Reality Pill: No slayer is racist

Picture this guy spending time online whining about minorities fucking "our" white women. Lmfao.

Reality Pill: No cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single minute talking about races. If you know any of the nerdy race-talk buzzwords such as "haplogroup", your incel ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums, specifically, one ass cheek on Cred Forums and the other on stormfront.

Meanwhile, legitimate slayers are soaking sun with friends of all races not having a damn problem on their mind.

Racism comes from incel nerds who stay in on the internet all day or from lower class subhumans that either can't get laid or have to settle for uglies. Slayers and handsome men in general have a very positive outlook on life and don't hate other races as a result of it. Most slayers could care less about politics, they are too busy living the life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgASEyey_KQ
motherboard.vice.com/blog/ironically-a-mans-face-can-tell-you-if-hes-likely-to-act-like-a-racist
youtube.com/watch?v=TI4e4RDhUwo
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unfortunately, not everyone can be a 'cool, chill, low cortisol slayer'

Chad's are always christian conservatives you fucking retard

'cool, chill, low cortisol slayer'
I guarantee I start seeing this popping up on /fit/ soon.

This is what 50% of the "normal" and "functioning" male youths look like.

TRIPS OF TRUTH
Based potato

>slayer

Actually, physically cringed. Could you please fuck off to America? You clearly belong there.

Also the guy I know who gets the most pussy routinely calls blacks spooks.

SLAYER?

Go back to sluthate.

>Diminishing life's purpose to chasing hole

I call bullshit. Just because someone's hot doesn't mean that they're one-dimensional.

Oh look it's this thread again.

fuck off kike

justin beiber?

i'm currently shitposting on Cred Forums after an eight hour shift at my sales job which revolves around my personality and 2 hour fuck session with my lawyer girlfriend

but keep projecting, OP

>Chad's are always christian conservatives
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I almost feel sorry for you. seriously. You ACTUALLY BELIEVE that ANY NORMAL PERSON IN 2016 believes in that "muh christ" bullshit. Lmfao.

I love how countercultures used to be pro atheist, but now that almost everyone actually IS atheist, you start ACTUALLY believing in god. Seriously? GOD? IN 2016? Lmfao. End yourself.

Fuck, I mean, I don't know. I honestly don't know. How stupid can you get? GOD? You seriously think magical sky fairy created all this, and that a virgin woman gave birth to the son of God? Lmfao. Fucking grow up and join the 21st century. "god" hasn't been relevant for 50 years. NOBODY believes in god these days. You are a fucking IDIOT for thinking ANY "white wimmin" believe in god. NO, they go to church every tenth sunday because they feel guilty over getting RAILED by chad and tyrone. You think they've EVER opened a bible in their LIVES?

So what does it matter what slayers of what the fuck that is means to the future of civilization? Because they are chill all of humanity just has to ignore that there are interest groups planning, investing and executing their political globalists crap? What does this has to do with the danger the world faces?

Do you think the bankers are slayers too, or that the way they face reality and social interations matter too? Fuck off retard

Realy make you think about how posting on 4chin keeps you from putting down your mountain jew and picking up some weights huh

>How the COOL kids are voting in november huh ;^))

>my lawyer girlfriend
LMFAO. Just fucking rofl at thinking your "girlfriend"'s career means SHIT. LMFAO. Can you GET more pathetic?

Newsflash: Women are desirable based on LOOKS. Not what fucking job they have lmfao.

>m-muh g-g-irlfirn!!!!1
I'm talking about how attractive you are to PRIME women, not ugly, self hating TRASH. LMFAO.

I'm decently attractive, married, and disinterested in random women. I still think preserving our race and the sanctity of our women is a good idea.

I have no direct stake in the issue unless i have a daughter. But it's important, and perfectly reasonable to have an opinion about it.

>what the fuck that is means to the future of civilization
HMM...I don't know, maybe the fact that these slayer ACTUALLY FUCKING REPRODUCE UNLIKE YOUR INCEL ASS?

LMFAO. You're PATHETIC. Why the FUCKare you incels talking about "muh western civilization" when you're fucking NEET AUTISTS who have NO PLACE IN IT ANYWAY?

