How does Cred Forums come to terms with the fact that the race which gave the world the greatest explorers and...

How does Cred Forums come to terms with the fact that the race which gave the world the greatest explorers and adventurers is not white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMvpZ3UCw8c
youtu.be/nREV8bQJ1MA
youtube.com/watch?v=_jXGkWV7O38t=48m30s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3718088/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you mean by this?

So spaniards are POC now? I hope this means tumblrtard spics will stop whining about how da evil wyatt mann ruined their glorious aztec empire kek

It doesn't matter anyway. You'll still bear the brunt of the consequences, lol.

Spaniards have their ethnicity "hispanic" in america lumped with mestizos

>gave the world the greatest explorers and adventurers

Valid point from the leaf, but only explorers and nothing else.

They didn't give us the greatest innovations, scholars, builders or empires though, did they?

>They didn't give us the greatest innovations, scholars, builders or empires though, did they?
Empires is debatable, but the others, no. Iberians have never been scientists and sophists, they have always been seafarers and conquerors par excellence.

>what are the spanish and portugese colonial empires

lol

Those aren't Vikings you dumb chink

empires of which are now shitholes

Vikings were garbage. They entire method for navigation was simply hugging the coasts. No bravery, no voyaging into the unknown, no risking it all. People in prehistory accomplished this.

Oh you mean arabs? well every civilization has its ups and downs.

t. the former owner of Liberia and the Philippines

My knowledge of Iberians (and most of Spain) is spotty at best after the middle ages. The UK education system is a fucking joke, promoting nothing more than black history (whatever the fuck that is) and female suffrage, so most of what I know I've found on my own.
I said the greatest, not the ones that collapsed and are now in destitute poverty.

>no risking it all
Yeah man, travelling the frozen northern edge of the planet was a total cakewalk.

>implying vikings weren't the first europeans on America

>implying it matters
It's the same reason why the Portuguese discovering Canada before the French doesn't matter because it came to nothing.

Sorry, I simply cannot be impressed by Viqueens.

Distance between Denmark and Newfoundland: ~4,154 km as the crow flies
Distance between Portugal and Australia: ~16,154 km
Distance between Portugal and Japan: ~10,946 km
Distance between Spain and the Philippines: ~11,870 km

>be viking
>arrive at Vinland
>get shitrekt by literal stone age chugs with flint weapons and loin cloths

if Iberians ain't white then the 63% is about to get lower

Sounds like whitey didnt start colonialism now

No, they've just been riding other people's coattails for much of their """"""""""""history""""""""""". Sound familiar?

Good.

Lol! Nigger, if you were alive 1000 years ago and you were subject to the technological prowess of the era and someone plopped you in a Viking longboat and told you to sail even 10 measly kilometers you'd be shark food within an hour. " Not impressed." Please.
>>get shitrekt by literal stone age chugs with flint weapons and loin cloths
Dude, they were there for at least 200 years, with the entire Inuit populations of the area at persistent conflict with them.

>Italians aren't white
>Iberians aren't white
>Russians aren't white
>Germans are Turks
>British are Pakis
>Swedes are Somalian

wew the white genocide is complete

first of all they only explored places other people had already discovered

63% is without the spics and sand niggers.

because they don't look white, because they are mixed

And if you were put on a caravel or a nau you wouldn't even make it 10 feet. What's your point?

The vikings' exploration is eclipsed by that of the Iberians. The latter makes the former look like a bunch of amateurs. No one denies this. Iberians collectively explored or conquered every continent on the map, including Australia. The vikings stuck mainly to Europe and North America, and the only evidence we have of their exploration of North America is meager: one settlement, which was abandoned after they were chased out by said stone age chugs, and a trading post on Baffin Island. Neither were operated for anywhere close to 200 years.

>with the entire Inuit populations of the area at persistent conflict with them.
Failure to subjugate locals. A mistake Iberians didn't make. Or, rather, a shortcoming Iberians didn't possess.

