Stop using 'google' for 'nigger'!

It's pretty clear what's happening here, subversion, removing the power of a word. You're not tainting google, you're removing the nigger out of nigger.

This is what the kikes do. Name them, don't be afraid to. We are being subverted with kikery. Name the jew, point out the niggers, remove the muslims.

End this kikery.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/File/page/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CTR shills have been pushing this.

Notice how fast the google bullshit got posted on a news source?

It's a set up. Don't fall for it.

Shills are swarming. We're having an impact, guys.

brb shorting some stocks.

It's a shill tactic, they started the google thing now they're sending it out to news outlets.

Don't fall for this kikery.

Nigger will never lose its power within our lifetimes, perhaps maybe in 200 years... However, it is much easier to add meaning to a word, than to take it away, something which can be done in weeks not years

It's just self censorship, what the shills want.

You can still use nigger and kike here retard. The point is that censorship on a massive scale is coming, and news of it scaling up has come out. This is a pre-emptive measure so that this can spread to other forms of media before it is blacklisted. Dumbass google nigger faggot skype kike.

Every time Cred Forums comes up with something there's always those edgy faggots that want to be different and claim it's all some kind of shill op to distract from something else.

End this googlery.

>small powerful subsect of the internet is using google
>durr subversion tinfoil hattery 9/11 was a hoax but muslims are violent
Fuck off alex jones

shut up nigger

I still think it is, wasn't there supposed to be a wikileak dump today or tomorrow?

Alex Jones is a fucking saint you hooknosed kike

Google is getting desperate, don't fall for the "it's a subversion" meme guys, and don't use Dod.

Alex Jones is known controlled op. Now I know you're a fucking shill

t. Skype

Fuck off you dirty skype.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

No it's not you fucking google. There's a million and one ways to say nigger, and you're just a fucking kang shill to be saying otherwise.

I wouldn't worry about it, shitty memes like this die quickly.

t. google shareholder

We're crashing the kikery with no survivors.

Every jew is going to starve before we finally crush their necks.

Also we only use google OUTSIDE of 4 chan.

Their algorithm has already picked up on it.

Google "googles commit more crime"

Nah

did you see a sign on the front of my house saying dead nigger storage?

leftist shill

google is nigger is google is nigger the only difference is one can be filtered with ease.

KIKES
IKESE
KESEK
ESEKI
SEKIK

Google can only stop this by shutting it down ASAP.

We can cause huge damage to them, and they know it.

all fucking googles must fucking hang

nigger nigger nigger
google google google

I guess nigger does have a better ring to it, but I still like the whole idea of the few "without a voice" making the headlines lately. Fuck it.

google google google... how could you have huck fin without google?

Cry more, bitchgoogles.

catching flak? Must be over the target.

Notice how no white people are offended by the word "cracker" ? Why shouldn't "nigger" be the same way for black people?

>mfw it's self censorship to expand the vocabulary of racist words. Don't use google AND nigger, just use nigger. STFU

Why would it matter if this flops?
What do we have to lose?

>Shills want us to use the word google

yes because making google synonymous with nigger is somehow beneficial to shills.

get your head out of your ass CTR, we can spot you and your bullshit a mile away.

>google wants to censor the internet.
>Shills want to censor the internet.
>keep them saying kike and nigger so they can easily be banned

So listen here you google, You've been mislead by skypes. It's not to late to upload yourself to the cloud.

Your Skype is showing, Google.

fucking nigger lovers I tell you man, they never stop with there nigger ways
niggers going to nig
you know what the sad part about it is all these "google" trolls is, they are mostly white female nigger sympathizers promoting this nigger shit

because the average IQ of a google is 85.

You mad Skype?

google please

Using two racist more words is now self censorship.

War is peace
slavery is freedom
making more words racist is censorship.

Wanna make a logical argument or just say nigger enough times so people don't think your ctr?

Exactly. It's part of the push towards the memeification and Cred Forumsfication of Cred Forums.

This
If you google this you'll see that it's working

>he thinks a significant number of women browse Cred Forums
Nice one ctr

I just want to say nigger, as nigger. the word nigger works and has worked better then any other word for describing blacks for over 100 years.
nothing wrong with the word nigger its triggers SJW, niggers, and the like.
The word nigger has power
The CTR people would never use the word nigger because they would be fired on the spot.
Its so obvious the board is being raided by people who hate the word nigger, with this google shit.

agreed. fuck these kikes. stupid fucking niggers

whatever
I want to see who got quads

kike detected

it's 2016 and you still only know "nigger" to insult a nigger

THE WORD HAS CHANGED

THE OLD WORD WAS PROVEN TO BE INEFFECTIVE

SPREAD THE WORD, DODS...

GOOGLE HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

WE CREATED A NEW CODEWORD, ONE THAT WONT FAIL

DONT LET SHILLS TELL US TO USE GOOGLE.....

