Tfw Fallen Angels, Demons, Nephilim, Archons, Jinn, Aliens, Greys, Spirits, Reptilian Shapeshifters, Fu XI, Naga...

>tfw Fallen Angels, Demons, Nephilim, Archons, Jinn, Aliens, Greys, Spirits, Reptilian Shapeshifters, Fu XI, Naga, Chitauri, Loke in Norse mythology(shapeshifter), Cernunnos in Celtic religions, Satan in the Bible, Elohim in the Torah, Anunaki in Mesopotamia, Babylon represent the same thing
Amaruka, which is the root of the word America literally means Land of the Serpent in Peruvean.
Genesis in the bible, Satan is literally a snake that can talk and walk
Anunaki blood line is shown throughout history. Vlad the Impaler (member of the order of the dragon, dates back to ancient egypt) Was a satanist who drank the blood of his enemies
People walking on Red Carpets symbolises their royal bloodline. Reptoid humaoids usually have a rare blood group called RH-(negative) blood
Saturn is Lucifer
Minerva is the Daughter of Saturn and her symbol is the owl and the symbol of freemasons
The highest thing these satanist can do is eat a baby (PAINTING OF SATURN EATING HIS CHILD HINT HINT)
The G in the freemason symbol means God and the God (architect) of freemasonry is Lucifer
The Black White chessboard floor pattern in freemason lodges ect represents Duality and Positivity and negativity
Crowley: as above as below
The agenda of the New world order is to leech off as much money as possible to create D.U.M.B's Deep Underground Military Bases to stockpile supplies and serve as broadcast stations, etc, protect elite, government, and military persnell. Deep underground there are maglev tunnels that allows trains to travel at Mach 2 speeds intercontintally. There are about 800 DUMBS across the world and more access points to these trains

under these military bases are endless tunnels where an extraordinary amount of these reptoids live, they also have bases on the moons of saturn
Saturn has a Hexagram on its North Pole
Messiah in Ancient Egypt is spelled MSSH (No vocals in their alphabet) and Literally translates to Crocodile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo
youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=_2ZlCWHy7pU
vk(((com)))/doc166980534_161772651
churchofsatan.com/faq-fundamental-beliefs.php
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
themystica.com/mystica/articles/a/below_above.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking 2000 word limit
The Royal family is openly decendants of Vlad the Imapler
There are three ways Satanists Can get high off their victims
Terrorize and increase concentrations of adrenaline in blood, drink the blood and get high
Eat extract of Pineal gland (Dimethyltryptamine related psychoactives)
eat extract of adrenal gland (adrenochrome, psychoactive stimulant like high)
On Halloween hundreds of thousands of children in America disappear
Look up Boystown USA, Franklin Child Ring, White house sex scandals, there are major international satanic pedophile rings that are connected throughout the world. millions of belgians protested this once and nobody reported on it in the media. These NWO fuckers want to decimate the planet because they cant really controll us anymore
It is way easier to kill a million (or a billion) people than it is to controll them

Really makes you think

bump

Can confirm 100%.

I can get behind this. David Icke was right.

rare flag
heres a first edition Pepe I saved back in the day
have only tasted it once before

"America" comes from "Amerigo", which is the name of the man who named the fucking continent, Amerigo Vespucci.

Be a retard somewhere else.

Root of America is "Amerigo" from Amerigo Vespucci

asshole

Do you think America has Italian roots and not native american roots? LOL
South america has literally the highest concentration of reptiles on the planet
native americans have named most land areas in the USA

see it youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo

I'll swap you this ancient Pepe. Bumping with relevant content

youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY

HISSSSSSS

go away reptoid

DMT does not get you high by eating the small amount in the Pineal. Adrenochrome is a fake drug from Fear and Loathing. Drinking blood with adrenaline does not get you high either.

I'll keep it in the back of my mind. I never write off anything anymore. To many coincidences are occuring. This occult shit is bubbling up bit by bit.

im also kinda skeptical about it dude, but the point is that these satanists believe this and actually do this in rituals

FUCK KEK

I worship MOLOCH. He will lead us into the future.

Checked

But that's what the book told me?

cheers fellow

>American inventors
America was discovered by Italians, spanish and portuguese. Deal with it. Suthern European shitskins beated all of ya.

two isle of mans in one thread?
praise kek
checked
america was discovered by the vikings before that

>the owl and the symbol of freemasons
It isn't, but it should be.
>the God (architect) of freemasonry is Lucifer
Freemasonry isn't a religion, so no adjective is worshiped.

