MEME MAGIC

huffingtonpost.com/entry/kim-kardashian-is-suddenly-and-disappointingly-considering-voting-for-donald-trump_us_57e44233e4b0e80b1ba118bd

Other urls found in this thread:

m.eonline.com/shows/i_am_cait/news/747403/caitlyn-jenner-says-donald-trump-would-be-very-good-for-women-s-issues-calls-hillary-clinton-a-f-king-liar-watch
pagesix.com/2016/03/10/kanye-west-supports-donald-trump/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/kim-kardashian-is-suddenly-and-disappointingly-considering-voting-for-donald-trump_us_57e44233e4b0e80b1ba118bd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHE WANTS HIS BIG WHITE COCK

Fuck who gives a shit nigga it's friday, let's get our drink on

>communism wasn't what I thought it would be.

2 0 2 0
K
A
N
Y
E

It's 9 (NINE) inches erect. How can Kanye compete?

a brainless bimbo choosing the popular choice, wow what a surprise.

Does this mean we get Ye too?

Imagine at one of Kanye's concerts he screams "HILLARY CLINTON DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE"

Kek wills it.

holy shit, if trump gets part of lgbtq and niggers vote (i guess kanye will have to support trump too if this bitch does it) he will win

kek

> Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar,rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S

>MEME MAGIC
This is not meme magic, do not misuse this word

Check my 6

AHAHAHHAHAH BIGGER THEN KANYE WHAT COCK HUNGRY SLUTS

You'll be seeing more and more of this. People want to vote for whoever will win, because smug satisfaction no matter the source is catnip for the uninformed masses. The narrative is swinging back just like the political pendulum.

if kanye did that i would buy his next album desu

>Bruce Jenner is voting Trump
wait, what the fuck

LITTLE BOY KANYE IS GONNA STAMP HIS LITTLE FEET AND SING A RAP TO CELEBRATE HIS ETERNAL KEKING

The thing is I can definitely see him doing something like that, he's always spewing controversial shit at his concerts and picking fights with other rappers.

hhhnnng
She's so hot. I want to make babies with her.

Bruce is a good tranny, he realizes he's mentally ill and does not want to make trannyism the norm.

A degenerate shitskin has been affected by the power of meme magic. Holy shit. This is amazing.

Someone tweet him those hillary quotes about bringing blacks to heel

who. gives. a. fuck.

i dont usually like google fuckers, but she might be getting smarter

This.

She only fucks niggers, so good luck with that.

>Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar,rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S

i can't believe liberals actually have respect for that thing

We already know Kaitlin Jenner is supporting him, why wouldn't the other degenerate bitches from the show do the same?

i hate her and everything she represents but I'd pay good money to suck on her tits for an hour

I wouldn't

BBC wasnt as it used to be. Member?

>implying he's not a nigger

look at the flag.

>Editor's goyim feed: don't vote for him!

She fucked an australian bodyguard on Keeping Up with the Kardashians

He dumped her lol

>always riding based TayTay's coattails

>At first I thought, ‘Oh my God, I’m so Hillary [Clinton]’, but I had a long political call with Caitlyn last night about why she’s voting Trump. I’m on the fence,”

The cock chopper is spinning for Trump?

Do you have any idea how much influence this woman has?
If she's voting Trump, a large chunk of women voters will vote for him as well.

I think this idea is great.

Kim gets attention (cause she is naturally an attention whore) but the message will spread

Maybe even some of her followers will join. If famous people start to say they will vote Trump, then other famous people will jump on the bandwagon for attention as well

Domino effect indeed

He didn't actually chop his cock.

Cred Forums now backing a nigger lover and a faggot in a dress? Wanting Kanye to indorse Trump? Are things really that bad? Is the Donald that desperate?

Yes lol. It's why she's been totally disowned.

Yes, much to the dismay of liberals, Bruce is a Republican. He also opposes gay marriage.

he's been an inside guy the entire time. The LGBFSDKG+ community didn't want him as the tranny that reps all of them because he's a republican. Inside job. They can't call him out for privilege because he already chopped his dick off to get put in one of their protected minority groups

>Implying that Trump asked her to endorse him

Suuuuuuure

We need Kourney because her husband looks like Patrick Bateman.