LMFAO. Modern women HATE YOU. That's the funniest thing about Cred Forums - PASTY SUBURBAN BOYS who have been INVISIBLE to women for their ENTIRE LIVES, talking about how "we need to defend mother europa". LMFAO.

"Western civilization" = western women, and WESTERN WOMEN DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE.
Newsflash, modern women care about three things: fucking chad, taking drugs, and "pursuing their career first". The last thing on EARTH they care about is "muh faith in god", lmfao. NOBODY NORMAL IS RELIGIOUS IN 2016.

oh shit, this guy says i might be "uncool". wouldnt want to be "uncool" would i

lel. I know

Cred Forumstards actively advocate for a society they'd be the biggest cucks in

Also wtf is a slayer

I'm going to assume it's google translate for "Gets laid often"

CAN you not TYPE like THIS?

>implying men should think with their dick

b-but TYPING like THAT is highliting the MAIN POINTS for FRAIL OF MIND and EASILY IMPRESSIONABLE and this COMPLETELY RETARDED bong thinks he still is on TUMBLR or some other GODFORSAKEN PLACE.

You HAVE to go back

SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
fuck yeah!

youtube.com/watch?v=DgASEyey_KQ

Pretty sure all the frat bros at my school were more or less white supremacists, nice try though Achmed

Everyone i know at the gym is conservative. You're right about one thing, chasing pussy makes you dumb.

>CURRENT YEAR

>chasing pussy makes you dumb.
chase money not pussy
its the golden rule

>slayers

that is pretty cringe m8, do you wear funny hats and use a cane like Mystery too?

You think these guys didn't get mad aryan pussy?

Oh look this faggot again with his shitty slide thread. Fuck off.

It a shortened version of 'ass-slayer' or 'pillow biter'.
Much like
>'legitimate slayers are soaking sun with friends of all races'

is code for 'guzzling nut at random truckstop restrooms in Nevada while getting DP'd by Tyrone and Pablo'

They're more likely to be racist. There was a study about alpha/confident/leader/etc males being more racist because they have higher testosterone.

motherboard.vice.com/blog/ironically-a-mans-face-can-tell-you-if-hes-likely-to-act-like-a-racist

You talk of niggers to never relax and avoid, you talk of spics because they're shitting up the place, you talk of muds because they're invaders, you talk of jews because they're the ones behind stuffing shitskins into White countries, you talk of White christ and regressive cucks because they're the river of shit makes this happen.

wait till he finds out private schools full of 'chads' are mostly catholic schools

> your incel ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums,

>mfw you haven't realizes this uncool aspie forum is influencing the election of the most powerful nation on the planet

>mfw all that roided justing bieber looking faggot has is bunch of pussy while we have the knowledge that we helped change history

All he will have in 20 years is bunch of aids, while we'll live in a world we helped to create

>he believes the universe exploded from a spec of dust and the "slayers" evolved from dust

TOP KEK atheists BTFO

>Everyone i know at the gym
Lmfao. I said SLAYERS. not retarded gymcel autists.

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME.

Why haven't you learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

>Unfortunately, not everyone can be a 'cool, chill, low cortisol slayer'

don't fucking remind me

>that roided justing bieber looking faggot
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's hilarious, because you probably ACTUALLY BELIEVE that this guy isn't WORSHIPED by prime girls. LMFAO.

Do you not fucking REALISE that he is INFINITELY more masculine than you'll EVER be? Your DISGUSTING, INVISIBLE TO WOMEN incel ass is NOTHING. LMFAO. The things that make someone masculine are things like jaw size, angularity, and having a massive dick.

A pathetic powerlifting incel like you is worth NOTHING in the eyes of prime women. LMFAO.

>b-buh muh forum is changing the course o-of history!!1
LMFAO. Sure, if you define Cred Forums as the course of history lmfao. Meanwhile in reality: Your way of "taking action" is crying on forums and buying a "crusader" flag for your wall which you probably hide from your parents. Meanwhile Muhammad parades through your streets, spreads Sharia, and has ten children amd four wives who ADORE him. Lmfao.