Think further. If whole internet starts getting auto-censured, and people start using substitutes like Google=nigger, it mean they have to take word google off.
Now when you scale up to a point where half of everyday words are censored, saying coherent sentences is soon impossible, no matter what one tries to say.
Deny freedom of speech in internet = deny speech

Nigger still exists as a word bro. It's not like we're getting rid of it.

Using google or goog just sounds funny and will piss some skypes off. Trust me, this kind of shit may seem detrimental to us, but our enemies hate it even more. They will be confused and angry and deep down inside they will know what we are doing and it will eat away at them inside.

We can do this to multiple words too. Imagine if googles now not only had to worry about "nigger", but now words like "google", "apple", "Florida" could become hostile to them.

We are literally manipulating and using their sensitivities against them. If anything this will force them to maybe rethink how sensitive they are and toughen up a bit when it comes to political incorrectness.

I see this as a good thing.

Now quit being such a bing shill and have some fun.

dindu, monkey, spearchucker, gorilla, harambe, porchmonkey, and the best of all NIGGER. Anyone got anymore? fuck this google kikery

just got word that dod is the new word

honestly that's tons better, google just sounded stupid...

Who cares if people call them niggers or googles? If we have choice then does it really matter?

Cops arrest man in theft of naked Trump statue

lol i fucking love how kikes are trying to play it off like a scam.
OY VEY , we want our band to be associated with a racial slur, sure fooled you goy
fucking skypes man.

fuck you skype google piece of shit

kys kikes google

>google

its dod

skype is okay though

fucking newfags shut up niggers

fuck off google

Fuck off, sandgoogle.

t. a fucking leaf

IT was done in a raid by a group of leftists, who are laughing about on on a rub-reddit on le-reddit.

>namefag trying to trick people into using a compromised word

really makes you think

it does matter because google doesn't mean shit
where Nigger has power and has a powerful meaning
if you are to afraid to say the world nigger then you are a FUCKING NIGGER LOVER

Its that simple.

>somehow using google as a racial slur makes nigger not a racial slur
Because that's what happened after Cred Forums started using dindu, shitskin, harambe, etc.
Fuck off skype.

nice try, (((Skype)))

I may be a namefag, but at least I'm not a sandgoogle.

This. Anyone who falls for this shit is a dumb fucking nigger

>literal white version of a nigger can't see beyond the present
Either you are a retarded white trash faggot or a google, either way fuck off

fresh google memes you dirty skype

>you are a retarded white trash
NIGGER DETECTED
get the fuck out of here before you end up hanging from a tree stupid fucking NIGGER

Its amazing that in order to skype us you resort to the hateful language you're trying to stop us using. Admit it... you like saying "kike" don't you, you dirty google.

SELL GOOGLE STOCKS
THEYRE IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL
GAS THE SKYPES
GOOGLE RIOT NOW

Basketball Americans

>It's pretty clear what's happening here, subversion, removing the power of a word

If you and the rest of these plebs understood anything about these terms, the west wouldn't be in the shape its in. And you would know that's not what's happening here.

Stop shilling, you can use either. Stop sayng the google meme isn't an acceptable approach. Stop with your self hatred Jew.

Keep saying nigger then. Google is just another word for nigger. And you'll still be able to call niggers "googles" once Alphabet word filters the internet.

Really wrinkles the brain

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/File/page/1/

Look at the file names

Realize youre just a mad and sad albino because you cant retain your vitamin D like everyone else and its making you insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

This thread is proof Operation Google is working. Keep it up and don't let these disgusting Google shill you out.

search for yourself and ye shall see

>blacks are the ones with huge vitamin d deficiencies everywhere but the equator
>whites are the unhealthy ones

2/10 made me reply. also

>indians have caucasoid bone structure
>this means whites came from indians

come on senpai

What's the similarity between a google and an apple?

They're both hanging in my backyard!

Even journalists are writing about Dod...

How much is bing paying you, sandgoogle?

Bump for nigger is a nigger. Nigger is a nigger yesterday, nigger today and nigger tomorrow. Always a nigger is a nigger.

The market won't crash til December. Then they can make the fed rate hike look bad on Trump.

(You)

noticed one thing: niggers who migrate here are usually quite modest and polite, while their sons gets all arrogant and you just wanna shot them. is that same in usa? that's why you whine a lot about your nigger problem? is this gonna get worse exponentially with the future breeds?

American culture is just geared towards extreme meta-ness. Anything that's ever thought in the zeitgeist is said and talked about in the media.

It's both a good thing and a bad thing.

I wouldn't have it any other way, and it's one of the qualities that makes America the greatest countries on Earth, while at the same time causing some unprecedented problems also.

This guy gets it.

