Even when he's winning I don't believe the polls

Who else here stopped believing the polls, good or bad, long ago? None of it makes sense anymore. I believe in the media Illuminati now more than ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ameribros, on the day of the referendum, Brexit was declared 10 points behind.

If you honestly believe any poll, political or social, to be 5 points in range of actual public opinions, you are plain fucking mental.

The ratio of their rally attendance to their poll numbers are beyond goofy.

Nobody is enthusiastic about her except for low-energy rich grandmas.

Even millennial feminists hate her, which was supposed to be the deal sealer for her.

Hope Trump has bullshit watchers on election day. At this point it's his biggest threat.

I haven't even met anyone in this country that "likes" Clinton. I've met more people enthusiastic about Trump.

She's just a shitty candidate. Nobody even liked her back in the 90's. Fucking plastic bitch.

I second this.

Also when it came to Brexit when asked people who were voting to leave would say undecided so they weren't called a racist by some cunt. Same logic seems to apply to Trump.

Who here believes that they actually count our votes?

In the UK all polls are unreliable because of something called the 'Shy Tory' factor.

Labour voters and left-wingers in general are so unpleasant and argumentative that Conservative voters simply lie when asked about their politics or who they intend to vote for. But they still vote for the Conservative Party anyway.

I think a similar trend is occurring in America. Conservatives are probably tired of being accused of being racist, sexist bigots for their political beliefs and will vote in higher numbers than the polls show.

I third this.

People in the UK dont say when they're voting for the conservative party due to the fact that some cunt will rant to them or they will be called a dickhead for not supporting muh working man.

Imagine Nixon's silent majority, for like, 30 years.

I will 4th it.

The parallels with the UK Brexit are the same.

All the shitheads and pollsters on the TV say one thing,
all the reports from people on the street are exactly the opposite.

Shy Trumpers, and no energy for Hildebitch voters.

If Trump can do well in the debates, he's in.

Hope he watched Boris Johnson's speech the night before the UK referendum, it was masterpiece.

Polls were right about Romney/Obama

Polls matter and everyone in this race knows this

This. Basically nobody in my office will join me in publicly supporting Trump, but 90% of them want to drive a stake through the heart of political correctness.

Hillary will be extra btfo if it rains on election day in battleground states.

he's been winning since mid july around the convention

as soon as polling started to show the truth, they started skewing the polls in her favor with statistical tricks

now his numbers are beating hers even with the tricks

expect a landslide

hill could still win like this but she has to keep her firewall can't lose a single state

>even watching the polls

Trumps been steamrolling her for months
if he doesn't win now it's because it was rigged

>Polls matter and everyone in this race knows this
they matter as a propaganda device, not as an accurate predictive device. you can keep touting an example where they were right, but even the people seen as "brilliant" during that election have looked like idiots ever since. The only accurate poll is the exit poll, as evidenced through history.

Given that no one believes the reporting or the talking heads, these polls are one of the last tools the establishment / media has left which actually hold power over public opinion.

Decide for yourself whether you think they're conducting them with perfect integrity.

Nice broad, sweeping generalizations there Hans, don't you have a bull to prep?

The polls are based on Obongo turnout which won't happen for Hitlery. Beyond that, I don't trust any poll that tries to gauge the leanings of everyone based off of 1000 people. So, no I don't believe in the polls. I think Trump will win, regardless of what polls say.

Of course the polls are now rigged. It was one of Trumps touting points doing the primary and the crooked Left capitalized on that to try and use it against him. Hilldo ain't spending millions a day on nothing now boys.

Bongbro, this shit isn't even going to be close. Trump in a landslide.

Jews did 9/11, killed Kennedy, fucked up numerous countries in the middle east, control all the media, have many actors, famous persons and high politicians as their peons

And you ask me if I believe polls?

>Who else here stopped believing the polls, good or bad, long ago? None of it makes sense anymore. I believe in the media Illuminati now more than ever.
Good for you. Also, execs (including MSM and Hollywood) conduct satanic pedo orgies, and CIA/oligarchs/Illuminati record them to have complete control. That's a way to get promoted.

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

Clinton-Obama already rigged the primaries. What's to stop them from rigging the general elections?