a proud White Jewish man, period.
You're delusional. Or a troll. Probably both.

>However even if you consider Jews non-white we can still be WN's and advocate a white state for whites only, just like Zionists wanted a Jewish state.
No, Jews are inherently anti-White. There are no good Jews.

Is Seth Green a Jewish White Nationalist?

everything Jews touch turns to shit
including Jesus "big Jew" Christ
so don't bother worrying about it
by the time the eradication of everything Semitic occurs it won't matter of you're a Jew in Israel, a Jew in America or a Christian in Europe

t. nazi

>JEW
>WHITE
>THE "NATION" ISN'T ISRAEL

>this faggot spamming articles

Jesus Christ. I can sit here and show you Jews who consider themselves to be white. Quit with your retarded conspiracy theories.

"white" is generally understood by white nationalists to be something of a cohesive people in the same way that the jews see themselves as a people. You can't really be part of both - even if ethnically you're as white as the next guy, if you identify as jewish then you're identifying as part of a different people to the white nationalist. You can be a jew wanting to live in a jewish state or a white man wanting to live in a white nation, and you might indeed be a jew who wants whites to live in a white nation and jews to live in a jewish nation, but you can't really be a white jewish man wanting to be in a white nationalist state, it just doesn't really work.

What about ppl that find out they have one Jew in the wood pile from 500 years ago?

>>this faggot spamming articles
If you don't like the truth, stop telling lies.

>I can sit here and show you Jews who consider themselves to be white.
Just because a Jew says they're White doesn't mean Jews are White. The truth is that Jews are not White and will never be White. Worse, Jews are inherently anti-White.

>Quit with your retarded conspiracy theories.
Said the yid trying to get people to support Jews.

You kikes are behind everything bad happening to the White race.

The only way the White race can survive and be free is if we rid ourselves of your accursed race (either through deportation or extermination) once and for all.

You don't belong here, Schlomo. Leave.

you know how anti-bacterial soap says it kills 99.9% of germs? Nazi memes are the soap, and kikes like you are the 0.1% that stick around

i dont gaf, this doesnt deserve a thread

being jew and voting front nationnal

lol

Silly JIDF

Considering the Nazis didn't care, neither should you unless you feel the racial urge to cause chaos between other groups for your own amusement & profit.

Jews didn't decide with whom they'll be they can choose islam and i'll get rekt and this time nobody will be able to stop them at Tour

But jew is not a fucking race you retard

Askhenazis are germanics and slav mixes

They dont have semitic blood

>being jew and voting front nationnal
What's their stance on Israel, the Jews and non-Whites in their homeland?

>Jewish White Nationalists
A shorter word is "infiltrator".

>What about ppl that find out they have one Jew in the wood pile from 500 years ago?
If that person identifies with their Jewish heritage or their Jewish heritage shows, they're not White.

If they look White and act White, they're White.

Very few pro-Whites subscribe to the one-drop rule.

Awesome. My wife is half Jewish and pretty nationalist too.

America isn't Europe. Jews are generally white and having some Jewish ancestry doesn't make you any less of an American than, say, Italian ancestry. There is an implicit expectation that any real American puts the rest of Americans as their tribe, though.

they do have semetic blood, they also have their own genetic diseases

>But jew is not a fucking race you retard
Actually, it is.
>Askhenazis are germanics and slav mixes
They're a mixed race, yes. That makes them not White. They're more closely related to non-Whites than they are Whites. But because their skin color is (sometimes) Whiteish, they can sometimes pass as White.
Good thing though that race is more than skin color.

>They dont have semitic blood
The Jews of today are not the Jews of biblical times, correct.

Actually they aren't anti-Israel because Israel is the front line against mudslims .The party is divided on jewish question , old people are nazis like while youngers say that they're potential allies

I'm white and would prefer Europe and North America to stay strong majority white, and I'm aware of the JQ.

I think the problem with Jews stems from them seeing whites as a different group, and potentially a group of allowed ethnic nationalism will perform anudda Shoah.

So to me if a Jew wants to be a white nationalist(which I consider them genetically white because they fall on top of European populations in genetic maps), they need to denounce Judaism and raise their children to be Christian or whatever they wish.

Basicslly if Jews stopped seeing whites as opponents but their own group, I don't see a reason why they couldn't be one.

>America isn't Europe.
Europe is a White Homeland.

The USA is a White homeland too, due to the fact that it was founded by Whites for Whites.

>Jews are generally white
"Generally" White is not White. You can't be "generally" White.

> some Jewish ancestry doesn't make you any less of an American than, say, Italian ancestry.
It makes you non-White and therefore you don't belong in White countries.
Your kike wife should be deported and you should be deported with her, being that you're a race traitor.

