I think the only reason Cred Forums wont vote for her is because you dont understand her. Not intimately at least

I think the only reason Cred Forums wont vote for her is because you dont understand her. Not intimately at least.

So imagine this, you get in a time machine, meeting Dorothy Rodham who takes you in since you're a "lost traveler". You grow up as Hillary's big brother. Everything posted ITT will be what you saw before coming back. After a while I want you to admit your new feelings for Hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll take it from here Marci. Thanks

I appreciate it Jake I'll enjoy lunch

wait Matt do i use the colored one?

You don´t have to ask J just do it._

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

Alright.

>guy looks evil as fug

Heya matthew

Hi M

now this is what I call shilling

I dont need to know "her" because I an everyone else can look up her voting record.

Patriot act
Iraq war
Afghanistan funding
Too big to fail

And her secretary of state record

Behghazi
Libya
Emails
More than half of the people who gave her speaking fees being given government jobs

truly excellent meme swiss friend, top shelf.

you fags are terrible at this

fuck off

Dont post the one youre about to i think its a little 'cold‘ no? Just for future reference.

sorry

You said I'm relieved right? Post the harry potter picture so it stays bumped

I'm done for the night.

fucking christ, was this bitch ever happy at any point in her life? every photo the melancholy is so obvious. she appears bitter and angry even as a preteen. the eerie cold hearted feeling of each photo makes me wonder what joy has this hateful cunt ever known? perhaps money and power are her only happiness?

Dont forget to make them feel obligated to do so J

KILL YOURSELF YOU SKYPE PIECE OF GOOGLE TRASH
THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
REALLY MADE ME GOOGLE

I'd get her married off to some 15-inch chad and pregnant in the kitchen before she meets that redneck.

you talk like its my first rodeo.

CMERE CMERE, TRY THE HAT! NOT JUST ANY HAT, BUT THE ONE AND ONLY SORTING HAT. ALL FREE OF COURSE, JUST FIND OUT YOUR WIZARD CLASS. LEST YOU ACTUALLY WANT YOUR MOTHER TO DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT.

she looks like a shell of a human, a hate filled husk waiting to claim what she thinks the world owes her

Reminder this'll be your next president if you don't uncuck yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc

At what point will she speak to a young child up close for the sake of PR, while she diagnosed with a potentially life threatening communicable disease?

Do tell OP.

I would vote for her

but only because I'm an anarchist

She's gonna fuck up your county lads

rolllllin

Hopefully she's dead in a few years and we never have to put up with this kind of faggotry again.

I actually like this pasta.

>voting for a woman
>shooting yourself in the foot

She's going to usher in global despotism.

Honestly I don't even know why Ireland still posts here.

me too. so tasty

fucking christ, 1 fucking person in Ireland that can read/write and he has to come here with this shit. dont you have a fucking potato sandwich and a British cock you should be eating right now?

Our bad user.

LEWD

>ywn have a sexy little daughter to fug
Just kill me now.
>what joy has this hateful cunt ever known?
The joy of getting filled with her daddy's cum.

Here, have some dessert.

Hillary decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons, nor prior experience. She mounts the horse without help, and the horse immediately springs into motion.
It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but Hillary begins to slide from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the horse's side anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider.
Finally, giving up her frail grip, Hillary attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup, she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over.
As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune Frank, the Walmart greeter, sees her dilemma and unplugs the horse.

What did they mean by this?

Eww, her teeth and gums are so gross.

sage

what the fuck, is she completely shitfaced here or what?

HAHAHA

Everybody hates that whore.Meme magic has almost killed her,and it will.

I dont. Sure she is misunderstood but I wouldnt go far as to say I HATE her.

Hillary comes across as a soulless psychopath, and this is obvious to everyone..
>Yeah but all her intimate friends say she's the greatest thing since pie, so, you're wrong.
Hillary goes on 'Between Two Ferns' and acts like a humorless, out-of-date snob. Obvious to anyone.
>Hurr durr that's how she's supposed to act on that show, you don't get comedy.

>misunderstood
That's the best thing you can say about that senile snarky Soros slave, so just stop that.

Thats literally how the show goes.