>4 beds 4 baths 4,040 sqft
>$349,000

zillow.com/homedetails/7042-Capella-Park-Ave-Dallas-TX-75236/96516687_zpid/

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.time.com/2013/06/13/when-you-can-kill-in-texas/
farmersonly.com/
funda.nl/koop/groenlo/huis-49593864-goudsmitstraat-6/
zillow.com/homedetails/1054-Martha-Ln-Gallatin-TN-37066/42399476_zpid/
landsofamerica.com/property/400-FOURTH-OF-JULY-CREEK-RD-Salmon-Idaho-83466/3167713
zillow.com/homedetails/1210-Tyndall-St-Pittsburgh-PA-15204/11479126_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/82-E-Crafton-Ave-Pittsburgh-PA-15205/11476110_zpid/
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Chattanooga-TN/2101658051_zpid/37837_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/35.144828,-85.159922,35.066465,-85.268755_rect/12_zm/
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/03/29/peter-berkowitz-san-francisco-pod-living/
landsofmontana.com/property/872-Whitetail-Drive-Rexford-Montana-59930/2697478
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJEwrw4VEls
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Frisco-TX/pmf,pf_pt/60311517_zpid/18208_rid/size_sort/33.277301,-96.643296,33.023201,-97.012368_rect/11_zm/?3col=true
youtu.be/RxjtExJ_AYU
youtu.be/7L64AZ8XAY0
zillow.com/homedetails/20329-Johnson-Dr-Springfield-LA-70462/110917748_zpid/
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/17511-Stoepel-St_Detroit_MI_48221_M38086-31460
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice dubs, who the fuck wants to live in hot ass texas?

FIFTY
FIVE ZERO

>tfw I can afford that house.
>tfw I live in Dallas right now.
>tfw I'm looking to buy and stop renting.
>tfw I might actually go look at that house. Thanks user.

>irish
>white

Our house in Commiefornia is worth 600k and it's not as big or as nice as that one. Shieeet!

for 400k you have extremely decent houses over here.

But I gotta hand it to you, the houses which cost 100k-200k in the US would (almost always) be a 200k-300k house in Belgium

>$50k heating bill due to paper walls
>4 cars because no one can walk anywhere
>hours a day gardening or paying a Mexican to cut your glass and molest your daughter
>have to live 50 miles out of a city due to feral googles

fekkin googles

what would you possibly need 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and 4k sqft for? me and my 10/10 gf got a nice comfy 1 bed 1 bath home for only $8k.

you're going to need to hire a team of beaners to clean that 4k sqft and mow that huge yard.

>>$50k heating bill due to paper walls
How can you get cold in Dallas without not being white?
>4 cars because no one can walk anywhere
What is a bike?
>>hours a day gardening or paying a Mexican to cut your glass and molest your daughter
What are teenagers?
>>have to live 50 miles out of a city due to feral googles

>Gilbert was tried for murder. Last Wednesday, a Texas jury ruled that his actions were legal. That’s because Texas penal code contains an unusual provision that grants citizens the right to use deadly force to prevent someone “who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property.”

Texas A&M Professor Mark Hoekstra, who studies the effectiveness of lethal-force provisions in self-defense law, says the protection-of-property element of the deadly force law is “pretty unique to Texas.” Within Texas, however, the case was not unique. In 2010, the law protected a Houston taco-truck owner who shot a man for stealing a tip jar containing $20.12. Also in Houston, a store clerk recently killed a man for shoplifting a twelve-pack of beer, and in 2008 a man from Laredo was acquitted for killing a 13-year-old boy who broke into his trailer looking for snacks and soda.

nation.time.com/2013/06/13/when-you-can-kill-in-texas/

I WANT TO MOVE

NOW

I CANT STAND THIS SHIT ANYMORE

>1 bed 1 bath home for only $8k.

So you live in a van with a bed-pan?

ill breed that ass for you hans, that is if youre tired of muslim cock*

I do.

t. Commiefornian.

>All of CTR will know a Cred Forumsack lives in that house.
>Retroactively posting your address on Cred Forums

>7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 4200 square feet
>$1000

This triggers the non-Detroiters

Marry a girl for citizenship
farmersonly.com/

A sight to behold

>Texas
>heating bill

Sorry our neighborhoods dont have knife bins Nigel

The only thing that bothers me is the location. Too close to South Dallas (niggerville). All the nice communities in Dallas are getting infiltrated with section 8 property value ruiners.