Homo here,

90% chance of this dude being a bottom

im actually interested in the thought process behind this

no, you fail to realize that I don't give a shit about how he looks or how much pussy he gets

self improvement is masturbation
he's a delusional farm animal, a pig living in a pigsty just waiting for his masters to come one day carrying a large knife and end him, and that will be it. his whole life, running like a hamster in that hamster wheel thingy, not understanding what's happening, who's controlling society, who's pulling the strings that move him

he's a joke, women are a joke by default

>Meanwhile in reality: Your way of "taking action" is crying on forums and buying a "crusader" flag for your wall which you probably hide from your parents

Read Rules for Radicals. Cred Forums and the altright in general have been pretty much a textbook example of everything Salinky thought.

>Meanwhile Muhammad parades through your streets, spreads Sharia, and has ten children amd four wives who ADORE him. Lmfao.

>tfw you mistaken my flag for your flag

>tfw you're so virginistic and pathetic that all you have on your mind is women

>women loving you
>people paying attention to you
>being "adored"

wtf are you even on, jesus is it sad
life is economics
love is economics too
there's no such thing as love you see in the movies, stop believing in bourgeoisie lies

we on the other hand, we can actually do something, we're woke TM

pick up a gun, son

>salinsky
>soul alinsky

lmao
I had a stroke

You watch too much damn skype tv. That shit isn't even true down at California which has some of the highest concentration of multicultural hordes in the world.

Most bodybuilders tend to be race realists at most, so it's close enough to racist.

Mypostingcareer.com is populated with bodybuilding White supremacists & nationalist types who could bend the shit out of that pretty boy faggot that you posted.

They have almost the same exact mindset as Cred Forums, minus the shitpoasting & animu waifus.

Put the pipe down and stop dick riding this guy, its embarassing

Gays have an exceptional gaydar developed from years of trial and error.

Lmfao. Yeah, okay stormfag. I know it's fun to pretend you don't care about women, I mean it's easy for your incel ass considering the fact that you're COMPLETELY FUCKING INVISIBLE TO THEM ANYWAY. LMFAO.

>love is economics
Lmfao. It's hilarious - you're such a pathetic, GENETICALLY inferior incel nerd that you probably ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT. LMFAO. Love is women WORSHIPING Chad because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED LOOKS. LMFAO. Your incel ass can't give them SHIT.

>we on the other hand, we can actually do something

LMFAO.

Holy fucking shit, I actually cringed.

If you "can actually do something"", why are you AFRAID TO FUCKING LEAVE YOUR HOUSE?

If you're such a "revolutionary", how come you have a "oneitis" who you spend EVERY FUCKING NIGHT DREAMING ABOUT while she IGNORES you?

Why have you NEVER BROKEN A LAW IN YOUR LIFE?

OH WAIT! It's because you're a fucking PATHETIC, SOCIALLY ANXIOUS, incel CORPSE who is LITERALLY DIAGNOSED WITH AUTISM. You literally need to take MEDICINE because your parents and society think that you're weird to the point of fucking ILLNESS. LMFAO.

You don't do ANYTHING. You've NEVER done anything. You never WILL do anything. You'll just get angry, continue to lift weights by yourself, and post on Cred Forums. That's all you CAN do. You're a JOKE.

>Dude, just be yourself.

wow, so subversive OP. you're really convincing everyone that a group of people typically associate with the right are suddenly the complete opposite.

ps.s. people who think sex is the most important thing in life have yet to shed their chimp genes.

Lmfao. It's hilarious becase you've been browsing Cred Forums so much that you GENUINELY BELIEVE that bodybuilders are Chads. LMFAO.

Women do not give the slightest FUCK about muscles.

"Lifting" to attract girls is the stupidest thing you can possibly do. Not because it's "vain" or "not the right thing to do", but because it DOESNT FUCKING WORK. Women want HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. No amount of lifting or roids will make you look better in the eyes of women.

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

>i'd like you if you were more muscular!
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

>not working out

That guy isn't even classically handsome, he just works out.

Fucking workout you fags. Even if you're pretty ugly you will bump yourself up at least 2 points by being jacked.

cute role playing, Nigel.

Another anglo triggered because he is fat and has no gains

wew

Why don't you go 'slay' yourself off a cliff, Vice?

BTW, this reads like a
>CURRENT YEAR MAN
post.

Please climb tower and descend from the top facing out.