Insofar as there were natives living there, sure. Is this that faggot argument that butthurt beaners make when people use the word "discover" in reference to the Americas?

>HURR DURR COLUMBUS DIDN'T DISCOVER AMERICA DER WAS ALREADY PPL HERE

>sand niggers.
>The 2000 U.S. census states that racial categories "generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country. They do not conform to any biological, anthropological or genetic criteria."[4] It defines "white people" as "people having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

>The vikings' exploration is eclipsed by that of the Iberians.
No shit, Sherlock, it was 500 years later with huge advancements in naval technology

>Failure to subjugate locals. A mistake Iberians didn't make.
Yeah, again, 500 years later and with new ships that could carry vastly larger amounts of men and supplies thereby ensuring their subjugation of the present populations.

Of course the Iberian voyages were "greater" and more extensive; it was half a millennium after the Norse and during a period in which the kingdoms of Europe were awash in wealth and technological advancement. By your high standard of logic we should look at the Iberians as unimpressive because they didn't make it to the moon.

heard you were talking shit

The estimated percentage of Whites in the US when including spics and sand niggers is 73%. Remove spics and you're down to 63%. Dune-coons are negligible because they account for approx. 1% of the entire population of the US,

Spaniards and Italians are the most based of all.

Which studio did they use for that photo?

It wasn't just naval technology you dolt. Vikings didn't go beyond the area they went in because they had no colonial ambition and no spiritual drive. It wouldn't have mattered if the Iberians of the 14th-15th century had longships or skinboats, they still would have overachieved because of the aforementioned things.

Who gives a shit? They found it and we conquered it. Are you mad? White people are the smartest and savagest people on the Earth.That's just how we roll. Deal with it or get dead.

Not mad. Mainly because whites are now being subjugated willingly by hordes of Moors and other riff-raff. Cuck genes, I guess.

Honestly, those that deny the Moon landing are dumb as fuck. If you get a powerful enough telescope you can SEE the fucking things.

also, A FUCKING LEAF

stop beeing retarded.

The spaniards dominated Europe and the worldfor centuries during the late middle ages and the modern er. THey had plenty of philosophers and inventors etc. YOU dont know it because you are ignorant. Thats another matter.

It's popular to claim that everyone has nigger blood in them and that white people don't truly exist in order to undermine any connection whites may feel towards each other. When you can convince Europeans that they're just like pakis and mooslimes and gooks because of some minor invasion hundreds of years ago, you can get people to accept cultural enrichment and forced diversity.

It's (((their))) plan.

>you dolt
Now you're just desperate.

>colonial ambition and no spiritual drive.
Yeah, none at all. Why is why they never conquered and settled lands and fundamentally altered their genetic and cultural history. Am I right?!

>aforementioned
You can put down the thesaurus now, nobody is taking you seriously.

(pic unrelated, I just wanted to share something from my WE WUZ folder)

Yeah, I'm starting to get the feeling that Leafboy OP is as Canadian as Seth Rogen.

1) We're not just talking about Spain, here.

2) Are you suggesting that Iberia produced an equivalent number of scientists and sophists of equivalent calibre to the likes of Germany, France, and Italy? If so, please substantiate that.

A handful of far-flung settlements, many of which having been quickly abandoned without much of a fight, seems to suggest that if they had any real colonial ambition it was negligible by comparison to that which existed in Iberia.

And, no, they had no spiritual drive whatever. Catholics literally have a mandate from Christ to "go and baptize all nations in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost." Iberians, specifically, also had the will to perpetuate the Reconquista beyond the natural boundaries of the Iberian Peninsula. Such is affirmed by scholars like Stanley G. Payne. There was nothing like this in Scandinavia, or really anywhere else in Europe for that matter.

You got it all wrong.Whites aren't going to snap over some petulant bullshit. When the shit hit the fan we will deal with it,merciullsly. Belee dat.

Sure, you go ahead and bank on that.

You were supposed to call me out for spelling mercilessly wrong,but you are probably retarded.