I'm actually thinking about moving further north. Maybe Allen/Mckinney area. Get bigger house for less money and much less nigs.

5 bedrooms
decent healthcare
comfy weather

funda.nl/koop/groenlo/huis-49593864-goudsmitstraat-6/

Stay mad merifat

>Knife Bin
>Uppity Darky Infestation

This desu

:(

So whats the argument against paying an architect to design your own exclusive hollywoodstyle villa, and pay for a company to erect it?

I want to know this

damn, that house would go for millions in Seattle

What do you need four bathrooms for?

That's $500,000+ with 1/4 acre of property where I live in New York.

(((European Union)))

That'll last long, right? You can also go ahead and remove the UK's purchasing power from the EU total.

Where is the land?

zillow.com/homedetails/1054-Martha-Ln-Gallatin-TN-37066/42399476_zpid/

It's cheap because the neighborhood is full of niggers right?

it's a nice comfy trailer. all the cabinets, floors, walls, ceiling, and most of the furniture is made out of plastic so it's very easy to clean.

Damn that's beautiful and the property taxes are low as shit.

Nothing other than having to deal with the bullshit

landsofamerica.com/property/400-FOURTH-OF-JULY-CREEK-RD-Salmon-Idaho-83466/3167713

Is this you?

>Literal matchstick houses.
Granite or go home lad.

Did $8k include land?

Enjoy you radon gas enduced cancer

you're not welcome. You're ruining our state

>heating
>texas
It gets "cold" for all of not even a day.
There's a cold front coming and temperatures are expected to reach 75 (23)

Actually it's the location of a Google data center

Lmao uk is still with the eu for a few more years. Get cancer ans pay around 50k in medical bills.

> remote as fuck. Interior looks like shit and isolation would be too. Americans cant build decent houses

Is it ok if I move in?

t. Utahn.

Fuck, it triggers the Californifag just fine. Ugh.

Will do.

nigger

Alright then
>50K a year on AC

I'm coming anyway and you need all the help you can get against the brown and libshit hordes.

>he wants to live in a shithole in the countryside
Kek

almost but I live in a good trailer park where no blacks are allowed.

no

why is there a metal fence behind the windows?

>7 beds 5 baths 6,751 sqft

zillow.com/homedetails/1210-Tyndall-St-Pittsburgh-PA-15204/11479126_zpid/

Does this explain?

where i live there is a hospital, a swimming bath, several groceries stores a library my university and other places within a 10min walk, i feel nothing

Who wants to live near Dallas suburbs filled with dangerous section 8 niggers and illegals..?

How many rapefugee centers?

zillow.com/homedetails/82-E-Crafton-Ave-Pittsburgh-PA-15205/11476110_zpid/

> Electricity lines in city
> 150k is cheap tho

heh, one, it even made the news because of a sexual emergency which occured in there

Isn't the countryside the only safe place in your shitshow of a country?

I unironically want to live in one of these things one day.

>525 gets you a nice home on a lake in best state (If you can slice off the southwestern tip of the state, anyway).

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Chattanooga-TN/2101658051_zpid/37837_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/35.144828,-85.159922,35.066465,-85.268755_rect/12_zm/

A cuckshed?

The swedes will give you a good deal

>San Francisco Newcomer Pays $400 Rent To Live In A Box In Friend’s Apartment

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/03/29/peter-berkowitz-san-francisco-pod-living/

Even I know Texas is based you fat nigger

This math is very confusing

How do you get internet?

>needs 27 nations to match our nation
>brags
man you guys are dumb as shit

What about houses in Montana?

>Property Taxes: $8,186/yr

JUST

Using a google-crank

Texas is easily one of the most redpilled states faggot

No income tax

141.5% is total population

common core math

Houses in belgium are cheap m8

And $100,000 worth of back-taxes.

More like brown-pilled. Texas is a hot and humid beaner-infested shithole. In less than 30 years it'll be apart of Mexico again.

cracking wifi is easy and there's over 20 wifi routers within range of my trailer.

>Allowed to shoot criminals

BASED
A
S
E
D

looks like my chicken coop

>I don't understand how US demographic statistics work

There are both white and non-white Hispanics

Part of the 50% white is Hispanic, part of the 50% non-white is Hispanic. Collectively 41.5% of the population is Hispanic.