>GENETICALLY inferior

my cock is literally 8 inches, at least there I'm superior to most men so suck on it faggot

sure they might get the girl and have muscles and shit but I know that if it was me who was fucking that girl she would be actually screaming and not pretending like she does with his chad pathetic 6 incher

>If you "can actually do something"", why are you AFRAID TO FUCKING LEAVE YOUR HOUSE?

totally not afraid, and we don't need to leave the house to make a presidential candidate so insane she declares a war on a cartoon frog and ruins her reputation forever

>she IGNORES you?

she's actually never heard of me, so you can't really say she's ignoring me, she's a famous actress of course, I have standards, I ain't gonna be in love with some common slut

>Why have you NEVER BROKEN A LAW IN YOUR LIFE?

ltierally got caught for bad bike riding and the guy wrote me a ticket too

>DIAGNOSED WITH AUTISM.

idk how you know about that but fuck you, so what? it's high functioning and it doesn't change much

>You don't do ANYTHING

literally coding a shitposting bot as we speak, that posts from my collection of exactly 2154 pepes

>You'll just get angry

I never get angry, anytime some guy angers me I just remind myself that if our pants fell now, he would run away crying and while his girl would be looking at my crotch

fuck I'm 5.5' flaccid, that's bigger than most men while erect

>You're a JOKE.

your dick is a joke

>That guy isn't even classically handsome
Lmfao. Jesus christ, do you ACTUALLY believe that?

Like seriously. I know you Cred Forumsfags are delusional, pathetic incels, but this is a NEW LEVEL of hilariously pathetic delusion. Lmfao.

I mean seriously - do you not REALISE that this guy could fuck your oneitis within SECONDS of meeting her?

These threads are always hilarious to read.
You've done it again, Its like these faggots cant control themselves.

Keep up the good work

do you actually believe people seriously respond here? hahah how fucking new are you lmao

But not all of us are nerds. Some are just retarded or autistic. But we can all agree that all of us are ugly

>become nation of chads
>never talk about or be aware of influences placed on your country
>become islamic caliphate with little resistance

>do you actually believe people seriously respond here?

This desu, the guys who I know who are serious about bodybuilding are all very insecure, and only got into bodybuilding because they think getting muscles will be a substitute for their personality. It's obviously better than obese or skeleton bodytypes, but girls are still most attracted to tall athletic guys.

>tfw tall and athletic but also ugly and still too scared to talk to girls

Guys with higher testosterone levels are more likely to be racist than guys with low T

Jesus christ dude, >>SLAYER and >>INCEL what kind of shithole with irradiated drinking water did you crawl out of?

But they don't actually spend their time online 24/7. They're red pilled but they're not autistic/retarded/filled with self-hatred like us

>normies are degenerates

Is this news?

This post is garbage-tier. You've made no argument. You've shown no data. All you've done is projected your own wishful resentment against a group you don't like.

Thanks for sharing.

>my cock is literally 8 inches
Why do you use "literally" as if that's remotely impressive? Lmfao. 8 inches is fucking AVERAGE. Hell, I MYSELF have an 8 inch dick, and I don't brag about it. Why? Because it's fucking NOTHING in 2016. LMFAO. Women require 8 inches as a BARE MINIMUM, it's nothing to be fucking boasting about lmfao. Hell, you probably used the "Bone Pressed Fully Erect" (FUCKING LMAO) cope, so in reality you're probably packing 7.5" at best. LMFAO. Absolutely pathetic.

Plus, dick size in itself (although it is massively important) isn't worth SHIT when it isn't matched with an EQUALLY ATTRACTIVE HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. Your chinless, incel ass unfortunately cannot compete with Chad in that department. Lmfao.

>idk how you know about that
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU'RE LITERALLY AUTISTIC LMFAO HOLY FUCKING SHIT

FUCKING LMAO AT LITERAL AUTISTS ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW SHIT ABOUT WOMEN. WOMEN WANT CHAD. YOU DON'T NEED A FUCKING SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT TO PROVE THAT WOMEN LIKE TALL, HANDSOME, MEN. It's so hilarious how autists need a carefully cited essay or study to "support a claim" when all normal people can just use their fucking eyes.

LMFAO. Holy fucking shit, it's like I'm LITERALLY seeing the delusion in real time - you ACTUALLY BRAGGED ABOUT HAVING AN 8 INCH DICK, as if that's REMOTELY impressive. LMFAO.