What about gay nationalist like Milo and Richard Spencer

thats kinda how the communists dealt with kikes. destroy the identity and the genes are washed away into the host nation

>Actually they aren't anti-Israel
Then they're not pro-White.

You cannot be pro-Israel and pro-White at the same time.

>because Israel is the front line against mudslims .
And the only reason that the West is involved with the Middle East is due to Israel.

>What about gay nationalist like Milo and Richard Spencer
Homosexuality is Jew-enabled and normalized. If it wasn't for the Jews, homosexuality wouldn't be an issue (much as it was back before the Jews stole power).
Homosexuals are not to be supported.

Same. Redpilled Jew.

Feels so fucking bad, man.

MAGA

Dont mind those articles, askhenazis are mostly germanic and slav

There are askhenazis with blonde hair and light hair, no different to germanics

Stop being ignorant, jew is not a fucking race

>>Askhenazis are germanics and slav mixes
>They're a mixed race, yes. That makes them not White.

What die i Just read..
Slavs and germanics are Not a different Race. They are both European and White. American wisdom brought to you by a 1/80 nigger, 1/120 Cherokee and 2/494 italian

I have no problem with this. To be honest it is pretty tiring listening to people blame the skypes for everything.

Seriously guys, the skypes figured out how to create an entire country based on their ethnicity. Follow their fucking lead.

This.

Actually a major parts of jews in france are voting front nationnal . Since 2006 jews personnalities was saing that islam fucked up but they were accused of racism and now we have terrorism . We just believed it's a way to expulsed jews from europe by inviting muslim in europe. So yeah when i heard of charlie hebdo i was like "well done they deserved it" .

>implying libya and syria is due to israel

Ay LMAO maybe you should read clinton's mails

If he helps us get rid of even more Jews he can stay

>Dont mind those articles, askhenazis are mostly germanic and slav
Yeah..."don't mind that proof, it proves me wrong".

>There are askhenazis with blonde hair and light hair, no different to germanics
Except that they're not White, they're Jewish. Race is more than skin and hair color.

>Stop being ignorant, jew is not a fucking race
Despite the fact that I've posted evidence to the contrary.

>American wisdom brought to you by a 1/80 nigger,
Nigger is a race

>1/120 Cherokee
Firewaternigger is a race. Cherokee is a tribe.

>and 2/494 italian
Italian is a Nationality. Italians are White.

>To be honest it is pretty tiring listening to people blame the skypes for everything.
Is that because you don't want to accept the truth?
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

>Seriously guys, the skypes figured out how to create an entire country based on their ethnicity. Follow their fucking lead.
"Be more like the Jews! There's nothing wrong with being Jewish!"

Christians in the US are less White than Jews. The simple fact is that the majority of Jewish Americans have a lot of European ancestry. Most of them don't acknowledge it but you can tell by just looking at them. In any case, most young "Jews" these days are only half Jewish and their assimilation continues at the same rate as for other White ethnicities. I mean, just look at the richest Jews: Literally only one of the five richest Jews married another Jew. And one of the top five is only half Jewish to begin with.

Oh yeah, my wife's blue eyes and discrimination against Blacks and Muslims totally makes her so unbearably unamerican. Should totally settle for a degenerate 'pure' white girl that may even look browner than my wife.

>Actually a major parts of jews in france are voting front nationnal
Jews don't belong in France though. They're not White and anti-White.

>We just believed it's a way to expulsed jews from europe by inviting muslim in europe.
Then why do the Jews support Muslims invading Europe?

British Jewish Group 'Appalled' by Anti-Migrant Panic

Five Things Jews Can Do to Help the Refugee Crisis

'Islamization of Europe a Good Thing'

"Islamization of Europe Good for Jews" Says Rabbi

Norway is Too White! According to the President of the Jewish Community in Oslo
redicecreations.com/article.php?id=31993

>And the only reason that the West is involved with the Middle East is due to Israel.

What is the petrodollar?

>>implying libya and syria is due to israel
British Jewish Group 'Appalled' by Anti-Migrant Panic

Eleven Jewish Groups Join Call for Congress to Accept Syrian Refugees into U.S.
jta.org/2015/11/18/news-opinion/politics/10-jewish-groups-join-call-for-congress-to-accept-syrian-refugees-into-us

European Jews, Mindful of Risks, Urge Aid to Refugees
jta.org/2015/09/08/news-opinion/world/european-jews-mindful-of-risks-urge-aid-to-refugees

Five Things Jews Can Do to Help the Refugee Crisis

George Soros Demands EU Accept One Million Refugees (Costing €15 Billion) Per Year for Foreseeable Future
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-27/george-soros-demands-eu-accept-1-million-refugees-costing-€15-billion-year-foreseeab

'Islamization of Europe a Good Thing'