You get a similar property for 100k in the hills near Naples. Nicer scenary too.

landsofmontana.com/property/872-Whitetail-Drive-Rexford-Montana-59930/2697478

an hour drive from anywhere meaningful

This user is right. I live in el Paso Mexicans already make up about 3/4 the population. Everything is in Spanish and dirty and broken. This will happen to all large Texas cities. Can hardly get a good job without being at least bilingual. A lot of places don't require English but you must speak Spanish. Spice are openly racist, super PC, welfare queens, gangsters, drug dealers, super religious. Fuck beaners. They're importing Mexican culture and displacing American culture. They're importing government corruption as well. All they care about is beer money weed and bitches. What a degenerate race. Selfish aa hell too.

>Naples

That and the fact that the new buyer will owe hundreds of thousands in back-taxes. Oh and all the copper was stripped out of it years ago and there are probably bodies buried in the yard.

I'm sure all the earthquakes are just a passing thing.

Buy new construction instead of used house.

Just come to fresno!
> psst, don't the come to Fresno

from el paso here too user. can confirm. place is a shithole. gonna move to colorado and never look back (except for my mom & siblings)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

comfy comfy texas

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJEwrw4VEls

try marylandistan.. same house is about 1.1 million.

>A majority of Europoors rent or live in government subsidized housing and they're seriously criticizing American home owners.

How does one Crack a WiFi? For scientific porpoises of course.

>tfw non-cucked flyover state metro area
>tfw 4 bedrooms for $150K
>tfw working in software making $110k a year

wew lads. the american dream is alive and well if you're willing to get over (((Hollywood))) memes of coastal living.

just because that would cost 4 million in Commie-over-priced-vegan-libcuck-numale-fornia doesn't mean that you're getting anything approaching a good deal

I'm working from home mostly for a commie company at $200k. Actually looking to buy rural land and build a big house on it... Looks like around $200k for 3000 square feet house.

Funny thing is, many would consider this a bargain.

A wiseman builds his house from stone

>living in a meme house

Utah is based, you can come in.

Ye be warned fat of freedomland

Fucking nice Burger man, is this in a negro free area?

Most of the damage is to the roofs
How is stone going to help?

>funda.nl/koop/groenlo/huis-49593864-goudsmitstraat-6/

I like this toothpaste, I've been to The Netherlands a few times and I like it

is this area close to Rotterdam ?

Kek

Holy shit, that looks comfy as fuck, I can almost see a comfy Pepe in the window

Really should stop defending stuff just because its murrican.

Wood is cheap and its better to built it around earthquake areas, thats about it. Its the cheap ass alternative of stone, which as name suggest, is far more solid and better. Less maintenance too, no beast crawls around it no bug eat it.

If you are a poor ass faggot/live in earthquake zone by all means use wood, but don't try to justify it solely because it is the tradition here.

It's cheap ass shit.

Zero land
80% muslims
0% dentist

I own a old house right now, I would love to see pic related. Insurance must be a new concept to bongs.

>13 yo killed for breaking into trailer
Rest can be allright, but shooting kids that young is something else, even if they are degenerate wanna be gansters

Insurance?
For what..
It doesn't flood, no earthquakes, no hurricanes.
We dont burn our house down like detroiters

Insurance turns old house in that pic into brand new mansions for free.

Needs 50 states to match our 27

As someone who helps build homes (plumber) I like American style homes in how modular they are. If I want to knock down or put up a new wall it's easy. Plus all the stuff goes in these paper walls.

In the walls..like us user-kun?

The walls are treated with boron solution during construction, no more problems.

Yeah, im alaskan. I would fucking melt.

yeah but nah, kids with toy guns are 'wannabe' gangsters. these kids often carry the real thing. I wouldn't blame anyone who didn't want to take the risk. it might not have been clear how old he was anyway

One thing I never understood was California real estate

For the same price you can chose between a big home and a shit shack

Who cares my dude, I never broke into anyones place when I was a child, Why the fuck should any child be trying to break in?

>renting
>ever

Here's one from my city
>10,703 sq ft
>6 bed 9 bath
>$2,695,000

Woops, forgot link.
Practically a steal at $252/sq ft

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Frisco-TX/pmf,pf_pt/60311517_zpid/18208_rid/size_sort/33.277301,-96.643296,33.023201,-97.012368_rect/11_zm/?3col=true

Location.

The heat keeps the pussies away.
Everyone knows Texas is one of the most Based states out there

Fml, pretty sure there are parking spaces in London that go for more

>condo
ANDDD INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

Did they run out of German women?