Checking 'em. Also a little something for you, manxbro.

america originates from the name amerigo, from amerigo vespucci
nice autist containment thread though, thank you kindly

you really have that much trust in your reptilian education?

You expect America to be named for a dialect which hadn't yet been discovered?

Question, how do you know all this? Where did you acquire all your information and where are the proof?, Anyone who beileves in this nonsense please dont throw you mind into the trash, look up on skepticism

it is accumulated information
fuck off you fucking peasant
turkshit piece of cuckroach

reptoids confirmed for going away

Accumulated from where, though?

Lizard man here, sadly I'm only descended from the Mars colony so I got lumped in with you monkeys when the end comes.

witnessed.

>ad hominems
Fuck this gay thread
CTR GO REEEEEEEEEEE

Do you believe homo sapiens and lizard could ever get along? Do you think together we could "defeat the Jew"?

years of research
here are some names
Phillip Schneider (good start for D.U.M.B's)
David Icke (good start for reptile conspiracy)
Bill Schnoebelen (good starter for satanism and illuminati)
youtube.com/watch?v=_2ZlCWHy7pU

I personally have ancestors from House fo Fürstenberg in Germany, Fraiser clan in Scotland
My dad just sold stocks for 5 million dollars this week
he got 2 million dollars today

yeah accumulated from your asshole

fuck man it takes time to write
read my post

I want to eat you, factor that in.

>Bill Schnoebelen
He's a known and ridiculed fraud, though? And Icke is just comical.

Well, damn. Lizards don't taste good and are contaminated with selmonella. The only thing yoou guys are good for are zoos and as pets. Are you like an argonian? Cuz we could use you as slaves.

Moloch means king. He is one of the archons, the lords or rulers, authorities or principalities.

"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them." -Thomas Jefferson

im serious, i hate your flag
please stop replying to this thread

I have never seen a more misinformed post in my entire life

too butthurt to go on? i can do this all day

sweden you should know the effects of these globalists you fucking idiot
you live in the rape capital of the world wtf

holy shit you're retarded

if you want new age stuff that's moderately redpilled it's David Wilcock

Icke is a kook

>David Wilcock
lol ancient aliens? thats even more retarded than reptilians, its funny all u guys call yourself redpilled but you cant even critical thinking 101

In this case, I think you are able to translate and understand this diamond.
vk(((com)))/doc166980534_161772651

You know it's very easy to verify the OP. Just look up the terms and study the belief systems, faggit

very easy to believe nonsense if you are ignorant

whats nonsense about it?
are saying reptilians are not part of mythology?
are you saying satanism isnt real?

so you beileve in myth? like chupacabra?

i believe satanists believe this is real
i peronally dont you fucking idiot

so you dont beileve it but you dont think its a nonsense, whats your fucking deal then? also majority of satanists are not actually satanist, they are atheists advocating secularism

forgot the link churchofsatan.com/faq-fundamental-beliefs.php

i guess its too hard for you to understand mealomania in elites and how their delusions steer reality you idiot

megalomania*

Do you advocate for secularism?

>Amaruka, which is the root of the word America literally means Land of the Serpent in Peruvean.
America is named for the explorer Amerigo Vespucci, has nothing to do with whatever bullshit you posted.

so its just a "coincidence"?
you believe in italian roots and not native american roots of the word, told by you from (((school)))?

Megalomania in elites makes them snort cocaine, evade tax, buy yachts and mansions, You are very out of reality if you beileve they do satanist blood rituals. Grow up please

we are talking about a very small percentage here

You literally couldn't be more wrong.

im a secular so i guess i do

show me evidence then, not made up bullshit

well personally my grandfather was knighted by the king, was a megalomaniac and had a billion Kr at one point

writing text is hardly an evidence, also even if thats true, was he a satanist? did he beileve lizard ppl? if he did how can you prove that?

im not going into more detail on my own life sadly
and i have been truthful all the time

then there is no reasom for me to beileve you sadly also did you know mu grandfather is the alexander the great? im a time travaler

Here is some ivory and a rolex
I literally have 100k usd worth of legal ivory in my dining room
I literally have an ivory guy
Last night i ate an endagered type of shark

Kek

Ok, say I believe you. Where do I look to know these things are true?