What are you banking on,boy?

I don't care about typos. Everyone makes them.

I'm banking on the natural resilience of Iberians.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMvpZ3UCw8c

Lol. Nice. I will kill you last.

You won't do shit, actually.

>quickly abandoned without much of a fight
Yeah man. The Rus in Russia, the Normans in Normandy, the Viking Expansion into the British Isles, and expansion into deep France and Iberia were all great examples of quick abandonments.

>And, no, they had no spiritual drive
Implying the will to power isn't a spiritual drive. Lol! Okay Jew boy.

Don't you have a tree to tap,leaf? You are babbling inane garbage. Are you syrup drunk again?

>The Rus in Russia
>Soon after Patriarch Photius informed other Orthodox bishops about the Christianization of the Rus, all major settlements in North-Western Russia which could have been centres of the khaganate were destroyed by fire. Archaeologists found convincing evidence that Holmgard, Aldeigja, Alaborg, Izborsk were burnt to the ground in the 860s or 870s. Some of these settlements were permanently abandoned after the conflagration.

>Normans in Normandy
Encountered a superior culture, namely Catholic Franks, and apparently abandoned the days of being useless, do-nothing snow-niggers wandering around aimlessly looking for things to loot. It is only because of their conversion and assimilation that they weren't reduced to a footnote in history.

>Viking Expansion into the British Isles
Ultimately crushed by Anglo-Saxons.

>Iberia were all great examples of quick abandonments.
lol

There was no expansion in Iberia. They pulled their usual antics - raiding coastal towns and monasteries, attacking defenseless peasants and clerics - but every time they encountered an actual Iberian army they were either quickly destroyed or sent fleeing. See Ramiro I and D. Pedro.

>Implying the will to power isn't a spiritual drive.
What are you, Nietzsche? Talk about being a (((skype))).

>threatens strangers on the internet like a real cool dude
>claims others are inanely babbling
Fuck out of my thread, fatso.

>they have always been seafarers and conquerors par excellence.
How didn't I notice this earlier? Have always? No. for an approximately 250 year period in the middle of the last millennium. I don't recall the Iberians being renowned for their seafaring and conquering skills but I do recall them being buttfucked by the Romans, Goths, and the Moors.

pretty sure the english were white

>spain
>not white

jidf gtfo

This is for you son. Listen to the words please. Take care.

youtu.be/nREV8bQJ1MA

What say does a conglomerate of edgy NEETs have on deciding who's white and who's not?

You speak of these cultures as if they didn't absorb the norsemen and instead rejected them outright. Give me a break Chaim. These cultures are byproducts of their ancestry, including their Norse blood. The same with your modern Iberians bearing their descent from the Romans before them.

>I don't recall the Iberians being renowned for their seafaring and conquering skills
There's a reason why both the Romans and the Carthaginians employed significant numbers of Iberian mercenaries. More Iberians than Gauls even, who are usually the meme auxiliary troops.

>250 years
I don't think so, Tim.

We're talking from a period of ~750 years.

From 1258 with the conquest of Mallorca to, really, 1999 with the independence of Macau, at which time Iberian imperialism formally came to an end.

>Romans
Yes, and it only took them 200 years as compared to, say, the 8 years it took them to subjugate the Gauls.

>Goths
Never conquered Iberians. They were foederati for the Romans against the Vandals and, with their task completed, they were granted the right to settle Iberia by the Romans. They then invited the Moors in and converted to Islam en masse. Germanic masterrace, amirite?

>Moors
Who won that one, dummy?

>The same with your modern Iberians bearing their descent from the Romans before them.
We're not descended from Romans, Einstein. Look at just about any genetic survey of Iberia.

>You speak of these cultures as if they didn't absorb the norsemen and instead rejected them outright
No I don't, that's merely your misinterpretation. I'm saying that before their adoption of the Catholic faith and their assimilation into superior cultures, the Scandinavians who influenced the ethnogenesis of the English, the French, etc., were essentially trash. It's not about blood or genetics, IMO, as it is about culture. Not that you'd understand that with your American WASPish mentality.