>t. 60%
epic burger bantz xD

>Jesus is coming back soon
>Hillary might start World War 3
>Fags and Jews ruling the world
>Lets be degenerate and get drunk

STFU

>INB4 Jesus was a Jew

Didn't her mobile app make a shit ton of money even though it sucked deformed donkey balls?

BWC

>indorse
You are a disagree to the human race.

Neck you'reself.

>picking fights with other rappers.
Who? He really hasn't had any beefs right now or ever iirc

He got triggered by all the "Drumpf" deadnaming and supports Trump out of solidarity.

Perfect. Chloe Moretz is campaigning for Clinton.

>He also opposes gay marriage.
But he's a ""girl""??? What sense does that make

Kinky BDSM sex here

>At debate
>Kanye gets up on stage while hillary is speaking about deplorable
>"Hillary, I'm a let you finish, but Donald Trump is gunna build the most beautiful wall of all time!"

Based Cait.

>The USA has been a multiracial society for 400 years
>Sweden has been a multiracial society for 20 years
wew

He believes in traditional values... except when it come to men wearing lacy panties and tucking their penis away. How he rationalizes his trannyism with conservatism, I don't know but outside of wanting to be a girl, he's generally conservative.

I have a big dick and it's not even 9 inches. How does the Donald carry that thing all over the nation with him, what a man.

>tfw he foresaw the trump campaign and chopped off his own dick to save America

PATRIOT

>linking huffingtonshit
End yourself

This, I've met Bruce after his surgery cause my family is major law family in Hollywood. He's actually a really good guy, just a degenerate.

If he had never fallen for the tranny meme I think he'd be a good asset, probably still is since America loves degenerate lifestyles.

Reality tv trash gotta stick together

>(((my family is major law family in Hollywood)))

What is with this recent trend in (((journalism))) where they put comments in parenthesis? (It's terrible)

>my family is major law family in Hollywood

yo can I get an invite to one of them illuminati parties TIA

They abandoning Hillwreck while they can and jump at Trumpress.

she's not "dumb." She is a degenerate, but she knows how to make a buck and take advantage of EVERY opportunity she's been given. Probably above average IQ, deff not genius tier, obviously.

This. But your 6 is upside-down, sorry familia

WTF? i dont know if i should love or hate that bitch now. what to do pol? WHAT TO DO?!?!?

You download Kim K superstar, burst one load at her ass and tits, delete the flick and move on with your life.

wew lad

>something happens
>it's meme magic guys
>/po/ influences everyone
Cred Forumssuper secret club guys

CNN did it with something Trump said, basically calling him a liar in what was supposed to be news, not an opinion piece>

Then, Fox mocked it by doing the same on something else.

Now, it has become kind of a meme, where everyone is doing it.

>Sluts jumping on the Trump bandwagon

that's it. Its over trump has the woman vote now.

Holy kek. I really, really like this image.

lel wut? he basically paraded around for years claiming every other rapped was copying him

Muh kek!
What would i not do to those tits?????

Googles are of such low intelligence, some will be swayed by this endorsement.

A living meme will deliver TRUMP to the promised land.

What an age we live in.

>suck on her tits for an hour
about 1000 nigger dicks slapped and rubbed those titties

Jenner's been a Republican for a long time, sjws everywhere quietly moaned in anguish when they found out.

This was announced then quickly hidden a few months ago. She (as Caitlyn) debated her liberal friends on her reality show as to why Trump would be a good president. Then a few days later she had to retract her statement when a pictute of her with her friends and Clinton was released.

m.eonline.com/shows/i_am_cait/news/747403/caitlyn-jenner-says-donald-trump-would-be-very-good-for-women-s-issues-calls-hillary-clinton-a-f-king-liar-watch

An article even earlier than that said that Ye said he supports Trump but it was never confirmed if he'd vote for him. Notice how the media tries to cover it up.

pagesix.com/2016/03/10/kanye-west-supports-donald-trump/

If Scott Disick is on the Trump Train (which I'm sure he is), all the conductors of the Kardashian Klan will be on board and all the girls with the fans will follow shortly after.