The women come to them

>tfw my dream area is also this price
>cheap land
>85% white
>lax gun laws
>work in my industry
can't wait until I can afford to move and find a job

>non-billionaire yuropeons will never have a 500 acre mountainside estate

Stay cucked

Don't care desu, if it's cheap it's cheap for a reason. I wouldn't want to live in Dallas even if I got a house for free. Aside from that it's gaudy and the steps look like a 6 year old did them on a $50 budget.

Do you not miss anything? Or did you grow up that way?

It looks really comfy but I'm afraid I'd start to miss shit.

>Shitting on timberframing and proper modern wooden construction techniques inclusive of steel reinforcements and shear walls
>He'd rush to the side of the Europeans to defend them for using the same things and using a stone veneer.

>Tfw I can't afford that on a cop's salary

4 beds 4 baths
lol how retarded

These types of carboard mansion things dominate North Toronto, which I've recently had to visit a bunch for work. That landscape is utterly fucking surreal. I can't even express it properly but anyone who has been up there should know what i mean. The sterility is downright dreamlike. And into the distance all you can see is empty plots of land with half-built houses that will look exactly the same, or else just rows and rows extending into the distance of already built ones.

The weirdest part of all was when we were at the top of a valley and the unnatural regularity of these developments was contrasted with the natural undulations of the land, and still as far as the eye could see was just those little rectangular and triangular patterns, all sort of beige and faded red.

It is unfathomable to me that people choose to live there

Hello central valleyanon

Merced here. Love triggering the San Fran folks with our housing prices. 2 million dollar house goes for 200k here. Don't understand why they can't just move 1 hour east. Have no sympathy for how much they pay

dry heat, summer in the midwest feels worse

That's in fucking Grand Prairie or Arlington, not Dallas! U get half the squad footage and or an older Whittier home for that price anywhere near the Tollway near the airport. Nobody wants to drive an hour and a hals to work.

Take cartel money

>twf live on your privately owned 500 acre mountainside estate
>70 miles from the nearest town
>I can open my front door and unload a full mag from my FAL

Feels gud

Gee I wonder why, retard

Enjoy your swamp ass

Do you have a wife?

>he hasnt become dirty yet!
What a fag

please post sexy FAL

>Merced
HAHAHA
middle of nowhere? really? cmon guy! xD

which state?

wtf my mortgage is way less than half that

what if you have a medical emergency? or need groceries?

>>What are teenagers?
>average teenager doing hotass yard work for $30 a day
>and doing a good job
KEK
this is how I know you're nowhere near owning a house

Very cheap, but something that cheap likely has numerous issues not mentioned in the listing. Would probably cost a few hundred thousand in renovations.

will pay for 1 acre to avoid googles and enjoy the solitude

>27
Brexit means Brexit

No, I could probably own a comfy 3-4 bedroom house at a reasonable price, like in the 100 thousands. It all depends where you live

>this triggers the amerinig

Why are these houses so fucking cheap? I live in shitty ass New Orleans, and a house like this would cost 4x as much here, even in a not-so nice area of the city. In the suburbs outside our city a similar house would be 3x at the very least. Is Pittsburgh that shitty or something?

I don't need to buy the house in the OP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CALI FAGS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE

Proximity to niggers and spics is primary reason for price flux

Delet this

Wow you're a huge fucking idiot. Enjoy that hour long commute every day. Then $15 a day to park so you can pay more to take the BART train that takes even more time and money to get to work.

Enjoy that 3 hr rnd trip commute parking in an unsafe area just to get on a train and pay

>Austin
>Houston
>dry heat
You've never been to Texas, have you?

t. Native Austinite

P.S. Fuck you faggots from Cali that have moved here. Die in a fucking fire

Not yet

I don't have any nice pics since I just got it. I do have an M1a though. Here's Sigs

>a roach

>medical emergency
I'm healthy
>need groceries
I stock up on spices and ingredients. I also have my own green house to supply me with vegges, melons, fruits, etc.

Where are you from?

>i'm healthy

...and you accidentally shoot your friend playing with guns. So what do you do if you have a medical emergency?

I guess you didnt think too much about it. Everyone is healthy, until they get sick or have some sudden thing happen.

What do you do for water? Do you have a well?

a sasquatch would save him

it comes with the land

>>average teenager doing hotass yard work for $30 a day
I am saying make your kids do it

>Southwest Dallas
North Dallas resident here, there's a reason that house is so cheap.

renting makes sense in some situations. for instance if you think you're going to change jobs in a year or two you probably don't want to be tied to a mortgage

this was my thought. 300k for a nice looking 4 bedroom house seems ridiculously cheap in a metro area.