This means that it was not the native culture which were improved by the presence of Norseman, but that the Norseman were improved by the presence of native culture.

A cannuck schooling burgers about Iberian history.

>Cred Forums things

>conquest of Mallorca
Yeah, some conquest. A little fucking island off the coast of Spain and you talk shit about Vikings travelling all the way to North America. Fucking KEK!

>to, really, 1999
God damn that's some incredibly exaggerated feats of accomplishment. KANGZ is less retarded than that.

>Romans took 200 years to conquer the Iberians
Hell no.

>Goths never conquered the Iberians
They didn't need to. They fed off of them like picking fruit from a tree. That was their entire goal.

>Moors
Absolutely dominated the Iberian peninsula for longer than Spain has been a kingdom.

>IMO
Except that it is about blood and genetics, Schlomo. Culture is a product of genetics. Why do you think Africans always behave like Africans world wide?

>We're not descended from Romans
Ethnic Romans did settle in the Iberian peninsula and they did breed with the native populations and this was not just a few occurrences. This is common knowledge, user. Especially in Spain.

>This means that
This means that you inferred that from your own opinion, which is worth as much as dirt on the subject because you are talking out of your ass. You can talk about culture all you want but if the person is of shit quality then culture will do nothing to improve him.

>Romans took 200 years to conquer the Iberians
>Hell no.

That is some amazing refutation, you must be one those youtube comment section "eck-shperts".

>>Goths never conquered the Iberians
They didn't need to. They fed off of them like picking fruit from a tree. That was their entire goal.

Goths were asked by the Romans to kick out the Vandals and other assorted snowniggers rampaging throughout the empire, there was no plan, it simply happened that the roman authority crumbled and they (goths) filled the vacuum of power (very badly might i add, since their complete inability to maintain any degree of political cohesion..

the vikings discovered America. dont you know this?
we're as fucking white as u fucking get

>That is some amazing refutation
Except that it is true. Complete control of the entire peninsula may have taken 200 years but Iberia was under firm Roman rule long before that. That's like saying that the US didn't dominate the North American continent until it made Alaska a state in 1959.

>Goths were asked by the Romans to kick out the Vandals
Yes. And the Goths played both sides all the while. But how does this refute my point about them fucking the Iberians in the ass? It doesn't.

Mallorca was in itself by no means impressive, but that is generally recognised as the beginning of Iberian imperialism. That's what this is about; your claim that Iberians were only imperial players for roughly 250 years, which is demonstrably false.

Mallorca itself was small time compared to later Iberian expeditions and I'm quite happy to admit that.

>God damn that's some incredibly exaggerated feats of accomplishment.
Nope, 1999 was the end of the Portuguese Empire. By itself, it existed for a period of ~600 years, beginning with Ceuta in 1415 (or earlier if you count the discovery and exploration of the Canarias) and ending with the independence of Macau. In other words, you're off by, at the least, 350 years.

>Hell no.
Yes they did. 218 BC (Ampurias) to ~20 BC (the Cantabrian Wars).

>They didn't need to. They fed off of them like picking fruit from a tree. That was their entire goal.
No, their entire goal was to enjoy the wealth of Rome. Like the above, the Goths encountered a superior culture and wanted to be a part of that culture. They adopted Roman symbolism, administrative methods, first Arian Christianity and then Catholic Christianity. Jordanes fabricated a fictitious history of the Goths, including claims that the Parthians were descended from the Goths and that the Goths were involved in the Trojan War, because he knew the Goths, before they enountered the high cultures of antiquity, were nothing by comparison. His Getica is one of the earliest examples of actual WE WUZ'ing in history. Even Alaric said that "a poor Roman wants to be a Goth, but a good Goth wants to be a Roman." It's the same thing I said above. They encountered a vastly superior culture and assimilated.

fuck off back to the sea, go fish my Christmas cod you pasty snowgoogle

>Absolutely dominated the Iberian peninsula for longer than Spain has been a kingdom.
lol, no they didn't.

