Another one bites the dust

I think the meme magic scorecard needs updating.

Is this right after getting cucked by his wife's son and then getting divorced from her because he attacked the little gook on a plane?

Woah, he really did get cucked by his wife's son. I don't think it gets worse than that.

What's the source on this story, yo? Can you gimme a link? I just can't believe this would happen to Brad Pitt, of all people D:

>ITT: Ugly Cred Forumsacks express their butthurt over the fact they will never be Brad Pitt, a multi-millionaire alpha male who is to many women the most attractive man on the planet

>I don't think it gets worse than that.

You can get cucked by your own son

bro, you just defended a possible child molester. do you know the feds want access to his entire phone records right now?

JUUUUUST

At least we don't have to pay to support our ex-wife's harem of small African children

A. Child Molester
B. Used up roastie =/= hottest woman on the planet
C. Jew

Would you marry a woman if you knew she would cost you millions and millions of dollars, to adopt some negros, then she would break up with you and take millions of your dollars and still make you pay for the nigger children?

SOOOO HOTTT

What good is all that if you're mass cucked.

He said most women think brad is the most attractive on the planet ya goof

jealous betas detected.

enjoy your pathetic autistic lives

meanwhile brad is ageing like a fine wine

Brad Pitt may be all you described, but he's in one hell of a shitty mess right now...

Just goes to show you can have it all and still get fucked hard :/

Need to add Morning Joe to the list.

He's leaving aged spoiled milk Angelina to fuck a cute French girl. American and British girls are simply inferior to that French pussy when they say "oui! oui! oui!"

He'll be fucking a French girl hard.

He'll age just fine in the cellar his now ex-wife is prepping for him while she fucks her "survivor" children

Angelina will never be down with remove kebab, so what good is she?