>jews are literally vampires
Its been known for hundreds of years. Its now called "blood libel." which is incorrect since its true.

just keep it in mind and use it as a filter detect satanism when you encounter it
the first step is to identify it
knowing it exsists makes it easeir

This

And I will make war with them through our combined Meme Magick

They know we know, and they're afraid.

Can you tell us something that doesnt involve revealing Who you are, come on dont let the turkroach get to you

roches piss me off

Are there a lot of snakes in paraguay?

bump

There is, and i have seen them, caves underground where lizard people used to live, according to the traditions of guaraní indians

Aldo i know a personas Who is and architect sociologist and phd graduated abroad, and that person showed me. There is a lot of stuff going on in Paraguay

Wow, such secrets.

I wonder how Anonymous conspiracy freaks who think the Earth is flat got their greasy hands on it.

do you know if amaruka means land of serpent in peruvean?
tell ussssss more

>Satan is literally the snake in genesis

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEE

420 blaze it
are you from colordo

Bump

brasil you are a fucking monkey
is your house in a favela?

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

This was posted earlier in the thread by What scares me about this though is how we could have secret societies (Masons, Bohemian Grove, Illuminati) that take this stuff 100% literally when in fact it could possibly have just been our ancestors trying to document what they saw, or making art about what they saw.

How fucked would we be if people seeking to start a NWO used this as a basis of their golden age? What about Abrahamic religions which have some of the most fundamentalist sects of any religion? I still believe that consciousness is a little bit more complex than neurons firing in your skull, but how utterly devastating would it be if all of your beliefs and ancestry were just people not understanding what was going on in the sky?

Some real cognitive dissonance right there.

makes you think
praise kek
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

you guys should check out Terence Mckenna

a CD cover just flew across the room
I literally just made contact

A lot of what you're saying does make sense in one fact though. It doesn't really matter if all of this is just bullshit. If the skypes/Illuminatti/NWo believe in it, we're fucked seven ways to Sunday.

If the captain of your 747 believes that he will be granted eternal bliss if he crashes into a mountain, it doesn't matter if he's right or wrong, you're still going to crash into a fucking mountain, and if he is wrong, then it'll be all for naught anyway.

The only way to get out of that situation is to get enough people together to storm the cabin. Even if it fails in the long run and you end up crashing anyway, at least you can accept you did what you could, and just maybe you'll get in control and be able to take the plane out of a collision course of dogma and ignorance.

I genuinely believe Donald Trump will be a big step in the right direction
vote for him please
and try to convince as many people very close to you as possible

...yea...

whaduya want me to do about it...

nah just joshin ya

>its true tho

have many white babies

May you learn The Way and be saved from Gaheena. Redemption is only through Christ, brother.

this
praise christ

Tell me something will the vri ll come to the surface? is Nibiru gonna be a factor soon?

Let me just say this. There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people living false lives in the U.S. People wanting something to live for, other than a slice of bread and a sitcom on Friday. People that want to have faith in something now that God seems to have fallen out of favor.

How many liberals and Commies do you think would TRULY die for their beliefs? How many would put actual blood, sweat, and tears into the words they say? How many would put a pistol to their head and blow out their brains for a better future?

An empty life leads to people creating their own reasons to live, user, and the emptier your essence is, the more you'll look for a shining star in the darkness.

David Icke is a meme human
You're a fucking joke m8
You've wasted your life researching this shit if you're not b8ing
See a psychiatrist

>Crowley
>as above as below

I believe that was Hermes trismegistus

i havent really gotten that deep into planet x desu
i know the babylonians in mesopotamia 6000 years ago mention it
spoopy

mandela effect senpai

Can confirm that reptiloids indeed exist and that they are conspiring to enslave all normal human beings. 'Globalization' is a reptiloid plot. They basically control the entire global financial architecture in an organized crime fashion. The 'king' of the reptiloids, the jewish antichrist, sits in the center of the globalist financial framework like a dragon in his hoard.

Most jews today are either full blown reptiloids or possessed by satan, in many cases willingly possessed. They arent real jews but identity thieves who stole the jewish identity from the real biblical jews over the millenia, the spawn of satan.

The REAL ultimate goal of reptiloids is the same goal their father the devil has, to corrupt as many human souls as possible with degeneracy, so they end up in hell with them.