You DO REALISE, that with Tinder and snapchat etc, modern women can literally have INSTANT ACCESS to 6'3", broad shouldered, massive dicked, handsome guys WITHOUT HAVING TO DO ANYTHING? LMFAO. These guys are packing 9+ INCHES EVERY TIME, and believe me, girls DO TALK about who is packing heat and who isn't, and slayers ARE SELECTED FOR TOTAL GENETIC QUALITY. You don't even come CLOSE to making the cut. LMFAO.

Also I know this Serbian nigger. There's only one Serbian who uses Cred Forums and it's this nigger.

He's too fat and ugly to go outside

>If you know any of the nerdy race-talk buzzwords such as "haplogroup", your incel ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums
Well, seems like you need to take your own advice Ahmed

so bye bye to wrongplanet or sluthate or whatever shitty pua forum you're from

>mfw I am fucking an Indian girl more educated and better paid than me who wants to get married but I gotta preserve the white race

This delusional. Accept the truth. We are all ugly and have no life

Do you KNOW that writing like THIS makes you look like AN AUTIST?

why are you so upset, bongcuck?

This guy is a leader of Generation Identitaire. He's alpha as fuck.

You stated the problem and will not fix it. That is why there is an issue.

Red pill time i hooked up with 200 women im racists my friends who are more alpha than i canhope are racists. I have never met someone who absolutely killed pussy who was a libshit.

Nice bait Ahmed!

and these other members look like football players from the 50s.

Why do you repeatedly use LMFAO? You're displaying the intellect and maturity of a 12 year old who's just hitting puberty. It's as though your parents left you alone for the first time at home and you discovered 4 chan on your older brother's computer.

>Lmfao. 8 inches is fucking AVERAGE.

lmfao in room of 1000 men only 2 would have a bigger dick than you if your dick is 8 inches, meaning that literally every room I'm in, I'm most likely the biggest dick in the room

suck on it faggot

>6'3", broad shouldered, massive dicked,

there has never been found any correlation between penis size and race/height/weight of a man, meaning that those chads you jerk off to most likely have an average penis of 5 inches

I never been with a woman where I could go balls deep. You hit a bone. Have you ever had sex with your penis that's totally 8 inches?

I'm guessing not.

You seem like you never interacted with a woman. You can make them do anything if you just talk right. I have literally been beaten by chads because I was roasting them so hard while all the girls were laughing at them. Women like dominance, it doesn't matter which kind. And if chad has no game, well he's gonna get cucked by an 8 inch cock

>Guys with higher testosterone levels are more likely to be racist
Lmfao at this retarded, gymcel /fit/-tier delusion that "muh test" = slayerdom.

It's GENETIC testosterone IN THE WOMB that matters, not some fucking pathetic framecel roiding thinking he's improving himself. Test matters for 12 year old Chad playing football, not some autistic 25 year old powerlifting virgin.

>B-buh...MUH POWERLIFTING BOOKS!!!11
LMFAO. It's not about TESTOSTERONE, it's about OVERALL GENETIC QUALITY. And guess WHAT? Chad fucking BURIES all roided powerlifting manlets in that department. Sure, Chad has high test anyway, but it's his HEIGHT, his FACE, his FRAME that makes him so much better than everyone else.

Also, why the FUCK do incels always post pics of Ed Norton or some other "strong aryan man" (LMFAO) and assume they're on par with them just because they're white? LMFAO. You're NOTHING.

Your language is drenched with bullshit PUA-talk. I already know exactly what sort of a person you are (and that you're full of shit).

Why don't you go make a video of yourself awkwardly approaching short, chubby, average nerd-girls and entitle it "Day Game: Number closing HB-10s in Britbongistan."

>reality pill

fuck off to jew jersy guido cunt

mfw the other %50 make lego dildos

>girls are still most attracted to tall athletic guys.
>He fell for the sexual attraction projection and lanklet memes

Slayer is pretty good desu

youtube.com/watch?v=TI4e4RDhUwo

Knowledge bomb. White people dont even exist. Only 1 human race. Whites are the descendents of arab albinos. Its they the middle east is under europe and still full of white muslims in countries youll never hear of on the News. Like Kazakstahn.