You realise that the Moors didn't "dominate" Iberia for 700 years, right? If you go by this date then you must conclude that, in 1492 when the Moors were cowering in their last outpost at Granada, they were still "dominating" Iberia, which is false. They were on the defensive from 722 onwards in an ebb and flow. One could argue that the fall of the caliphate in the 10th century was effectively the end of Moorish domination, the tables having turned in the favour of the Christian principalities. Some push this to the second taifa period in the 12th century. In any case, they absolutely did not dominate Iberia for 700 years and only a retard American taking his arguments from cursory glances at Wikipedia articles could claim that.

im actually part portugese dude.
far back luckily

This thread won't never makes sense, since anglo world educational system teaches different history than ours, It's a waste of time.

Nobody gives a shit about the vikings though. Go make your own thread if you want to fap over your shit ancestors.

No it's not. If it was then people like Germanics would be condemned to chasing boars through the forest and picking berries as their source of sustenance in perpetuity. Thankfully the Benedictines taught you idiots how properly farm.

>Ethnic Romans did settle in the Iberian peninsula and they did breed with the native populations and this was not just a few occurrences. This is common knowledge, user. Especially in Spain.
Of course they settled Iberia you retard. No one is disputing this. What I'm saying is that they are not our ancestors. Our ancestors are Iberians, Celts, Vascones, and Celtiberians. The Romans certainly contributed to the genetic pool but that contribution was negligible, like every successive wave of foreign migration.

>This means that you inferred that from your own opinion
Yes, that's the point dipshit. If it was someone else's opinion I would have provided a source.

What doesn't make sense?

>Except that it is true.

Its true because its true. Shit dude you must be one of those 160 IQ savant children, so intelegent they can't process normal shit. Rest of argument discarded, typical ignorant ass burger drivel.

>Yes. And the Goths played both sides all the while. But how does this refute my point about them fucking the Iberians in the ass? It doesn't.

You make goths out to be far more manipulative then they were. You are talking about illiterate fucks that converted to Christianity be cause of the roman show of force. Goths were farmers and hired swords, they simply took advantaged of the decrepit state of the Roman empire like the Kebab are doing to Germany right now. They had no skill to run the empire and is why the dark ages happened. A significantly dumber lower IQ culture filling the vacuum of a fairly advanced one. Nothing but opportunism and luck.

Iberians had no say over the roman decision to invite the goths in, Iberians had no political representation, so the idea that somehow was some master plan to fuck us over is beyond ridiculous. Quite the contrary, romans wanted to rid Iberia of the snownigger pillagers.

>Nope, 1999 was the end of the Portuguese Empire
Yeah, in NAME. By that logic Great Britain is still some domineering Empire of tenacious overlords because they still have their fucking territories in the South Pacific

>Mallorca
My Mallorca jab was to point out the fallacy in that claim; that you knocked on the Vikings for having done a far more impressive feat while you sucked Spanish chorizo for sailing away for the day and kicking the shit out of some fishermen on a small dot.

>No, their entire goal was to enjoy the wealth of Rome.
No. Their entire strategy with the Iberians and other people they attacked was to let them flourish and then raid them for their goods. Let them recover and repeat.

>They encountered a vastly superior culture and assimilated.
I'm not disagreeing with you, dumbass. What I'm saying is that shit stock makes shit cultures. That being said you are the one taking the dump all over everyone else while stroking the salchihca de Espana. I don't even look down upon the Spanish, in fact I'm fucking part. I just can't stand little faggots like you trying to divide and conquer by calling everyone else's European history dogshit while not acknowledging their own blunders in history. On the off-chance you're actually not a kike, I hope you grow up soon and realize who the real enemy is.

oh
well this is >Cred Forums
I have plenty of weegee friends and they're all racist as shit, which is great, obviously
They tell me to go get fucked by a moor, I tell them to go fish my cod or remove their frozen dildo out of their ass, all in good spirit

>Yeah, in NAME
Are you fucking dumb?
That was our last overseas territory. When the fuck to Empires begin and end you dumb motherfucker?