"Islamization of Europe Good for Jews" Says Rabbi

The Jewish Contribution to the European Integration Project
counter-currents.com/2015/11/the-jewish-contribution-to-the-european-integration-project/

Jewish Groups Lead Push to Crack Open Doors to Syria Refugees
forward.com/news/310825/jewish-groups-lead-push-to-open-doors-to-syrian-refugees/

One-Thousand Rabbis Urge U.S. Govt to Take Syrian Refugees
rt.com/news/324639-us-rabbis-refugees-letter/

Soros Admits Involvement in Migrant Crisis: 'National Borders are the Obstacle'
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

Ten Jewish Groups Urge Congress to Allow Syrian Refugees Into U.S.
haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.686976

>What is the petrodollar?
What is Greater Israel?

>jew
>white

>Christians in the US are less White than Jews.
Thus proving you're an anti-White race traitor.

>redicecreations.com/article.php?id=31993
like i told if we are against the islamization of europe we're racist that do like the nazis did , and in an other hand it's kinda fun because european are fucked by their tool (islam) to chase jews

The Jewish tribal culture runs very deep. Yaron Brook talked about that a lot... He grew up in Israel and is now the director of the ARI. But he's gone into detail about how he's had to restructure his thinking because the tribal collectivism is instilled from birth.

Leonard Peikoff also talked about this very frankly and how it's not even about religion for them.

peikoff.com/2013/12/30/are-jewish-people-racist/

But I'm not one to discount someone just because they're Jewish. Rand for example was ethnically Jewish but promoted Western exceptionalism, citing superior philosophy as the driver of Western advancement. Objectivists are basically Aristotelians that apply rational epistemology to subsequent fields like morality and politics.

It's interesting to note that among objectivists there can still be a lot of friction between Jews and non-Jews because of those early-instilled cultural differences.

It's possible for Jews to embrace Western ideals, but it's rare that any of them actually integrate them into their own lives.

That being said, objectivists probably have the best arguments in favor of the West.

>tfw grandpa was a blond with light grey eyes
>tfw it makes me non-white

you're totally the keind of person that justify the islamization , you'll be rekt before jews and you are just an useless cockroach

That's kind of silly. That is like asking if Hungarians are nationalists, why don't they move back to Central Asia.

People don't have to go back to where their ancestors originally lived.

You can shitpost online, but I wouldn't share a foxhole with you.

So you don't acknowledge the fact that a huge contingent of Christians in the US are black? What about the infestation of Brown Catholics from south of the border? Are they not making Christianity less white?

There is a reason why Cred Forums tilts towards paganism. Christianity is a globalist religion.

The main American attraction to the middle east is based on oil and the fact that we have a deal with a lot of Arab countries that they will sell their oil in our dollars. That gives the central bank more space to print extra dollars since the oil market is backing it.

Of course Israel is a factor as well. But oil and banking interests are much larger for Americans than their boner for Jews.

This.

the problem with 'jewish white nationalists' is that they don't have blood allegiance; they can move from one to the other depending on who will win. And to save their own asses. Something jews always do and the only reason that they survive to this day.

jewish white nationalist?
now tell me the one about the cyanide that doesn't kill you.

Fertile Jewish wombs are begging to be bleached. High DNA babies await you.

sorry you chameleons aren't getting a free pass on the day of the rope.

all you motherfuckers are getting gassed.

As someone who is about 1/16 Jew I've done way more to protect my country than 99% of the bogan trash and liberal faggots in this country.

But I do think that Jews and part Jews should be prevented from leadership positions. And for that matter any whites that have been self hating. We can still do nicely in skilled jobs.

IQ

If you have even a modicum of intelligence and observational ability, you will understand completely why we don't and can't fully trust you.

I'm quite sorry to say that as well and I truly wish it could be otherwise, but there are too many devastating examples of infiltration, subversion, and co-opters (e.g. Milo) to go otherwise. The only truly non-degenerate Pro-White Jew I have ever seen was Brother Nathanel, and while the image of the most stereotypically Jewish looking man you could possibly imagine making videos about how Hitler did nothing wrong is hilarious, I think he may have a screw loose to get him to that position..

>they do have semetic blood
most of them dont or none at all

Oh c'mon. 1/16 Jewish isn't grounds to prevent from leadership positions. Half-Jews I can kind of see, but even then I wouldn't argue for it. 1/16 is just as irrational as the one drop rule.

>There is a reason why Cred Forums tilts towards paganism.

lolwat

nice try you fucking kike

Pfffft. I'd wager half of it is European and the other half is Middle Eastern.

>Worshipping a dead kike on stick.

Tell me, do you feel more of a bond with black Christians or white Atheists?

