Libertarians BTFO. How will they recover?

Libertarians BTFO. How will they recover?

Libertarians actually believe in the strongest objective frame rules, that is why it is possible. Doing that is obviously a death sentence to the server as well.

>this is somehow not possible today
haha

Am I the only one who noticed that the last names correspond to the following person's first name?

Ayn Rand Paul Ryan.

>the bartender kills his customers because somehow that's an effective business model
>murder isn't a crime in a libertarian society

nice assumptions

>AynRyan
>Aryan

anyway, I feel like unless they were the first customers ever, there would have already been a whole bunch of deaths. even if they were the first customers, if the alcohol was tainted the bartender probably would have already been dead. I assume that he distilled/brwwed whatever he's serving himself, if not the manufacturer he bought it from would have dead.

tl;dr this would never happen. I know people who started brewing moonshine in bathtub when we were in high school, I was almost certain one of them would have died by now. but nope, still kicking.

>Bar has no patrons that don't die
>Goes under
>Proprietor eats his children to survive
Justice

Likewise
>They die of tainted alcohol
>Families pay for autopsy
>Kill bartender and his whole family
Justice
How will pol troll ever recover?

Beer company goes out of business for tainted beer and is held civilly and criminally liable for any gross negligence. Other beer companies decide putting millions of dollars into a venture and serving killer beer is not sound business practice. Doesn't happen again.

How did the bar that kills people with its drinks stay open long enough for them to walk into it? The free market would have fixed that long ago.

And the funny part is the only time in American history when people were dying from tainted alcohol was when the government was regulating it.

Ancap thread?

>accidental negligent manslaughter
>murder

The sherriff leads an investigation and the bartender was charged and convicted to have violated the NAP. The bar closed down, the other bartenders caught word of this and refined their beverages so it didn't have tainted alcohol.
OR
Hitler, Mao, and Stalin walk into a bar. The bartender served them tainted alcohol even though there are rules.
They die
The end.

It isn't a murder. They decided to drink this and it's their fault if they died.
Also, it is a very effective business model, tainted alcohol is very cheap and since everyone die, you will never get a negative review.

Here's a much better critique of Libertarianism.

Two companies. One produces bread. The other produces bread with heroin in it.

The owner of the heroin-laced bread company buys out the other bread company. All bread now contains heroin.

The one man who produces it gets obscenely wealthy and suffers no drawbacks. Millions die at his hands from cocaine overdose and millions more suffer withdrawal and other side effects.

They would have their own still in a libertarian world.

Libertarians arent fucking anarchists

No. The op is talking about libertarianism, a less extreme form of governance.

>you are now posting in a troll bread

I'm pretty sure OP was actually talking about how ayn rand, rand paul, and paul ryan are all massive fucking insufferable skype faggots.

>Sheriff
>law enforcement in a libertarian society

The bartender will simply claim that the customers threatened him, constituting an initial violation of the NAP that justified the poison as self defense. His privately hired court will agree with him. The Sheriff's deputy is a hardcore ancap and also agrees.

The Sheriff's attempt to arrest him is a violation of the NAP, and he is justified in shooting the Sheriff, but not the deputy.

Paul Ryan isn't a libertarian.

>muh $4 trillion budget

What about a privately hired police force?

What's stopping the bartender from poisoning his patrons regardless of government regulations?

>be a bartender and want to maximize my profit
>kill my patrons
>????
>profit!

Before the libertarian scum finally perish, they begin to croak 'muh non aggression principle', whilst desperately clutching at their throats.

'Principle?' responds the assailant with self-amusement. 'Oh, I have no principles.'

He walks toward the exit, stepping over the pre-corpse bodies writhing in agony on the wooden floor.

He buttons up his coat, lights up a cigarette and turns back around, staring into the dying eyes of little Rand.

'That's Nietzsche, by the way. Tell him I said hi'.

THE END!