>that you knocked on the Vikings for having done a far more impressive feat while you sucked Spanish chorizo for sailing away for the day and kicking the shit out of some fishermen on a small dot.
His argument is that it ISN'T a more impressive feat
Your real enemy is reading comprehension

>A significantly dumber lower IQ culture
Suck it Moortugal. You're just butthurt because your precious grape farmers got fucked in the ass by a bunch of turnip eating blockheads from up north and were continually fucked in the ass afterwards. Yeah, you guys are renowned for your IQ. LOL!

>That was our last overseas territory.
Clearly you didn't read the rest of my comment. Just because you have a "territory" that doesn't mean shit. The Brits still do and they aren't shit, you stupid fucking Moor descended Euro baboon. Your gyppo blood is showing.

>I don't know anything so I'll string a bunch of words together!
>moor, euro, baboon! g-gyppo! (???)
Define the beginning and the end of an Empire in a comprehensible historically consistent way, ol' 60% headass.

The Portuguese Empire was 600 years old, our country is over 900, get fucked.

By homos. I'm going to go and laugh about the fact that you Hispania Jamón strokers are arguing with me in a "snownigger" language. LOL!!!

This thread. There is a history argument and everybody is writing what he has been teached, readed or believes (believes=fill empty parts of history with what he believes more logical from what he knows), while actually being in different cultures with its own educational system and history teachings.

Like what would happens If you put a christian and a muslim to argue about religion, a never ending cycle of arguments that finally leads to nothing.

Both of which are vastly superior to the shithole that is Congo.
Not even Germany was as bad as you fucks.

How were we fucked by them you moron? There was no actual war against us.

You wanna know who the Goths fucked and killed? The Suebi, The Vandals etc. Germans were hired to kill other Germans, we sat on the fucking sidelines.

Literally the eternal German is it's own worst enemy.

Only T. 60% man can finds reasons to worship illiterate Germanic tribes, lacking any culture or roots yourself, anything is better then just being the 60% man.

>Yeah, in NAME.
That's why I said the Portuguese Empire FORMALLY ended at that time, you illiterate swine. 1999 is the date every historian and scholar on Portuguese history gives to the end of the Portuguese Empire. It's simply not disputed.

>By that logic Great Britain is still some domineering Empire
The argument wasn't over the proper adjective to be placed in front of the word "empire," the argument was over whether or not it was still an empire.

Britain is a shit analogy, by the way, because it's not still an empire.

>My Mallorca jab was to point out the fallacy in that claim;
That jab would have been fairly taken were it not the case that Iberians went on to establish empires which literally spanned the globe. I'm sorry, but only someone completely fucking out of touch with reality could possibly even attempt to place vikings anywhere near the level of Iberians.

>No. Their entire strategy with the Iberians and other people they attacked was to let them flourish and then raid them for their goods. Let them recover and repeat.
You retard. The Visigoths were not like the vikings. They weren't there to raid, they were there to settle. They saw themselves, much like the Franks, as the successors of Rome. The Visigoths never attacked Iberians at all.

>What I'm saying is that shit stock makes shit cultures.
Then why were Germanics so utterly fucking garbage before they encountered those high cultures?

You overestimate the importance of biology and underestimate the importance of culture and religion, which is invariably the mistake of Northern Europeans.

>I just can't stand little faggots like you trying to divide and conquer
Kek, I'm just working in the same vain as people like Benjamin Franklin, Gobineau, Grant, Gunther, etc. without all the Nordicist bullshit.

"Divide and conquer" implies there's any unity to begin with, by the way, which hasn't been true since the Reformation.

>>I hope you grow up soon and realize who the real enemy is.
Go watch some E. Michael Jones interviews if you want to know what I think of Jews.

