>>90076406

Damn we got wrekt by the likes. Actually surprising kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CafzeA-9Qz8
youtube.com/watch?v=xh8vFNynb_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rich liberals who live in gated mansions tell us street folks to vote for their candidate.

Can someone make a meme of this please?

about how much they were paid
i'd go spew some stupid shit for 20-50k

the likes were probably added by jewtube, I wouldn't be surprised

>I wear a t-shirt with a suit jacket
>I am hip and cool

Kek, it almost seems at the beginning like they're making fun of famous people telling you who to vote for, but then they try to play it off as serious and tell you not to vote for Trump? Who writes this shit?

>Wealthy actors that make millions of dollars a year tell me to vote for Shillary
Wow really makes you think

People see successful people and make decisions based on their advice.

Man im sad the dude from key & peele is in this bullshit. I actually liked him from interviews and stuff.

Wasn't that Jay-Z in there? could've sworn i remember him saying he was gonna vote trump

-Hillary Clinton
"Thanks for the help guys, but now I am going to tax you 65% when you die"

No Captain America. Wow, really makes you think, huh?

Robert Downey Jr. is kinda creepy.

He is a 50+ year old man, who plays a 30 year old Casanova who fucks a 20 year old woman and his audience is mostly horny teenage girls who buy tickets to see him be the alpha male super hero who flirts jokingly every time he is on screen.

Sad to see captain Mal in this bucket of puke video. Fuck him and fuck Joss When forevermore

LIVING THE DREAM

>Video gets uploaded
>within 2 minutes it has over 2k likes
Jewtube is shilling it hard

>world's biggest celebrities
>the sassy black woman from Drake&Josh

>I FAMOUS ACTOR, THAT MEANS I SMART INFORMED ON POLITICS
>DON'T MAKE ME CRY
>DO IT, AND THIS HAIRY FUCK WILL SHOW HIS DICK FOR YOU!

If Hillary won, they would ignore it as a joke, or use a body double.

She was also in Community. Did a pretty good "Yall mothafuckas need Jesus" character at some parts.

>hiring famous people

literally a jew move

HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR SUCH A SCAREMONGER.
He's literally going to ruin this country beyond repair in one term.

Fuck RDJ, he was saved by the Redpilled madman and now he is pure cuck.

That goes both ways

>A bunch of people paid to lie to people, telling us we should vote Hillary.

k

Serious question.

Has there been an upturn of Hillary Clinton celebrity endorsements lately? I'm talking about non-twitter outright commercial quality official shit like in OP.

I don't usually pay attention to celebrity endorsements which is why I ask. Two days ago i saw the vid in OP and also saw Vicente Fernandez (an extremely popular retired mexican singer) release a song endorsing her on the same day. All involved received a lot of money for their "contribution" no doubt. Is hillary starting to sweat more or is it a coincidence?

>actors looking straight into the camera saying short phrases in front of a solid color background

Why do leftists always make videos like this?

Here's a pro-choice one they made here in a Brazil a while ago youtube.com/watch?v=CafzeA-9Qz8

What kind of videos do right wingers make?

I get what you're saying but it seems more like a youtube trend or an no nonsense way to inexpensively make a clear and focused point.

NRA does it too
youtube.com/watch?v=xh8vFNynb_w

>creepy
I mean this whole ad thing is stupid but that sounds like the number one dream right there.