>My dad was a small business. I'm JUST businessman

Hate-fap for the win.

>(And Disappointingly)
(((And Disappointingly)))

Trump just won the BLACKED vote!

>Bruce Jenner
Caitlyn Jenner, it doesn't matter if it's still a dude or not, respect the name change.

That was probably scripted and didn't happen though.

>Caitlyn Jenner
Bruce Jenner you fucking degenerate.

wtf i love kim k now

>disagree
>you'reself
Wheres' your town? I'm gonna come they're and neck you, fucking moran.

stop talking 'black'

>respect the name change.
no.
i say cassius clay. i say bruce jenner.

a weapon to surpass metal gear

**EDITOR'S NOTE**

Is that picture photoshopped apart from the mask?

What a man-ish body holy fuck

Remember this goy

If I have digits that repeat, Kanye will go on a twitter rampage shit talking Hillary

Everything that pig says to the press is meticulously crafted and approved. Whatever cabal of (((talent merchants))) that runs her life put this out into the world because they don’t want her brand to be associated with a loser like Clinton and cost them any shekels.

Joe Rogan did a good piece on this. He pointed out that Bruce didn't transition to a slutty woman with dyed hair and piercings, he transitioned to a traditional, modest 50s woman. Pretty weird, still makes no fucking sense to me but it's interesting

"no"

>that """article"""
>those comments
holy fuck, I've never seen someone get disowned so fast

>(And Disappointingly)

Is this what a legitimate news source looks like in the UK?

Bruce is the one redpilling the kardashians, he/she's a lifelong convervative, republican, and christian

>dumb plastic bitch cares only about hoarding money

wow im shocked

he's also a mentally ill murdering piece of shit. his endorsement is worse for trumps image than David Duke's.

Will.
He.
Renounce?

>WE MUST POUR OUR POWER INTO ONE
WE MUST POUR OUR POWER INTO ONE
>WE MUST GET ALL CELEBRITIES TO VOTE FOR TRUMP
WE MUST GET ALL CELEBRITIES TO VOTE FOR TRUMP
>THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW
THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW
>TRUMP WILL BE THE PRESIDENT
TRUMP WILL BE THE PRESIDENT
>PRAISE BE TO KEK
PRAISE BE TO KEK

reroll

Their are rumours that Kanye supports Trump too.
Remember Obama dissed him after the whole Taylor Swift thing years back and iv never heard Kanye talk about Obama since.

As trivial as this might sound to people here this is massive for Trump. Young girls worship the Kardashians and Kym is most prominent one. Her just mentioning she might vote for Trump will influence a lot of her legions of fans.

This might cause more celebs to come out for Trump in the coming weeks hopefully.

That line is at the end of every HuffPo article that mentions Trump and it makes me laugh every time.

Reading the article she's the one who convinced Kim to go trump

the same site that put out
If You Aren't Voting Democrat This Year, Fuck You

She does not want to end up on the list.

Good choice Kim.

>she

He's just being a goog

>>Bruce Jenner is voting Trump
>wait, what the fuck

He said that on his stupid fucking reality show on a bus full of trannies.

They all started freaking out like Bruce was Hitler and dis owned him.

I sorta feel sorry for Bruce. He was a hero decades ago and being surrounded by all those women has feminised not only him but the brother Robert as well.

That family eats men up and destroys them.

pic super related

Bruce did it for america. he pumped himself with experimental radioactive super tranny hormones to gain immunity and fight weaponized lefty rhetoric.

I bet half of you fuckers wouldn't suck a dick to save the us of a.

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/kim-kardashian-is-suddenly-and-disappointingly-considering-voting-for-donald-trump_us_57e44233e4b0e80b1ba118bd

#UggsForTrump

People are getting salty that we "care" about Kim Koalburners opinion. We don't. We just realize that this may well hilariously sway some moronic lefties who view this degenerate as a god.