>Americans in charge of history

>By instead of Bye
>snowgoogle used to imply English is a scandinavian language which either indicates the poster doesn't know the history of his own language or is new to the point of not knowing the meaning of the term snowgoogle
Amazing, tell me more.

You two are far too knowledgeable of world history and cultural assimilation mechanisms to be wasting your precious Latin on him

That's what happens when your plastic culture is 250 years old and you have to latch on to ego-cultural linear historical interpretations of the Past as a coping mechanism to your overwhelming cultural and racial decontextualization

wtf? Iberians are white lol I'm white
>KEEEEEEEEEK I'M WHITE MOTHERFUCKER
Spanish are white right? I'm mean If you don't consider them white then I'll go full leftist cuck

This is a English speaking board. We are simply abiding by the rules. Besides, what merit or kek factor could we jamon eaters enjoy if you ignorant ass burgers couldn't understand how they were being schooled?

Here is a (You) for the effort you put into this.

>You overestimate the importance of biology and underestimate the importance of culture and religion

For the record, you don't even have to argue for it. If you aren't aware of the latest studies on the iberian and Portuguese genome, we're amazingly intact, relatively speaking in comparison to other places, when checking our Paleolithic DNA and our modern DNA.

*how you were being schooled.

It's late, i'm getting drowsy.

meant for Sorry

Late night shitposting takes its toll , my googa

I think I saw something about this. Was this the article on the relatedness or lack thereof of Portuguese, Basques, Spaniards, and North Africans? It talks about certain haplotypes being unique to the Portuguese IIRC.

>In fact, the animus against religion is much stronger in nationalist parties than Weber was willing to admit. Most are anti-religious. The term "white" or "European," to use the current euphemism for "white" among polite people, is the infallible sign that we are dealing with advanced deracination. White people are people who lack an identity, and so the only identity they can come up with is a negative one, namely, the opposite of black and the only place they come up with this identity is places like the United States, where they are confronted with a group, namely the Negroes, that has been instrumentalized to rob them of their identity, as happened during the Civil Rights Movement on the '60s. The minute the various Catholic ethnic groups in Chicago defined themselves as white, as when the Lithuanians of Marquette Park started throwing rocks at Martin Luther King in 1966, was the minute they lost the battle to defend themselves because any race-based defense was either illicit or ineffectual. The same is true today. "White" is the color of the white flag of surrender on the part of people too stupid to understand the forces raised against them.

Jones, E. Michael. Ethnos Needs Logos: Why I Spent Three Days in Guadalajara Trying to Persuade David Duke to Become a Catholic (Kindle Locations 720-728). Fidelity Press. Kindle Edition.

>tl;dr sort your shit out Chile

Also from the same author:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jXGkWV7O38t=48m30s

Start at 48m 30s. I'm not sure if I linked to the specific time in the video correctly.

Ban leafs from posting PLEASE

the fuck you talking about?

t. alberto barbossa

so you prefer that I'm Iberian rather than white? that's logic, because I have nothing in common with germanics, nords or slavs. I feel brother with spaniards, italians, portuguese and french people

We are being slid because the FBI just released B O M B S H E L documents that can lead to Hillary's endirement

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND ABANDON THIS SLIDE THREAD

Yes, ethnicity.

There used to be a basis for "pan-Western European" unity and that was the Catholic Church. But as I said, that died to a large extent with the Reformation. People who spout "HURR DURR DIVIDE AND CONQUER" don't realise that the false unity in the form of whiteness they are trying to impose on people is totally artificial. And it's almost invariably Americans who do this because they are by far and away the most deracinated people on the planet. Worse than Canadians even.

Ethnicity and religion are the basis for identity, not negative identities like "white" which has no concrete meaning.

Tell me
How are Spaniards non-white?

>If you aren't aware of the latest studies on the iberian and Portuguese genome, we're amazingly intact, relatively speaking in comparison to other places
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3718088/