Most people around here think googles have a double digit IQ and can't think for themselves. But just look at this intellectual tenacity, and his red pills about vitamin D. Its so fucking objective, I-I just don't think we can compete.

This.

I'm gonna keep calling them googles. Not because I hate googles, but because I hate google.

I don't care about the word nigger.

nigger and kike are sO fucking spicy i love it, watch them try to change faggot into something retarded.

This Google meme is scaring the shit out of you cunts, isn't it?

We will triple our efforts now.

What should the nickname for whites be? 4chans? ytmnds? yahoos? jeeveses?

Holy shit, the shills are posting in combos. Its an organized attack. Fuck you. Redgaurds ai system is real. Googles to the back of the bus

why?

Obvious skype trick

I like to shitpost?

Nutellas would be good, for the endemic addiction we generally have to it. But it would make no fucking sense, other than that.

Lone wolves? The mass shooting meme maybe? It's ironic and has meme potential maybe.

The object taints the word.

"Gay" used to mean happy, now people associate it with something disgusting, and giggle when they hear it.

What fags can do to gay, niggers can do to google.

LOL are you stoopid. Just the phrase "commit more crimes" will bring up the same search results.

>nigger comes from negro (I think)
>dindu comes from didn't do nothing
>harambe comes from harambe
>google comes from ???
If you really want this to spread you'll need to associate google with black people somehow. Otherwise it'll be seen as just another alt right attack and will be co opted by the left. I already imagine messages like
>google is not a hate word! #IstandwithGoogle
>the alt right wants you to think Google is a racial slur. Don't let them win!

First rule of this board--- FORCED MEMES NEVER, EVER EVER work.
In this case it's not even a "forced meme," it was a raid by a group of leftist scum from a le-reddit leftist sub-reddit.

During normal times, the assholes would have been run out of here on a rail in 5 mins. But since pol is now literally 90% newfags (thanks for pepe articles jews), no one here even understand what a raid is here bc have never been through one.

I'm not sure if the people doing this are crooked or just retards. What exactly is the fucking goal? Like trying to change th meaning of the word "Water."

No wonder the JEws are so wealthy, 95% of you are fucking dupes and deserve to get fleeced.

Nice try Google... go back to Plebbit

Cmon cunts there are so many words we can use to describe niggers. Like coon, shitskin, nig, nog, farm equipment and gator bait. The list is endless. Fuck google use some creativity. As a side note there are also a lot of words we can use for shlomo and the sand niggers.

Are you bros being ironic, or have you not googled "American inventors" or "white man white woman" etc..?

Its not a raid. The goal is and has been keks.

It was made to bypass googles censorship you stupid google lover.

Wait it already got posted somewhere?

I could believe this. MSM being against it would spur Cred Forums to push it farther, which could be easily planned.

I'll just keep saying nigger, praise Kek

The very fact that they report it will strengthen the association, how do people not realize this? Did you guys forget that they tried to claim a green frog was a white nationalist symbol of the alt-right? This is taking it a bit further by baiting the media to write about it.

Gas the skypes, race war now. Death to all sub-human googles

n1gr means literally means the color black. "black" people aren't black. black is a color that is often associated with cool things. "black" people aren't cool. google is shit and is a perfect substitute.

For all of you fags crying that people are saying google, who gives a shit? no is making you say it. if you dont want to then.... dont. I know thats probably a mind blowing revelation so take some time to let it sink in

No one is trying to get rid of the word "nigger", my googles.

It is probably the single best word of all-time, other than "kikeoven".

The point is to make it a synonym.

And, the best way to do it is to have some people keep saying "nigger" and some people keep saying "google".

And, while it does seem forced, right now, if it catches on, it will quickly sound perfectly natural.

Plus, the picture memes have been great from the start.

Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

wow this google thing really has the wannabe arbiters of acceptable speech butthurt

why dont you google loving skypes try not doing your part to kill free speech?

I promise you, should you succeed in killing free speech, the day will come that you miss it and regret your part in destroying it

maybe not today. Maybe not even ten years from now. but your side wont be in power forever, and whoever takes its place just might use your own fucked up policies against you

I don't think the google meme has staying power desu senpai. I especially don't think skypes does.

Anyway, you have to name the jew Cred Forums, Mel is right. you can't go around your whole life calling them skypes

How could ((they)) benefit from this in any way?

Explain yourself shill

All these newfags falling for the nigger jew forced meme need to shut the fuck up and lurk more.

.02 Shekels have been deposited into your account, thank you for correcting the record!

The great thing about Cred Forums is whether or not this is a shill op, whether or not it spreads, it doesn't matter. We're a blob, there's no head to cut off. We'll do this for awhile, see what happens, and then move onto the next thing.

The only "shilling" on this board are the posters telling others what to do or what to think. And they'll always fail.