Normans

who here has Norman Heritage?

That's a nice flag

Wtf are you and wtf is your country?
Do you have cuties, can I party hard if I ever visited you?

What happens on your island?
Do you fuck eachother in the town hall on weekends?
I heard that's a thing.

me on the left

A semi independent island in the irish sea with the oldest parliament in the world

No, they're just very traditionalist. Women could only vote by the 80's

Nice place to ride a motorcycle

That's a Sicilian flag baka

That's the Flag of Sicilly
t. Someone who went there

All the times normans conquered an area, half their soldiers were from surrounding regions in france.

> What happens on your island?
Literally nothing, there was an election yesterday and the biggest talking point was pensioners TV licences
>Do you fuck each other
There's one town where the joke is everyone there is inbred, I honestly don't know how that started
>Do you have cuties?
Every girl I know is a chav, I'm thinking of moving to England just to find a decent woman
>Can I party hard?
There's nothing to do at the weekends apart from get smashed and the police don't even care about under age drinking, so yeah you can

did you come back blacker?

Grandma on my dad's side claimed we had Norman ancestry. Related somehow to the Duke of Berry. Mark me down as a maybe.

I'm Irish, so its probably in there somewhere. Just do away with the foot flag lmao.

I thought that was the symbol for Sicily?

Norman heritage here. My umpty-someteenth grandfather was one of William the Conqueror's knights. His name is on the Roll of Battle Abbey, as he took part in the Battle of Hastings with William's army.

Later, he and his family settled in coastal Wales. There they built a castle, which I've visited. Later, their descendants took part in the Norman invasion of Ireland.

Sometimes I think I regularly repress a lot of instincts involving lopping off the heads of people who irritate me.

Can I bring my bike though, I do road-biking and climb mountains with it.

The only reason I came into this thread was to ask if that's the same symbol as on the Isle of Man flag, looks like you knew.

So is it the same symbol?

Sicilly is literally """""""whiter"""""""" than the whole UK.
Don't do it lad. Stay away from Sharia lands

>lopping off the heads of people who irritate me

as-salamu alaykum bro

Are there indeed lots of tailless cats around?

what is a norman? do they have 4 wheelers and double-doubles?

Norman checking in, from my dads side.

forgot my OC pic

>Sicilly is literally """""""whiter"""""""" than the whole UK.
goddamn uk must be foocked then

>as-salamu alaykum

Unfortunately, I'd've probably started with you. A thousand years ago, anyway.

>I honestly don't know how that started

the joke or the inbreeding?

>goddamn uk must be foocked then

It is. Sadly.

>Norman
Not french-viking mongrel rape baby?

sicily has multiple ethnic groups, because the east was conquered by muds and the west was conquered by normans.

believe me or not, I am sicilian, and my sicilian grandfather was a ginger with blue eyes and freckles.

And yet we're still whiter than you Tyrone
I wasn't near the ocean crossing to the mainland, I probably didn't see many since I didn't got near the shithole/poor places.

I am, and you're not.

Fuck off Sicilly is most Greco-Roman in ancestry, there were not enough Normans or Arabs to out populated a heavily populated island like sicily

Yes, it's the Triskellion.

Actually all of it was conquered by the Normans.

Norman separatism when?

Yes there called Manx cats
Honestly the amount of shitskins in the UK is making me questions whether or not to go to university next year, I hear the ones in Scotland are alright and I haven't heard of Muslims being a problem in Scotland
The joke, when an island only has 80,000 residents it's pretty obvious where the inbreeding comes from

It's the sicilian flag. not a norman flag.

Norman flags include lions.

Soon. Unlike Brittany, we're a region who dislikes shitskins whilst having only a few, and almost none in some parts.

My mom's parents came from the same region in Sicily. She has light brown hair and blue eyes. Her sister has blue eyes, red hair, pale skin and freckles. I know I'm a mongrel but Sicily is difficult to characterize genetically; not all sicilians are arabized.

>Wrong flag
>Your """"Norman"""" heritage is most likely just French by now

STOP ARGUING AMONGST WHITES

fuck you dumb europoors are going to be the reason why whites fall. You can't even come to work with a country that is closer to you than another one of our states, because of past differences.

Fucking idiots.

unless you think france is going to take over the world, you should be working with other whites. You are a bunch of retards. I almsot don't even care anymore.

My family comes from god forsaken villages in the middle of the central hills of the island.
I'm literally a Sicilian hillbilly.

why are those mexicans holding up that weird looking flag?

I'm descended from William the Conqueror so I'm pretty much heir to the thrones of both Normandy and England.

my last name is Norman
wuz I a kannng?

Norman-American master race reporting in.

rightful norman inheretors reporting in.

jew

sorry

come home, isle man

Sir, one of my ancestors was an archer in William the Conquerors guard. I am at your service.

I'm talking about French Brittany (Bretagne), not Britain.

>amerishart education

>Family were lords under William
>Family was recognised for proficiency in battle at the battle of Hastings
>Granted more land somehow ended up in Australia because two brothers came looking for work with their trades in carpentry.

I'm also white and european.

So, in other words, who has a French heritage?

>Now am lord shitpost of australia

m'lord

I have a Norman surname so yes.......

And gay

ROOOOOO FUCKING NORMANS

Close to my background except along the line some douche heir of the main family renounced his titles and fled to Quebec because he got in trouble for killing some peasant.

>we're a region who dislikes shitskins

My ass.

I'm pretty sure a shiton of Normands will manifest against the FN during the next elections

Damn, sucks bro.

I'm Norman, Irish, French, and German.

Family name means Dam Builder.

Makes sense considering I built a dam when I was 6 years old out of leaves in the ditch. I flooded all the houses along the ditch with my glorious dam. All I wanted to do was play in the water.

>Normans were French

Vikings who came to a part of France and cucked them out of it, who then went on to cuck the English. You were basically a landing point.

Bet I'm more Aryan then you

Bunch of Norman fishermen here.

Been thinking about buying a boat and getting back in touch with my heritage.

I am of norman descend and therefore white like most quebecois.

show me your nose then :)

>Gourmandie

Well, these days he is definitely European

is that Bubbles from "The Wire" in the middle there?

Nah. He is probably about 20% more Aryan than Bubbles

FUCKING NORMANS!!!
GET OOOUT!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

but africans will.

My last name is Rawlinson, which is English. Coming from the Norman conquest. Originally it was son of Rawlin

What passport do you have? Do you have the same legal system? Can gays get married?

jew

sorry

>moving to England just to find a decent woman
TOP KEK user

England has lots of beautiful women. My Lithuanian GF is a solid 8/10.

>tfw no hot lithuanian gf

Fucking normies

My French teacher was from Caen. She looked a little like the girl on the far left, but with lighter red hair.

deep man, deep

I thought Normans lived in Salt Lake City, UT< and had many wives.