In Chicago that won't by you shit unless you're in the hood.

Meanwhile, in Chicagoland....

2.7M for an empty lot

South Dallas is a fucking no go zone. That house and its neighborhood may be nice, but it's undoubtedly a small pocket surrounded by niggers.

If you want to live close to downtown in a dindu free area your only option is Highland Park, which is a beautiful and safe suburb, but God damn is it expensive.

beds 4 baths 5,040 sqft
>>$57,000
in belgrade and with reinforced concrete
get rect

>comparing land prices of war striken shitholes with peaceful 1st world nations

>with reinforced concrete
Can it withstand a US airstrike?

its not 1992 anymore
learn math

nop but can tornado

I'd rather go for something that isn't a mcmansion, they tend to have absolutely abhorrent roofs and structures. If I ever decide I want a big house I'll just buy the land and pay for construction to be done correctly, even if it'll cost me more.

>>$50k heating bill due to paper walls
4k/year max
cars because no one can walk
anywhere
Gas in Texas is like $1.50 /gallon
>>hours a day gardening or paying a Mexican to cut your glass and molest your daughter
Gardener's come every week at the low price of 100$
>>have to live 50 miles out of a city due to feral googles
That's why we have 85mph highways

>hey sergei want to buy my house?
>4 rooms, 3 baths, 4000sqf, 30% phosporus air content, only mortared twice, used as morgue to store 50 dead croat one time, mass graves cleared in backyard
>Cheap price $20 000 you wont regret it cousin

>Dallas
>Not crawling with niggers

From the RGV. As we were already deep in Hispanic culture from the beginning, we are the blooming bud down here. We actually have one of the top High Schools in the nation, a soft economy, and many areas to learn. The problem here are the illegals who did not integrate into our Tejano culture and just fucking suck up our money while influencing our young to be stupid shits.

Why is El Paso like that? Is it all illegals?

Also, the PC part is bs down here. I have many friends of many colors who enjoy hitler's teachings. I only know one drug dealer and he has reformed and dumped his ways... and why is the super religious part bad? I'm not religious myself, but it's nice.

We do import a lot of Mexican culture, but as we have been here a while we also take deep pride as Texans. Our voting block is Democrat, sure, but our elected people actually do their jobs. Not all the time, but more than I would have expected from spicland.

Seriously, what's wrong with El Paso?

and you need to learn geography but ty for compliment tho ahmad

>Dallas-TX
Why would anyone ever be jealous of that shit?

In America, we build our houses from (((insurance)))

>giving a shit about the location of who gives a shit side of europe

>spending 350 thousand dollars on a house made of wood

I keep imagining it looks like Dukov's place from fallout 3

This user speaks the truth. If you're a light skin,and/or blond hared, blue eyed male, be prepared to be treated with hostility.

calm down
>cambodian ganes showing off

Oi m8 can I Purchase a room at your house? Also Liberals wont attack us since im Muzzie.

youtu.be/RxjtExJ_AYU

This persons channel has quality house porn.

Holy damn
El paso isnt even American anymore

youtu.be/7L64AZ8XAY0

is something wrong marko? are you mad your father let your government go to war and shit up your country with minefields?

neighborhood looks like shit though senpai

No yard either

I went on a motorcycle trip a couple of years ago and stayed a few days in the RGV which is like 95% hispanic and I didn't have any issues. I'm blonde haired with light green eyes and I was traveling alone. I was standing in front of a convenience store drinking some water and smoking a cigarette and group of Mexican chicks drove by in an SUV and one of them rolled down the window and started catcalling me saying that I was a "hot one".

It was pretty frustrating how so many businesses and restaurants didn't have a single person working there who could speak English though. My Spanish is pretty rusty.

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

again learn some geography

>US states are equal to yuroshit countries

Just makes you look more pathetic. Don't you also have states within Germany btw?

>killing a 13-year-old boy who broke into his trailer looking for snacks and soda
freedom overload

Even coastal living is cheap, on the South (Best) Coast.

zillow.com/homedetails/20329-Johnson-Dr-Springfield-LA-70462/110917748_zpid/

Detroit: $49,900
5 beds 2 full baths 2,040 sq ft4,356 sq ft lot

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/17511-Stoepel-St_Detroit_MI_48221_M38086-31460

you think you have it bad? Here in shitney you cant get a single story house within 20km of the CBD for under 1million AUD (~750,000 USD)

Eh... Gulf coast is great for fishing but the beaches and waves are generally better on the east and west coasts.