>Yeah..."don't mind that proof, it proves me wrong".
articles written by them because they are butthurt
>Except that they're not White, they're Jewish. Race is more than skin and hair color.
its up to you but again jew is not a race, they are still germanic and slavic

>Italian is a Nationality. Italians are White.
germanics and mixed with germanics are but the natives arent considered white by many germanics here

pic related
germanics are so stupid and have the nerve to say this woman have arab genes and they dont have any source to prove this

this girl must be pure latin or 90% latin

>high DNA
what did he mean by this?

I don't think Cred Forums is generally racist, at least if you define it as judging you based on race instead of character. What Cred Forums does is assume that your race has a huge impact on aspects of your character, and that most people of a certain race will behave fairly typically for that race. Violate the expectation and I think you'd get along fine

That's because most people on Cred Forums are white, and whites are very individualist.

Now, if the average poster on this board was a Chinaman, I'm sure there would be some different attitudes.

Im half ashkenazim half Scandinavian, I believe Hitler was one of the greatest men that ever lived, and without him all of Europe would have fallen to Bolshevism. Im borderline esoteric at this point..

>Jewish
>White
Pick one

>That's because most people on Cred Forums are white,
they arent, they just post more here while many non pigs just read and dont comment

i wrote my first reply on Cred Forums after browsing for 4-5 months

>Im half ashkenazim half Scandinavian
you must be full germanic or 90% germanic

>and without him all of Europe would have fallen to Bolshevism. Im borderline esoteric at this point..
well compare eastern europe vs western

eastern has moral and arent full of degeneracy and no immigrants in masse

Calling that guy Jewish is like calling Sadiq Khan British.

That whole 'convert' thing has been done before.

Centurie ago. Just caused more and more problems. That what the Spanish inquisition was all about.

They were trying to suss out all the jews who were pretending to be Catholic.

They 'covered' but really remained the same as always… it was just more difficult to deal with them.

>I think that peaceful coexistance bewteen Jews and Whites is impossible
That would only be correct if stormfags ruled the world, and the truth is that you cultists are a fringe minority. Most people can't tell Ashkenazi Jews apart from regular white people, some Ashkenazis look completely European. There is no grand Jewish supremacy nonsense either (although I know that you're intimidated by intelligence, thus the anti-Semitism).

John Paul ii was a nationalist. Read "Memory and Identity"

The only thing is that black Christians practice their evangelical bullshit and most whites, even if evangelical, are closer to Catholic/Western faith ideologies.

So white people, because Christian =/= Western post the Reformation

>I think that peaceful coexistance bewteen Jews and Whites is impossible.
why?

I'm jewish and so is my wife, and we're both completely against the SJW's.

Wife is a bit softer on Israel than I am. But at the end of the day the evil jews are the secular american ones who are rich as fuck and encouraging globalism. Israel doesn't want globalism, they want any excuse to go apeshit on the middle east.

We're both veterans and we're both 4th or 5th generation Americans. We fucking hate all this shit. Conservative jews have goals that line up with American Nationalism.

Addendum to this, I'm ethnically like 80 percent white and identify as white, and not as jewish. I'm secular as fuck.

Wife is like 40 percent native american/mestizo, she's a tejano. Pays lip service to religion but is almost as secular as I am. Also identifies as american over jewish.

If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

I think we should love both

>99% of Jews are perfectly fine, anyone that genuinely thinks we should gas every kike is a raging autist.

Soros and his kike buddies the Rothschilds and and Rockefellers are the problem.

Prefer.
Try reading The gospel of John you fucking retard.

>white
>jew
This is more likely

>chery-picked quotes and images

youtube.com/watch?v=CZngUCVO-tc

>(((Noel Ignatiev))): whites must die
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c

www.jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/yougentiles.pdf

>Jewish
>white

but biden said you don't have to be a jew to be a zionist

>le intimidated meme xd
I do agree that most people consider Ashkenazi jews white and don't really give a shit

Just wanted to tell you beautiful Anons, that you make great work and I appreciate that. Godspeed!

>Most people can't tell Ashkenazi Jews apart from regular white peopl
most blacks and browns can't
>some Ashkenazis look completely European
people who are so mixed they're more goy than jew, sure
>There is no grand Jewish supremacy nonsense
It's called the Torah for religious jewish supremacists, and the Zionist movement for more secular jewish supremacists.
>youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
>I know that you're intimidated by intelligence, thus the anti-Semitism
Implying it's not obvious that your very presence here is the product of a deep, gnawing insecurity you feel as a jew in a time of creeping Right-wing hegemony.

>jew is not a race, they are still germanic and slavic
there's not much to say except you're an idiot.

Ashkenazim are genetically 65%+ European at the minimum

Not even Charles Bukowski was that bad.

"Oy vey! Goyims, Trump wants to ban porn! What a nazi!"