Post pictures that make you feel proud of your nation

Post pictures that make you feel proud of your nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That you even see if that is a mass grave created by the nazis?

*can you even

sorry my kraut friend but I've gone ahead and reported you to your local german authorities.

HEY KRAUT FAGS

QUESTION

DID THE HOLOKAWST HAPPEN?

yes and no. roughly 400k dead in camps and probably another 400k executed on the eastern front. camps not used for extermination.

There aren't any. I'm not proud of this nation. We are evil. Which side were we on during WW2?
We killing the Indians.
We kidnapped the blacks.
This place is evil.
The filth is everywhere.
All over tv. Inside our money. All of our politicians. All of our military.

where are these mass graves?

i seriously hate irish fags now
there's nothing likeable about you

A 5+ million people march across the country against the LGBTQWERTY12345 proposal to let fags marry each other and get children in adoption

What in the fuck happened here google?

t. Tyrone

What happened to those dogs?

If we didn't kidnap the blacks then your webm wouldn't exist. I don't want them here but I don't want us here either. America is evil.

Only one part right about this post
>((( )))

Remember when we used to ship spics back by gunpoint

This picture brings tears of pride to my eyes

>kidnap
Are you fucking stupid? the africans themselves sold their conquered brothers as slaves to americans

Donald Trump is owned by the Jews.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

And that was wrong too.
Doesn't mean we should stoop down to their level. The blacks shouldn't be in America.
Slavery is wrong and still exists in America today.

The IRA bombed a ceremony in London.

>Sefton, a horse that survived the attack at Hyde Park despite suffering serious wounds, became famous after appearing in many television shows and was awarded Horse of the Year.[1] Sefton's rider at the time of the bombing, Michael Pedersen, survived but claimed to suffer from posttraumatic stress disorder; after splitting from his wife he committed suicide in September 2012 after killing two of his children

Serious question Germany: can't you get in trouble with the police for posting something like this?

Ha Nice #
Hopefully this will be the future of things to come on a massive scale