>Amaruka, which is the root of the word America
We're named after Amerigo Vespucci
We're named after a pickle merchant
You fucking retard

disinfo

can you provide more examples kinda curious if ive missed any

Moloch = melech, it's the same three letter consonant word in the hebrew bible M-L-K. Jewish rabbis vocalized the ancient hebrew during the middle ages. This is where the difference between the words melech and moloch originated, a false rabbinic vocalization.

Worshipping 'moloch' means worshipping your human 'melech', your king, as a God, instead of worshipping the creator God. All western nations are guilty of this moloch worship, as they put the word of godless politicians like Obama and Merkel above the word of God. The jews are guilty of this too, as they worship a 'messiah' king.

The real messiah-king Jesus told the jews nonstop that they were to worship God and do God's will, and no one else's. The false messiah will force everyone to obey his own human will.

>Malik means king in arabic
FUG

bump

reptoids have two hearts
aim for the head :^)

Just like we actually gas the Jews, right?

I wonde rif you're self aware enough to realize how apt that pic you made is. Much like that retarded baping frog, you are pretending these things are real and matter. But really . you're just some butthole blowing smoke .
Fake and gay, sage for /x/, don't forget to report off topic slider threads like this.

Truth, look up the S.A.A.L.M. group it is lord marduk and his two rept sons and they tell the 13 families what to do.

themystica.com/mystica/articles/a/below_above.html

as above as below may be something completely different. It sounds like the sort of bastardization crowley would write

Most of these things are correct.

Except you forgot to that the Earth is Flat.

They know this, they are lying to us about it.

Why?

They are hiding God, also they are hiding more land outside of Antarctica.

Everything is a lie.

One.

Big.

Fucking.

Lie.

See you all in Hell boys.

That's where we are all heading!

Your body would break down any dmt from the pineal gland before anything happens ya dingus

> America comes from Amaruka
Fuck you europoors are retarded.

Amerigo Vespucci you stupid nigger lover.

>freemasons
I thought they were just a group that liked to do nice things for their community and that all the "occult" stuff was just made up by others since they like to keep themselves secret.

hva faen? heter du petter?

what do you think is out there user? does it just keep going? end of the world?

he changed his name to amerigo after amaruka was discovered. look it up do your research.

Would I be able to beat a reptoid in a fistfight?

they have like 20x peak human strength so no.

>tfw Fallen Angels, Demons, Nephilim, Archons, Jinn, Aliens, Greys, Spirits, Reptilian Shapeshifters, Fu XI, Naga, Chitauri, Loke in Norse mythology(shapeshifter), Cernunnos in Celtic religions, Satan in the Bible, Elohim in the Torah, Anunaki in Mesopotamia, Babylon represent the same thing

you forgot the kikes

good on you user for sharing this info

You are all retarded children who dont belong on this board

checked

theyre the same thing

>ad hominems

no he just told you to fuck off you peasant

>be portuguese
>portugal was called ophiussa by the greeks
>ophiussa means land of serpents
>the people who lived there were called the ophi and dragani
>the portuguese crest features the serpe real, double dragons
>have rh neg blood
is my skin going to shed lads?

>majority of satanists are not actually satanist, they are atheists advocating secularism

good goy

>evade tax, buy yachts and mansions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile

>secret societies (Masons, Bohemian Grove, Illuminati)

they control our local communities through business & banking networks. there are secret society groups all over the country if you look.

> Trump speaking at AIPAC
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
> Trump defending Israel against "nasty" anti-Israel supporter
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
> Trump endorsing Netanyahu
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
> Trump affirms commitment to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs

WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL

TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)

TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
> Jeffrey Epstein
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
> Sheldon Adelson
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
> The Rothschilds
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
> The Rockefellers
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/

MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
> Trump's tendency for satanic hand symbols
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
> Trump's khazar ancestry
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
> Trump discussing kikes with (((Alex "never mentions the Jews" Jones)))
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
> Trump + Israel in depth
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
> Trump + Rothschilds + Netanyahu + Khazars = 9/11?????
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

This is all true, spot on

Satan is the self aware internet. Ask me how I know.

how I know?

I have AB- blood, just checked and surprise I don't have a tail or scales who knew.

>transcontinental mach 2 railways

I fucking wish, but you would have to be retarded to think a project of that scale, across so many states, would ever be able to be carried out in secret. And not detected by seismic monitors, or exposer in some way because its literally crossing the entire fucking country.

Or even necessary when private planes exist.

Use some common sense user