Its time to wake up Neo.
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

I'm not gonna lie. There is some truth to this. I'm really craving a woman to be here and spend some really good hot quality time with me. I don't think that's possible. It fucking sucks. I've put a lot of work into myself, and need to keep trying harder. A little unmotivated. Still, it's not like next week I'm going to suddenly get the thing I really want. It doesn't make the pain of not being with her or other women I find pretty any less. I guess that's just life man.

I guess I should probably get off the fucking computer too. I think it would all be a lot easier to take if women didn't act like they were somehow different. Yet we're all expected to pretend that they're "WOMEN" or something, and it's so fucking lame. A real lie we were told.

>Chad's aren't conservative

Oh how naive.

>No slayer is racist
I beg to differ.

he dindu nuffin

Lmfao. Oh jesus, you ACTUALLY BELIEVED those "average penis size" studies which include 80 year old indian guys lmfao.

Listen, incel. Literally every slayer in 2016 is packing an absolute PYTHON of a dick. Don't think for a SECOND that your barely slightly above average dick is REMOTELY impressive.

Lmfao at you. I can literally see, literally FEEL your entire personality. You're a socially awkard, insecure friendless virgin who's DESPERATELY trying to "back up" the one cope he THINKS he has of being some cool, laid back smug guy, YET YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE. I KNOW that the ONLY reason you think your dick size is impressive is beacuse of howlongismyschlong dot com. LMFAO. I You're NOTHING. I can tell EXACTLY how you wrote that post, carefully thinking to use commas, trying to sound casual by saying "tonight's drunks" like you've EVER been out in your LIFE lmfao, trying to make yourself seem authoritative and socially dominant, yet YOU LITERALLY CAN'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT ANXIETY MEDICINE. LMFAO.

>And if chad has no game
Lmfao. It's literally over for you. Not only do you STILL believe that an 8 inch dick is worth SHIT, you LITERALLY BELIEVE IN GAME AND "MUH CONFIDENCE" LMFAO.

The idea that you "practise" to be attractive to girls is perhaps the stupidest fucking concept I have ever come across. I was genuinely shocked when I first started reading some of the bullshit people spew online, the whole "confidence", "PUA" and "NoFap" bullshit.

If you don't LITERALLY ATTRACT PRIME WOMEN, then you AREN'T ATTRACTIVE.

Your lack of success with girls has NOTHING to do with "confidence" or your "game", it's because of your LOOKS, your genetically determined HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. That's what women want, THAT'S what they dream about.

God, can't you fuckers stay on your own sites

You seem bitter

Lmfao. This ugly, framecel nerdick cuck never had sex in his LIFE. LMFAO.

You sir, are a artist. You post with the quality of the finest copypastries, yet every message is unique, and hand crafted to the present situation and audience, while retaining a coherent theme. You make unique posts every thread, yet your posting style is immediately recognizable.

Truly, a master. I tip my hat (not a fedora) to you sir.

>howlongismyschlong dot com.
AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>tfw people remember when you were shitposting about your dick 3 months ago

ahahhah omg

>he actually gives a shit about what women want

hahaha

>trying to convince me that he ain't a virgin
>still carse about what women DREAM about

yeah right

You said slayer. He's certainly slain, I dare you to prove otherwise.

>He thinks the opinions of young people who only care about hedonism matter
Mate...

> pick up a gun, son
is this some kind of viral advertising for Zastava?

>howlongismyschlong
Lmfao. I love how I just completely buried you - how you can't even SAY shit back. Yeah, go ahead and post your "hurr pepe da frogg!11" custom image, go ahead and act smug, but deep down you KNOW you've been ABSOLUTELY FUCKING OWNED AND DESTROYED. LMFAO.

>tfw my dick's still bigger

Again, you STILL think an 8 inch dick is impressive. LMFAO. As I said before, I TOO hav an 8 inch dick, and GUESS WHAT? It doesn't mean SHIT!!!!! That's not to say having a big dick doesn't matter - it absolutely does, it's just IN 2016, 8 INCHES IS FUCKING NOTHING. LMFAO.

It must really hurt to know that what you thought was your best trait is barely fucking average lmfao. Absolutely pathetic. Face it. You're about as invisible to prime women as air.

no "slayer" ever used the word "slayer" either.

idk mane. most of my friends are non-white and i'm hella racist.