>giving free advertising to google
>thinking this will be epic
>thinking they haven't already tweaked this
>throwing free speech in the shitter
>becoming politically correct
>being this cringey
>not calling it "obamas" or "hillarys" or "bernies" which might have actually worked
wew lad

Did he... fuck, that actually makes a lot of sense. Maybe he'll grow out of it like that other guy Walter whoever, and go back to being a normal old man once the job is done.

this

> Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar,rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S
Wat

That's hilarious.

Huge endorsement if he gets Kanye's as well. The media would spin it of course:
>Look he's still a reality TV star! With Reality star endorsements!

OH CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN

Why should anyone care who a socialite with no reedemimg qualities except a big ass and fake tits votes for?

What kind of journalist puts "(And Disappointingly)" in their title?

Fucking lel.

The American people are tired. That editor's note is acctualy very good publicity for the average man who's tired of this shit.

I don't like her.
But it might sway some vapid whores.

well it IS a very nice ass

Did Kanye redpill her?
Is he stocking mental artillery to run himself?
Is Kanye low key woke?

Why can't liberals create normal titles. Wtf kind of title is this? I don't care about this bitch's opinion.

>despite being a huge member of the transgender community
What the fuck do they mean by "despite"
I'm a tranny for trump and he is barely even a member of the transsexual community (no such thing as transgender, get your dick inverted fags)
>also "huge member" kek

>and-disappointingly
Fucking HuffPost.

Katie never stopped being repub even after she made the change. Why do you think she stopped being a superhero to the tranny community after, like, two weeks?

She is Armenian fuckhole slut, but by no means is she a bimbo like the media and scripted reality shows paint her as.

Taylor Swift is a plant from the Jews to promote cuckoldry, despite looking Aryan. Looking like that is part of their tactic.

>Editor's mini-tantrum
fixed

>Trump wins
>passes law on punishing news websites that post libel
>glasses huffington post

>the President passes law
>implying the Supreme Court won't wreck his shit for violating the First Amendment

Please God.

murder requires intent, it was manslaughter.

Libel isn't protected

If Huffington Post goes under due to loss of readership, then so be it. But the press is afforded broad protections to publish under the First Amendment, and that isn't going away.

Or I should say, because of successful libel suits, or any other number of ways their finances could be fucked to hell. It's possible, but the President isn't just going to pass laws to make it happen.

You weren't fucking joking that when they were going to raise the tax to 65% that rich people and celebs would flock to him.

News at 11: one vapid, crude reality star piece of trash votes for another.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>and disappointingly
Great journalism. Only the objective truth.

The arms are shooped but not a ton. The subtle ones where you barely change anything and she still looks like a weightlifter are the best.

I didn't say the president would BUT if republicans hold congress they will probably push something forward after this election. The media has overstepped it's purpose lately.

kek wills it.

The Supreme Court can still strike that law down as unconstitutional, and likely would if it was clearly in violation of the First Amendment. I just don't see something like that ever working.

>that look
YOU JUST KNOW

They can but there is assumptions that possibly three will be replaced this election cycle and they do protect the constitutional rights of the people but as I said libel is not protected and thr media has been lying through their teeth as of late.

Ok, if Kim really does support Trump, who would you all rather fuck?

Kim K or Chloe "I'm with her" Moretz?

Both, and they would be equally hateful fucks

You're right. The Supreme Court is extremely unlikely to intervene in any suits against a media organization, so it needs to happen economically through lower courts.

Oh shit, do we get Kanye now?

Gotta pick one.

>A statement attributed to Kim Kardashian was published on The Evening Standard website Thursday, stating that she was “on the fence” about who she intended to vote for in the upcoming presidential election.

> “on the fence”

she's voting for trump, she's to afraid of ostracism by other celebrities and other liberals so she says she's undecided.

>>Jesus is coming back soon
>>Hillary might start World War 3
>>Fags and Jews ruling the world
What is there to do but drink?

Wtf, I love Kim now.

Kim. Chloe isnt even hot

why doesn't trump just personally sue all the media outlets one by one for slander and defamation of character? or his company or whatever. i wana see them all suffer and burn in the only place they'll feel it, their bank accounts

She's wants a ride on the Trump Tower elevator.

BTC

TRUMP'D

I really, really like this image friend.